‪I Killed an Ewok to look this good‬

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: ‪I Killed an Ewok to look this good‬

Postby CrimsonCreed » Sun May 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Drago2552 wrote:
Complex wrote:Hope im not the only one not wanting Mimi and Chi to be in a "relationship" There's gotta be more Jr and Mimi fans out there.

I am kind of with you on that. But i want Jr. to have a harem.

CrimsonCreed wrote:YES! I knew Him would be arriving by vehicle, (personally thought it would be some kind of high tech limo) but this completely works with my Fan Fiction. I just need a few more pages and I'll have my first chapter complete in no time. Here's to my luck holding strong.

Creed can you post your fanfic i want to see it.

All in good time, I still need to work on my first chapter a bit more along with spell checking and formatting, and i also am dealing with a lot of personal issues which is setting my creative streak back a bit more than i would like. But my Fan Fiction will be up in the Literature section sometime around June to early July.
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sun May 05, 2013 9:31 pm

BeeAre wrote:stop egging him on, people. please stop this for bleedman's sake. jesus.

or just keep on give him pageviews for this shit all day. doesn't matter that it's unhealthy for him or you. literally all of you. this shit is infuriating. -_-

I'm not quite sure about what you're talking about. Is this about my comment implying that Bleedman might be a bit too obsessed with his work? Or something else that everyone seems to be doing and we're not aware of it?
F U Im evil

Postby Sigment » Sun May 05, 2013 9:34 pm

I believe what is in the last panel is what is known as "awkward silence". And I was right; since Chi hadn't heard from Mimi for a while, she was very, very excited when Demo told her that Him was here, as she thought that, naturally, Mimi would be with Him. Other than the outfit, I pretty much saw this page coming. It's what will happen next that interests me...
Heheh...:twisted:
Chi's gonna be pissed when (and of course if) she finds out Mimi's situation.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Drago2552 » Sun May 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:I believe what is in the last panel is what is known as "awkward silence". And I was right; since Chi hadn't heard from Mimi for a while, she was very, very excited when Demo told her that Him was here, as she thought that, naturally, Mimi would be with Him. Other than the outfit, I pretty much saw this page coming. It's what will happen next that interests me...
Heheh...:twisted:
Chi's gonna be pissed when (and of course if) she finds out Mimi's situation.

I saw this coming to. My guess is the Chi will throw a fit and destroy stuff and i dont want to be in the same area as her when that happens, or she will go to castle grim skull and demand Mimi back.

Postby yessi » Sun May 05, 2013 10:17 pm

..She's waiting for Mimi (who isn't there) to pounce on her isn't she?

Postby konata50 » Sun May 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Mimi's new outfit looks so cute and i would very much like to see what happens in the room Demongo mentioned where Chi takes Mimi :3
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Blood Lord » Sun May 05, 2013 11:47 pm

:up:

That's what BR is talking about. An admin is asking you to stfu about it. A power that can ban moderators is politely telling you to stop. I would if I were you.

In other notes, great job Bleedman on fucking the Star Wars reference up. Makes no god damn sense at all.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby silvercover » Mon May 06, 2013 12:28 am

^ is the problem the fact people are asking for hentai or is it the wincest part?
Btw I think the post above yours had no intentions like that and was referring more on fluffy girly stuff since she used "cute" instead of "sexy"

Postby Havoc » Mon May 06, 2013 12:50 am

:|

Ummm......Let me move this conversation in a better direction.

Hello David, it's nice to meet you. I'm glad you decided to help Bleed out with Grim Tales.
Why don't you create an account here on Snafu. Come hangout with us on the forums.

Postby daviso452 » Mon May 06, 2013 12:59 am

Blood Lord wrote::up:

That's what BR is talking about. An admin is asking you to stfu about it. A power that can ban moderators is politely telling you to stop. I would if I were you.

In other notes, great job Bleedman on fucking the Star Wars reference up. Makes no god damn sense at all.

The reference is this: no one would ever kill an ewok, because they are too cute. If a person killed an ewok, it would be despicable. Add in the fact that Chi is in a slave Leia costume (to look sexy for Mimi most likely), and the title is essentially stating "Chi committed a horrible act by killing an ewok in order to satisfy her selfish desire to look good for Mimi." Perhaps I'm a little off in my interpretation, but I do believe I have the main idea down for you, Bloodlord.

Great job Bleedman, or whoever came up with the title. These references are another reason why I love this comic so much.

Postby Sigment » Mon May 06, 2013 2:12 am

daviso452 wrote:

The reference is this: no one would ever kill an ewok, because they are too cute.
Great job Bleedman, or whoever came up with the title. These references are another reason why I love this comic so much.

First of all, Ewoks are not cute, although they were supposed to be. They just might be one of the ugliest, and more importantly most ridiculous, alien species in the Star Wars saga.
Secondly, I think that what Blood and BR hate is that everyone is indulging the GT editor (or whoever's idea this page was) by saying they like a reference that they (BR and Blood) consider ill-conceived and lacking creativity.
Although, in their defense, didn't someone here say that there used to be Star Wars references in the Samurai Jack show? If so, then I guess there is some logic in Chi wearing that getup. I guess my problem with it was that it came out of nowhere, without explaining how Chi obtained it... unless the title was supposed to do that, which I believe also lacks creativity, and also just doesn't make any sense.
But whatever, I'm dropping this subject. Hopefully we can all just move on to the discussion regarding this page's progression of the story.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby CrimsonCreed » Mon May 06, 2013 2:45 am

Im not sure if this topic was brought up but does anybody think that Chi knows what Mimi's been through exactly? And if not, what if Chi actually (by some miracle of a chance) sits down and listens to Junior's tale on Mimi. And lets not forget, somebody's going to look at Chi and think "What the? Another Blossom child?" like all of us have in the forums. So if Chi ends up captured at Castle Grimskull, we are going to get more backstory on Chi and maybe a little bit more on Mimi.
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby silvercover » Mon May 06, 2013 7:00 am

oh yeah, forgot about that. realistically, she'll get captured on her own, unless she's extremely skilled at changing her form and is very careful.
then again, I sort of doubt that will happen since him's here. perhaps if chi found out on her own, but I dont think him will just let her go there as she's likely to fail just as much(unless of course she's a lot more stronger and better than our initial impressions say). maybe aku himself will be involved too, since chi will be quite adamant on going there herself.

but I dont think chi or mimi knows about the other's true mother though, cause otherwise it would have already been stated outright in the comic that she is. well, as long as its not told before she heads to grim's castle that is...

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon May 06, 2013 8:17 am

daviso452 wrote:

The reference is this: no one would ever kill an ewok, because they are too cute. If a person killed an ewok, it would be despicable. Add in the fact that Chi is in a slave Leia costume (to look sexy for Mimi most likely), and the title is essentially stating "Chi committed a horrible act by killing an ewok in order to satisfy her selfish desire to look good for Mimi." Perhaps I'm a little off in my interpretation, but I do believe I have the main idea down for you, Bloodlord.

Jawas would've made much more sense. Tatooine.
F U Im evil

Postby Yokai_Moon » Mon May 06, 2013 10:56 am

Drago2552 wrote:
Complex wrote:Hope im not the only one not wanting Mimi and Chi to be in a "relationship" There's gotta be more Jr and Mimi fans out there.

I am kind of with you on that. But i want Jr. to have a harem.

Okay that is just wrong on so many levels, even beyond what Bleedman draws sometimes. A 13 year old (whatever how old Jr. is right now) with a harem? I can understand Mimi being attached to Jr. he was the only one besides Jeff who treated her with dignity and kindness but for Chi to join in, who is clearly obsessed with Mimi and doesn't care for boys, just doesn't seem likely at all. Plus Mimi and Chi's relationship is actually great comic relief, a nice break from the obessive sister complex Mimi has going on with Jr.

On a lighter note...the last two panels were hilarious when Chi expected to be glomped but wasn't. She's gonna be so peeved when she finds out where Mimi is. And yay for a new editor.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon May 06, 2013 1:58 pm

Does anyone else notice the bandage covering Him's missing left claw?
F U Im evil

Postby DarkKing » Mon May 06, 2013 4:32 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:Does anyone else notice the bandage covering Him's missing left claw?

I did, I'm really starting to wonder what he's going to do about that since it must be painful and hard to drive just one claw :(.
"The ones who do what they want and
enjoy the most of their lives are the
ones who win in the end."

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Mon May 06, 2013 5:21 pm

People drive one handed all the time....then wreck three seconds later.
I am just dying to see the reaction of Chi on the next page. :redface: CLEAR THE AREA :redface:
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby konata50 » Mon May 06, 2013 6:19 pm

did someone think i meant something by a previous post? i was talking about them doing Cute stuff nothing of "High Levels" I just obsess over the Cuteness Levels :3 the cuter the crazier i be nothing makes me more happy than cuteness and cheesecake :3
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon May 06, 2013 6:25 pm

konata50 wrote:did someone think i meant something by a previous post? i was talking about them doing Cute stuff nothing of "High Levels" I just obsess over the Cuteness Levels :3 the cuter the crazier i be nothing makes me more happy than cuteness and cheesecake :3

First of all, I did not understand that at all. Second of all, you have bad grammar.
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Mon May 06, 2013 8:07 pm

English isn't his first language. The rules are flexed in these cases as their English continues to improve via observations and associations.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon May 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Oh, sorry about that. Dismiss what I said in the last post.
F U Im evil

Postby silvercover » Mon May 06, 2013 8:50 pm

konata50 wrote:did someone think i meant something by a previous post? i was talking about them doing Cute stuff nothing of "High Levels" I just obsess over the Cuteness Levels :3 the cuter the crazier i be nothing makes me more happy than cuteness and cheesecake :3

dont worry dude, I understood what you wanted to say. its just due to the atmosphere of GT that some people mistake it for something else.

Postby BrittneySan18 » Mon May 06, 2013 11:20 pm

Welcome to Snafu as a new editor! A bit of a question; what does it take to be an editor for any of these comics? I'm a bit curious and want to know if I'd ever have a chance of becoming one sometime later. Please and thank you.

Also, I just made an account for Snafu (even though I've been following these comics for a couple years now), and must say I'm glad to have joined.
Coexist

Postby wonder3 » Tue May 07, 2013 8:28 am

I made an account just to post on comics and put my thoughts down on them, but the fact is things tend to run in one direction once one person starts to say something. I tend to avoid subjects(or comic pages) such as this that run in a direction I am not that familiar with. I will admit now that I get the reference, but I am not a huge fan of Star Wars in general. Post that run off on the reference I do not understand or I am not a fan of,I will not post on or I will wait until they get back on topic.

As for the new editor glad to have you helping out on one of my favorite web comics.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!