And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Tuor » Wed May 08, 2013 12:52 am

Seriously though, I dunno what the general mood is around Philly about Bryzgalov, so it's hard for me to say
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Wed May 08, 2013 12:57 am

Ed Snider is an over reactive old man who wants to win another cup before he kicks the bucket, but he's not smartly building the team and will probably blow up part of the solid defense or outstanding young forward corps to get a goalie that might add a win or two a season. It's really funny that advanced stat nerds have shown that elite goalies only get the team about 5 more wins maximum over journeymen.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Wed May 08, 2013 1:12 am

That's an interesting stat, wow.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Asmodai » Wed May 08, 2013 3:10 am

MarshMaleo wrote:

Kabouter Wesley <3

Havent seen one of those on ages
Mephobiac

Postby Asmodai » Wed May 08, 2013 7:09 am

Holy crap, how have I not seen Tron: Uprising before? This is supposed to be a kids show?

That art style! Awarhskjghfgd
Mephobiac

Postby Yog » Wed May 08, 2013 8:13 am

Fucking hell, what is with this year.

Lotta shit going down.

Ugh.
DaCrum
Yog, you are one cool motherfucka.
One day this child shall learn the beauty of life.
Absurdum vitae.
Thanks for being there for me, man.
Resident Old God

Postby Hiryu » Wed May 08, 2013 8:23 am

It's not just this year, just go with it. Not gonna get any better.
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Yog » Wed May 08, 2013 8:25 am

Still man.

Anyway, how is everyone doing? I've slipped off the radar a bit, so anything happen while I was away?
DaCrum
Absurdum vitae.
Resident Old God

Postby Grey » Wed May 08, 2013 8:32 am

why you got a christmas themed avatar, dude

it's almost summer
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Yog » Wed May 08, 2013 8:58 am

Hiroko made it for me, and I really like it.
DaCrum
Absurdum vitae.
Resident Old God

Postby Grey » Wed May 08, 2013 9:06 am

Grey wrote:it's almost summer
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Exodis » Wed May 08, 2013 9:07 am

Asmodai wrote:Holy crap, how have I not seen Tron: Uprising before? This is supposed to be a kids show?

It's so awesome! I just hope they don't cancel the show...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Yog » Wed May 08, 2013 9:14 am

DaCrum
Absurdum vitae.
Resident Old God

Postby Tuor » Wed May 08, 2013 9:24 am

Ughhh, too early
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tuor » Wed May 08, 2013 9:32 am

Also…holy fuck, Selena Gomez is all grown up
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mir@k » Wed May 08, 2013 9:38 am

The Tony the tiger ad in that link at first gave me the impression that it was flipping me off
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Wed May 08, 2013 9:40 am

I have Borderlands 2 (well my bro does, but same thing), but I haven't played it yet, I'm trying to decide if I should play through it today
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Asmodai » Wed May 08, 2013 9:42 am

Randori wrote:
Asmodai wrote:Holy crap, how have I not seen Tron: Uprising before? This is supposed to be a kids show?

It's so awesome! I just hope they don't cancel the show...

I still cant get over the fact that this is supposed to be a kids show... Sure, it has the cliche morals and all that "trust your friends" "dont do things alone" "dont use a disc to turn yourself into the hulk"... But people are actually dying in that show! Sure. they're just programs, but still.

As it is now, the future of the show is uncertain.

Its weird, Disney XD seems to have awesome shows like Tron: Uprising and Motorcity... But whenever I turn it on I see some kind of crappy iCarly or whatever it is called.

@Yog; why are you so angry about this? Dead Space 3 was bad. They completely moved away from the great horror and atmosphere the original DS had, and turned it into a bland third person shooter. I'm glad to see the franchise die before it turned into something awful.
Mephobiac

Postby Exodis » Wed May 08, 2013 9:57 am

Tron: Uprising is such a good show. Hope they make new episodes.

Tuor wrote:Also…holy fuck, Selena Gomez is all grown up

I'm guessing you saw Spring Breakers?
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Tuor » Wed May 08, 2013 9:59 am

Nah, I saw her newest music video, because I turned on tv and it'd been left on MuchMusic.

Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Wed May 08, 2013 10:20 am

Spring Breakers and this music videos is a way of saying "I'm no kid anymore" for the fans of Selena Gonez.

So I went to get my evalutation and I found out that I actually have mild autism. Well that's a relief... even though it still sucks having it.

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Tuor » Wed May 08, 2013 10:23 am

Randori wrote:Spring Breakers and this music videos is a way of saying "I'm no kid anymore" for the fans of Selena Gonez.

Well, ya. Obviously
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Wed May 08, 2013 10:30 am

Hope she doesn't turn out like Lindsey Lohan or Amanda Bynes... god did they go downhill, mainly Lohan.

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Tuor » Wed May 08, 2013 10:34 am

Ya, although Bynes has gone weird
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Wed May 08, 2013 10:39 am

She has! Did you see the selfie photo she did? Pretty fuckin' weird.

The Universal Swordsman

PreviousNext

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!