Enter the Great Aku

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Enter the Great Aku

Postby Sigment » Thu May 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Is it me, or is Aku wearing some sort of Japanese robe, and is merely being shadow-drawn?
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Thu May 16, 2013 7:11 pm

YesterdaysLingo wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:
YesterdaysLingo wrote:
shadownerd221 wrote:The Great and Powerful Wizard Aku is here... we must bow down to such a great villain.

And if i refuse?

Fear not! I have defied gods and demons.

Shut up Cortana, you crazy

That is a Doctor Who quote, not a Halo 3 quote. i admit it is also that, and (if you intended it) very very funny.
Oh and the MadDoctor, you threw THE DEVIL into a black hole, sent the Daleks and Cybermen into the Void aka Hell, sent an entire army of Weeping Angels into a crack in time and space, and you also burned a parasitic God burn from the memories contained in a leaf. Yeah i sure you'll do fine against Him and Aku.

As for me, i am Chaos(signature), one its from Final Fantasy, so it is Matrix times five. Two, Chaos moves faster than a Super Sayan 5, and he kill a titan carrying Earth's soul into outer-space.
So YesterdaysLingo, you have the mad timelord Doctor, defender of all(and happens to kill all evil things) and a god monster of gods from Final Fantasy( where pretty much everyone can do the Matrix)

P.S How the freaking H%LL do you post a picture. I have tried ten times and all it does is post imge. Someone please list a step by step process. I know you told me how MadDoctor, but i can't seem to do it right.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby DarkKing » Thu May 16, 2013 7:29 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:Is it me, or is Aku wearing some sort of Japanese robe, and is merely being shadow-drawn?

He was shown wearing a robe and rings on his fingers in "Memoirs of a demon general".
"The ones who do what they want and
enjoy the most of their lives are the
ones who win in the end."

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby RasenOo » Thu May 16, 2013 8:36 pm

Just a small clip of Aku that brings me nostalgia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Eh_KUK6ndw

In fact, I'm gonna watch the damn episode right now! (^____^)

Postby RasenOo » Thu May 16, 2013 8:36 pm

Just a small clip of Aku that brings me nostalgia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Eh_KUK6ndw

In fact, I'm gonna watch the damn episode right now! (^____^)

Postby IcyBoomer » Thu May 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Aku enters the frame. Two great evils come face to face, even though they've seen each other.
Darkness is Light

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu May 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Dr. Mandalor wrote:
YesterdaysLingo wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:
YesterdaysLingo wrote:
shadownerd221 wrote:The Great and Powerful Wizard Aku is here... we must bow down to such a great villain.

And if i refuse?

That is a Doctor Who quote, not a Halo 3 quote. i admit it is also that, and (if you intended it) very very funny.
Oh and the MadDoctor, you threw THE DEVIL into a black hole, sent the Daleks and Cybermen into the Void aka Hell, sent an entire army of Weeping Angels into a crack in time and space, and you also burned a parasitic God burn from the memories contained in a leaf. Yeah i sure you'll do fine against Him and Aku.

As for me, i am Chaos(signature), one its from Final Fantasy, so it is Matrix times five. Two, Chaos moves faster than a Super Sayan 5, and he kill a titan carrying Earth's soul into outer-space.
So YesterdaysLingo, you have the mad timelord Doctor, defender of all(and happens to kill all evil things) and a god monster of gods from Final Fantasy( where pretty much everyone can do the Matrix)

P.S How the freaking H%LL do you post a picture. I have tried ten times and all it does is post imge. Someone please list a step by step process. I know you told me how MadDoctor, but i can't seem to do it right.

One note: It is also obvious that the Doctor has done practically the same thing cortana said: defy gods and demons. I find it funny that cortana's quote would work perfectly for the Doctor. He does the impossible including battling mythical beasts, such as ghosts, werewolves, vampires, even the inspiration of Satan himself, all with wits and a sonic screwdriver.

Second note about the image: try opening a tab with just the image, then copy the link.
Awaken child and embrace the glory of your jimmies. Know that we are the triune, the eternal will of rustling, and that you are created to serve us.
Shhh no tears only nightmares now

Postby Nina333 » Thu May 16, 2013 9:08 pm

Aku knows how to make an entrance. He chooses to show up at the most awkward moment for his daughter when she's ticking off Him and wearing a skimpy outfit. Him seemed to just be toying with Chi when he bit the gun. He might have decided to give her a light punishment of destroying the toy since he knows Aku is fond of his daughter and wouldn't react well to her being hurt. Him would have killed her for the stunt she pulled with gun if she was anyone else.

Postby konata50 » Thu May 16, 2013 10:52 pm

What is it that makes "Him" so powerful it cant be because hes a fully grown demon overlord i wonder how strong Aku is he has a fearful powerful presence
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Drago2552 » Fri May 17, 2013 12:02 am

Finally we see aku. How the fuck does Him strech his nick. when i saw that i was like WTF!!!!!!!

Postby DarkKing » Fri May 17, 2013 12:47 am

konata50 wrote:What is it that makes "Him" so powerful it cant be because hes a fully grown demon overlord i wonder how strong Aku is he has a fearful powerful presence

HIM draws his power from negative emotions. The more hatred, sadness, despair, etc there is the stronger he becomes. But he's usually pretty strong even without feeding off negative emotions I think. Also while we're on the subject I forgot how many different powers HIM has so I looked it up on wiki and HIM is one tough demon.

◾Size Alteration: Him has shown the ability to grow in size in multiple episodes, including "The Boys are Back in Town," "Him Diddle Riddle," "The Powerpuff Girls Rule" and "Meet the Beat-Alls."

◾Tranformation: Him has the power to assume other forms, ranging from ones based on existing animals, like a butterfly in "All Chalked Up", to mythical creatures, like his crab-like monster in "Power-Noia," to inanimate objects, like a telephone stand in "Him Diddle Riddle" and his true monstrous form in "Speed Demon".

◾Mind Control: Him willed the Professor into allowing the girls to open a monstrous present in "Birthday Bashed," made two scientists send the earth out of orbit in "Custody Battle," and turned the love the people of Townsville held for the Powerpuff Girls into hate in "Tough Love."

◾Telekinesis: In the episode "The Powerpuff Girls Rule," he was seen moving a bunch of keys and a water tower around in the air. In the episode "Custody Battle," on a much more extreme scale, he moved the sun further away from the earth.

◾Acid Spit: Used multiple times in the episode "Meet the Beat-Alls", and referred to as such in the same episode by a news reporter.

◾Eye beams: In the episode "See Me Feel Me Gnomey" he was seen using his laser eyes on Bubbles. He even used this ability in "Telephonies" in which he used the eye beams at some members of the Gangreen Gang during a fight with them alongside Mojo Jojo and Fuzzy Lumpkins.

◾Energy Blast: He can fire red energy blast from his claws like he does when he teamed up with Mojo Jojo, Fuzzy and Princess.

◾Magic: He is shown to have great magical abilities and can perform great many feat such as: ◾Fly: He can move through the air, the same way the Powerpuff Girls do.

◾Teleportation: The ability to move instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between.

◾Resurrection: He used this power to bring The Rowdyruff Boys back from death in the episode The Boys are Back in Town

◾Dream manipulation: The power to enter, manipulate, project, alter, and control dreams of others.

◾Reality warping: he can warp reality to a large scale. For instance, he could make Bubble's drawings come alive.

◾Negative Feelings Empowerment: He can become stronger and more powerful by feeding off the negative emotions of people such as hatred, fear, pain, etc.

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby Blood Lord » Fri May 17, 2013 12:51 am

The dudebro can survive a nuke.

nuff said.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby RasenOo » Fri May 17, 2013 12:52 am

I like the style of text used for Aku's words. So full of badass! (^___^)

Postby DarkKing » Fri May 17, 2013 1:14 am

Could Mimi's power to materialize stuff out of thin air be a form of reality warping?

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby silvercover » Fri May 17, 2013 9:31 am

yup as expected, aku would intervene.
what was unexpected though was him's spine stretching and biting the gun.

now I wonder if aku will put a harsh punishment/lecture to chi, or it will actually be "light" since he really dotes on her so much.

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Fri May 17, 2013 1:12 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:
Dr. Mandalor wrote:
YesterdaysLingo wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:
YesterdaysLingo wrote:

And if i refuse?

One note: It is also obvious that the Doctor has done practically the same thing cortana said: defy gods and demons. I find it funny that cortana's quote would work perfectly for the Doctor. He does the impossible including battling mythical beasts, such as ghosts, werewolves, vampires, even the inspiration of Satan himself, all with wits and a sonic screwdriver.

Second note about the image: try opening a tab with just the image, then copy the link.

holly cow I DID IT!!!!
Thank you Doctor!!! Image
mind if i borrow one of your companions?
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby Megadon » Fri May 17, 2013 1:24 pm

One thing i like about the update is that it restores something Aku lost around episode 30, his fearful presence and appearance. As for Chi for disrespecting Aku's guess he's probably going to let HIM decide her punishment since he is the one she offended the most.

Getting ahead of the story:
Jr. vs Chi place your bets lol
I've 20 say it ends in a draw with a slight victory for Jr.
The Madness has gone quiet for now. But it's always there and will return.
I'm cured, mostly.
Seeker of truth. Truth of Light and Darkness.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri May 17, 2013 1:26 pm

No, Mandalor. Any attempt you make will either kill them, or cause a paradox, or simply destroy the universe. But we're seriously getting off topic now. Back to grim tales.
Awaken child and embrace the glory of your jimmies. Know that we are the triune, the eternal will of rustling, and that you are created to serve us.
Shhh no tears only nightmares now

Postby Drago2552 » Fri May 17, 2013 1:48 pm

Chi is going to find out what happened to Mimi sooner or later.
Also i can't put my money on any if Chi and Jr. fight because i dont know who Jr.'s training is going and second we did not see any abilities that chi has other then being good with a gun.
Mimi had some sort of telepathic ability but i bet it is gone now. Also i agree with some people that she can Materials weapons or she hides the weapons in her skirt.---What Anime was that from i remeber the story but not the name.

Postby Xi-1 » Fri May 17, 2013 2:15 pm

I think it was Bakemonogatari. The sempai who always abuses the main character, and weighed herself down with objects because she was light.

I don't see any indication Chi is good with a gun, considering she shot a hat on a close target that was moving very slowly away from her, and didn't get off a second shot. Catti-brie wih Taulmaril would have gotten off three or four shots, for what good it'd do, and she has to knock an arrow for each shot. Chi and her pistol, well calling it a toy wouldn't be inaccurate, in my opinion.
A Page Flipper

Postby Drago2552 » Fri May 17, 2013 3:18 pm

Xi-1 wrote:I think it was Bakemonogatari. The sempai who always abuses the main character, and weighed herself down with objects because she was light.

I don't see any indication Chi is good with a gun, considering she shot a hat on a close target that was moving very slowly away from her, and didn't get off a second shot. Catti-brie wih Taulmaril would have gotten off three or four shots, for what good it'd do, and she has to knock an arrow for each shot. Chi and her pistol, well calling it a toy wouldn't be inaccurate, in my opinion.

true. i am just pointing out what i have seen so far in concern of who would win in a fight Jr. or Chi.

Postby CrimsonCreed » Fri May 17, 2013 3:51 pm

Drago2552 wrote:
Xi-1 wrote:I think it was Bakemonogatari. The sempai who always abuses the main character, and weighed herself down with objects because she was light.

true. i am just pointing out what i have seen so far in concern of who would win in a fight Jr. or Chi.

Just to point this out we don't know if it would be Jr vs Chi. Personally I think that a more likely fight would be Minnie vs Chi because Chi would defiantly overreact and attack Jr outta nowhere just because she saw him restraining Mimi and because Minnie cares for her brother alot she would jump in and counterattack.
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Blood Lord » Fri May 17, 2013 6:54 pm

To counter that idea though, once the understanding is made that Chi just wants Mimi back, who is to say that Minnie won't switch sides? She doesn't like Mimi and anything that would seek to take Mimi away from Jr would be a blessing in her eyes.

I'm not expecting Chi to have any sort of combat training since there is no need to use it. It's like being blind and learning how to paint. What I am expecting is that she is more of a "magic-caster-role" since her father rolled like that usually as well and relied on other people and armies to do the "front-line" work.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby silvercover » Fri May 17, 2013 6:59 pm

CrimsonCreed wrote:Just to point this out we don't know if it would be Jr vs Chi. Personally I think that a more likely fight would be Minnie vs Chi because Chi would defiantly overreact and attack Jr outta nowhere just because she saw him restraining Mimi and because Minnie cares for her brother alot she would jump in and counterattack.

that would be a lot more interesting than jr vs chi. as they say, cat fight!
well as long as chi doesnt resort to powers and sticks with her weapons, better if she herself has a sword there somewhere.

Blood Lord wrote:To counter that idea though, once the understanding is made that Chi just wants Mimi back, who is to say that Minnie won't switch sides? She doesn't like Mimi and anything that would seek to take Mimi away from Jr would be a blessing in her eyes.

yeah, once it is cleared up, which I dont think will happen quickly.
remember that these 2 girls are very possessive and ferocious when it comes to their love ones. if chi manages to like shoot junior before the situation is explained, I dont see them making peace anytime soon.
once they do though, they're definitely going to be like BFF. I can see it now, them lounging around talking about how unfair their love life is...
Last edited by silvercover on Fri May 17, 2013 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Drago2552 » Fri May 17, 2013 7:09 pm

CrimsonCreed wrote:
Drago2552 wrote:

Just to point this out we don't know if it would be Jr vs Chi. Personally I think that a more likely fight would be Minnie vs Chi because Chi would defiantly overreact and attack Jr outta nowhere just because she saw him restraining Mimi and because Minnie cares for her brother alot she would jump in and counterattack.

I can see that happening. Minnie will use a fencing sword agains Chi.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!