‪I Killed an Ewok to look this good‬

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: ‪I Killed an Ewok to look this good‬

Postby DarkKing » Thu May 09, 2013 11:03 pm

If Jr. mastered his Nergal powers would he be able to turn into that giant Demon Reaper thing again?
"The ones who do what they want and
enjoy the most of their lives are the
ones who win in the end."

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 09, 2013 11:06 pm

No. The "Reapinator" used the remains of the Pumpkinator.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri May 10, 2013 5:51 am

Blood Lord wrote:No. The "Reapinator" used the remains of the Pumpkinator.

That would also mean he could merge with remains of other constructs to create something similar.
F U Im evil

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Fri May 10, 2013 6:46 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:No. The "Reapinator" used the remains of the Pumpkinator.

That would also mean he could merge with remains of other constructs to create something similar.

What if he merged with that giant robot that's blue, flaming eyeballs, and has a fat video/hotdog loving pilot. I have no idea what that thing is, it is also in CN Fusion Fall in the junkyard fusion area and in PPG by bleedman.
But that would be freaking awesome.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby Xi-1 » Fri May 10, 2013 7:42 am

That would be Megas, which has already been shown in this comic. I guess there's a possibility Junior could find the bot's remains, if Mandy doesn't already have it somewhere in her Vault along with all the other heroic artifacts. But could he control what he would become, considering all the wacked-out stuff Coop did to the OS?

@Yokai_Moon: You said Junior's too nice, then you said he puts himself before others while your examples say otherwise. Were you tired when you posted, because even I know what you mean (he puts others before himself). Also, a lot of people like Negima for the genre shift, but if you read it for the yuri, that's your poison.

Anyway, I foresee explosions in Junior's future. Multiple explosions. And fire and pain, but he's already dead. And we have already seen that it is a good thing he's dead, otherwise getting his spine ripped out of his body would have killed him.

I wonder if Chi has ever seen Mimi in her human form. Would Chi like Mimi less for that?

I also wonder what Chi would like like with the HER essence infused into her.
A Page Flipper

Postby CrimsonCreed » Fri May 10, 2013 8:32 am

i get the feeling that an organization is lurking around in the mix somewhere biding their time... any thoughts on this?
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Yokai_Moon » Fri May 10, 2013 8:49 am

@Yokai_Moon: You said Junior's too nice, then you said he puts himself before others while your examples say otherwise. Were you tired when you posted, because even I know what you mean (he puts others before himself).

Probably, went to bed right after I posted that.

Xi-1 wrote:I wonder if Chi has ever seen Mimi in her human form. Would Chi like Mimi less for that?

Let's assume Chi has not seen Mimi in her human form before:

She can either 1) reject Mimi or 2) proclaims her undying love for Mimi and says no matter what form she's in she'll always love her, or 3) she finds Mimi's human form a bit replusive, BUT due to her obession she'll try to make things work between them (with the hope that she will get her demon form/powers back)

If we assume she has seen Mimi humanized already I see the following happening: She declares war on Mandy's entire family under the assumption they are to blame for whatever emotional detachment Mimi displays when Chi does go see her (i.e. Mimi rather be near Jr. than her).

I'm sure there's plenty of ways that scenrio can be played out :p

CrimsonCreed wrote:i get the feeling that an organization is lurking around in the mix somewhere biding their time... any thoughts on this?

I wouldn't rule out the possibility. It does bring up a few good questions if there are: who would be the mastermind, who are the followers, what is their purpose, should we be worried about them etc. etc. etc.

Would make for an interesting twist.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri May 10, 2013 10:11 am

CrimsonCreed wrote:i get the feeling that an organization is lurking around in the mix somewhere biding their time... any thoughts on this?

We already have HIM.
F U Im evil

Postby Sigment » Fri May 10, 2013 10:26 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:

We already have HIM.

Dark Danny's got plans too... to show the world that he is "the Ultimate Evil."
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=197
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Drago2552 » Fri May 10, 2013 10:45 am

Also don't forget Jr. can use energy attacks as well i think he got that from Danny and also they ghostly whale.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri May 10, 2013 10:54 am

I apologize if english isn't your first language, but your grammar is terrible.
Drago2552 wrote:Also don't forget Jr. can use energy attacks as well. I think he got that from Danny and also they ghostly wail.

That wasn't so hard was it? I may have said this before, but I really hate bad grammar.
F U Im evil

Postby Drago2552 » Fri May 10, 2013 11:30 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:I apologize if english isn't your first language, but your grammar is terrible.
Drago2552 wrote:Also don't forget Jr. can use energy attacks as well. I think he got that from Danny and also they ghostly wail.

That wasn't so hard was it? I may have said this before, but I really hate bad grammar.

Sry I am bad at grammar.
Anyways i think nergal can copy attacks or if he experiences the attack he can use it. We need Bleedman because we don't know how he depicks negals

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri May 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Again with the grammar. Do you even attempt to check for errors? Hell, I do this on my phone and I have better grammar than you.

And yes, Nergals can learn from their opponents. But Bleedman rarely interacts with anyone other than his editors.
F U Im evil

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Fri May 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:

We already have HIM.

Dark Danny's got plans too... to show the world that he is "the Ultimate Evil."
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=197

There is also the Warden from Danny phantom
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby stratus » Fri May 10, 2013 7:17 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:Again with the grammar. Do you even attempt to check for errors? Hell, I do this on my phone and I have better grammar than you.

And yes, Nergals can learn from their opponents. But Bleedman rarely interacts with anyone other than his editors.
Drago2552 wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:I apologize if english isn't your first language, but your grammar is terrible.

Sry I am bad at grammar.
Anyways i think nergal can copy attacks or if he experiences the attack he can use it. We need Bleedman because we don't know how he depicks negals

i dont think we can be sure if Jr. himself has actually learned /mastred that ability, the only time he could do that was when his/(minnies) nergal parasite was in full control. its also unclear how long he can keep a power that he mimics. weather its temporary or permanant. so far what hes shown that he can do by himself is shape shift, weapon generate, and interact with souls.
his only major weakness so far would be if he were to take a direct hit in the eye. the eye being the organ that serves as the core of all his power. if the neragal eyeball were to be damaged or removed. it would be devastating to a nergal demon.
Last edited by stratus on Fri May 10, 2013 9:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri May 10, 2013 7:32 pm

I would hardly call whatever Dark Danny's intent is "and organization". Such a unit would have to be composed of multiple skilled individuals under one separate banner. For example, Black Eden is an organization, the Justice League, and the Avengers. So far we haven't gotten a whiff of any organization so in regrads to actually be one, I would say no, there isn't such organization lurking about.

You can't play with this comic with "possibilities" or your gut feeling. Doing such things means you start to warp the comic and any future potentials to support your biased idea. You have to treat this basically as a science; you build off of facts.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Sigment » Fri May 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I would hardly call whatever Dark Danny's intent is "and organization".

I never said that it was. I merely meant that we shouldn't forget about him.
Dr. Mandalor wrote:There is also the Warden from Danny phantom

Where does he appear in this comic?
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Fri May 10, 2013 7:45 pm

He is mentioned when the comic gave the break down of the top five powers in the Underworld.
Mercypostle

Postby silvercover » Fri May 10, 2013 8:26 pm

I think there would be some alliances of the realms with the others for potential take over/control, but nothing really big enough to have 3 lords or more working together(but someone, like him, may be pretending to be sided with another one).
I also dont think there will be a organization behind the scenes plotting to make a war happen, if there is its likely just 1-3 guys who have some sort of grudge/desire for total chaos and not for control.

heh when you look at it, him does seem to have the most contacts with the other lords, making it pretty likely he has alliance/s of a sort. but for aku, well I personally think him has some hold on aku and their relationship is not one of a friendly kind.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri May 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Blood Lord wrote:He is mentioned when the comic gave the break down of the top five powers in the Underworld.

We're still missing the other four realms. I wonder what those would be.
F U Im evil

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!