New PPGD 5/1/13 - Programing Block

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New PPGD 5/1/13 - Programing Block

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri May 03, 2013 2:14 pm

Bboy DrMadison wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:I noticed a missed panty shot in the fifth panel

My day... is ruined... :'(

Oh did I beat you to the pedobear picture? Or are you upset about the censored pantyshot?
Last edited by The Mad Doctor on Fri May 03, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
F U Im evil

Postby CTCFirebird » Fri May 03, 2013 2:22 pm

I wonder why people says Bubbles is the weakest. She's not weak at all. Bubbles have her methods like BeeAre said. All the evidence is right there in the episodes. When Bubbles is ready, she'll have a scary rage against anyone.
I am the Winner

Postby Birdofterror » Fri May 03, 2013 5:09 pm

BeeAre wrote:Whose characters are they, huh? Well: First, they're McCracken's templates, with their inherent design; simple forms that provide us with the beginning of characters so we might have context for their action. They became Bleedman's characters in part when he decided to make a fan version of them, adjusting them to be idealized, more thorough forms that stay true to the templates. Thirdly, they became my characters when I connected with them, long before I was chosen to write this world Bleedman has made, and next, they emerged as more developed characters between Bleedman and myself in the world we made. Lastly, they are everyone's characters, including yours. Whatever depth they have, like all knowledge, is increased by one person learning something new and sharing it so everyone can know what they know.
Pleasure talking with you BeeAre. Always a pleasure.

It's hard to get a better answer than that.

Glad to see you have such passion with your work...
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby CTCFirebird » Sun May 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Birdofterror wrote:
BeeAre wrote:Whose characters are they, huh? Well: First, they're McCracken's templates, with their inherent design; simple forms that provide us with the beginning of characters so we might have context for their action. They became Bleedman's characters in part when he decided to make a fan version of them, adjusting them to be idealized, more thorough forms that stay true to the templates. Thirdly, they became my characters when I connected with them, long before I was chosen to write this world Bleedman has made, and next, they emerged as more developed characters between Bleedman and myself in the world we made. Lastly, they are everyone's characters, including yours. Whatever depth they have, like all knowledge, is increased by one person learning something new and sharing it so everyone can know what they know.
Pleasure talking with you BeeAre. Always a pleasure.

It's hard to get a better answer than that.

Glad to see you have such passion with your work...

Yes. We all are! I liked how BeeAre phrased that its not just Craig McCracken's, nor Bleedman's and himself, but all of ours. That's professional talk! We create our characters, stories, and share it with the world! We get inspired by them. Fans all over have their own perspective with having who would make a great couple out of those characters or might not do that, but have something creative in mind like in fanfiction.net! As for the creators who makes this stuff, they are aware of the situation and are not offended in any way. We all have our beliefs. They accept it. What else can they do? They, too, are a fan of their own creation and others!

I guess its like Science between Teacher and Student... Even though the Student learns from the Teacher on the subject, the Teacher is also a Student of Science. Ya learn new things everyday!

So... Any other new business (regarding this webcomic)?

TheMadDoctor wrote:
Bboy DrMadison wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:I noticed a missed panty shot in the fifth panel

My day... is ruined... :'(

Oh did I beat you to the pedobear picture? Or are you upset about the censored pantyshot?

Old MacDonald had a farm,
E-I-E-I-O.

And on his farm he had some knickers,
E-I-E-I-O.

With a panty-shot here,
And a panty-shot there,
Here a shot, there a shot,
Everywhere a panty-shot

Old MacDonald had a farm,
E-I-E-I-O.
I am the Winner

Postby Havoc » Wed May 15, 2013 12:25 am

Damn, it's been over a week since anyone has posted here.
But lets see if I can get this thread rolling again.

If Buttercup got ahold of Jack's sword, I could see her using it on Samantha. But what about Bell?
Jack's sword would probably have no trouble going straight though a Powerpuff, despite their superhuman abilities, most likely maiming, or even killing one of them. If Blossom's life was in immediate danger, and Buttercup had to act in an instant, would she go as far as to use Jack's sword against Bell?

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Wed May 15, 2013 12:37 am

Question, was chemical X ever confirmed to be a form of essence (or whatever, something from him i guess) of/from aku? If so, i'd believe its effectiveness against a powerpuff but... Yeah... Not quite convinced yet or lacking information. ( i'm rather forgetful )
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby Birdofterror » Wed May 15, 2013 7:15 am

Havoc751 wrote:Damn, it's been over a week since anyone has posted here.

If Buttercup got ahold of Jack's sword, I could see her using it on Samantha. But what about Bell?
Jack's sword would probably have no trouble going straight though a Powerpuff, despite their superhuman abilities, most likely maiming, or even killing one of them. If Blossom's life was in immediate danger, and Buttercup had to act in an instant, would she go as far as to use Jack's sword against Bell?
Ah yes, this question. Are you asking if it would be effective against Bell herself? If so- my vote would probably be 'maybe.'

Yes) Because she is trying really hard to kill Blossom.
No) Because she's just doing what her daddy says and probably doesn't understand a lot about the world.

If push comes to shove, I wouldn't be surprised either way if the sword worked or didn't work.
YesterdaysLingo wrote:Question, was chemical X ever confirmed to be a form of essence (or whatever, something from him i guess) of/from aku? If so, i'd believe its effectiveness against a powerpuff but... Yeah... Not quite convinced yet or lacking information. ( i'm rather forgetful )
I think Chemical X is explained... somewhere. I don't remember where, but if you asked BR- The Cartoon overthinker, he'd definitely know.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby BeeAre » Wed May 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Chemical X is not Aku-based. But it is interesting people might think that, huh?
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Wed May 15, 2013 5:17 pm

BeeAre wrote:Chemical X is not Aku-based. But it is interesting people might think that, huh?

Allllllrighty then
Flerp flerps

Postby CTCFirebird » Wed May 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Birdofterror wrote:
Havoc751 wrote:Damn, it's been over a week since anyone has posted here.

Ah yes, this question. Are you asking if it would be effective against Bell herself? If so- my vote would probably be 'maybe.'

Yes) Because she is trying really hard to kill Blossom.
No) Because she's just doing what her daddy says and probably doesn't understand a lot about the world.

If push comes to shove, I wouldn't be surprised either way if the sword worked or didn't work.
YesterdaysLingo wrote:Question, was chemical X ever confirmed to be a form of essence (or whatever, something from him i guess) of/from aku? If so, i'd believe its effectiveness against a powerpuff but... Yeah... Not quite convinced yet or lacking information. ( i'm rather forgetful )
I think Chemical X is explained... somewhere. I don't remember where, but if you asked BR- The Cartoon overthinker, he'd definitely know.

I agree with Birdot here.

BeeAre wrote:Chemical X is not Aku-based. But it is interesting people might think that, huh?

Yeah, there was nothing of Chemical X being Aku-based. Maybe Antidote X-based.

Heh, I found out a few days ago that a friend of mine from Full Sail a girl named Melissa Quintas did some steroscoping work for Iron Man 3.
Last edited by CTCFirebird on Thu May 16, 2013 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Winner

Postby Havoc » Thu May 16, 2013 12:25 am

Birdofterror wrote:Ah yes, this question. Are you asking if it would be effective against Bell herself?

No. My question isn't "would the sword be effective", it's "if the sword is effective, would Buttercup use it against Bell"? I mean, a sword is basically a tool meant to kill. So if Buttercup used the sword on Bell, it could seriously hurt her, or even kill her. Would Buttercup be willing to go this far?

Postby Birdofterror » Thu May 16, 2013 9:34 am

Havoc751 wrote:
Birdofterror wrote:Ah yes, this question. Are you asking if it would be effective against Bell herself?

No. My question isn't "would the sword be effective", it's "if the sword is effective, would Buttercup use it against Bell"? I mean, a sword is basically a tool meant to kill. So if Buttercup used the sword on Bell, it could seriously hurt her, or even kill her. Would Buttercup be willing to go this far?
Oh, you mean 'Would she use it as a weapon in an attempt to kill her?'

Well... assuming she goes too far- probably. But won't this be the first time she's ever gone in for the kill? Ever? You brought the same thing up to me a while ago with Blossom, so now I wonder if it's the same for Buttercup?

The only way I would imagine she would actually go in for the kill is if Bell is seen as a direct threat against her or her sister's life.

Bird oft Error

Postby CrimsonCreed » Thu May 16, 2013 11:16 am

The way i see it one of the PPG is going to have to make the ultimatum in the end and kill either Sam, Bell or Gir. Right now it's anybody's choice but if I were to take a guess on who it would be to make the choice I would have to say Bubbles.
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu May 16, 2013 12:47 pm

CrimsonCreed wrote:The way i see it one of the PPG is going to have to make the ultimatum in the end and kill either Sam, Bell or Gir. Right now it's anybody's choice but if I were to take a guess on who it would be to make the choice I would have to say Bubbles.

Agreed. That's IF Bubbles could get there on time because she's locked in that room with the scientists and all that stuff in there. Bubbles must show some bravery... Not by helping the scientists by sitting in a corner with Courage the Cowardly Dog. Blue girl gotta do something! Always have an ultimatum handy! I mean, I keep saying that she gotta fight through all those monsters and get to Jenny because her two sisters are tied up at the moment with their own thing. Nobody is around Jenny and she's (Bubbles) scared to death as if she forgot that she's a PowerPuff Girl and the only one who is not occupied at the moment. She has overcome her fears from time to time. I expect that she will have to stop Jenny and aid her sisters. Maybe Professor Utonium could shed some light into this whole thing with Bubbles, BUT when doing so, she might do the right thing or the wrong thing at the end. I believe that Courage will help Bubbles in this AND I think that Courage will battle Gir lol. It would be funny if we see Courage and Gir rolling on the floor, strangling each other as we've seen from quite a few good anime. While, the PPGs take on Samantha and Bell.
I am the Winner

Postby Havoc » Fri May 17, 2013 12:27 am

I kinda doubt Bubbles will join this fight with Buttercup, Samantha, Blossom, Bell, and Gir. But I guess that all depends on what happens after the bomb goes off.

