New Grim Tales Comic: "Bet you have this ringtone"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby ari-6 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:00 pm

I'm just guessing again because there is not much to go on except what you can see, as far a this subject goes, but if Him does have control over the soles in his realm and the TnT tundra is a piece of prime real estate he owns which I'm thinking not since that would make it less of a purgatory and more hell's waiting room or I had a thought, in Supernatural every humans soul can go to heaven or hell, except if it is currently owned by an angel or demon through contract. The more souls they posses the more powerful they are and they have complete control over those souls. I know I'm taking rules from a TV series and trying to apply them to something unrelated but the image of Him making contracts for souls seems to really work for me.
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Biocolor » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:09 am

I've seen that creature somewhere before but I can't remember when.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:41 am

Let me set up a theory. Jeff was still alive when HIM came to get Mimi out of Megaville. Jeff was taken to the Land of Tainted Souls, but still was alive. The Lava Monster was sent to LoTS after he was killed by Blossom. When HIM punished Jeff he did the same as Aku did with Demongo and just ripped the soul out of their body (making them a floating head).

And the concept of dying in the Underwold I already explained in a previous post so... nothing to say anymore
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Biocolor » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:40 am

Darkingdomhearts just sayin but u posted the same comment twice... are u aware of that. And to people who have posted before. We might not see castle grimskull for a while.

Postby Sig Skellington » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:44 am

It's a glitch that occasionally happens in the forum. Happened to me once.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:08 pm

It happens the most when someone gets impatient and clicks the submit button too many times.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:10 pm

So is there anything else to talk about or are we just waiting for the next post? Cause all i can think of right now is :redface: Chi :redface: needs to calm down or go to the Time Out corner.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:45 pm

You guys are free to discuss whatever GT related subject is burning in your heart and mind. As for me, I'll be reading MLP Horror fanfics.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Drago2552 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:43 pm

I like MLP as well Blood Lord. Also I like Chi's monster/salamander form but she need to learn how to control her powers or she might end up going on a rampage like what the Nergal demon did.

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Chi on a rampage would be really awesome( and expensive on the city). But would she be in a outfit or in rage mode like in this post? o.O
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:48 pm

I don't think her powers will spiral out of control like that. It's more likely that she will go back to normal, and not ramage the city. For two reasons.

1:That's just weird. We aren't heading into that direction and it wouldn't make any sense.

2: Jr becoming the Reapinator (The pumpkinator and the nergal demon fusion) was a different matter. Jr merged with another sentient life form in which the dominate personality or mind is the controller. You have to be strong willed to do that. Chi's powers don't have another life form attached to them, its just her. It'd be like you loosing control of your arm and you start beating yourself with it. If that happens to you, you might want to stop taking those drugs and go get clean.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Okay it has been almost a week since the last post. Please post the next page Bleedman!!! My head is going through too many possible story lines, it is giving me a huge headache.

Seriously though there should be a new post either today or tomorrow.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Postby Biocolor » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:32 pm

Bleedman doesn't read the posts

Postby MERASMUS! » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:40 pm

No, but BeeAre, his story writer, visits often. In fact, he has the best poster award on here.

About Bleedman though, he usually works his hardest, from what I heard. Be patient. A new comic will update for one of his comics soon. GT just had its spree of updates. It's about time for a spree for another one of the comics.
Never anger a magician

Postby ari-6 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:31 pm

What does MLP stand for? While I was typing this I could have just searched MLP. Oh well, no matter.

Postby MERASMUS! » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:34 pm

My little Pony. Yes: teenagers and older men watch a little girls Pony show. And I'm one of them. Now go talk about that in the My Little Pony: Friendship is magic thread found in the Bleed forum.
Never anger a magician

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:58 pm

I wouldn't jump to say that I'm a fan. Seen parts of episodes, and learned the rest on a wiki. It's just that the horror stories the fans did of it is really good, imho.

As for the GT side of things, the comics use to go on a scheduled of one a month. Not sure what happened to that plan.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:58 pm

So glad that plan didn't succeed. I didn't find out about snafu-comics till about 5 pages into What Happened to Mimi section of Grim Tales. So i guess i am just impatient, since i have not had to what more than a month or two for a new post. Well i can just go and watch some anime till Bleedman puts a new page out.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:18 pm

I kinda missed that plan. I felt like he was more regular and constant with things, but I wasn't on the forums as much as I am now.

Man I'm old if that is where you came in at. I remember the great PpGD hitatus, the change in bleed's coloring style, Seir and Grids, Mimi was still known to us as "Her" and she hadn't appeared yet.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sig Skellington » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:23 am

I believe Bleed used to alternate between comics when it came to updating. However, with everything that has happened, with writers, editors, etc., it's understandable that the order of things would get messed up.
It really pisses me off (especially when it comes to Sugar Bits) when someone believes that because a comic isn't being updated, the creators are being lazy, or don't care. In the case of SB, I feel like punching someone through their computer screen when they say insensitive shit like that.
People also don't listen, apparently, when BR points out that PpGD isn't not being updated because no one is working on it, but rather because Bleedman is prioritizing GT. Quite possibly, my biggest pet peeve is when people do not listen.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby ari-6 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:45 am

Because Bleedman is always working on like 10 things at once (exaggerating maybe) I thought it would be a good idea if he were to concentrate on finishing the current chapter of one comic, then move on to another and finish that chapter and then move on to the next thing and finish that. Always finishing the current chapter of one story before continuing with another and maybe make the chapters shorter so we don't go for too long without any one story. Another good idea would be getting his comics printed to sell at conventions, unless he already has in which case I'm of to ebay. lastly, I also started reading this around the time Mimi was kicking Jr's bony butt and I read the the entire story in one night so I cant remember a lot of what happened, I can remember text though... lots and lots of text.

Postby DarkKing » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:02 am

If Minnie absorbed Mimi's Devil Essence do you guys think she would have the same powers as Mimi or would they be different? I think her powers would be more like HIM's.
"The ones who do what they want and
enjoy the most of their lives are the
ones who win in the end."

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby ari-6 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:01 am

Mimi's demon powers are more like loony-toons gags, I think if that were to be done using a different character the novelty would ware off so if the demon mist stuff were to take over Minnie then her power set would be more demonic and less comedic.

Postby MERASMUS! » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:51 pm

You, Sir, just implanted a scary thought in my head.

Not long now we will cut back to Junior and Mimi.
Never anger a magician

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Oh where oh where did I seen that monster form from I know it was somewhere but where? A game, a anime or something.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!