Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - NEW SPOTS OPEN!!!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - 1 SPOT LEFT!!!)

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat May 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Okay, I should have posted a lot sooner, but I got destracted due to some games I borrowed from a neighbor: Fallout 3 (I did the chinese invasion instead of the massacre) and left 4 dead 2. I will post, eventually.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
Blighttown is easy

Postby Zelosse » Sat May 25, 2013 9:37 pm

Not any real rush to do so, but a good update nonetheless. I could never get into fallout. Not sure why.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun May 26, 2013 1:13 am

Never did.

Anyways. I'm at my sister's soccer tournament in Utah, hence the absence lately. I will be back tomorrow evening.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sun May 26, 2013 6:09 am

I enjoy it because of it's unique combat mechanics. But I will post: Eventually.

Blighttown is easy

Postby Draken30000 » Sun May 26, 2013 10:21 am

And i'm all posted up on the dramatic end XD

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Zelosse » Sun May 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Not dramatic enough! Now boulder bill needs to shoulder in with the iron advice, as befitting a man who knew. But how to do it... Hrmmmmmm

Postby BG07 » Sun May 26, 2013 5:53 pm

Actually chances are that he'd bluntly insult the both of you, say a few obscene words, flex his muscles, and then kick a dragon in its nuts.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun May 26, 2013 6:09 pm

He's got a fondness for the crotch-kicking.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Zelosse » Mon May 27, 2013 12:53 am

Clearly. But that's exactly what I'd expect. Quality humor right there.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon May 27, 2013 3:14 pm

I can see people gathering. I'll have a post up as soon as I get these financial projects done.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon May 27, 2013 6:31 pm

Decided to start up DA again. Spent about five minutes as the human rogue I'd left off as, and then started again.

So, casteless dwarf rogue called Johnus.

Can't quite decide on how mean and callous to be though.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Mon May 27, 2013 9:01 pm

The human beginning was interesting, I just wish there was a different beginning for the rouge. Like the city version they had planed for. Bloody elves get three different beginnings.
Semper Vigilans

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue May 28, 2013 8:05 am

Bloody elves.

I am so siding with the werewolves.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Draken30000 » Tue May 28, 2013 9:35 am

Time to dig up my drama pants then. Yes drama pants area a thing.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 30, 2013 5:26 pm

My post is up, or should be in a few seconds.

MadDoc, is everything going well on your end? do you need help or anything getting in?
Semper Vigilans

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu May 30, 2013 5:52 pm

I'm finally getting time to work on it. I decided to have strider travel to redcliffe as a merchant. Selling Orc skins and other creature game.

Blighttown is easy

Postby Zelosse » Thu May 30, 2013 8:02 pm

I can't think of Orc skins without imagining them like a bearskin rug. Hilarious as that is. Why not come as a hired on bodyguard for a cars on of such?

Postby Ro Wong » Thu May 30, 2013 11:33 pm

No orcs in Dragon Age. Just different types of darkspawn.

'Gren would probably be interested if someone were selling various types of hur' and genlock skins, though.
Demon of Elru

Postby Zelosse » Fri May 31, 2013 1:20 am

Methinks he'd have enough, or the ability to get them himself.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri May 31, 2013 11:10 am

I would think he'd go :sosad: "that was mah best friend."
Semper Vigilans

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri May 31, 2013 11:42 am

Ro Wong wrote:No orcs in Dragon Age. Just different types of darkspawn.

'Gren would probably be interested if someone were selling various types of hur' and genlock skins, though.

What kind of darkspawns are there?

Blighttown is easy

Postby Blood Lord » Fri May 31, 2013 12:52 pm

In the first post of this thread (the game manual so to speak) is a list of enemies that you would encounter here and there are seven different types of darkspawn. There are also links to the wikipedia page of those classes.
Semper Vigilans

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri May 31, 2013 2:01 pm

Changing your avatar again I see. I guess "Illusive man" wasn't scary enough. You look like Sauron now.

Blighttown is easy

Postby Zelosse » Fri May 31, 2013 3:04 pm

That's Arthas from World of Warcraft.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri May 31, 2013 3:38 pm

Its one of the avatar sets I rotate through. I've got two other ones of him that I like to use. I have like four avatars I like to use and a crazy binge moment where I try a series of different ones. The Dr House and one of the Arthas avatars get the most responses from people.
Semper Vigilans

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing