The Bleedthread - Official Forum Lounge.

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Bleedthread - Official Forum Lounge.

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Thu May 23, 2013 8:19 pm

Ha, i can appreciate Blood's avatar. It's only creepy when he gets indoctrinated.
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue May 28, 2013 6:04 pm

Probably because, most of the time, creepy things don't get more creepy, so over time the avatar will get less creepy than it originally was.

Which we should be thankful for, cause if each avatar never decreased in creepiness and each new avatar was more creepy than the previous, considering the number of avatar changes BL has done, we'd possibly be clawing out our eyes around now or something.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Tue May 28, 2013 6:18 pm

I don't think I've ever had a "creepy" avatar.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue May 28, 2013 6:30 pm

You, sir, are pretty messed up in the head to not consider any of your avatars creepy.
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Tue May 28, 2013 6:45 pm

Seriously. What creepy avatars have I had?
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue May 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Creepy is thrown around a lot these days.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Teran » Tue May 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Previous avatars? I wasn't aware Hugh Laurie was considered "creepy".
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. There, I just saved myself two months of psychological torment.

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Tue May 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Well if you count the fact that Hugh Laurie looked like he was staring into your soul with disapproval, I guess some would consider that creepy..
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue May 28, 2013 7:35 pm

If a person found it creepy for that reason, I hope they never watch Saw or any other horror movie.
Mercypostle

Postby Teran » Tue May 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Hahaha, it's Hugh Laurie, of course he's going to disapprove our souls.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. There, I just saved myself two months of psychological torment.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue May 28, 2013 8:53 pm

What about gingers? How does he judge those people?
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Tue May 28, 2013 9:48 pm

You didn't answer my question.
Mercypostle

Postby Teran » Wed May 29, 2013 1:40 am

Found this little gem while reading comments on Youtube:

"Guys get mad because they pour their hearts out to you girls and just like that, they're taken for granted and shifted into the friend zone, not to mention the friend zone creates douchebags. How? Once a guy has had enough he'll change certain parts of his personalty and lifestyle then leave. Of course no one should force affections, but it doesn't mean girls should take advantage of the guys by keeping them in there. In my opinion, girls should open their eyes and stop being so damn ungrateful."

While a little extreme, the guy certainly makes a point. Got friendzoned once... worst sensation in the world.

Postby Havoc » Wed May 29, 2013 1:53 am

Boy, some of the shit you can find in the Youtube comments.

That's a good point. Just as guys take women for granted, it can go the other way around, I suppose.

Postby Teran » Wed May 29, 2013 1:21 pm

Yes, men are not innocent, some even take advantage of girls, which is wrong.

Wish I wasn't so naive, and knew if a girl likes me to avoid acting distant with her, or like I'm just using her. Then again, I'm not even sure if girls like me in the first place.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed May 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Hmm, the complexity of the woman. Most annoying at times.
Mercypostle

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu May 30, 2013 9:16 pm

I rather not be sexist and have respect for them. I think that male dominance is not mandatory and that we can overcome such simple urges, like Racism and other forms of discrimination. We, as a society should have equal view of a person no matter their race, sex, religion, etc. If I were to have a girlfriend, and my life would probably be a little bit better if I did so I can stop going crazy about PPG fanfics, I would treat her as in if she was my equal. I get lonely at times due to the number of people in my area that I find difficult to relate to. There's these episodes when I start reading a bunch of PPG fanfics and I start having fantasies because I feel doomed to die alone at times. Thats actually how I found snafu comics. One of those episodes searching fanfics, then I stumbled across here, found the comic art fantastic. Checking every morning for an update.
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 30, 2013 9:45 pm

Ah, the idealistic world. It's just right there, right out of reach. My fingers can brush the edge of it, its so close.

People use other people, hate other people, and prefer other people over other people. Happens with race, region, and sex. It's sadly in our nature.
Mercypostle

Postby Birdofterror » Fri May 31, 2013 12:34 am

Be careful about intentionally blinding yourself to sex, race and religion. You may blind yourself out of respect for the general populous of humanity, but if they don't see it that way they could end up exploiting you. Trickery among other things. Exploiting the naivete of refusing to see.

See: Reparations from families who's descendants have not personally harmed you based on past guilt or Boy/Girlfriends who only take, but never give.

Although set dispositions and stereotypes may not automatically adhere to individuals due to gender, race or religion, it can be be due to the way they are raised and those who raise them that way intentionally- to make them adhere to said Stereotype.

See: Religious fundamentalists and extremists.

The universe has seen fit to give us sight and the ability to not use it. Be careful with that ability. That's my two cents.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Tuor » Fri May 31, 2013 12:54 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:I rather not be sexist and have respect for them. I think that male dominance is not mandatory and that we can overcome such simple urges, like Racism and other forms of discrimination. We, as a society should have equal view of a person no matter their race, sex, religion, etc. If I were to have a girlfriend, and my life would probably be a little bit better if I did so I can stop going crazy about PPG fanfics, I would treat her as in if she was my equal. I get lonely at times due to the number of people in my area that I find difficult to relate to. There's these episodes when I start reading a bunch of PPG fanfics and I start having fantasies because I feel doomed to die alone at times. Thats actually how I found snafu comics. One of those episodes searching fanfics, then I stumbled across here, found the comic art fantastic. Checking every morning for an update.

Your age is showing
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri May 31, 2013 5:23 am

Then there are those times when I realize I'm still in highschool. And that theres a much bigger life out there than in highschool. Which alows me to restore my faith in the future.
F U Im evil

Postby Tuor » Fri May 31, 2013 5:25 am

Haha, ya…yaaaaaa
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri May 31, 2013 5:26 am

Are you being sarcastic?
F U Im evil

Postby Tuor » Fri May 31, 2013 5:34 am

Depends what you think I'm being sarcastic about
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri May 31, 2013 5:37 am

I don't know. You don't say enough. You seemed to be lazily agreeing with me.
F U Im evil

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)