Birdofterror wrote:Oh, you mean 'Would she use it as a weapon in an attempt to kill her?'

Well... assuming she goes too far- probably. But won't this be the first time she's ever gone in for the kill? Ever? You brought the same thing up to me a while ago with Blossom, so now I wonder if it's the same for Buttercup?

The only way I would imagine she would actually go in for the kill is if Bell is seen as a direct threat against her or her sister's life.

Yes, that's exactly what I was getting at. A few pages back, I was thinking to myself, "how far is Bell willing to take this?" Is Bell actually trying to kill Blossom? I would say so at this point. Yes, I think this would be Buttercup's first time "going in for the kill". It's kinda hard NOT to kill someone with a samurai sword. Even if Buttercup cut Bell's arm off, or cut her somewhere that wasn't instantly fatal, It would only be a matter of time before Bell runs out of living juice (or in other word, she bleeds to dead).

If Blossom's life was in immediate danger, like Bell was standing over her incapacitated body, about to deliver the final blow, then I could see Buttercup flying in and striking Bell with it.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri May 17, 2013 12:43 am

You guys have to keep in mind that the bomb has already gone off, and we know where Bubbles is during that time. We also know that for some reason that Samantha doesn't show up on Dexter's scan the second time, its most likely that she is dead.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby CTCFirebird » Fri May 17, 2013 8:28 am

Havoc751 wrote:I kinda doubt Bubbles will join this fight with Buttercup, Samantha, Blossom, Bell, and Gir. But I guess that all depends on what happens after the bomb goes off.

Birdofterror wrote:Oh, you mean 'Would she use it as a weapon in an attempt to kill her?'

Yes, that's exactly what I was getting at. A few pages back, I was thinking to myself, "how far is Bell willing to take this?" Is Bell actually trying to kill Blossom? I would say so at this point. Yes, I think this would be Buttercup's first time "going in for the kill". It's kinda hard NOT to kill someone with a samurai sword. Even if Buttercup cut Bell's arm off, or cut her somewhere that wasn't instantly fatal, It would only be a matter of time before Bell runs out of living juice (or in other word, she bleeds to dead).

If Blossom's life was in immediate danger, like Bell was standing over her incapacitated body, about to deliver the final blow, then I could see Buttercup flying in and striking Bell with it.

True!

Blood Lord wrote:You guys have to keep in mind that the bomb has already gone off, and we know where Bubbles is during that time. We also know that for some reason that Samantha doesn't show up on Dexter's scan the second time, its most likely that she is dead.

Thanks for the reminder. Thinking about what we said about Bubbles, it wouldn't happen since the explosion happened.
I am the Winner

Postby rac7d » Sun May 19, 2013 2:12 am

I dont think bell is try to kill just maim. She want to hurt blossome the way she hurt her.

Postby Teran » Sun May 19, 2013 2:48 am

I strongly believe Bell wants to kill Blossom. I mean, she also tried to kill Naga on the moon, she really doesn't cares about anyone outside their group.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. There, I just saved myself two months of psychological torment.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sun May 19, 2013 6:22 am

Teran wrote:I strongly believe Bell wants to kill Blossom. I mean, she also tried to kill Naga on the moon, she really doesn't cares about anyone outside their group.

She instinctively thought to defend GIR due to her being the only thing that is a friend of Bell. After a moment she pulled herself back together when Naga handed her space suit back, she then got a call from her dad. Bell didn't really attempt to kill him out of focus of her objective.
F U Im evil

Postby Havoc » Mon May 20, 2013 1:21 am

I also think Bell is trying to kill Blossom at this point. One of the reasons I said this is because after Bell fire that energy blast, she yelled "Goodbye!". Signifying that she intended to end Blossom's life right there.

Postby CTCFirebird » Mon May 20, 2013 11:30 pm

Havoc751 wrote:I also think Bell is trying to kill Blossom at this point. One of the reasons I said this is because after Bell fire that energy blast, she yelled "Goodbye!". Signifying that she intended to end Blossom's life right there.

Agreed
I am the Winner

Postby Birdofterror » Tue May 21, 2013 12:12 am

CTCFirebird wrote:Agreed
I'm not 100% sure, but I think one word posts are against the rules.

Don't make a habit of it.
Havoc751 wrote:I also think Bell is trying to kill Blossom at this point. One of the reasons I said this is because after Bell fire that energy blast, she yelled "Goodbye!". Signifying that she intended to end Blossom's life right there.
At least one of them is trying to go for the kill. All of this pussyfooting is giving me cancer.

Bird oft Error

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Tue May 21, 2013 12:49 am

Birdofterror wrote:
CTCFirebird wrote:Agreed
I'm not 100% sure, but I think one word posts are against the rules.

Don't make a habit of it.

Agreed
(yeah, that just happened)
Flerp flerps

Postby Birdofterror » Tue May 21, 2013 1:11 am

YesterdaysLingo wrote:Agreed
/shrug

I'm just passing along knowledge. Whether or not you choose to use it is your call, bruh.

Bird oft Error

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)