X-Men: E341 OOC - STILL Accepting!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: X-Men: E341 OOC - STILL Accepting!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun May 19, 2013 1:23 am

My character is named Mathias. He goes by Mat for short...

Postby Draken30000 » Sun May 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Right right, sorry.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby BG07 » Sat May 25, 2013 11:41 pm

Anyone hear from Hana lately?

Postby Tuor » Sat May 25, 2013 11:50 pm

She was sick, and her family has been been battling a stomach bug, so she's been looking after them. That's the last I heard, which was two or three days ago.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Sun May 26, 2013 12:00 am

I hope her and her family get well soon.
:(
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Ro Wong » Sun May 26, 2013 12:02 am

She's starting to get a bit better. But she hasn't caught what the others got, and Aria seemed to have it come back after feeling better. So...still unsure. But I'll let her know you asked, BG.
Demon of Elru

Postby BG07 » Sun May 26, 2013 12:14 am

Well I just hope that they start to feel better, I hadn't heard anything since you last posted so I had no clue

Postby Draken30000 » Sun May 26, 2013 10:18 am

I do hope they all feel better.

Postby aj_gatsz » Mon May 27, 2013 4:29 am

I edited my post, took out some typo's and corrected a few misstakes.

Postby Belwicket » Mon May 27, 2013 9:30 pm

I'm thinking about killing off Samantha and making a new character.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Blood Lord » Mon May 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Why and how would you pull it off? I mean that this is a stupid idea if I have ever heard of one. First an opportunity hasn't presented itself for that to occur, save an accident from Final Destination. Second, if you are doing it for a character restart to interact with the game from a different angle, you might as well just move Sam instead of having to get Hana to approve your character murder, and then approve you coming back into the RP. Which I doubt that will happen.

So instead of freaking out at the river for going to slow by chucking your paddle into the distance, try using it to do something.

Postby Belwicket » Tue May 28, 2013 11:50 am

My character is stuck until someone can get her attention from her self-induced trance of perviness.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Blood Lord » Tue May 28, 2013 1:24 pm

THEN DO IT YOUR SELF. ITS NOT THAT IMPOSSIBLE.

If that was your reason for wanting to kill off your character, its a pretty crappy one.

Postby BG07 » Tue May 28, 2013 2:55 pm

Chillax Blord. Think what would Hana do? Go bake some cookies.

Bel, don't leave it up to someone else if you want character interaction. Move your character somewhere and start talking to a new person.

Postby Belwicket » Tue May 28, 2013 3:46 pm

My character is stuck in her mind thinking about things she's not gonna stop thinking about on her own. And that's not the reason I wanted to kill her off, I thought of a better power list.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby BG07 » Tue May 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Ok, why?

You don't want to be stuck without interaction right? Why would you put your character in a spot that is just asking to be stuck, waiting for someone else?

Postby Belwicket » Wed May 29, 2013 7:04 pm

'Cause I didn't know sam would disappear.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Tuor » Wed May 29, 2013 7:17 pm

You did that after she disappeared, at this point it's like you're continuing to shoot yourself in the foot.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Dorian » Thu May 30, 2013 3:17 am

Belwicket wrote:I'm thinking about killing off Samantha and making a new character.

You are the worst.
Never asked for this

Postby Belwicket » Thu May 30, 2013 10:32 am

Tuor, I hadn't known she disappeared yet. I'd thought she was waiting on me to post.

Dorian, I thought of a better power-set. That has nothing to do with the current topic.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby BG07 » Thu May 30, 2013 11:57 am

Belwicket wrote:Tuor, I hadn't known she disappeared yet. I'd thought she was waiting on me to post.

Dorian, I thought of a better power-set. That has nothing to do with the current topic.

Bel, everyone said that Sam hasn't been around for a while and you should move on. You just didn't listen to anyone's advice. You haven't made another post since her disappearance so where's the problem at? Right now you're just making excuses instead of making an attempt to interact with someone else.

@Dorian

You are the best.

Postby Draken30000 » Thu May 30, 2013 5:09 pm

At this point the only way I am going to post before Sam comes back is if the thread is gonna die otherwise. Like I said, Max is kinda trapped in this scenario.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Where are you again?

Postby Belwicket » Thu May 30, 2013 5:49 pm

All I need for Samantha is someone to pull her from her daze.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 30, 2013 6:23 pm

For the love of God. You can do it yourself. You have the ability to move your character out of her situation. You can do this by pretending the daze never happen, having her snap out of it on her own, or I can delete the post so we can stop talking about this.

Everyone has been telling you to take it into your own hands. I command you to do this or I will remove that post so we can move onto something else. Do not argue with me, protest this against me, or resist in any other sort of way and or manner. You are a big person, deal with the situation and fix it yourself or else I will.

Do. You. Understand. This.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing