Deliver Us Evil: Hara-Kiri Rock (Pg.7)

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Skull-Boy666 » Sun May 05, 2013 5:26 am

I'm in your house, touching your stuff

Re: Deliver Us Evil: Hara-Kiri Rock (Pg.7)

Postby shadownerd221 » Sun May 05, 2013 7:57 am

Don't go into the light!

Postby Drago2552 » Sun May 05, 2013 3:11 pm

they canceled young justice, man that sucks.
I wonder who that girl in the picture is.

Postby Skull-Boy666 » Sun May 05, 2013 3:49 pm

Drago2552 wrote:they canceled young justice, man that sucks.

Well, it has something to do with Skulls, and probably involves Girls... hint, hint.
I'm in your house, touching your stuff

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sun May 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Skull-Boy666 wrote:
Drago2552 wrote:they canceled young justice, man that sucks.

Well, it has something to do with Skulls, and probably involves Girls... hint, hint.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby CrimsonCreed » Mon May 06, 2013 5:55 am

. . . . .
Damn... you... bastards...
:'(
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Exodis » Mon May 06, 2013 10:18 am

... anyway, this comic's looking good! Wonder what the story's gonna unfold.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby KingM10 » Tue May 07, 2013 6:30 pm

CN, airing lame shows and cancelling the few good ones they have

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue May 07, 2013 7:25 pm

KingM10 wrote:CN, airing lame shows and cancelling the few good ones they have

It makes NO sense. They don't seem to care about if it's good or not. Adventure time writers just seem to be high, Regular show just doesn't make sense, and Looney Toons show just makes a mockery of the original Looney toons. And remember that time when Ben 10 was actually good?

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby MaskedOtaku » Wed May 08, 2013 12:47 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:
KingM10 wrote:CN, airing lame shows and cancelling the few good ones they have

It makes NO sense. They don't seem to care about if it's good or not. Adventure time writers just seem to be high, Regular show just doesn't make sense, and Looney Toons show just makes a mockery of the original Looney toons. And remember that time when Ben 10 was actually good?

I actually like Adventure Time and Regular Show but hey, shows cannot please everyone. Looney Toons Show on the other hand has disgraced the actual Looney Tunes in general. Remember Space Jam when Lola was a pretty cool bunny. Now she's a Yandere that is crazy. [then again, all Yanderes are crazy].

And I do remember when Ben 10 was actually good. When he was just a kid with only 10 aliens? That is the only one I actually like.
A girl with a voice and a tablet.
Tumblr
Homestuck, Orange Juice, and Nightcore for the win.
Witch Of Heart

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 09, 2013 6:06 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote: remember that time when Ben 10 was actually good?

Bwhahahaha.

This is the funniest thing I've heard all day.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Mon May 13, 2013 8:53 am

They didn't cancel it. Season two is Young Justice: Invasion. Season two is set five years after the end of season one. It reveals the missing 15hours that Superman, Batman, Wonder-woman, the bird girl, and martian Man-hunter were under Savage's control. The the other two-thirds of the season is the devastating effects that it caused, and those five go to galactic supreme court. and they are making a season three.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Just ... _series%29
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon May 13, 2013 11:12 am

Dr. Mandalor wrote:They didn't cancel it. Season two is Young Justice: Invasion. Season two is set five years after the end of season one. It reveals the missing 15hours that Superman, Batman, Wonder-woman, the bird girl, and martian Man-hunter were under Savage's control. The the other two-thirds of the season is the devastating effects that it caused, and those five go to galactic supreme court. and they are making a season three.

Dude, never trust wikis unless they have a link to a more reliable source.

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Blood Lord » Mon May 13, 2013 1:22 pm

Dr. Mandalor wrote:They didn't cancel it. Season two is Young Justice: Invasion. Season two is set five years after the end of season one. It reveals the missing 15hours that Superman, Batman, Wonder-woman, the bird girl, and martian Man-hunter were under Savage's control. The the other two-thirds of the season is the devastating effects that it caused, and those five go to galactic supreme court. and they are making a season three.

Same wiki source as mentioned above wrote:In January 2013, Cartoon Network had meetings with potential clients and promotional partners in which they announced their 2013-2014 programming lineup.[66] Cartoon Network has confirmed that the remaining episodes of the second season, Young Justice: Invasion, have aired entirely.[67] Green Lantern: The Animated Series has received the same treatment, and both shows are expected to have their DC Nation slots replaced by new shows, Teen Titans Go! and Beware the Batman.[68]

TheMadDoctor wrote:Dude, never trust wikis unless they have a link to a more reliable source.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... 7t_say.png

I don't understand where all the hate for Wikipedia comes from. It's pretty useful and gets a pretty good amount of patrolling going on within it to make sure that shit isn't going down. Articles are reviewed and warnings are placed if there isn't enough or the correct sources aren't being used. It's a good place to keep track of info too. I rely on it for nearly all of my investigations into video games, movies, internet memes, comics, school work, etc. Just right now I have a page of Wikipedia opened on the effects of diet pop/soda on a person's health.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon May 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Blood Lord wrote:

Same wiki source as mentioned above wrote:In January 2013, Cartoon Network had meetings with potential clients and promotional partners in which they announced their 2013-2014 programming lineup.[66] Cartoon Network has confirmed that the remaining episodes of the second season, Young Justice: Invasion, have aired entirely.[67] Green Lantern: The Animated Series has received the same treatment, and both shows are expected to have their DC Nation slots replaced by new shows, Teen Titans Go! and Beware the Batman.[68]

TheMadDoctor wrote:Dude, never trust wikis unless they have a link to a more reliable source.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... 7t_say.png

I don't understand where all the hate for Wikipedia comes from. It's pretty useful and gets a pretty good amount of patrolling going on within it to make sure that shit isn't going down. Articles are reviewed and warnings are placed if there isn't enough or the correct sources aren't being used. It's a good place to keep track of info too. I rely on it for nearly all of my investigations into video games, movies, internet memes, comics, school work, etc. Just right now I have a page of Wikipedia opened on the effects of diet pop/soda on a person's health.

I guess we all have our preferences in trust. But I've been accustomed to doing research papers on other reliable websites.

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Blood Lord » Mon May 13, 2013 1:44 pm

No, you misunderstand me. You can use Wikipedia as a unofficial source in your creation of a research paper. You use it to get the general idea, or perhaps to evaluate how to structure your paper. You can follow the sources that are listed to check their position and accuracy, and you should also do your own research.

But when it comes to keeping up to date with things like Halo, or learning about a expansive topic such as Dr Who, I would rather use specialized wikias than someone's opinion or anything short of a Game Informer. There is way too much biased opinions for me to care when digging into things like that, so I shot for Wikipedia which seems to have a less biased feel for things. It's not a perfect system, it still slips in there, but it is better than other places.

And wait, "research paper" aren't you like 15?
Semper Vigilans

Postby Exodis » Mon May 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Never use wikipedia in College. Worst. Reliable. Source.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Kid

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Tue May 14, 2013 10:11 am

I just wanted to let you all know that Young Justice continues. They left a lot of really good cliffhangers for another seasons. No idea when it might air though.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Postby Exodis » Tue May 14, 2013 10:17 am

Source...?

The Kid

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Tue May 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Randori wrote:Source...?

Uhhh.....watched both series on TV. First one was awesome for introducing the Light and sidekicks. Second season, Young Justice has more recruits and a base in Mount Justice.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue May 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Dr. Mandalor wrote:
Randori wrote:Source...?

Uhhh.....watched both series on TV. First one was awesome for introducing the Light and sidekicks. Second season, Young Justice has more recruits and a base in Mount Justice.

I think he means a link to a website article directly linked to cartoon network or DC.

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Exodis » Tue May 14, 2013 9:33 pm

:up: Yup.

The Kid

Return to Comic Updates and News!