My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Wed May 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Grieffon wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:why would anyone need to freak out about a phsychologically unstable pony. That scene only proves stupid people are dangerous, and can harm anyone near by. It makes no sense.

Nowadays people are afraid and offended by everything. It's really sad.

In also remember reading a few years ago that a school turned down free tickets ofr all it's students to see a local ballet production of Romeo and Juiet on the grounds that the story was blatantly heterosexual, and as such would be promoting heterosexuality to students. Honestly sometimes I think there are people out there who won't be satified till we all have the Middle Class Liberal Well Intentioned Blues stuck on autoloop in our collective brains (Link to song, on the grounds that I am an oldish fart and most people probably have no idea what I am talking about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2yppzb-Lpo).
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed May 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Wait what? A school that doesn't like heterosexuality? Does that mean its a school that ironically promoted homosexuality? Or just a school that doesn't like any kind of relationships and just likes virgins, virgins everywhere.
F U Im evil

Postby Mad-Mutt » Wed May 22, 2013 5:58 pm

I went to a school like that once after me and my mom moved out of our crappy neighborhood.

If you so much as hugged the teachers there would flip their shit.

Some pony art:

Bark

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Wed May 22, 2013 6:10 pm

Mr. Sefrol wrote:Because We have Kusang :D He'll help us out with all our Derpy need.

Ahahaha. Yeah, not sure if I can deliver in S4 as I'm already am working on a different series. I'll just nudge a couple of my friends to do something. It's really not that hard. ;)
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed May 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Wait, what? What does kusang have to do with MLP? Agh my head hurts from abrupt confusion.
F U Im evil

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Wed May 22, 2013 7:04 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:Wait what? A school that doesn't like heterosexuality? Does that mean its a school that ironically promoted homosexuality? Or just a school that doesn't like any kind of relationships and just likes virgins, virgins everywhere.

You're closer on the second point. Thier policy was that until circumstances allowed the student body to experiance events promoting ALL forms of sexuality, they could not allow thier students to attend any production promoting ANY given form (In other words, they could only accept the tickets if other people would come forward and offer the students productions of equal quality promoting Homosexual Love, Bisexual Love, Transgender Love etc.)
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby BeeAre » Wed May 22, 2013 8:04 pm

As fun as all that is, let's stick to ponies in this thread, thanks. No response to this: just more ponies. *clangs scepter against the ground* SUMMON ME PONES! PONES GALORE!
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Mad-Mutt » Wed May 22, 2013 8:27 pm

BeeAre you ask for ponies, so ponies I shall deliver.

Have some pony art:

I'm not a fan of the "shut up and take my money" unless its replaced with the word "earn", but this is kind of cute.

This is simply beautiful.

Yes, I know they're ocs, but so what? This is cute.

Cute Vinyl is cute.

Congrats to anyone who knows what this is a reference of.
Bark

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed May 22, 2013 8:29 pm

ImageYou requested ponies. Gandalf plays with them. :fuckedup:
F U Im evil

Postby Dibullba » Thu May 23, 2013 3:53 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:Wait, what? What does kusang have to do with MLP? Agh my head hurts from abrupt confusion.

It was something that probably should not have even been brought up. If you really want to know, perhaps Kusang will be generous enough in letting you in the know. It does have a condition though as it affects him.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu May 23, 2013 6:43 am

It's really not something to spread around outside of the forum, but I'm happy I know Kusang for this or that reason that you can guess upon uvu

Also, I thought this was really interesting.

http://33avenuemiquelon.com/the-33-aven ... ert-store/

Mascots, folks...
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby punzil504 » Thu May 23, 2013 5:06 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:They banned Derpy?

There was a tweet about halfway through Season 3 that was pretty direct in stating that Hasbro had taken steps to limit Derpy's background appearances in Season 3 to a bare minimum, and that she wasn't allowed to appear at all in Season 4.

