‪I Killed an Ewok to look this good‬

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: ‪I Killed an Ewok to look this good‬

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Tue May 07, 2013 5:51 pm

wonder3 wrote:I made an account just to post on comics and put my thoughts down on them, but the fact is things tend to run in one direction once one person starts to say something. I tend to avoid subjects(or comic pages) such as this that run in a direction I am not that familiar with. I will admit now that I get the reference, but I am not a huge fan of Star Wars in general. Post that run off on the reference I do not understand or I am not a fan of,I will not post on or I will wait until they get back on topic.

As for the new editor glad to have you helping out on one of my favorite web comics.

I am also made an account just to post on this comic. And i have changed the direction at least twice in the month i since i started posting. So if you don't like the direction, either post your dissatisfaction or mention something that hasn't been said yet that makes people think. It worked for me and will probably work for you too.
And MadDoctor was right, jawas would have made a lot more sense. or she could have kill a hutt for this outfit since it did belong to Jaba the Hutt. It still looks cute on girls, hot on women. I am pretty sure Mandy would still be scary as hell in The Slave outfit.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby yessi » Tue May 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Uh.. there's a Star Wars reference?..

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue May 07, 2013 10:22 pm

yessi wrote:Uh.. there's a Star Wars reference?..

F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Tue May 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Ewok is a teddy bear creature that is found in Star Wars, and the metal bikini is something Princess Leia wore as a slave in service to Jabba the Hutt.

The Jawa thing would have made more sense, but still not enough in my book. A Hutt maybe?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed May 08, 2013 6:43 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Don't have much to say right now, but yeah that was really obvious. I am still laugh my a** off lol lol
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Postby silvercover » Wed May 08, 2013 9:45 am

I dunno bout you guys but I also didnt get that there was a star wars reference til it was brought up. due to the fact I was still a kid during that time and all I got was "lightsabers and robots".

Postby CrimsonCreed » Wed May 08, 2013 9:58 am

oh man I so got the joke the minute a looked at Chi lol *sigh*
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Drago2552 » Wed May 08, 2013 10:14 am

I would have my character ponce on Chi.
Also guys i am starting to program the game. Need some help if you can program.

Postby CrimsonCreed » Wed May 08, 2013 10:22 am

sorry :? i'm a writer not a programmer
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed May 08, 2013 10:41 am

I can make suggestions for adjustments in level design. Thats the best I can do.
F U Im evil

Postby PaytonWest » Wed May 08, 2013 11:36 am

It's really strange, I've never really seen Star Wars and when I saw Chi my friend was like the slave outfit from Star wars. Lol, Chi does kinda look cute.

Postby konata50 » Wed May 08, 2013 2:55 pm

i know i have bad grammar
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Xi-1 » Wed May 08, 2013 3:20 pm

@Yokai_Moon: You think that would be bad? I refer you to Negi Springfield, the protagonist of Magister Negi Magi, known in Japan as Mahou Sensei Negima, or just Negima. He's also the character in my avatar. At the start of the series he is 9 years old, and in the main sweep of events he doesn't get older than 10 (naturally not counting post-timeskip when he's 19, because it's so little of the story). Negi teaches a class of 14-15 year old Japanese girls, most of whom think he's one of the cutest things they've ever saw. And yes, he develops a harem. Unintentionally, since he's trying to be the proper Welsh gentleman, and because he's trying not to complicate his teacher-student relationship with the class. That still doesn't change the presence of a ten-year-old with a harem (about 7 girls near the middle of the story).

So there already are worse things in fiction than a 13-year-old with a harem... hm. Are we counting the fact that Junior is essentially a dead boy? Because that complicates matters.
A Page Flipper

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed May 08, 2013 3:56 pm

konata50 wrote:i know i have bad grammar

It's not really that hard to fix grammar for short posts. It wouldn't hurt to look over the post for errors before fixing it. Bad grammar is the one of the reasons why I hate facebook, well that and some really stupid and superficial people out there.
I like forums, less assholes.
F U Im evil

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed May 08, 2013 5:08 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:

It's not really that hard to fix grammar for short posts. It wouldn't hurt to look over the post for errors before fixing it. Bad grammar is the one of the reasons why I hate facebook, well that and some really stupid and superficial people out there.

Bad Grammar: there is also an edit button at the bottom of your post after you post it, not sure if it stays though

Facebook: came from Him's hell, we saw Mimi have a :twisted: facebook :twisted: so it has to come from that hell.......man i really don't like facebook. So glad i never started one :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed May 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Dr. Mandalor wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:

Bad Grammar: there is also an edit button at the bottom of your post after you post it, not sure if it stays though

Facebook: came from Him's hell, we saw Mimi have a :twisted: facebook :twisted: so it has to come from that hell.......man i really don't like facebook. So glad i never started one :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I used to have a facebook. Then my idiot cousin kept on deleting my intelligent comments. It was almost virtually impossible to have an intelligent conversation with someone for me.

To those that never seen star wars. Go watch star wars. They're making new movies right now. J.J. Abrams is directing them. He did the newest star trek movie and the up coming Star Trek into darkness movie. Empire strikes back is my favorite. If you want to get the joke, go watch Return of The Jedi.

This here might persuade you.
F U Im evil

Postby Yokai_Moon » Wed May 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Xi-1 wrote:@Yokai_Moon: You think that would be bad? I refer you to Negi Springfield, the protagonist of Magister Negi Magi, known in Japan as Mahou Sensei Negima, or just Negima. He's also the character in my avatar. At the start of the series he is 9 years old, and in the main sweep of events he doesn't get older than 10 (naturally not counting post-timeskip when he's 19, because it's so little of the story). Negi teaches a class of 14-15 year old Japanese girls, most of whom think he's one of the cutest things they've ever saw. And yes, he develops a harem. Unintentionally, since he's trying to be the proper Welsh gentleman, and because he's trying not to complicate his teacher-student relationship with the class. That still doesn't change the presence of a ten-year-old with a harem (about 7 girls near the middle of the story).

So there already are worse things in fiction than a 13-year-old with a harem... hm. Are we counting the fact that Junior is essentially a dead boy? Because that complicates matters.

Well thanks, but you really didn't need to explain Negima to me because I did read it. Storyline wasn't that great, only read it for the yuri (Konoka and Setsuna were really my only favorite characters, Asuna seemed to mary-suish to me...), and yes the harem theme turned me away from reading any continuation of the series. I could try to explain the entire reasons behind my detest for harems, but I won't bore you with the details...so I'll keep this short. I believe harems are just an overdone, stale, unentertaining, and unoriginal and, honestly, JR just seems too nice of a dead boy...plus I mean...he's dead...

JR is just too nice, always putting himself before others, he even puts up with his sister's obsession with him; he's kind to Mimi and stood up to his own mother to keep her safe-that doesn't mean he likes her- Their relationship is like someone finding a wounded dog treats and nurses it back to health. The dog (Mimi) is scared, and angry, but will gradually warm up to the person trying to take care of it (JR.). His entire character would probably be destroyed if a JR-centric harem was introduced. What people should do is have fun writing their own story using BM's characters; a fanficition of a fanfiction is as close to a harem as you're going to get.

Oh and there are plenty worst things than a 13 year old with a harem in a fanfiction. War is worse, wrongful death is worse, starving children in a 3rd world country is worse. Someone holding women captive for 10 years is pretty freaking worse, the list is endless. Fact of the matter is anything that is worse than current topic is irrelevent because it's not about any of those; it's just about someone said something I disagreed with and I commented on it.

Postby Drago2552 » Thu May 09, 2013 1:42 pm

I love Negima one one my favorite manga but it has a sucky ending.

Postby DarkKing » Thu May 09, 2013 3:01 pm

The first harem anime I ever watched was Tenchi Muyo, ah good times. I don't mind harems as long as they're done right and they keep the characters interesting/funny.
"The ones who do what they want and
enjoy the most of their lives are the
ones who win in the end."

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi guys!

I'm a moderator. My purpose is to make sure things go smoothly and on topic.

Right now, you are no where near the fuck on topic. Harlem animes have nothing to do with GT and GT isn't going to become one. I suggest you stop talking about this and revert back to Grim Tales or I will bring out the bag of warnings and the ban hammer.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu May 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Hi guys!

I'm a moderator. My purpose is to make sure things go smoothly and on topic.

Right now, you are no where near the fuck on topic. Harlem animes have nothing to do with GT and GT isn't going to become one. I suggest you stop talking about this and revert back to Grim Tales or I will bring out the bag of warnings and the ban hammer.

There you go again, you're bit more like Gandalf than a lord once you think about it. Wise and uses force when necessary. Basically you won't hesitate to get threatening when someone is being off topic or stupid or both.

Okay, back to Grim Tales.
Last edited by BeeAre on Fri May 10, 2013 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: don't make a post about a moderator being cool without some effort to listen to them -_-
F U Im evil

Postby Drago2552 » Thu May 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Is Aku's shapeshifting on par with a Nergal Demon power.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu May 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Drago2552 wrote:Is Aku's shapeshifting on par with a Nergal Demon power.

No. It's actually far mor advanced than Nergal demons.
F U Im evil

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Thu May 09, 2013 9:56 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:
Drago2552 wrote:Is Aku's shapeshifting on par with a Nergal Demon power.

No. It's actually far mor advanced than Nergal demons.

Negral is limited to glowing eyes and black and green cloths and weapons. Aku can change color(mostly) shape, gender, and his face( i think). So Negral is alot like Carnage from Spider-man, and Aku is like Ben 10 with more control. Just to clarify, Jr. can't hide or change colors, and Aku can hide as a person or a rock.
I still want to see a nergal demon( Jr., Uncle Negral) vs Aku or Chi. Badass fight
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Postby Sigment » Thu May 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Dr. Mandalor wrote:Negral is limited to glowing eyes and black and green cloths and weapons. Aku can change color(mostly) shape, gender, and his face( i think). So Negral is alot like Carnage from Spider-man, and Aku is like Ben 10 with more control. Just to clarify, Jr. can't hide or change colors, and Aku can hide as a person or a rock.
I still want to see a nergal demon( Jr., Uncle Negral) vs Aku or Chi. Badass fight

Actually, Jr. has become practiced in using his Nergal powers to appear as a normal human, instead of his skeleton form.
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=147
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!