New Grim Tales Comic: "‪I Killed an Ewok to look this good‬"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Sun May 05, 2013 5:01 am

Go check out the new Grim Tales comic!

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby RasenOo » Sun May 05, 2013 7:13 am

I'm guessing Mimi usually stops her mid sentence. lol
and I guess Chi's a Star Wars fan?

Postby 49dra » Sun May 05, 2013 11:00 am

I can't wait to see Chi's reaction :grin:

Postby MERASMUS! » Sun May 05, 2013 6:10 pm

She's waiting for Mimi to pounce at her. She won't stand there forever.
Oh hello Soldier

Postby RasenOo » Sun May 05, 2013 7:13 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:She's waiting for Mimi to pounce at her. She won't stand there forever.

Or will she? lol (^____^)

Postby MERASMUS! » Sun May 05, 2013 7:36 pm

RasenOo wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:She's waiting for Mimi to pounce at her. She won't stand there forever.

What makes you think she would stand there?
Oh hello Soldier

Postby RasenOo » Mon May 06, 2013 1:00 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:
RasenOo wrote:

What makes you think she would stand there?

Ahahaha, I'm just kiddin' around. after you said that I imagined Chi closing her eyes and smiling with her arms wide open while thinking "She's gonna pounce any second now" (ten minutes later while HIM and Aku are talking) "Any minute now...." (An hour later) "Any....minute now?" lol

But none jokiing aside, I know she's not gonna stand there forever. That'd just be stupid.

Postby DarkKing » Mon May 06, 2013 1:26 am

Hi everyone, I've been reading the comics here for a while and finally decided to make an account.

HIM's outfits always amaze me for some reason :love:. I wonder what HIM's planning by doing all this? Even if it is to have Chi go attack castle Grimskull, is Chi strong enough to get in and do anything notable? Or maybe he'll just use her as a distraction while he steals the stuff in Mandy's vault.
"The ones who do what they want and
enjoy the most of their lives are the
ones who win in the end."

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby Drago2552 » Mon May 06, 2013 1:46 am

DarkKing wrote:Hi everyone, I've been reading the comics here for a while and finally decided to make an account.

HIM's outfits always amaze me for some reason :love:. I wonder what HIM's planning by doing all this? Even if it is to have Chi go attack castle Grimskull, is Chi strong enough to get in and do anything notable? Or maybe he'll just use her as a distraction while he steals the stuff in Mandy's vault.

Dude she is the daughter of Aku we think she has the same abilities has him and we are guessing blossom or dark blossom is the mother she might have those powers to. In other works she can most likely reck shit but will stand not chance against Mandy thats a fact.

Postby DarkKing » Mon May 06, 2013 2:04 am

Drago2552 wrote:
DarkKing wrote:Hi everyone, I've been reading the comics here for a while and finally decided to make an account.

Dude she is the daughter of Aku we think she has the same abilities has him and we are guessing blossom or dark blossom is the mother she might have those powers to. In other works she can most likely reck shit but will stand not chance against Mandy thats a fact.

Yeah that's true, if Chi does attack castle Grimskull I'd like to see her fight Grim Jr. so we can see how much he has improved at using his Nergal powers. Also I wonder where the real Nergal is during all of this? All we've seen so far in the comic is the copy he made of himself.

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Mon May 06, 2013 6:37 am

Well Jr's training is probably self-training now because Minnie was pissed off last time we saw her at all the stuff happening with Mimi. So he could have improved alot or not at all, i am hoping for full synchronization with his nergal demon. And ya Mandy will probably kill anyone who has the misfortune to fight her.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby CrimsonCreed » Mon May 06, 2013 8:20 am

All be prepared, for yet another flashback is on the horizon. :roll:
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Drago2552 » Mon May 06, 2013 10:01 am

I am so going to add this part to the game when I start making it with Bleedman's permition. The question is what kind of game would you guys like. Something like Kingdom hearts, i need some suggestions for making the grim tales game.

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon May 06, 2013 10:26 am

Drago2552 wrote:I am so going to add this part to the game when I start making it with Bleedman's permition. The question is what kind of game would you guys like. Something like Kingdom hearts, i need some suggestions for making the grim tales game.

What about a Aleph one marathon conversion? Fine, make an RPG, I honestly don't like turn based combat. you hit someone then wait for your opponent to hit you.
Oh hello Soldier

Postby DarkKing » Mon May 06, 2013 12:46 pm

I've been wondering do you guys think HIM has an army like Mandy and Aku or do you think he's a one man army?

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon May 06, 2013 1:36 pm

DarkKing wrote:I've been wondering do you guys think HIM has an army like Mandy and Aku or do you think he's a one man army?

Do you think a ruler of hell doesn't have a army?
Oh hello Soldier

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Mon May 06, 2013 5:23 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:
DarkKing wrote:I've been wondering do you guys think HIM has an army like Mandy and Aku or do you think he's a one man army?

I don't think he has an army, but rather powerful minions. It is a lot easier to control a few dozen people rather than hundreds. I know he is the king of hell, but everyone in Down Below has at least one of the Seven Deadly Sins :twisted: :twisted:
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Postby Hell Princess Miko » Mon May 06, 2013 10:17 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:
Drago2552 wrote:I am so going to add this part to the game when I start making it with Bleedman's permition. The question is what kind of game would you guys like. Something like Kingdom hearts, i need some suggestions for making the grim tales game.

What about a Aleph one marathon conversion? Fine, make an RPG, I honestly don't like turn based combat. you hit someone then wait for your opponent to hit you.

but i hate kingdom hearts... if i wanted something violent that still lets you pummel your enemies the DMC or castlevania 3d would be okay, rpg is fine, not like it takes that long when you can see your "wait" bar or you want "battle mode active" (to let the enemies hit you when their waiting bar fills also), could love if the characters would react to the hits instead of just take them... like a party of Jr, Mimi and Minnie...Mimi would say "why did you let them hit you?", Jr would answer with "It was their turn" and Mimi would be like "faceclaw"
my signature is pinning for the fjords, rest in pieces
devourer of popsicles

Postby MERASMUS! » Tue May 07, 2013 5:55 am

What about an aleph one conversion when you invade grimm's castle with the help of an mysterious informant.
Oh hello Soldier

Postby wonder3 » Tue May 07, 2013 8:15 am

Any invasion of Grimm's Castle would be a no go as the whole castle itself is built to delay any intruders until the Queen arrives. On the other hand being Aku's daughter has its advantages such as asking the invitation and performance of Minnie(reference to: http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=37) and then capturing Minne and proposing a trade for HER(Mimi).
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby MERASMUS! » Tue May 07, 2013 8:55 am

What about a large invasion force of aliens and demons. Particularly those who hate Mandy. An army, basically.
Oh hello Soldier

Postby wonder3 » Tue May 07, 2013 11:50 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:What about a large invasion force of aliens and demons. Particularly those who hate Mandy. An army, basically.

Even that has a minimal chance of working as we do not know what alliances are held between the respective lords of the realms, dimensions, and worlds outside of or even in the underworld between the lords over them. So a large scale invasion could the starting flag for a war and even then having "Death" on your side is a major advantage.

:right: What I was getting at with the kidnap Minnie idea was this: the current situation with Jr., Minnie, and Mimi has come to a stand still and that Minnie would willingly go to a performance if someone as important as Chi invited her under the condition that she could bring Jr. along to show Jr. how much better she is compared with a powerless Mimi and Jr. would probably only go under the condition of bringing Mimi and hilarity would ensue. Chi's plan of kidnapping Minnie after inviting her to her realm would inadvertently bring a powerless and helpless Mimi to her. :left: :twisted:
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby MERASMUS! » Tue May 07, 2013 12:12 pm

wonder3 wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:What about a large invasion force of aliens and demons. Particularly those who hate Mandy. An army, basically.

Even that has a minimal chance of working as we do not know what alliances are held between the respective lords of the realms, dimensions, and worlds outside of or even in the underworld between the lords over them. So a large scale invasion could the starting flag for a war and even then having "Death" on your side is a major advantage.

Arent they already dead in a way?
Oh hello Soldier

Postby DarkKing » Tue May 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Dr. Mandalor wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:

I don't think he has an army, but rather powerful minions. It is a lot easier to control a few dozen people rather than hundreds. I know he is the king of hell, but everyone in Down Below has at least one of the Seven Deadly Sins :twisted: :twisted:

I was kind of hoping that since Afterbirth isn't canon anymore maybe the Basilicans could be HIM's soldiers.

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed May 08, 2013 6:49 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:
wonder3 wrote:

Arent they already dead in a way?

Uhh, eternal suffering and torture. You have seen castle Grim, its not all bones and dead people. They have fine furniture.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!