Face-Heel Turn

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Face-Heel Turn

Postby MERASMUS! » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:51 am

Why does no one else consider the fewer pantyshots a good thing? Is everyone a pedophile here now? :badday:
Never anger a magician

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:55 pm

Has anyone notice that Blossom was not wearing her big red bow? :frown: I mean what happen to it?

Postby KingM10 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:30 pm

it's been so long since anything relevant was spoken that i almost forgot who Susan was. :O pleasant surprise

Postby MERASMUS! » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:31 pm

Mimi_Fan_Girl wrote:Has anyone notice that Blossom was not wearing her big red bow? :frown: I mean what happen to it?

Probably fallen off durring the fight. Don't need to sound too surprised. Common sense prevails for most simple things. But people tend to overreact anyway for anything they're not used to.
Last edited by MERASMUS! on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never anger a magician

Postby Guardian » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:35 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:Why does no one else consider the fewer pantyshots a good thing? Is everyone a pedophile here now? :badday:

It's a thing that just happens as a result of his earlier works. It's gotten a lot better than it use to be thought. I think in the past, during my first year here, there would be about 3 pages of "PANTIEH SHOT LOLOLOLOLOL" going on, and then a serious discussion of the ethics and reality of the panty-shots appearing in the comic.

Mimi_Fan_Girl wrote:Has anyone notice that Blossom was not wearing her big red bow? :frown: I mean what happen to it?

It was either knocked off or bleedman forgot it. Wouldn't be the first time he forgot something like this.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby MERASMUS! » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:49 pm

I think it's better to be grateful than complaining now.
Never anger a magician

Postby CallMeD. » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:53 pm

After taking on such a damaging barrage of attacks, I wouldn't be surprised if her bow is still intact (given the state of her hands & all). Taking into consideration the level of damage both Blossom & Sam have sustained, they are probably at their limits & would be risking their lives if they pushed themselves much farther.

Now is it my imagination, or did that blow from Buttercup, send several of Sam's teeth flying or what? That would most likely draw the line for her, & take her beyond the point of rationality. She doesn't strike me as being the kind able to keep cool under such circumstances. In fact, I could almost see her pulling a half-crazed "kamikaze" to take out Buttercup with a internal bomb set to self-destruct, with all her rage pressing against the trigger. I mean, she does come off as an unstable type, who shoots first & then keeps firing until she's out of ammo. And the fact that she gave up on her human body & could care less about self-preservation (continuing to go at Buttercup with no regard for the damage she built up), could imply she's only cares about taking out Buttercup regardless of the cost. I may be overthinking it, but I think it sounds somewhat plausible.

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:04 pm

I think that before Buttercup dives in to help Blossom, she should recover Jack's sword so we can see her pulling off homage-hits, or at least trying to, assuming she knows some of what Jack can do. It would also be cool to see the sword used in battle against Bell and Sam, instead of being mostly ignored by Sam as she's holding onto it.

Blossom may be in extreme pain and want to avoid using her hands, but I doubt she's as helpless as presented -- or at least she shouldn't be. Not when she can fly and attack or defend with her legs, laser vision, and breath attack. She's a Powerpuff, and she knows how to use her Powah.

Unfortunately, so does Bell.

If Dr. X made the program in Bell's handband, his call for victory may be premature. Does that make him a premature gloatilator?
A Page Flipper

Postby daviso452 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:35 pm

asshole killed himself. don't blame nobody cuz of it. THE FEELING WAS NOT MUTUAL.

Get over it Bell. Susan didn't love you and he didn't care how you felt when he decided to blow his base up. Don't blame Blossom or Dexter because of it.

Postby KrisEike » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:45 pm

I like cake ..

!
USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST
Last edited by Guardian on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Keep it on track people.

Postby MERASMUS! » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Guess what? The cake is a lie.

But back to PPGD
Never anger a magician

Postby CuteBunnyGirl » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:23 pm

;) Hello People, I'm New Here To Snafu And I Would Like To Say That I Really Like PPGD Always Liked Always Will! :D
Your Last Hope Is Flyig So Fly With Me

Postby MERASMUS! » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:50 pm

Gooood. How long have you been reading the comic?
Never anger a magician

Postby konata50 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:27 pm

i can't wait to see Buttercup jump in. Blossom could not defeat her Rival it is up for the the Super Sayian"I mean Buttercup :3" to save her sister i remember the training simulator page to much with the SSJ hair :3
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Sig Skellington » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:50 am

Welcome, CBG! I'm looking forward to what you'll bring to the forum.
Martyr, weakling, reckless fool. There's a number of manners in which Sam could die. We'll have to wait and see how it ends for her. Though I'm curious if she'll have that "moment of clarity" type bit before she dies...
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:26 am

posting from page one just btw and just in case it isnt mentioned on page two bell makes a great point when she sarcastically asks blosoom if blowing everyone up is their plan since we dont actually know what the bomb does. it coul just trap them in a suspended time bubble which would kind of explain otto leaving
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby Guardian » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:48 am

That'd be annoying.

I think Cr X said that he wasn't too sure what is going to happen either.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

Semper Vigilans

Postby bubblescute » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:47 am

I would like if the next comic is about that the Blossom that Bell hurt is a copycat of Blossom (the power she used in the PPG episode: "Nuthin' Special")

Postby Creppy Eggy » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:00 am

A Blossom copycat? That's a bit odd.
It's understandable if Buttercup came in to save Blossom's life from Bell, but a copycat of Blossom seems a bit illogical.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Xi-1 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:24 pm

It seems like it wouldn't hurt to watch some eps of PPG to brush up knowledge on their power sets. Not that many of them seem to be used in this comic. It's just fun to watch.
A Page Flipper

Postby Ixbran » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:35 pm

and of course, like always, Bell has no problems over powering her opponent, and is winning easily. seriously this characters very boring and predictable.

but i am eager to see what happens, and im hoping that Buttercup will come down and bash her skull in, though probably wont be the way i imagine, but still. eager for the next page

Postby Guardian » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:54 pm

bubblescute wrote:I would like if the next comic is about that the Blossom that Bell hurt is a copycat of Blossom (the power she used in the PPG episode: "Nuthin' Special")

In theory, possible. Likely? No, not unless the copy cat was made long before any of this went down. She hasn't had enough time to generate a copy cat since this worked.

Xi-1 wrote:It seems like it wouldn't hurt to watch some eps of PPG to brush up knowledge on their power sets. Not that many of them seem to be used in this comic. It's just fun to watch.

I'd use a wikipedia myself.

Ixbran wrote:and of course, like always, Bell has no problems over powering her opponent, and is winning easily. seriously this characters very boring and predictable.

Ohh? humor me with more of your supposed thoughts.

Semper Vigilans

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:06 pm

AkuTenshiiZero wrote:Yaaaaay, whats-her-face the cyborg is down, bringing us one small step closer to the end of this ridiculous two-year-long action sequence!! Maybe someday we might find out just why the hell this is all happening in the first place, although I get the distinct feeling that at this point the comic is going to end before anyone has the sense to explain the half-dozen random plot elements that are currently hanging in the breeze. Just like SB.

hey, please shut your fucking mouth about SB, with its writer having cancer and having recently passed away.

Also: This fight is regularly introducing details about how the characters think and act. The fact that it takes a while is solely determined by the artist. As the writer, I can assure you that the plot has more to it than that, and you make me just a bit peeved when you ignore the simple facts regarding the comic's creation.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Creppy Eggy » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:32 pm

AkuTenshiiZero wrote:Yaaaaay, whats-her-face the cyborg is down, bringing us one small step closer to the end of this ridiculous two-year-long action sequence!! Maybe someday we might find out just why the hell this is all happening in the first place, although I get the distinct feeling that at this point the comic is going to end before anyone has the sense to explain the half-dozen random plot elements that are currently hanging in the breeze. Just like SB.

Holy crap. Are you fucking kidding me? You're acting like a complete asshole.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Guardian » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:34 pm

Ehh, lets relax here people.

AkuTenshiiZero, the writer has passed away and there are some considerations to take into account with that.

As for everyone else, yes the fight scene in SB was way too long. Everyone bitched and moaned about that at the time, I remember it thus so. But once DMajor got in control, brought it to a great end to where the series can be rebooted if desired.

Semper Vigilans

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!