interesting faNO THIS THREAD IS ABOUT HATS

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

interesting faNO THIS THREAD IS ABOUT HATS

Postby noxux » Sun May 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Well this is a thread that you can put interesting facts. You can put facts of whatever food, people ,the world movies strange stuff that has happen to you gaming whatever. Just one fact per post because if we post many facts this will be short.
I will start the creator of family guy was suposed to be on one plane of the 9/11

HATS HATS HATS
I am a very tall midget

Re: interesting facts

Postby Creppy Eggy » Sun May 05, 2013 8:05 pm

This'll be interesting.

Not only him but Michael Jackson. Jackson "slept in" on an interview, which lead to him MISSING HIS FLIGHT. Crazy.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby BeeAre » Sun May 05, 2013 8:13 pm

fun fact: organically letting facts come up in various threads is way more likely than insisting people should put them all in one thread

also blue cheese was discovered by a kid eating moldy cheese out of desperation from hunger and he found out it was good.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Blood Lord » Sun May 05, 2013 11:49 pm

You blink about twelve times every minute.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby EagleMan » Sun May 05, 2013 11:53 pm

Except if you're starting at a computer or TV. Then you blink slower.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun May 05, 2013 11:55 pm

Randori, besides needing a night elf or just a normal elf avatar, has an average of 0.43 posts per day.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby EagleMan » Sun May 05, 2013 11:57 pm

Only if you're not counting posts in Spam, otherwise it's roughly a post and a half a day.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon May 06, 2013 12:04 am

I'm not counting Spam since it doesn't get counted.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Mon May 06, 2013 12:07 am

Blord, it's a hedgehog! Not an elf...

I agree with Eagle, but Spam posts don't count...

Fun fact: the planet Earth is round, not flat.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Blood Lord » Mon May 06, 2013 12:15 am

Look dammit, I know its a hedgehog, but your name sounds elvish.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Mon May 06, 2013 12:18 am

Doesn't sound elvish...

Fun fact: Iron Man 3 had a HUGE box office opening, with 160 million! Holy crap.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby EagleMan » Mon May 06, 2013 12:24 am

It sounded Japanese to me, but it does sound like something someone would name their WoW Night Elf.

More context to your fact: It's the 2nd biggest opening, behind The Avengers.

Postby Creppy Eggy » Mon May 06, 2013 12:27 am

Great, now people are gonna say my name's elvish. Crap...

Fact: An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby EagleMan » Mon May 06, 2013 12:47 am

Fact: This thread is for facts, not sayings.

Postby Creppy Eggy » Mon May 06, 2013 12:50 am

Fact: I know, so lets end sayings right now.
Another fact: Humans are 2/3 water. Robert Rodriguez says humans are 90% blood, 10% skin.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Havoc » Mon May 06, 2013 1:44 am

Fact: the original Donkey Kong was planned to be a Popeye based arcade game.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Wulfespinndel » Mon May 06, 2013 2:05 am

Fact: this post was just posted as of this minute and you read it just now.
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Creppy Eggy » Mon May 06, 2013 2:08 am

Fun fact: The cake is a lie.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Wulfespinndel » Mon May 06, 2013 2:21 am

But that's a catchphrase not a fact!

...oh look a FUN FACT LOLOLOL
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Mon May 06, 2013 2:26 am

Fact: Jack is the most common name in a fairy tale.
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby Creppy Eggy » Mon May 06, 2013 2:49 am

Fact: Rosso should shut up.
Another fact: Duke Nukem was delayed multiple times, and took 15 years for development... and it still sucked. Bioshock Infinite was delayed 3 times, took 5 years of development, and it was still awesome! Also another fact.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Wulfespinndel » Mon May 06, 2013 5:22 am

Fact: Shut up and take my money first debuts in the Futurama episode "Attack of the Killer App".
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon May 06, 2013 6:45 am

Fact: I wear sweaters/jackets in 90F/32C degree weather.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Lord Frieza » Mon May 06, 2013 9:34 am

Planet Pawner

Postby Q.U. » Mon May 06, 2013 11:04 am

Randori wrote:Fun fact: the planet Earth is round, not flat.

No it isn't.
It's an oblate ellipsoid.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Next

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens