Bola Nuts

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Thu May 23, 2013 2:51 am

BeeAre: Just because you are mortal enemies doesn't mean you can't have sympathy when some unfortunate collateral damage goes down
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Bola Nuts

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu May 23, 2013 3:05 am

I'm laughing way more than I should be.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Thu May 23, 2013 4:31 am

Now that was just good timing. Thank you Bell!

Postby rac7d » Thu May 23, 2013 6:52 am

Ooo just like catwoman

Its more of a thank you blossom since she must of delfexted one to fire abve.

Beeare I am suprised you didnst make a disarmed pun

Postby silvercover » Thu May 23, 2013 7:02 am

deja vu. that scene where sam got buttercup reminded me of when minnie used junior's body to disable mimi in GT.

Postby Shradow » Thu May 23, 2013 8:37 am

First Grim Tales, now people in PPGD are starting to lose hands (or in this case arm cannon).

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Thu May 23, 2013 9:20 am

Sam give up, you can't win
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 23, 2013 9:40 am

Glad to see PpGD moving.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Drago2552 » Thu May 23, 2013 10:55 am

Hahaha. Trolled. Did not see that coming.
I wonder Bell still has her rapeface on. It is going to be 2 v 2 now since they are so close. By i still wonder how the fuck does the Earth get destroy (or not). I think Bell goes Shira Bell and blows up the Earth.

I love this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M94ii6MVilw

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 23, 2013 12:35 pm

Shira Bell doesn't exist in PpGD. It was just a fan made character.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Thu May 23, 2013 1:06 pm

The will of Redeemer lives on in PpGD. Not really, I don't think sam lost the functionality of her arm since her hand was spared from the DI pattern shot.
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby 49dra » Thu May 23, 2013 1:55 pm

I was really hoping Sam would say "BOOYAH!"

Postby CrimsonRaine » Thu May 23, 2013 2:18 pm

"Victory is mine!"
"Ohh had enough, eh?"
"Look you stupid bastard, you have no arms left!"
"It's just a flesh wound!"
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby Sigment » Thu May 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Spray and pray really isn't what I'd call a "reliable tactic".
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu May 23, 2013 4:16 pm

I just need a plasma pistol and a magnum.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
Blighttown is easy

Postby adrimiz7 » Thu May 23, 2013 4:26 pm

I just recalled something. Jack's sword cannot cut those who are good/pure of heart. I'm going to guess Sam and Bell are going to get into a fight. Anyone think the sword will cut Bell??

Postby shadownerd221 » Thu May 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Looks like Sam was disarmed by her own comrade.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 23, 2013 6:43 pm

adrimiz7 wrote:I just recalled something. Jack's sword cannot cut those who are good/pure of heart. I'm going to guess Sam and Bell are going to get into a fight. Anyone think the sword will cut Bell??

Why, no something better, how could Sam fight with Bell right now? She would have to disengage from Buttercup, muscle past Blossom and these beams in order to get to her. No way is that going to happen. It's more likely that one of these shots is going to connect with her.

Sigment Kurosai wrote:Spray and pray really isn't what I'd call a "reliable tactic".

No body is "spraying and praying" though, well Blossom and some scientists might be, but these energy attacks going all over the place is a result of Blossom's deflections.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Sigment » Fri May 24, 2013 1:09 am

Blood Lord wrote:No body is "spraying and praying" though, well Blossom and some scientists might be, but these energy attacks going all over the place is a result of Blossom's deflections.

Yeah, I thought of that a little while after I posted my last comment. I would've responded sooner, but I've been away from my computer, and my phone's a P.O.S. when it comes to posting here.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby stratus » Fri May 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Lots of action and intensity the drama unfolds splendidly. plus there's the humor of buttercup's rather uncanny awareness to an approaching twist in plot. enough to even so much as sarcastically offer the badguy advice. in any case the battles appear to be reaching their final turning points and will be soon drawing to a close. I must say I find Sam oddly likable and do actually care what becomes of her, She may be train wreck and a psychopath, she may quite possibly have the least redeeming qualities of any of the young characters shown so far, even less than Zim for instance. but at the time shes extremely driven character who no doubt has struggled, suffered, and endured to unknown extremes.

As much as she tries to escape that oh so very flawed condition known as being Human, I think glimpses of her humanity will still occasionally slip through to the surface, hopefully along with a few hints of her past. In any case Sam is just wicked cool in this page, bad ass and still fairly cute considering shes missing half her face and also has those arachnid like metal claws projecting from her body. Its still an interesting evolution to her enhancements and quite a refreshing contrast to the laser light shows of the standard Power-Puffery that goes on. This whole time i was thinking there was no way sam's tech could rival a Puff's Super powers, yet Sams machinery had taken no actual damage while Butttercup was covered in scars and bruises. I dare say Sam would of inflicted a decisive critical injury on buttercup and the rest of that fight would of been a lock for Sam ..If not for the recent turn of events, But considering Sam's condition now i fear she may be forced to resort to some self destruct/suicide measures if she wants to complete her mission.
Last edited by stratus on Fri May 24, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby silvercover » Fri May 24, 2013 9:20 pm

wall of text.
fragment/split it a bit more please.

Postby stratus » Fri May 24, 2013 9:24 pm

* splits original post into 2 separate posts ,to avoid china walls*
on a few other notes. if sam went to all this trouble to extensively strip away her oraganic parts and heavily upgrade her self with alien robotics, why does she still retain the original gap in her tooth from when buttercup punched her a year ago, i dont think she was a full cyber girl back then so shouldnt the gap have been corrected and replaced along with the rest of her organic anatomy? was this just an artistic oversight?
Also although buttercup has many many options yet she has not chosen to use any energy based attacks, and has stuck with simple brute strength and direct physical combat, is she holding back or is this merely a preference? butter cup was defined to be the "strongest" do you think that applies to being strongest in all standard puff stats (flight, senses, strength, speed, energy,) or just actual physical power, (strength, durability, stamina,)

Bubble's specialty is still the most mysterious and undefined, but if buttercup's specialty is the physical attacker (the body) basically any bezerker type class, then bubbles specialty might have something to do with energy & lifeforce (the soul) making her an "energy master/energy attacker" basically any manna user type class. considering how bell was able to gather so much energy at such accelerated rate, something that took blossom by surprise. it seems to resemble something of a specialized puff skill. Bell and bubbles basically have similar natures; free spirited, expressive, uninhibited, fine tuned to their emotions, it may be something that improves their energy flow and chakra gates/pathways. blossom and buttercup tend to restrict themselves & cut off certain emotions, which would cause them to be less effective at it. Since bubbles and bell are the most free spirited and accepting of their emotions "energy mastery" might be the secret behind bubbles specialty.

Postby rac7d » Fri May 24, 2013 9:45 pm

stratus wrote:* splits original post into 2 separate posts ,to avoid china walls*
on a few other notes. if sam went to all this trouble to extensively strip away her oraganic parts and heavily upgrade her self with alien robotics, why does she still retain the original gap in her tooth from when buttercup punched her a year ago, i dont think she was a full cyber girl back then so shouldnt the gap have been corrected and replaced along with the rest of her organic anatomy? was this just an artistic oversight?
Also although buttercup has many many options yet she has not chosen to use any energy based attacks, and has stuck with simple brute strength and direct physical combat, is she holding back or is this merely a preference? butter cup was defined to be the "strongest" do you think that applies to being strongest in all standard puff stats (flight, senses, strength, speed, energy,) or just actual physical power, (strength, durability, stamina,)

Bubble's specialty is still the most mysterious and undefined, but if buttercup's specialty is the physical attacker (the body) basically any bezerker type class, then bubbles specialty might have something to do with energy & lifeforce (the soul) making her an "energy master/energy attacker" basically any manna user type class. considering how bell was able to gather so much energy at such accelerated rate, something that took blossom by surprise. it seems to resemble something of a specialized puff skill. Bell and bubbles basically have similar natures; free spirited, expressive, uninhibited, fine tuned to their emotions, it may be something that improves their energy flow and chakra gates/pathways. blossom and buttercup tend to restrict themselves & cut off certain emotions, which would cause them to be less effective at it. Since bubbles and bell are the most free spirited and accepting of their emotions "energy mastery" might be the secret behind bubbles specialty.

Well in this written continutity it has been confrimed that vuttercup is tronger then all other power puff phhysically. People say she the toughpes fighter, but I ner took that to mean she the best, she just enjoys to get in there face and sock em. Bubbles always tends to shoot first rather then ge in close like her sisther so mabey she has an array of energy projection atacks in this story. Beeare has mention that bubbles trues skill is her emotional endurace, but wht this mean and how bubbles will use that has yet to be revealed

Postby silvercover » Fri May 24, 2013 9:46 pm

yeah we might get some background info on sam during the fight.
and as for the tooth thing, she leaves it like that to remind her of the person who punched it out in the first place. like not healing a wound completely to leave a scar as a reminder of that person.

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Fri May 24, 2013 11:38 pm

OR! Orrr she had a bad childhood experience with a Dentist and won't let anybody mess her teeth but herself.
*pauses for cheers of thy' brilliance*
*realizes how far he's fallen from spending too much time in Spam*
*stands silently in the disapproval corner*
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!