stratus wrote:You of all forumers who has extensive web forum experience and who has a reputation for brutal honesty and blunt commentary, i would of expected to encourage the challenging of an idea with another idea. You have final say on the matter, use your powers and authority as you see fit. i will respect any calls you make. and drop the issue and move on.
I do, but you weren't bringing any new ideas to the table that had supportive evidence. Don't think you know me stratus, nor be that quick to bow to an angry moderator. It was the tone of your post that angered me, not the ideas. I welcome opposition because that is what makes us stronger.
stratus wrote:Multi quoting was just efficient for addressing and highlighting separate key issues
That's not a quote pyramid, or was the comment. Its when you have multiple quotes within a quote. It becomes a eye sore, and the site use to protect itself against them, but I'm not sure why it is going on. There is no reason for people to continuous quote the same conversation into there post. You can direct messages in a more effective way in which people would pay attention to them, by using the "@" symbol followed by the user name or using three-tier quote pyramids.
stratus wrote:i believe it brought out quite useful information for everyone and added new perspective for people to view this comic in a different light
Like what? You had no supportive evidence and I shot it down. You can't have "well this proves it except for this" statements and expect them to work for you and only you.
stratus wrote:I dont see how posting in caps and occasional profanity on your end could be considered as a civil tone.
Let me put this bluntly, it wasn't meant to sound civil. You pissed me off. If you need me to spell it out further, I believe something could be worked out. If you would read my post, you would discover that it was the tone of your post which pissed me off, not the ideas.
adrimiz7 wrote:So what was Aku disapointed in with Chi?? Was it that she attacked Him, or the outfit she wore during the attack??
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!