General Chat Thread

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:58 pm

It's convenient to check this site when I need to complete a task that requires me to wait. Such as downloading a game on my xbox. If I needed to "chill the fuck out". I would be doing this: :badday:
Never anger a magician

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:23 pm

You just get so damn defensive whenever someone asks you a question.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:02 pm

It's funny how I don't think that I sound that defensive. I'll take note of that.
Never anger a magician

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:05 pm

Aright.

In other news, summer is upon many of us, a few have a little while longer to wait (and I'm screwed till the end of July). So what is everyone planning to do this summer? Like that one trip you always look forward to, or that one thing you want to do that will define this summer for the rest of your life.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Well I'm finally not gonna bullshit my training and lose some fuckin' pounds. I'll keep you guys covered on my weight challenge.
As for trips I'm wanting to go to Las Vegas. It's been my tradition since I was a kid (5?) amd have gone at least 10+ times. And yes, I have won money there.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

I like Vegas. What are you going to do while you're there?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:25 pm

Explore. Can't go that much into detail as it is just a suggestion.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:29 pm

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Except herpes.
That shit comes back.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:32 pm

I plan on going to DC on the 4th of july. Epic fireworks
Never anger a magician

Postby Grey » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:11 pm

so i'm goin to thailand in a week

anyone got any tips on being there, cuz i'm just gonna wing it
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Yoshi » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Get a tonne of ladyboys. I know you love them ladyboys.

In other news, guess who fractured his collarbone? This guy.
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:42 pm

ouch. Pretty scary. I never had any broken bones before. I don't play many sports. Usually for those reasons. I compensate with bike riding on secure and safe trails. Can never be too careful.
Never anger a magician

Postby Tuor » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:53 pm

I've never broken a bone either, except I play sports.

I'm going to Italy in August
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Grey » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:59 pm

oh my god that's terribly boring, doc. jesus.

yoshi what the fuck did you do this time?
Suave Brit

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:04 pm

Hey, I said I like to bike ride regularly. A lot of football players constantly get concussions. I rather avoid damage to my precious brain.
Never anger a magician

Postby Tuor » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Oh jesus
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Grey » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:10 pm

i don't play any sports but that's because i'm a lazy stoner

that's a terrible reason

do you wear all the gear when you cycle?

do you wear high-visibility gear in the day?
Suave Brit

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:12 pm

No, I typically wear a helmet. And my bike has a mirror. Thats about it. I ride daily during good weather. Typically not during winter.
Never anger a magician

Postby Tuor » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Does it have a basket too?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Grey » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:16 pm

that's dumb, tuor

baskets are mad useful. keep all your shit in there and cycle about without disrupting the centre of gravity too much
Suave Brit

Postby Tuor » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Mmm, that's true, I suppose
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Grey » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:49 pm

anyway the point we're trying to make in a rather mocking way is that taking risks is what makes life fun.

get the adrenaline pumping. do something you've never done before.
Suave Brit

Postby Grey » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:49 pm

and do it without a safety harness
Suave Brit

Postby Creppy Eggy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:34 pm

Speaking of adrenaline junkies, I didn't break anybones but I'm one risk-taking bastard.
I once was at the beach and there was huge rocks to jump on. There was a huge gap between the next huge rock so I jumped in. As I started crawling on the next rock the tide pulled me in, and I slammed my face 3 times on the rock. Scars on my chest, mainly on my face, and I had a huge bruise at the bottom of my eye. Damn... that was fun.

The Intergalactic Huevo

PreviousNext

Return to Snafu General Discussion