New Grim Tales Comic: "Enter the Great Aku"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Thu May 16, 2013 11:07 am

Go check out the new Grim Tales comic!

offline
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:32 am
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Thu May 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Tuor, why you lock threads so... :<
Image
Flerp flerps
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:50 pm
Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Sigment » Thu May 16, 2013 11:49 pm

YesterdaysLingo wrote:Tuor, why you lock threads so... :<

It is a rule of the forums that once a new page is up, all discussions move to the new page's thread. We are not supposed to post comments on older page threads. The threads do traditionally stay open, but Tuor will usually lock a older thread when someone posts there when they are not supposed to do so.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2719
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 am
Location: Do you really care?
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Thu May 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
YesterdaysLingo wrote:Tuor, why you lock threads so... :<

It is a rule of the forums that once a new page is up, all discussions move to the new page's thread. We are not supposed to post comments on older page threads. The threads do traditionally stay open, but Tuor will usually lock a older thread when someone posts there when they are not supposed to do so.

oh well, keeps things fresh..
Image
Flerp flerps
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:50 pm
Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Fri May 17, 2013 12:53 am

Its fun to lock threads too.

Anyway, GT is getting a lot of attention recently. Don't really care about that, but you know.

I find it odd that Aku is wearing clothes...
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18982
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Biocolor » Fri May 17, 2013 8:58 am

Him ate the barrel. Who here thinks grim tales should be a tv anime.
offline
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 11:39 pm
Location: you don't need to know
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Drago2552 » Fri May 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Biocolor wrote:Him ate the barrel. Who here thinks grim tales should be a tv anime.

I would like that but it kind of takes away from reading the comic.
Anyways I am working on the game still if anyone could help that would be great. If you do help i will make your main character apart of the story. I am putting my character i made for grim tales.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:52 am
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Biocolor » Fri May 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Drago2552 wrote:
Biocolor wrote:Him ate the barrel. Who here thinks grim tales should be a tv anime.

I would like that but it kind of takes away from reading the comic.
Anyways I am working on the game still if anyone could help that would be great. If you do help i will make your main character apart of the story. I am putting my character i made for grim tales.

How can I help. A GT video game sounds cool. What system do you have in mind of putting it on
Last edited by Biocolor on Sat May 18, 2013 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
offline
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 11:39 pm
Location: you don't need to know
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby OWA » Fri May 17, 2013 8:59 pm

man Chi is bold i mean i get it your the daughter of the powerful AKU but i mean i dont think you should pick fights with him i mean he does also have his own spot in hell
offline
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 11:09 am
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Drago2552 » Sat May 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Biocolor wrote:
Drago2552 wrote:
Biocolor wrote:Him ate the barrel. Who here thinks grim tales should be a tv anime.

I would like that but it kind of takes away from reading the comic.
Anyways I am working on the game still if anyone could help that would be great. If you do help i will make your main character apart of the story. I am putting my character i made for grim tales.

How can I help. A GT video game sounds cool. What system do you have in mind of putting it on

C++ but if there is an easy program out there you can tell me. I just need to know if people want 2D like realm of the mad god, or 3d like kingdom hearts
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:52 am
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Biocolor » Sat May 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Drago2552 wrote:
Biocolor wrote:
Drago2552 wrote:
Biocolor wrote:Him ate the barrel. Who here thinks grim tales should be a tv anime.

I would like that but it kind of takes away from reading the comic.
Anyways I am working on the game still if anyone could help that would be great. If you do help i will make your main character apart of the story. I am putting my character i made for grim tales.

How can I help. A GT video game sounds cool. What system do you have in mind of putting it on

C++ but if there is an easy program out there you can tell me. I just need to know if people want 2D like realm of the mad god, or 3d like kingdom hearts

If you can 3D like kingdom hearts. And what system is C++.
offline
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 11:39 pm
Location: you don't need to know
Gender: Male


Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests