CTCFirebird wrote:Is there a forum rule to that, btw?
There can be. There is trust that you guys can be responsible with these quotes, abuse it and that right will be taken away. We don't think you need a rule that dictates your quoting abilities, but some of you are starting to prove that idea wrong. We are not going to make a rule for every little problem. As moderators, our first line of enforcement is always the rules, but it isn't the last. After that it becomes a judgement call and if it is serious enough, the mods come together in a council and rule what to do. The goal of a moderator is to ensure stability, order, and flow. Do I need to edit the rules and add this in?
Besides, I'm not the first moderator that has cracked down on this.
CTCFirebird wrote:Trust me, Blood Lord. I am having faith. Its just that if I were Buttercup and was held at point blank range, I would have swung a kick in Samantha's face. Just saying... But like I said, it all depends on BeeAre and Bleedman.
Exactly how would she have been able to generate that kick? Her arms are held off to the side and her feet are tied together. In that case it isn't about the weight, but the flexibility. She would have to "twist" her body with such a force to bring her feet around and hit her in the side of the head, or swing forward and thrust with enough force with her legs and hope it connects.
There really isn't anytime to perform either of those maneuvers. The better option would have been to tugged with your arm/hand has hard as you could the moment she fired, and let the projectile hit the mechanical arm and chain. Let's say she does this with her left side. Such a jerking motion would cause Samantha to move the gun to the right to follow the motion, and then a over correction back to the left at which point the cannon would have fired and severed the arm.
MissTikilicious wrote: Where have I seen that picture, cause I know I've seen it before. It's at the tip of my thought process but I just can't place the name?
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!