One of the impressions I got from her multiple appearances in the S3 finale was that it was intended as her swan song.
Still preoccupied with 1985

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Thu May 23, 2013 6:36 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote: You requested ponies. Gandalf plays with them. :fuckedup:

My Little Mearas

Postby Mad-Mutt » Thu May 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Speaking of Lord of the Rings.
Here's a picture of Fluttershy riding a Balrog:

Bark

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu May 23, 2013 7:40 pm

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!
F U Im evil

Postby Dibullba » Thu May 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Funny thing, I could actually believe the Balrog submitting to Fluttershy. She reformed Discord for ponies sake!

Postby J-Dude » Fri May 24, 2013 12:37 am

Hey, did I post this here?

I promise you though, you are NOT ready for this. There is NO preparation for what you are about to see here.
Once you've seen it though, check the spoilers here:

Yeah, I know right?! It's a bit fucked up!

Son of a bitch, I would have sworn in the first few seconds that it was a plushy he rigged into an RC car or something, and then it looks up and stares at you with the uncanniest of valleys! I mean, Jesus!

But in all seriousness, while his animation is a tad... hmm... "suspect," the fucking thing is lit properly and LOOKS like it's in the room with him. The tracking is superb for matching motion, and he even modeled proxy geometry for collisions with his soft-body simulated hair!

The guy is no animator, but he clearly has talents worthy of getting hired by someone, and good on him... in spite of seeming a few soiled pantloads short of Christian Weston Chandler, though I might be a bit mean in even bringing up that comparison...   

And here's his other one, looking even better for not using the rather buggy-looking fur he attempted in the last vid. It actually looks seriously good... until Lyra and Bon Bon start walking... then it gets kinda hilarious...

Like I said, I don't think this guy has much calling as a character animator. Lighting? Post production? Dynamics? That's where the guy clearly belongs, and I doubt he'd hurt the pipeline one little bit.
Harry intentionally used the occlumantic link to see Voldemort's thoughts. He was flicking lit matches at Lucius Malfoy.
"Your pain bores me," said Darth Nonose. "Go fetch Severus. I have some death for him."
Wazit_Blade: "Gah! J-Dude just invaded the thread!"

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Fri May 24, 2013 6:44 am

Dibullba wrote:Funny thing, I could actually believe the Balrog submitting to Fluttershy. She reformed Discord for ponies sake!

That actually would probably be the aptest comparison. Contrary to his actions in LOTR, Balrogs (Yes, there were originally more than one of them from seven to thousands (depending on which Tolkein text you are working from)) are sentient. So "taming" one would really break down to convincing one to behave. Though in this case it's far more likely Flutter would simply convice it to go back to bed and then chiding the dwarves for waking it up in the first place (after all it was there first, and if the dwarves hadn't woken it up digging down too deep, it would probably still be hiding and snoozing. Byt Flutter could do it. I'd back her in a will contests with Gothmog (the Chief of the Balrogs, and tecnically a minor level god). Against a rank and file one, there'd be no contest.

Postby Mad-Mutt » Fri May 24, 2013 10:50 am

Apparently Octavia has a little apprentice.
Sweetie Bele isn't an Alicorn in this, she's just dressed like an angel:

Bark

Postby punzil504 » Fri May 24, 2013 11:54 am

@Mad-Mutt

That image is from The Sweetie Chronicles! Sweetie was everypony's apprentice in that time loop... Octavia, Fleur, Blueblood, even Princess Cadance Chrysalis.
Still preoccupied with 1985

Postby Biostar » Fri May 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Mad-Mutt wrote:I'm not a fan of the "shut up and take my money" unless its replaced with the word "earn", but this is kind of cute.

If Lyra was replaced with BonBon, the implications would be hilarious.

Postby Mad-Mutt » Fri May 24, 2013 6:00 pm

I did a comic where Derpy has to take on various video game stuff in an effort to save her daughter from aliens...
No, really.
I got the whole thing in my art thread and on my deviant art page, but here's just the cover page and my favorite gags in the comic itself:

The cover:

My favorite gags:
For those of you who don't know, this is actually a thing you can do in one of the games.

I just really like Snake Eater:

The gaming of yesterday meets the gaming of today!!:
Bark

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri May 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Imma firin mah lazar
F U Im evil

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Sat May 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Fluttershyt laughs at how silly the comic is.

"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Mad-Mutt » Sat May 25, 2013 6:28 pm

Glad to see you and Fluttershy thought it was funny.
Bark

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)