New Grim Tales - 5/19/13 - Words from big daddy... wait...wu

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales - 5/19/13 - Words from big daddy... wait...wu

Postby silvercover » Fri May 24, 2013 7:41 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:I like the twin half ghost idea.

agreed.
needs a dash of twincest though

Sigment Kurosai wrote:I'm pretty sure the artwork (like of the adult versions of Junior and Mimi) got people more interested in GTAB than anything else.

I believe it was the ghost twins. at least for me it was.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri May 24, 2013 10:26 am

Why does it need a dash? For me it was also the twins.

If no one minds, I'd like to discuss a theory I just thought of. People already pointed out Chi's green gear-like eyes. Maybe they're connected to Clockwork. Aku has powers that could alter events in time, maybe Clockwork prevents him from abusing it. Clockwork also kept Danny Phantom even though he wasn't supposed to exist anymore. Maybe Chi's existence was prevented(or maybe she died) in this timeline and Aku asked for his daughter from Clockwork.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby Sigment » Fri May 24, 2013 10:33 am

It may be just as possible that her eyes are like that just because Bleed thought it would look cool. In other words, maybe there's a reason for her eyes being that way, but keep the idea in hand that there may be no meaning behind it at all.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri May 24, 2013 11:03 am

Oh ik they may just be design, but it's more fun making wild theories based off of small details. xD I just wanted to share the thought.
Rocks

Postby silvercover » Fri May 24, 2013 9:18 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:Oh ik they may just be design, but it's more fun making wild theories based off of small details. xD I just wanted to share the thought.

haha I know that feeling.
but take care not to say it in front of bloodlord, or at least make it sound serious, since he seems to take a lot of things seriously concerning speculation.

Postby Etherian » Fri May 24, 2013 11:39 pm

silvercover wrote:
MissTikilicious wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:
MissTikilicious wrote:Is it just me or does the second face Aku makes looks like something from Dr. Seuss.

More like Garfield.

I was thinking more along the lines of the Cartoon version of 'Cat in the Hat'.

maybe you guys meant that cat from alice in wonderland(not the latest movie of course)?

Ya, the Cheshire Cat. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw Aku's face, too. Of course, I had never seen Samurai Jack before and didn't catch up on the discussions until after this page, so knew near nothing about Aku. I was surprised when he was so indulgent with her, and when he turned into a girl, I was totally WTF.

Going back to Chi's parentage, I have yet another theory. Askura has said that Bleedman himself confirmed Blossom being Chi's mother. While I assume Bleed wouldn't outright lie to another artist, it is possible he meant Blossom was like a mother to Chi. That might make Chi look up to Blossom, explaining her hairstyle and blossom. Why or how this might have come to be I can't guess.

I still hold that Mimi kept her precognition powers as Her, and that's how Him knew that all the things in Halloween Town were about to go down. Though I doubt this is the case, maybe Him wants Aku for some fortune-telling since Mimi is unavailable. My guess is that Him planned for Mimi to get caught, but his not expecting her failure actually plays well with this possibility.

---

On a more somber note, may you rest in peace, DMajor. I only caught a glimpse of your life, but it shone brightly.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat May 25, 2013 1:16 am

@silvercover I like to believe I have a very open mind, I do favor certain options due to various options, but I do enjoy reading/thinking of/discussing other possibilities to see which is more favorable. My thought about Clockwork was serious(as serious as a random thought can be, anyways) I would like to hear opinions on it.

@Etherian I posted something along the lines of Chi seeing Blossom as a role model a few pages ago, it followed the theory that Chi is Buttercup's child, sorry forgot who originally posted the idea. The theory came up, because Mimi is copying Raven's look, so I thought Chi copying Blossom's wouldn't be too far fetched.
Rocks

Postby silvercover » Sat May 25, 2013 5:24 am

lol I was the one who came up with that theory(about buttercup). and I was mostly joking about it too.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat May 25, 2013 12:37 pm

Just wanted to give credit to how I came up with the Chi looking up to Blossom theory, wouldn't of thought of it if I didn't read that.
Rocks

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)