stratus wrote:Chi probably never had to fight a day in her life but its not uncommon for royalty to have their heirs well rounded and trained in etiquette, fine arts, combat, tactician/strategy, leadership, academics, politics.
Blood Lord wrote:I am expecting is that she is more of a "magic-caster-role"
Did I EVER dismiss the idea that she wasn't trained? FUCK NO. I stated that she wasn't a melee combat sort of character. She would be more inclined to be in the role of of a magic caster considering who her father is. I WASN'T RULING OUT THE POSSIBLITY OF COMBAT TRAINGING, I WAS IDENTIFIYING HER CLASS.
This place is worst than the Senate floor of the US or a press conference when ever little god damn fucking word you say is misinterpreted here.
stratus wrote:Aku's array of powers are surely on the table but we should also factor in her mother , Chi is 1/2 power puff so the potential is open for her to have any variety of chemical X related abilities. speed, flight, strength, hyper senses, ice breath, near Indestructibility, energy blasts, maybe also blossoms keen intelect.
We both know that doesn't mean shit in this comic. We've seen that Mimi, who is a comic-confirmed daughter of Blossom that none of the puff skills transmitted to her, but that she was gifted with a different set entirely. It's going to be different with a daughter of Aku though in a similar manner of the differences between Minnie and Jr (before Halloween town)
stratus wrote: Minnie's upbringing for example fits this pretty well to some extent.
No it doesn't.
Minnie doesn't stand in line to inherit anything. The Kingdom is going to Jr next because he is the oldest. Minnie's role is to be the body guard for Jr. Let me defeat you on another point. Jr has had no combat training either. He focuses on instincts with a scythe, and relies on the knowledge with the Nergal Demon to provide any combat capabilities from that department.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!