New GT 5/30/13: I bet you have this ringtone

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New GT 5/30/13: I bet you have this ringtone

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Thank you.

1 last thing I want to point out, she has a flip phone.
With a qwerty keyboard; Whereas Mimi has an iPhone.
I have personally never seen a phone that shape with a qwerty keyboard, but I looked it up and found some images. I just thought it was strange. :p, I'm going to go hide in my hole now.

Edit : Sorry about asking for the Blossom thing, I just remembered where it was confirmed. I can't believe I forgot in the 1st place.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby Bandit » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Chi's silhouette looks like Jar Jar Binks! Do you think Bleedman's conveying some sort of message?

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Messa no thinks so. Musta beens a coincidence.
F U Im evil

Postby BloodReaper » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:11 pm

I wonder if Demongo if he does meet Jeff, frees him and brings him back to Chi. As a plan to get favor from Akuma cause if Demongo can't calm her down surely Jeff who Mimi trusts with her life with can. Demongo was a master of souls, would he still have some of his power left and pull Jeff's essence from his chains?

Heres the idea. Demongo brings Jeff to Chi, Jeff tells Chi what happened, Demongo gets on Chi's good side and thus Akuma's again. Assuming Chi doesn't go threatening Him again thus he finds out Demongo had something to do with jeff's escape.

Just as thought.
Rest is for the Dead
Reaper in Training

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 am

The thought of Demo finding jeff in the cage, then they notice they're both floating heads. Then Demo will carry the cage around by the ring with his mouth. It startles me for some reason, and seems to make perfect sense too.
F U Im evil

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:38 pm

That's fine, assuming Demongosoul can actually do that. As yet, I don't think we've seen him actually pysically interact with anything, so it is possilble he is intangible and can't actually pick up ANYTHING. I know we have seen Chi interact with him (grab him, stretch him etc.) but since Chi's actual powers are unkown, it is possible that, as half or more spirit she can pysicially interact with ghosts, much like Danny can (I think Aku can become intagible (smoke like) so he probably fits the definition of "spirit"). Likewise there would be question about why a cage could keep Jeff's soul inside (I'm having difficult remembering, is that just Jeff's soul or is that his pysical head with his soul trapped inside it?) but the cage is presumably enchanted for that purpose.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:17 pm

I think it's just jeff's soul, he had/has a fairly large head. Unless of course if Him took the time to turn Jeff's decapitated head into a shrunken head, then.. well.. Maybe? But I have my doubts.
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:39 pm

YesterdaysLingo wrote:I think it's just jeff's soul, he had/has a fairly large head. Unless of course if Him took the time to turn Jeff's decapitated head into a shrunken head, then.. well.. Maybe? But I have my doubts.

Wouln't work in Jeff's case. He's a spider, that means his skeleton is on the outside. The first step in shrinking a head is taking the skull out before filling the skin with hot rocks and sand and putting it in the herb bath. Drying out Jeff's head would probably make it hollow, but it wouldn't decrease in size.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:47 pm

Mon-Kitsune wrote:
YesterdaysLingo wrote:I think it's just jeff's soul, he had/has a fairly large head. Unless of course if Him took the time to turn Jeff's decapitated head into a shrunken head, then.. well.. Maybe? But I have my doubts.

Wouln't work in Jeff's case. He's a spider, that means his skeleton is on the outside. The first step in shrinking a head is taking the skull out before filling the skin with hot rocks and sand and putting it in the herb bath. Drying out Jeff's head would probably make it hollow, but it wouldn't decrease in size.

i'm learning something new! :D
Any other thoughts on how Him could get jeff's physical head in that teeny cage?
And no, I will not dub using the shrink ray from "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" as an acceptable answer.
( lol ( that is all ))
Flerp flerps

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:09 pm

YesterdaysLingo wrote:
Mon-Kitsune wrote:

i'm learning something new! :D
Any other thoughts on how Him could get jeff's physical head in that teeny cage?
And no, I will not dub using the shrink ray from "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" as an acceptable answer.
( lol ( that is all ))

I admit I'm stumped. Going by the scene where Mimi kissed/licked him, Jeff's head is about the size of a beachball. I'm almost tempted to say that the perspective in the picture in this panel is deceptive, and the cage is much larger (but much farther away) than it looks. The main problem I a having with this answer is that I'm fairly sure that we've seen the cage with Jeff's head/soul in it in Him's claw, and if I recall it was actually quite tiny, about the size of one of those old fashioned lanterns; with Jeff about the size of an orange. Short of the classic cop out of "it's a magic cage" I've got nothing.
I'm also a little confused as to how Him got Jeff into the cage one handed (one clawed). That's a top loading cage (it either hinges or unscrews near where the spikes are; there seems to be no door.) Those usually take two hands to open and close. Would Him have been nasty enough to make Mimi actually use her own claws to lock Jeff in?

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:13 pm

He probably used his own powers.

Also why are we talking about Jeff's body? It isn't in this page.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:50 pm

This is true, but his head is at least.
Flerp flerps

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:56 pm

His spirit head, not the actual head.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:19 pm

That is also true
@ M-K; I'd like to think this page reference should clear up the issue whether or not it is his actual head and the scale of his current form... Spirit 'n small (like between a baseball and bowling ball i guess)
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=187
Flerp flerps

Postby Ataw » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:10 am

Question: Is the size of Jeff's head our spirit head really important? :unsure:
Dead and gone for 6 months....
But now I've been reborn to reclaim My Place!!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:21 am

See I'm just lost at whats going on here all together. Are we talking about the spirit head, the actual head, etc? Is it that improbable that there is an artistic reason for this or that spirits can change in size?

I don't know what's going on! Which... might be a problem. Moderator not knowing what's going on? Ehh, it is Snafu...
Mercypostle

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:32 am

@ Ataw
Personally, not particularly, I just like discussing for the hell of it. ( Sometimes I'd like to think my input is actually constructive from time to time)

But I'd think the size of his head would have some effect on how the theoretical (I don't care if I used the word theoretical incorrectly, I think you kinda get what I'm say'n (possibly)) situation with Demongo carrying about Jeff's cage. Whether or not Demo can even carry about the weight of a cage that is big enough to hold Jeff's "physical" (which I'm pretty sure it's not with the references and what not ( I don't think jeff's spirit head has "weight", just tangible)) is doubtful, but with the size reference that the comic provides, the opportunity to do such (I'd like to think) is possible.
Flerp flerps

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)