Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - NEW SPOTS OPEN!!!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - NEW SPOTS OPEN!!!)

Postby Seirui » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:24 am

So, I know we're not supposed to do this but it must be done.
Methinks this will be a general thought for when the 'fun' breaks out like I think it will.

Maybe not with the robots.

Postby Zelosse » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:39 am

CATCH-A-RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE, BITCHEEEES!

Postby Glacier » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:05 am

LOL, alright Scooter!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:58 pm

Aright. I'm back. Just tired. Post will be up in a minute.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Sorry guys, not tonight. I had some crap back fire on me and now I have to clean it up.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:46 pm

I'm alive, kinda. Midterms. Tomorrow night, I will have the transition post up.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Draken30000 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Hang in there BL!

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby BG07 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Give em' hell

Postby Zelosse » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Make silly tests your bitch.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:18 am

Working on that.

Post is up, transition is happening, just tell me when you are ready either in here or in the IC and I'll transition the Denerim Group to Redcliffe. I'm going to move everyone there, unless someone has an issue with it.

For those not there, MadDoc, Sig, anyone else, you can get there automatically if you wish. During this break, you can replace your character, and everyone is basically back up to a hundred percent. After the transition post or before, you can alter your character by adding weapons, armor, etc. But once the battle starts, you can't do that unless you find it on the ground somewhere.

Glacier, you can either participate or leave on your quest.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sig Skellington » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:20 am

I think I'll take the fast travel to Redcliffe, thank you. The battle sounds fun, and it would take me too long to get there otherwise.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:24 am

It'll be a fun battle.

Oh, and DA 3 trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4au-v0w919k
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Zelosse » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:20 am

So what are the odds of Zha'Gren finding the Portal entrance and living to tell Val about it.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:54 am

It's not an actual structure, the runes have been laid over the castle courtyard. Which is covered by busy people. That movement is hiding the lines that have been sketched.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Draken30000 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:52 am

I suppose Vovin can just be transported.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:58 am

Yeah, and I know it is kinda un-Dragon Age like for teleportation to occur, but it is the best way to get into the Castle.

Horseback would have gotten:
"Open the Gate! We're here to kill to Warden!"

"Umm... No."

Which might have been funny. Could have done the whole "french Castle" moment from the Holy Grail.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sig Skellington » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Ahh, memories...

The Resident Smartass

Postby Zelosse » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:02 pm

Could always do something like that as a distraction, till a hired blade kills the guys at the gate and lowers it.

Postby Seirui » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:54 am

So I'm thinking of having Valas run into Isador. That mental battle would be worth its weight in solid gold.

You up for it, friend :D

Postby Sig Skellington » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:32 pm

I just thought of something. Are there healing potions of any kind in here, or do you need a mage to get healed? I was thinking of adding a couple of potions to my inventory before the battle starts.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:33 pm

Yes. You can use healing potions.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Scrambles » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:49 pm

They could meet up during the battle, I was getting ready for the transition.

Postby Sig Skellington » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:21 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Yes. You can use healing potions.

Then I would like to add a single healing potion to my inventory, in preparation for the battle. How would transporting Deacon work in the IC? Same idea as those in Denerim?

The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:02 pm

Since you aren't connected by the same time flow, you can just have your character "appear" over in Redcliffe or in another area.

I allow transition periods for you to restock and replace your character where it needs be.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Reaaaally, need to start doing stuff again.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing