New GT: Wanna go? Let's go! (05/11/13)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New GT: Wanna go? Let's go! (05/11/13)

Postby Blood Lord » Sun May 12, 2013 1:05 am

Dude that's hammer space.

I'm suggesting sexual things.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Sun May 12, 2013 1:07 am

Oh... well in thatcase, let's just say she pulled the pistol out from her breast plate.
More sexual? Straight outta the kitten hole!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Sun May 12, 2013 1:10 am

You know, it was kinda funny before I had to explain what I was getting at, but now...

Well, interesting move for Chi. I sure wouldn't want to screw with him like that. Seems I overestimated him and his cunning ability to plan.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Havoc » Sun May 12, 2013 1:13 am

Blood Lord wrote:The Blossom thing doesn't make any sense to me now.

There's a ton of shit that doesn't make any sense to me in this comic.
I think Bleed wrote himself in to a corner a bit, and BR seems to agree with me on this.

Randori wrote:Straight outta the kitten hole!

LOL I've never heard anyone call it that before.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun May 12, 2013 1:15 am

I hope this new editor can get him out then.
Mercypostle

Postby K13-ZAR » Sun May 12, 2013 1:15 am

I've learned at least one thing so far and that is that logic and everything like that was thrown out the window long ago
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby Teran » Sun May 12, 2013 1:18 am

Was it even explained by Blossom had a daughter with Him?
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. There, I just saved myself two months of psychological torment.

Postby Exodis » Sun May 12, 2013 1:21 am

I think logic was thrown into oblivion when Piccolo destroyed the moon in DBZ to stop Gohan's monkey transformation. Or when Goku blasted Cooler to the Sun in the DBZ film, destroying both him and the Sun.

Randori wrote:Fuck logic
Last edited by Exodis on Sun May 12, 2013 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Sun May 12, 2013 1:21 am

You're dealing with cartoons, comics, and anime. there has to be a certain degree of logic that is pushed out, but there still has to be a degree left or else this comic would be full of talking sheep and ginger bread men that ca-

Wait...

But still, my opening to this post stands. There is a degree of logic that is ignored and a degree that must be accepted. The boundaries of that logic when it comes to Bleedman's works is... different.
Sugar Bits: NONE
PpGD: Such advance sci-fi related ideas
GT: TBA

Teran wrote:Was it even explained by Blossom had a daughter with Him?

Blossom didn't explain it, but it was "heavily suggested" in the flashbacks in WHAM. The whole idea with Chi being a daughter of Blossom, I don't know anymore.
Mercypostle

Postby Teran » Sun May 12, 2013 1:23 am

Ah, silly me, I wanted to write "why", not "by".
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. There, I just saved myself two months of psychological torment.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun May 12, 2013 1:25 am

Oh, well in that case no. Just that it was part of some sort of deal.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Sun May 12, 2013 1:26 am

Blood Lord wrote:Sugar Bits: NONE

Sugar Bits can just be a kid's sugar coma, with Hansel being the kid. PPGD can be, in fact, a future where a professor actually created 3 strong, adorable human beings in a not-so-cyber-punk town. GT can just be the underworld and it's many realms.

The Last Savior

Postby Havoc » Sun May 12, 2013 1:27 am

Blood Lord wrote:I hope this new editor can get him out then.

Me too. I just hope whatever explanations they come up with, aren't completely out the ass. If you know what I mean. This could be the reason the story has yet to shed any light on the city of heroes yet.

Speaking of his new editor. Do you think David will make himself a profile here on Snafu?

Teran wrote:Was it even explained by Blossom had a daughter with Him?

Nope.

Blood Lord wrote:You're dealing with cartoons, comics, and anime. there has to be a certain degree of logic that is pushed out, but there still has to be a degree left or else this comic would be full of talking sheep and ginger bread men that ca-

Wait...

But still, my opening to this post stands. There is a degree of logic that is ignored and a degree that must be accepted. The boundaries of that logic when it comes to Bleedman's works is... different.
Sugar Bits: NONE

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Postby K13-ZAR » Sun May 12, 2013 1:28 am

I choose to just ignore the Blossom children thing. I've found that it is much easier then trying to figure it out.

Postby Havoc » Sun May 12, 2013 1:30 am

K13-ZAR wrote:I choose to just ignore the Blossom children thing. I've found that it is much easier then trying to figure it out.

I don't know about "ignore", but "wait and see" might be a better tactic.

Postby K13-ZAR » Sun May 12, 2013 1:34 am

Havoc751 wrote:
K13-ZAR wrote:I choose to just ignore the Blossom children thing. I've found that it is much easier then trying to figure it out.

I don't know about "ignore", but "wait and see" might be a better tactic.

that's what I meant I'm just kinda tired right now so my typing is suffering

Postby Biostar » Sun May 12, 2013 1:55 am

Havoc751 wrote:Why is Him so desperate to keep everything about where Mimi is, and how he lost his claw, a secret?

I wouldn't be so eager to reveal my recent string of failures to a junior either. He obviously doesn't respect her enough to indulge such things just to ease her curiosity.

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Sun May 12, 2013 7:13 am

Havoc751 wrote:Why is Him so desperate to keep everything about where Mimi is, and how he lost his claw, a secret?

K13-ZAR wrote:also did anyone else notice Him referring to Aku as his dear friend?

I too took note of that. So I guess any theories regarding Him and Aku being enemies, has just gone out the window.

Maybe, maybe not. Him may be speaking ironically, or flat out lying. There is also the fact that, as he is actually currently in Aku's realm he thinks it best to talk diplomatically. "Dear friend" is a pretty flexible term the way we can use it in English; it can easily cover "Worthy Adversary" and even "Person who I hate, but who I am playing nice with for the moment because I have decided it is to my tactical advantage". I tend to dobut Him's professions of friendship to Aku are all that sincere, simply because he really doesn't appear to be the kind of entity who makes friends of that kind (as probably is Aku). All Him's term means to me is that they are not openly hostile, and Him, being a schemer and manipulator, probably eschews open hostility for cunning duplicity any day of the week ("Why have a war when an asassination works just as well?")
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sun May 12, 2013 8:45 am

Mon-Kitsune wrote:

K13-ZAR wrote:also did anyone else notice Him referring to Aku as his dear friend?

I too took note of that. So I guess any theories regarding Him and Aku being enemies, has just gone out the window.

Maybe, maybe not. Him may be speaking ironically, or flat out lying. There is also the fact that, as he is actually currently in Aku's realm he thinks it best to talk diplomatically. "Dear friend" is a pretty flexible term the way we can use it in English; it can easily cover "Worthy Adversary" and even "Person who I hate, but who I am playing nice with for the moment because I have decided it is to my tactical advantage". I tend to dobut Him's professions of friendship to Aku are all that sincere, simply because he really doesn't appear to be the kind of entity who makes friends of that kind (as probably is Aku). All Him's term means to me is that they are not openly hostile, and Him, being a schemer and manipulator, probably eschews open hostility for cunning duplicity any day of the week ("Why have a war when an asassination works just as well?")

Well considering how Him visited Aku on presumably many occasions and allowed Mimi to befriend chi, I highly doubt Aku to be an enemy of Him. If Aku was an enemy, then Him wouldn't think twice about killing Chi, just to shut her up.
F U Im evil

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun May 12, 2013 12:46 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:
Mon-Kitsune wrote:

Well considering how Him visited Aku on presumably many occasions and allowed Mimi to befriend chi, I highly doubt Aku to be an enemy of Him. If Aku was an enemy, then Him wouldn't think twice about killing Chi, just to shut her up.

Assuming that they're still enemies with some form of a truce, killing Chi would break that and cause war. I personally think that Him and Aku are friends, but the possibility of them being enemies and using their daughters' friendship as a way to suppress hostility is interesting. Assuming that their truce included their daughters' friendship as a sign of good faith, Him might be here to ask Aku to help 'save' Mimi, and because Aku would want to make his own daughter happy, would make an enemy of Grim.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby K13-ZAR » Sun May 12, 2013 4:39 pm

maybe Him has respect for Aku

Postby Kyrogue2 » Sun May 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Him is styling and profiling where ever he go and now I think chi just made a big mistake on her part.

Postby piranha45 » Sun May 12, 2013 8:18 pm

how/when did Him lose his claw? is there a particular comic this occurred in?

Postby Blood Lord » Sun May 12, 2013 8:21 pm

You have got to be shitting me. This has been noticeable THE ENTIRE TIME.

Seriously though. Read the comic next time and see if you can't find the answer yourself. There isn't a problem asking questions about stuff though, just keep in mind that some members have sticks up there butts.
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=113

Mercypostle

Postby Ataw » Sun May 12, 2013 8:43 pm

piranha45 wrote:how/when did Him lose his claw? is there a particular comic this occurred in?

Dudes right. Asking questions like thoughs can get somebody's lights knocked out, but lucky I'm not one of thoughs people who'd hit you for it. To be honest I actually laughed my head off when you asked about the claw.
(though I have read the entire comic 5 times over. :unsure: )
Dead and gone for 6 months....
But now I've been reborn to reclaim My Place!!

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)