New Grim Tales Comic: "Relax, it's just bromance"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Go check out the new Grim Tales comic!

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm

"What's that? Mimi and Jeff are in possible danger?"

Him: "Processing.... Damn not given."
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:31 pm

I was looking at the last panel waaaayy longer than I should've..

But on a more serious note; Demongo's going on a ADVVENTUUUURRREE!!!!

:D
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby CallMeD. » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:36 pm

I think HIM & Aku's form of "bromance", needs to be redefined some. In fact, I'm still under the impression that Aku has no original gender to begin with; And as for Aku showing off his feminine side to HIM, he apparently could care less. Whoever it was that predicted this outcome with HIM being joined in the hot-spring by Aku's female form, props to you.

As for Chi, this whole shape-shifting ability of hers, should provide her with a new outlet to explore in the meantime. Even if it's only for a little while, it's better than her constantly obsessing over Mimi all the time. Her reaction to her transformation, is all to amusing. "SUGOI" indeed. Yes Chi, it is awesome. At least it's more awesome than her diet (that judging by all the junk food she has on hand), which is way off for someone of her figure. She must have one hell of a metabolism to handle all that she eats.

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:51 pm

CallMeD. wrote:At least it's more awesome than her diet (that judging by all the junk food she has on hand), which is way off for someone of her figure. She must have one hell of a metabolism to handle all that she eats.

Maybe she's been subconsciously shapeshifting her figure. Eh? That is quite abit of junk food.

Plus, demo did mention that her emotions for mimi can fuel her shapefshifting deal..
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby LilOtakuGyrl » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:41 am

Ok I'm confused is chi's mom and dad the same person?? Cause I got soo lost when aku made her laugh and then the disappeared when the green lady showed up. So are they the same person or no?

Postby Deadpool94 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:59 am

^ Yes, they are the same person. Aku has the ability to shapeshift into anything he wants. Even girls. He used that form in the show Samuri Jack.(I don't know if I spelled that right. Sorry if I didn't.) so, now ya know. :)
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby Cerulean » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:00 am

The green lady is Aku. He has the ability to shape shift, and transformed into Ikra (green woman) in an episode of Samurai Jack. He can transform into anything he desires, but is always limited to his color scheme (the colors black, green and red). This limitation explains the green skin.

As for the question regarding whether or not Aku is both mom and dad, we really don't know yet. Beeare has referred to her as an Aku-Blossom girl, but whether that makes her Chi's mother (or perhaps Aku reproduced asexually and required Blossom's soul or something to make Chi), we don't know at the moment.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin

Postby LilOtakuGyrl » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:51 pm

Ok thanks you guys for clearing up for me haha ^_^ can't wait to see what's gonna happen next

Postby tierbook » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:06 pm

was just reading the PPG comic and saw Blossom-Aku forever on one of the pages to say something for Chi perhapes

Return to Comic Updates and News!