Of What Does the Avatar Above Yours Remind You? V3. This topic is under Mod protection

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Of What Does the Avatar Above Yours Remind You? V3.

Postby Creppy Eggy » Thu May 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Oh Blord.

The fuck are you looking at?
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 09, 2013 11:30 pm

DON'T YOU OHH BLORD ME. I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING DOWN IN THIS SIDE OF THE BISCUIT. I. SEE. MOSTLY EVERYTHING.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 09, 2013 11:30 pm

fuck wrong with you bro
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 09, 2013 11:31 pm

blordy
Snafu Gold Card Member!

stap
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Blordy,
Snafu Gold Card Member!

nnnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 09, 2013 11:34 pm

:C
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Thu May 09, 2013 11:39 pm

...wat the fahk r yu talkin' about.
Check his pulse. I think he's dead. Lol cuz we're in a hospital.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 09, 2013 11:41 pm

btich, u cant kill batman
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Randori wrote:...wat the fahk r yu talkin' about.
Check his pulse. I think he's dead. Lol cuz we're in a hospital.

I CAN STILL SEE IT, YOU CAN'T HIDE IT FROM ME.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Thu May 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Put that frown upside down!

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Thu May 09, 2013 11:49 pm

And that person is :up: you.

Ya contemplating there?

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 09, 2013 11:52 pm

DAMN STRAIGHT. I OWN THIS THREAD. DAMN YOU AND YOUR NINJAING. RIGATONI. NINJA-GOING-AROUND-AND-NINJAING-PEOPLE. YOU FAIL TO REALIZE THOUGH THAT THIS THREAD IS ME AND I IT AND TOGETHER WE ARE THE SAME AND NOTHING AND EVERYTHING. APPLES AND ORANGES, FRUITS AND NUTS, SILVERWARE TO PLASTIC SPOONS, I GOT THIS SHIT AND ITS GOT ME CUZ THATS HOW THE COOKIE CRUMBLES IN THIS FUCKERY OF 101.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Fri May 10, 2013 12:04 am

Blood Lord wrote:DAMN STRAIGHT. I OWN THIS THREAD. DAMN YOU AND YOUR NINJAING. RIGATONI. NINJA-GOING-AROUND-AND-NINJAING-PEOPLE. YOU FAIL TO REALIZE THOUGH THAT THIS THREAD IS ME AND I IT AND TOGETHER WE ARE THE SAME AND NOTHING AND EVERYTHING. APPLES AND ORANGES, FRUITS AND NUTS, SILVERWARE TO PLASTIC SPOONS, I GOT THIS SHIT AND ITS GOT ME CUZ THATS HOW THE COOKIE CRUMBLES IN THIS FUCKERY OF 101.

Ya made a typo. :3

Poker Face much, House?

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Fri May 10, 2013 12:20 am

Did you just judge your own icon? Damn, you must be bored in that chair...
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Blood Lord » Fri May 10, 2013 12:28 am

GO HOME CATBUG, YOU AREN'T REAL.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Fri May 10, 2013 12:36 am

Neither are you, Dr. House.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Creppy Eggy » Fri May 10, 2013 12:38 am

I Am... All of Me, Shadow the Hedgehog.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Blood Lord » Fri May 10, 2013 12:39 am

DAMN YOU
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri May 10, 2013 12:40 am

YOU THINK THIS IS OVER? IT ISN'T I WILL BE BACK AND WHEN I COME BACK SOME SHIT WILL GO DOWN
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby EagleMan » Fri May 10, 2013 12:41 am

Randori wrote:I Am... All of Me, Shadow the Hedgehog.

yeah that was a pretty good song for a game, shame it ain't on Spotify

Postby Creppy Eggy » Fri May 10, 2013 12:53 am

I love the band. Crush 40 is my favorite underrated band. I got so hooked to them after playing SA2B again. Now I'm addicted to Sonic the Hedgehog OSTs and music. I even bought a Sonic album... even though it turned out to be a bootleg. I want to get Sonic OSTs without it turning out to be a bootleg... another reason I want to go to Japan...

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Hiroko » Fri May 10, 2013 1:29 am

Sonic Battle.
The Sentimental One

PreviousNext

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens