E3

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: E3

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Then I guess, were all in that ten to fifteen percent area, here.
Undisputed best cosplayer of snafu

Postby Hiryu » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:42 pm

Heh, it says Xbox 1 but it's coming out for pc and other platforms.

ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Whatis6times9 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:57 pm

MIRROR'S EDGE 2!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:58 pm

So purdy
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby top gear tony » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 pm

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT!

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby Remni » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Mirror's Edge was the only thing I liked that I saw from EA.

Here's to seeing if Ubisoft takes some the prize once again this year after they blew everyone away last time with Watch Dogs.
My Steam - Xbox GamerTag: TheSweedishChef
Shameless league stuff!
Fortunately Unfortunate

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:16 pm

top gear tony 666 wrote:STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT!

That can't be possible. Lucasarts was shut down, wasn't it?

Postby top gear tony » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:17 pm

Postby Tuor » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Ubisoft starting!
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby top gear tony » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Last edited by top gear tony on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Tuor » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:24 pm

That Epic Loot game looks fun
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Guardian » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:35 pm

Hmm. A new Halo. Looked like the Chief was role playing as Ben Kenobi.

I'm excited for the new Star Wars Battlefront.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby top gear tony » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:37 pm

Why was Chief wearing rags, what was he trying to shield from the sand storm? His bullet proof armor?

Postby Guardian » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Other then the bad ass effect? I would do it so I don't further scratch my armor. I bet the resale and trade in value on those suits are terrible.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

Semper Vigilans

Postby top gear tony » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Because his amour is in such immaculate condition.

Postby Hiryu » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:55 pm

top gear tony 666 wrote:Why was Chief wearing rags, what was he trying to shield from the sand storm? His bullet proof armor?
Megaman Zero 2. We start off with Zero wondering the desert alone with rags covering him. The passage of time there destroyed his body.
Halo must be going for the same thing.
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Maybe to be more anonymous. A green, one thousand pound, suit of armor attracts quite a bit of attention. Thats why jedis wear cloaks.

Jedi Master Chief

Postby Whatis6times9 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Hmm. A new Halo. Looked like the Chief was role playing as Ben Kenobi.

I thought ThatGameCompany was developing a Halo and Journey crossover.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Aww, I was hoping for more info on Assassin's Creed, but the new trailer was quite nifty.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:03 pm

First the Didact was a sith lord, now Master Chief is a jedi. Does anyone else see something here?

Postby Tuor » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:17 pm

The Division looked interesting
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Guardian » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:26 pm

top gear tony 666 wrote:Because his amour is in such immaculate condition.

It's limited edition man.

But it was just for the bad ass factor. It would be entertaining if they actually had it in the gameplay.

Tuor wrote:Aww, I was hoping for more info on Assassin's Creed, but the new trailer was quite nifty.

Agreed.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Tuor » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Ubisoft single-handedly makes the case for buying a next-gen console
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Wulfespinndel » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:46 pm

I can definitely see Master Chief's armor starting to wear off at some point. I'm also not sure if the Mjolnir armor was truly capable of withstanding frozen conditions; you can also see that his visor has a crack at the bottom left, so had he not been wearing that, his visor would have been broken as a result from the blizzard that may have happened.

While we've had missions in Halo that had snow, Master Chief must have went through something more intense than usual.
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Mjolnir armor can handle extreme environmental hazards. Even the vacuum of space. Master chief's mark v armor has took extensive damage after the events of halo: combat evolved. It would be no surprise that his mark VI took damage after the events halo 4. Or just simply because of age. Halo 5 may as well take place over the course of several years if it means aging of chief. That may as well be the focus of the halo game after that: Mortality of even Spartan 117

PreviousNext

Return to Snafu Gaming