Welcome to the Weirdness

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Rival » Tue May 07, 2013 10:59 am

Tuor wrote:Mkay.

"I'm not trying to convince anyone, but if you don't agree you're not a reasonable person"

That's not what I wrote.
Rival wrote:I was just pointing out that TDK=best Batman movie isn't something a reasonable person can't disagree with. I realize it's the most common opinion.

In other words, most reasonable people think TDK is the best, but it's possible to have a different opinion and back it up resonably. Read my post carefully, I was not implying reasonable people can't disagree with me, quite the opposite.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Tuor » Tue May 07, 2013 12:08 pm

You used a double negative
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Vegedus » Tue May 07, 2013 12:33 pm

And if minus minus becomes plus it's: "TDK=best Batman movie is something a reasonable person can disagree with". Which does not necessarily imply you aren't a reasonable person if you don't. I don't think Rival said anything offensive.
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Postby Tuor » Tue May 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Shhhh, it was early and I was tired
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Rival » Tue May 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Either way, I'm glad this was brought up, I wouldn't have wanted you to keep the impression you originally got of my post.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Belwicket » Tue May 07, 2013 5:07 pm

In other news, has anyone here heard of Jeff the Killer?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Exodis » Tue May 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Ohhhh yeah.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Belwicket » Tue May 07, 2013 6:47 pm

Ever hear how he killed Slendy?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Exodis » Tue May 07, 2013 7:34 pm

.... he killed Slender Man? Bullshit.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Belwicket » Wed May 08, 2013 1:11 am

He didn't but sure as hell came close. Tried giving his white face a smile.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Exodis » Wed May 08, 2013 1:20 am

How... the fuck can Jeff kill Slendy?

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Rival » Wed May 08, 2013 5:21 am

Happy Birthday to Dorian and Hiroko!

Postby Belwicket » Wed May 08, 2013 12:48 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PEOPLE!

Jeff didn't kill Slendy, just came close to killing each other.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Exodis » Wed May 08, 2013 1:37 pm

Creepypasta crossovers... huh.

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Blood Lord » Wed May 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Meh. sounds like a terrible rip off of Freddy vs Jason.

Postby Exodis » Wed May 08, 2013 11:11 pm

I thought Freddy vs. Jason was a pretty cool crossover, like Aliens vs. Predator.

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Rival » Thu May 09, 2013 6:51 am

I really like the original Alien and to a lesser extent the original Predator.

I didn't like Alien vs Predator, at all. One of those movies where I had second thoughts about watching till the end. Luckily I watched it on TV so I didn't have to pay for it.

EDIT

Unless you mean the comic, which I never read.

Postby Belwicket » Thu May 09, 2013 12:47 pm

I'm helping my brother write Jeff meets BEN.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Rival wrote:I really like the original Alien and to a lesser extent the original Predator.

I didn't like Alien vs Predator, at all. One of those movies where I had second thoughts about watching till the end. Luckily I watched it on TV so I didn't have to pay for it.

The series of movies themselves, or the original movie itself.

I liked Aliens (the second movie) the best out of them, then the Predator movies, then AVP. It's an interesting idea, "VS" things are always interesting and popular, such as Super Smash Bros.

Postby Belwicket » Thu May 09, 2013 10:18 pm

which reminds me, has anyone here seen There Will Be Brawl?
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Tuor » Thu May 09, 2013 10:30 pm

I've seen some episodes
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Rival » Fri May 10, 2013 5:29 am

Blood Lord wrote:The series of movies themselves, or the original movie itself.

I liked Aliens (the second movie) the best out of them, then the Predator movies, then AVP. It's an interesting idea, "VS" things are always interesting and popular, such as Super Smash Bros.

In my previous post I meant the first movies in each series, so very first Alien, very first Predator and 2004 AVP.

I thought Cameron's Aliens was cool/good, but I liked Ridley Scott's Alien way more.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri May 10, 2013 7:41 pm

I don't remember enough of the first one to make a call, just that I enjoyed it.

Postby Belwicket » Sat May 11, 2013 3:52 am

Which creepy pasta would you want to come to life?
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Rival » Sat May 11, 2013 4:50 am

Wouldn't wanting a creepypasta to be real, mean it's a really crappy creepypasta?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing