X-Men: E341 OOC - STILL Accepting!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: X-Men: E341 OOC - STILL Accepting!

Postby Sentios » Thu May 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Not to sound like the other two but has anyone been in touch with Cascade? I could always try his aim, but then I'd have to reinstall it :\
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby BG07 » Thu May 30, 2013 8:58 pm

BG07 wrote: You just didn't listen to anyone's advice.

You've said 3 or 4 times already where you currently have your character. Multiple times over people have said to take initiative and move your character into an interaction because there is nothing stopping you from doing so.

Don't defend yourself on this, listen or don't listen I don't care. But stop complaining when you won't listen to someone's advice.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu May 30, 2013 11:26 pm

But... Without constant repeats of excuses, MLS wouldn't have that many posts at all. Or really anything that it can create all on its own.
Demon of Elru

Postby Deena » Fri May 31, 2013 8:28 am

Is anyone else in the group I'm in going to post, or should I go ahead and reply?

Postby aj_gatsz » Fri May 31, 2013 9:28 am

Well the other two are MQuinny1234 and Blood Lord. I think you should just post, I think there was plenty of time for anybody to react. And I just love to argue. :D

Postby Draken30000 » Fri May 31, 2013 10:07 am

Blood Lord wrote:Where are you again?

Max is outside being addressed by Ms Frost I believe. Theoretically I could just have him "Oh shiny!" away from the whole thing, but it would not make a while lot of sense.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Blood Lord » Fri May 31, 2013 11:12 am

aj_gatsz wrote:Well the other two are MQuinny1234 and Blood Lord. I think you should just post, I think there was plenty of time for anybody to react. And I just love to argue. :D

I'm busy with some stuff for the forum for a bit so I post later when I can.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Hana » Fri May 31, 2013 1:29 pm

Glargle-flargle-argle-bargle. Sorry for the absence. Thanks for the patience. Also thanks to Ro for delivering my messages.

Sinuses are better. Allergy medicine is working. The dreaded bug of stomach nastiness has made its rounds more than once but is gone now...we hope. Aria is out of preschool this week, and as a result I have absolutely NO more patience at the moment. None. Zip. Nada. ZILCH. OH MY GOD, CHILD! GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES OF PEACE!

So here's the deal. I TL:DR'd the thread and my irritation level spiked to the point where I'm about to start yelling irl. At the WALL. The completely undeserving WALL.

MLS, you are free to remove your character, but given your behavior OOCly, I doubt that I will approve another character from you. Also, you learn some patience heretofore, or I will remove you from the game. Life happens. If Sam continues to be gone once I'm ready to post (which, unless some OTHER unforseen circumstances rear their ugly head, should be Wednesday after I've had a couple days of quiet to regain my lost SANITY), then I will move things along for you. Unless you post about it again OOCly in the meantime...in which case, I CANNOT be held responsible for what I do.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Deena » Fri May 31, 2013 1:41 pm

aj_gatsz wrote:Well the other two are MQuinny1234 and Blood Lord. I think you should just post, I think there was plenty of time for anybody to react. And I just love to argue. :D

Your dude's a fun character that I mostly agree with barring the holes in his argument, and it's an interesting debate. Cyrus is obscenely positive, though, haha. I'll try and post later.c:

Postby Exodis » Fri May 31, 2013 1:46 pm

Glad to see you again Hana! I missed ya, and I hope you feel more better! :D

Edit: Hey Hana, did you get my email 3 weeks ago?
Last edited by Exodis on Fri May 31, 2013 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Draken30000 » Fri May 31, 2013 2:05 pm

I just pictured Hana's banner with flaming eyes XD. Welcome back, hope you get some peace and quiet!

Postby BG07 » Fri May 31, 2013 2:11 pm

Glad to see everything is okie dokie Hana =)

Postby Sentios » Fri May 31, 2013 3:39 pm

Draken30000 wrote:Max is outside being addressed by Ms Frost I believe. Theoretically I could just have him "Oh shiny!" away from the whole thing, but it would not make a while lot of sense.

Sure you can, I was outside and I walked away. Follow me into forbidden territory (girl's dorm) if you're really having that much of problem thinking of somewhere to go.

Postby Belwicket » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:56 am

Ro Wong wrote:But... Without constant repeats of excuses, MLS wouldn't have that many posts at all. Or really anything that it can create all on its own.

I'm not MLS anymore, I'm Bel. Please stop calling me by the old nickname.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Draken30000 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Sentios wrote:Sure you can, I was outside and I walked away. Follow me into forbidden territory (girl's dorm) if you're really having that much of problem thinking of somewhere to go.

I will if Hana doesn't post by when she said she would XD

Postby Fellguarde » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Ayup Hana, good to know you're feeling better.

Sentios, couldn't you just use AIM Express or whatever the online version's called?

Postby Sentios » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Wasn't aware such a thing existed.

Postby Hana » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Randori wrote:Edit: Hey Hana, did you get my email 3 weeks ago?

I didn't at the time (I need to change my email to something that's not my spambox), but I did go looking for it, and that was super-sweet! Thank you! <3

FF is up. Feel free to get to posting.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Exodis » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:51 pm

Hana wrote:I didn't at the time (I need to change my email to something that's not my spambox), but I did go looking for it, and that was super-sweet! Thank you! <3

:3
Last edited by Exodis on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Kid

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:54 pm

WAIT. Randori is in this? Imma gonna boop your head!
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Exodis » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:57 pm

I sure am! Check out my character.

The Kid

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:01 am

Sweet. Now I just need to post mah posty post from mah vanishing post-it note.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Exodis » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:06 am

Okay :D

The Kid

Postby aj_gatsz » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:16 am

"Does anyone have any questions?" Scott finally asked.

Oh boy oh boy... I really waited for this.

But I'll let Deena post first, I don't want to hug all the spotlight... Ok I want to, but I don't want to be a jerk. :D

Deena, tell me if you don't want to post first, and I should go ahead. :)

Fingertips itching at the keyboard.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 pm

Dude, just post.
Semper Vigilans

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing