Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Havoc » Sun May 05, 2013 1:23 am

While we're on the subject of the Rowdyrough Boys, I'd like to bring up something about them.
I occurred to me not too long ago, that there's very little we know about, who they're working for, and why they were brought back to life. I mean who is this Brisbane fellow? Jenny and Wakemen were hanging out with him, so he must at least "appear" to be a good guy. But that's not to say he had ulterior motives for bringing the RRB back to life.

What if Dr.Brisbane has secret connections to the Dark Star Counsel? Think about it, the Powerpuff Girls are apparently Dr.X's biggest concern, and the RRB are one of the few villains to ever defeat the PPG in combat. So it would make sense that someone who wanted to kill the PPG, would utilize this potential.

Postby Birdofterror » Sun May 05, 2013 5:15 am

/shrug

I know I've been talking about my story a lot, but I only just now started seriously using the RRBs under the pretense that they were only mentioned once during a previous writer's shallow attempt to garner a new fandom, and since BR isn't THAT GUY that they are either completely pushed aside or the story is killed off all together.

I would raise a toast in hopes that if they were to show themselves, it wouldn't be an overcomplicated clusterfuck like this bomb's appearance was, no offense BR.

By the way what happened to Naga?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Havoc » Mon May 06, 2013 1:29 am

Birdofterror wrote:I would raise a toast

I prefer bagels.

Birdofterror wrote:if they were to show themselves, it wouldn't be an overcomplicated clusterfuck like this bomb's appearance was, no offense BR.

I'm not so sure they'll be making their reappearance until after this whole "time bomb" thing is said and done.
It seems a little late in the game to add them now.

Birdofterror wrote:By the way what happened to Naga?

You know I've been thinking about him a little bit. Naga showed up right after the bomb on the moon, when off. I don't think this is a coincidence. What if he's somehow associated with time anomalies? If this is true, than I think there's a chance that he might show up after this bomb goes off.

Also with this time bomb thing; Do you think we'll get to see an alternative future for the city of Megaville (one different from the GT future)? I'm hoping we will.

Postby BeeAre » Wed May 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Havoc751 wrote:
I also have to wonder if Bleed "wrote himself into a corner" in any since of the word.

in my humble opinion: Yes.

Okay this is gonna be a little hard to explain *deep breath*

As we know, Jack came from medieval Japan, but he was sent into the future. This being the original Jack witch I will refer to as Jack A. Now Jack found his way back in time somehow, and ended up living in Megaville. We shall call this Jack, Jack B. Now if you look at the Older and Wiser page, you can clearly see Jack B. Now my question is did this story progress far enough into the future, that we hit the point in time that Jack A arrives? Did both of these Jack's exist in the same time period at any point?

There will not be a second Jack, except in brief blink-periods, to showcase the distortion of spacetime.

Birdofterror wrote:if they were to show themselves, it wouldn't be an overcomplicated clusterfuck like this bomb's appearance was, no offense BR.

None taken, but keep in mind that this story was a clusterfuck way before I started working on it.

Havoc751 wrote:I'm not so sure they'll be making their reappearance until after this whole "time bomb" thing is said and done.

Nah, they'll show up.

You know I've been thinking about him a little bit. Naga showed up right after the bomb on the moon, when off. I don't think this is a coincidence. What if he's somehow associated with time anomalies? If this is true, than I think there's a chance that he might show up after this bomb goes off.

Heh. HEH.

Also with this time bomb thing; Do you think we'll get to see an alternative future for the city of Megaville (one different from the GT future)? I'm hoping we will.

*shakes magic 8-ball*

Hmm: outcome seems favorable!

Blood Lord wrote:[There isn't nor hasn't been motivation from [The Rowdyruff Boys] like that.

There will be more motivation for them, though.

Unrelated to the RrB, here's a fun visual metaphor to puzzle over: two water balloons. but with sand. This is not a boob joke. :B
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Havoc » Thu May 09, 2013 1:54 am

HOORAY!
I was right about something!.....sorta.

BeeAre wrote:
I wrote:I also have to wonder if Bleed "wrote himself into a corner" in any since of the word.

in my humble opinion: Yes.

I figured as much. There's a lot of things in GT that just doesn't add up or make sense.
I get the feeling that he might have been to quick to kill off Blossom.
Also there's a fuckton of things about the city of heroes, and how they fell, that desperately needs to be explained.
I can't help but wonder if Bleed is side-stepping all of that, because of this. I could be wrong though.

BeeAre wrote:There will not be a second Jack, except in brief blink-periods, to showcase the distortion of spacetime.

This sound exciting and confusing. I greatly look forward to this.

BeeAre wrote:None taken, but keep in mind that this story was a clusterfuck way before I started working on it.

What do you mean by that?

BeeAre wrote:
I wrote:You know I've been thinking about him a little bit. Naga showed up right after the bomb on the moon, when off. I don't think this is a coincidence. What if he's somehow associated with time anomalies? If this is true, than I think there's a chance that he might show up after this bomb goes off.

Heh. HEH.

I either hit the nail on the head, or you're laughing at me for being outrageously wrong. I can't tell.

BeeAre wrote:
I wrote:Also with this time bomb thing; Do you think we'll get to see an alternative future for the city of Megaville (one different from the GT future)? I'm hoping we will.

*shakes magic 8-ball*

Hmm: outcome seems favorable!

Specifically, I mean right after the bomb went off. Like somewhere along the line, we'd get to see this "other future. Because the sooner we can show everyone that PPGD and GT aren't related, the better.

BeeAre wrote:
I wrote:I'm not so sure they'll be making their reappearance until after this whole "time bomb" thing is said and done.

Nah, they'll show up.

Oh, okay.

BeeAre wrote:Unrelated to the RrB, here's a fun visual metaphor to puzzle over: two water balloons. but with sand. This is not a boob joke. :B

Sssssand balloons?

Postby Birdofterror » Thu May 09, 2013 4:37 am

BeeAre wrote:Unrelated to the RrB, here's a fun visual metaphor to puzzle over: two water balloons. but with sand. This is not a boob joke. :B
Well, water is very weak by itself as ammunition, but sand and soil are very dense. If you were to fill a balloon with sand and chuck it at someone, I don't think it would pop like a water balloon.

Not to mention it would hurt like fuck. I dunno, what an odd metaphor.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Sun May 19, 2013 10:29 pm

A though has occurred to me earlier and I wanted to share it. It deals with the possibility of Blossom being the mother. I believe it has been confirmed to us a few times from indirect sources, but I can't seem to figure out how and still have the pieces fit. If Blossom was in a relationship with Aku and produced Chi, how did she end up in a situation where she had to make a deal with Him? A current idea that I am utterly fascinated with is that Blossom did it to save Aku's life and also had to leave her life in the Underworld. So she went back to the world she once knew.

Interesting, and still one that I like. you could pull it off and still have a good relationship between Aku and Him. Although I am suspicious about just how that still works or if Aku just acts civilly so his daughter would have a normal relationship with her half-sister. That part still bugs me.

So I kept thinking about how Nergal Jr and Mandy made it work to have Minnie. Then that led me to consider Aku's origin.

I do wonder though what his genetic make up is when you consider how he was created. According to the Samurai Jack series, he was a fraction of a great formless evil that the three deities (Odin, Ra, and Vishnu) destroyed. His fragment landed on Earth, and in an attempt to destroy him, the the Samurai Lord shot a magic arrow into the cursed lake that his fragment was in. This kind backfired and the mixture gave the substance humanoid form, sentience, and the ability to shape shift, thus giving creation to the demon wizard, Aku.

This possibly gives more of a understanding to an asexual reproduction for the creation of Chi. I doth wonder along this track then if Blossom (either before or after) was used as a sort of "mental/spiritual" template in order for Chi to be created. Aku used copied information from Blossom, merged it with a fragment of himself to give it life, and created Chi.

Another idea is that a little darker, and one that I support is that Chi is Blossom. After her demise at the hands of Him and Mimi, Aku used the soul or remains of the soul of Blossom, and forged them into a his daughter in a similar matter above. Blossom's soul could have been a gift to Aku from Him as a means of friendship. Thus they have a good relation, a relationship between Aku and Blossom could have existed with all of this going on, and would explain Chi's attraction to Mimi. Another not is that this could also explain BR's cryptic message of "Aku/Bloosom girl".

Both ideas seem to cover the evidence we have thus far.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Havoc » Mon May 20, 2013 1:53 am

I like those ideas. They fit well within the current circumstances.

But there's something else that comes to mind. Something very simple that we could be overlooking.
What if Him is deceiving Aku? He could be lying to Aku about anything like:

-he was the one who killed Blossom.

-the fact he had sex with Blossom, and Mimi is her daughter.

-Or even the fact that Blossom is dead in the first place.

The way I see it; It's possible Aku loved Blossom, and he's greatly saddened by her death, and looking for revenge. Yet Him isn't telling Aku about the first two things I listed. And when the time comes, Him could place the blame on someone else. He could be manipulating Aku for his own personal game. I definitely wouldn't put it past him.

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Mon May 20, 2013 2:33 am

Havoc751 wrote:-he was the one who killed Blossom.

I thought Mimi (not chi (Get your sh** together ma'y'n)) was referenced in a photo(artwork?) that apparently involved her killing blossom
(to be honest, I wouldn't put it past abadeer to humor HIM's crude doodle overs that may depict such (with a squiggly mustache here or there), but i doubt that)
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=215
How jeff presented himself struck me to which i believe he personally remembers such... (the death/killing of mimi's mother/blossom (the friends were confirmed))

... Rambling, just wanted to post something (itch i guess)
Last edited by YesterdaysLingo on Tue May 21, 2013 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon May 20, 2013 9:10 pm

I believe you mean Mimi.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Tue May 21, 2013 1:17 am

Blood Lord wrote:I believe you mean Mimi.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU*****************
(yeah, i did censor that(wanna fight about it?!)j
Terribly sorry for the slip up
I am aware that a mere click of the "edit" button would suffice,
however, i feel the need to apologize with a seperate post to convey how much I feel i've failed in posting in this thread.

*for historical purposes, the slip up t'was I referred mimi as chi (and i am sorry for that( as well as how meaningless this post appears because yes, it was rather pointless (oh well)) *
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:08 am

*blows dust off of the thread.

These hallowed grounds have been too empty as of late. Much great discussion has been brought on during these last pages, feel free to continue and expound on them here.

For example, in the update thread before this, we were discussing the bond of the soul and the body together for Minnie. What do you guys think about it?
Mercypostle

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:31 am

I was actually considering reviving this myself, mostly to gripe about how long this certain part of the story has been going on. Mostly the whole "primal" Mimi thing. It was cute at first, then it was a dry humor, now it's kind of...

There's a word for Bleedman's work, each of his comics have fallen into it at one point or another. A distinct lack of "Getting to the point."

As to your revival topic- Minnie's body and the soul grafting process, I'm curious as to whether or not the body is even alive. It's really just a matter of binding her soul to a body, right? Who says it "has" to be her body? Why not put her in an artificial body? It must suck (and stink) to be stuck in a zombie.

Not to mention I'm 99% sure procreation is out of the question with a mutilated corpse.

Bird oft Error

Postby Havoc » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:45 am

Blood Lord wrote:*blows dust off of the thread.

*cough cough*

Blood Lord wrote:These hallowed grounds have been too empty as of late. Much great discussion has been brought on during these last pages, feel free to continue and expound on them here.

The same could be said for the suggestion thread. My name's been on the last post there for months. For the love of god, some one please suggest something!

Birdofterror wrote:As to your revival topic- Minnie's body and the soul grafting process, I'm curious as to whether or not the body is even alive. It's really just a matter of binding her soul to a body, right? Who says it "has" to be her body? Why not put her in an artificial body? It must suck (and stink) to be stuck in a zombie.

Like some one said before; it could be a matter of compatibility. Again, a lot of this reminds me of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. And like FMA:B it's possible that    if her body and soul are not compatible, then her soul will slowly be rejected, just like Al and his armor body.    Like I've said multiple times before; why doesn't she just stay in soul form? I mean, She does live in a realm of the dead of sorts. Her father (well, step father) is death himself. Some pointed out that she might not be tangible in the realm in which she resides. However I haven't seen any evidences she can or can't interact with things in soul form where she is. My theory is that her soul could somehow become "corrupted" if it remains out side her body for too long.

Birdofterror wrote:mostly to gripe about how long this certain part of the story has been going on. Mostly the whole "primal" Mimi thing. It was cute at first, then it was a dry humor, now it's kind of...

I was just thinking that. I could really go for a change of pace here.

Postby Cerulean » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:18 am

I tend to think along the same lines as the example you provided Havoc. Only thing is, that I think that some portion of Minnie's current body contains the parts of her old body. So this body should have a higher rate of success in bonding to her soul. I remember someone in one of the other threads mentioning a theory about each body and soul containing a code of some sort that represented compatibility. If they were ever separated, then rejection would occur. I also wonder whether or not souls can undergo too much stress? So if (as you said), she were to either remain outside of her body for an extended amount of time, or if she were to be placed under too much duress from constant body swapping, then I would imagine her soul would become tainted.

Maybe the reason that she had to return to a body dealt with the possibility of her soul becoming forfeited to Walker/Him? Grim is death personified, however, that doesn't mean that he has any reign over the souls that do form after someone dies does it? Do they go to Him's realm to be tortured? Do they go to the ghost zone/jail? From how I'm understanding it, Grim rushed to stop Minnie's soul from being taken by that angel (name escapes me at the moment). If he had been there, he possibly could have stopped Minnie's soul from being taken to heaven. However, should she remain in soul form, she is technically up for grabs I guess? Him was able to get his hands on her after all. I guess that placing her in a body makes it easier for their guards (and for herself) to protect Minnie, should the need arise (if she wasn't tangible). If Walker and Mandy/Grim are allied with each other, then I wonder whether or not he would have forced Minnie (in soul form) to come to the ghost zone (since it would probably be part of the "rules"). In some ways, I wonder whether or not Him and Walker work together. If Walker captures the souls, and Him proceeds to torture them in his realm....

I don't mind the leisurely pace at the moment. I'm looking at it as something necessary in order to sort out the mess that has formed thus far. Character development (if you can call this that?) isn't always fun, but it is necessary.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin

Postby Havoc » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:45 am

Cerulean wrote:Maybe the reason that she had to return to a body dealt with the possibility of her soul becoming forfeited to Walker/Him? Grim is death personified, however, that doesn't mean that he has any reign over the souls that do form after someone dies does it?

Well since Grim is a shinigami, I just assumed all disembodied souls would fall under his jurisdiction. But likr you said, once Minnie left her body, it seemed like her soul was completely up for grabs.

Cerulean wrote:So if (as you said), she were to either remain outside of her body for an extended amount of time, or if she were to be placed under too much duress from constant body swapping, then I would imagine her soul would become tainted.

Since this comic is strongly connected to Danny Phantom, I wonder if the corruption of a soul could exist in this comic, in the form of what happened to the ghosts in the Ghost Zone. Kinda like the the Hollows in Bleach, or the Ayakashi in Kekkaishi. However this is just speculation. I would very much so like to know more about the function of souls in this comic. Arre there any consequences for a soul to say outside of it's body for too long without going the a proper resting place like Heaven or Hell? Can a soul be fused to another Body or artificial body?

Now since this thread has been reactivated, there's something about the separation of GT and PpGD that I would like to bring up. Awhile back, I came up with a theory; what if Blossom made the deal with Him while she was still a kid, during the events of PpGD (well in GT past that is), and Him took a rain check on that prodigy, until she was old enough to bear a child? However my theory has been thrown off a bit by the fact that the Time Squad never existed in the GT world. Not that my theory involves the Time Squad directly, but still, there's that pesky "Butterfly Effect". Any thought on this?

Postby Cerulean » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:10 am

That'd be a tough call to make. As it is currently we don't really have much to go on regarding the deal made between Blossom and Him. On the one hand, we could consider Aku-Blossom pairing happening in the GT timeline. Something happens, then deal is made with Him by Blossom. The thing that complicates this, however, is Aku's behavior towards Him presently. I don't sense any hostility from Aku towards Him (although this could just mean that Aku wasn't as into Blossom as she was him (or that he is a good actor (or that he wasn't involved with her in the first place)))). Not to mention that Blossom choosing to remain with Mimi over Chi (who is somehow biologically related to Blossom) seems a bit out of character (why choose one daughter over the other?). Then again this theory pretty much relies on Blossom being the one who betrayed everyone in Megaville.

We'd also have to have a definition of what they consider to be "betrayal" to fully understand the terms of Megaville's destruction in GT. Is it simply someone betraying the heroes (their weaknesses for example) to the villains? Or did Blossom (just an example) betray the heroes by teaming up with a villain to somehow save (or whatever the terms of the deal were) the town (or whatever it was that she needed help with)? I think that it would have been ironic if the downfall of Megaville was actually the result of the Heroes own doing. Something along the lines of:

*Blossom and Him enter the scene
*Heroes presume Him is up to no good and attack
*Blossom and/or Him defend against the onslaught
*A catastrophic event occurs (let's say this is what she needed help with) while the Heroes are fighting
*The Catastrophe combined with the Heroes vs. Him fight destroys Megaville (and kills a good portion of the heroes) anyway
*Blossom still has to uphold her side of the deal because he did technically come to help as she requested (Monkey's Paw scenario)
*Blossom becomes pregnant

I do wonder whether or not Him constantly tried to get his hands on Mimi or not. Personally, I feel that he cared more about having someone else raise his heir. I don't really see Him trying to raise a baby/toddler. Then again it could have simply been a matter of Him not needing Mimi until she was of an age where she could survive the transformation into Her. Just old enough to survive the transformation, but just young enough to mold (her mind especially) into his liking. The fact that the heroes had Mimi attached to that machine (which impaired her physical (and possibly even mental) strength) probably gave him more time to prepare that symbiote for Mimi. Which (while I'm on the subject) makes me wonder about the capabilities of the symbiote. I remember someone saying that the symbiote used here was based on another symbiote (this was a while ago). Jeff said in this page that Mimi was exposed to the seven deadly sins in order to transform Mimi into a likeness comparable to that of Him (himself). So what if Him was somehow able to transform the seven deadly sins into that of this symbiote (while also somehow making it transform Mimi into Her). I don't think that we've seen Her be injured (as in getting a cut while transformed) thus far, but I wonder at times whether we'd see red blood while she is transformed or if we would see green blood (like Him's)? (last sentence wasn't really important, just a passing thought)

Now, as for the Jack side story. I do believe that the time squad not existing in GT complicates things. It was also brought up in the PPGD thread in the comics section, but I believe that this is the series of events (for now):
His success/failure in killing Aku is what I believe could have contributed to the Time Squad not existing. If Aku were to survive, then I doubt that he would risk the possibility of humans unlocking the mysteries of time travel. After all, Aku is capable of sending whomever he wishes to whichever point in time that he pleases. If humans were to somehow grasp the concept of time travel, and Jack were to discover it, then he (Jack) could simply go back to the second after he was forced to come to the distant future, and kill Aku while he was at his weakest. It gets confusing, however, when you think about why Jack wouldn't want to kill Aku (if he found a way back to the past). Mercy? Or was it due to outside interference? Or did Aku simply force Jack to go to GT Megaville before the final blow was struck? That's all I have so far. At the very least, it could explain why Clockwork exists in GT timeline, but the Time Squad doesn't exist.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:20 am

As for the deal with Blossom and the demon lords, it's sort of been implied that she had sex with Aku willingly and under good terms, and it was also implied that she had sex with Him "willingly" and under bad terms. I don't have direct links as these were usually tossed around. A lot of people took it at face value and said "that's the truth."

As for that timeline, I've seen it before, someone made it here though I don't remember exactly who- though that's only one of the two that they made.

I really like the concept of it, as it implies that Megaville and the heroes within it do not rise to power in either timeline without Jack, proving that he's either the most important character, or he's simply the key to the future through the Butterfly Effect.

I find your theory, linking Aku to Time Squad to be very interesting and incredibly possible. Linking the two branching timelines to whether or not Jack finished the job and landed the killing blow on Aku. If he spared Aku, we get GT. If he kills Aku, we get PPGD.

Either way, Jack still ends up in Megaville. Very interesting. :)

Bird oft Error

Postby Cerulean » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:28 am

One of the other popular theories (involving Chi's creation) revolved around Blossom's body/soul/essence being combined with Aku-matter to make Chi.

I was the one who made (and posted) the charts c:

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:48 am

Cerulean wrote:I was the one who made (and posted) the charts c:
Oh, well good on ya. Everything works out in the end!
Cerulean wrote:One of the other popular theories (involving Chi's creation) revolved around Blossom's body/soul/essence being combined with Aku-matter to make Chi.
I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that Chi is the child of Blossom and Aku. Normalish conception, normalish birth. Once again, no real links. Statements are kinda old.

Bird oft Error

Postby Cerulean » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:27 am

Blood Lord wrote:We've had in confirmed by BR that there is a relationship between Chi and Blossom. You can interpret that as being a literal off spring of Blossom and Aku, or that Chi was created from shards of Blossom's soul. Both cases make an assumption on the reproductive capabilities of Aku.

I looked a few pages back and found this. I do know that the character of Chi is based off of a character that was created by one of our own members (askura/teacupballerina (on DA)) who is the daughter of Aku and Blossom. However, it's still unknown how her birth/conception will be addressed in GT.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Correct. It is most likely that we will never get the answers we seek.

But one can be hopeful with NEK as the editor.
Mercypostle

Postby Havoc » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:22 am

Birdofterror wrote:As for the deal with Blossom and the demon lords, it's sort of been implied that she had sex with Aku willingly and under good terms, and it was also implied that she had sex with Him "willingly" and under bad terms. I don't have direct links as these were usually tossed around. A lot of people took it at face value and said "that's the truth."

As far as what sex was "under good terms" and what was " under bad terms, I'm gonna need more than just what's been implied. I'm wondering if Aku was included as part of the deal Blossom made with Him.

Cerulean wrote:Not to mention that Blossom choosing to remain with Mimi over Chi (who is somehow biologically related to Blossom) seems a bit out of character (why choose one daughter over the other?). Then again this theory pretty much relies on Blossom being the one who betrayed everyone in Megaville.

I can not come up with a single good explanation for why Aku got to keep his child, but Him didn't. It just doesn't add up.

Cerulean wrote:We'd also have to have a definition of what they consider to be "betrayal" to fully understand the terms of Megaville's destruction in GT. Is it simply someone betraying the heroes (their weaknesses for example) to the villains? Or did Blossom (just an example) betray the heroes by teaming up with a villain to somehow save (or whatever the terms of the deal were) the town (or whatever it was that she needed help with)? I think that it would have been ironic if the downfall of Megaville was actually the result of the Heroes own doing. Something along the lines of:

*Blossom and Him enter the scene
*Heroes presume Him is up to no good and attack
*Blossom and/or Him defend against the onslaught
*A catastrophic event occurs (let's say this is what she needed help with) while the Heroes are fighting
*The Catastrophe combined with the Heroes vs. Him fight destroys Megaville (and kills a good portion of the heroes) anyway
*Blossom still has to uphold her side of the deal because he did technically come to help as she requested (Monkey's Paw scenario)
*Blossom becomes pregnant

I seriously doubt this. There are many reasons why I don't think this it possible.

Cerulean wrote:His success/failure in killing Aku is what I believe could have contributed to the Time Squad not existing. If Aku were to survive, then I doubt that he would risk the possibility of humans unlocking the mysteries of time travel. After all, Aku is capable of sending whomever he wishes to whichever point in time that he pleases. If humans were to somehow grasp the concept of time travel, and Jack were to discover it, then he (Jack) could simply go back to the second after he was forced to come to the distant future, and kill Aku while he was at his weakest. It gets confusing, however, when you think about why Jack wouldn't want to kill Aku (if he found a way back to the past). Mercy? Or was it due to outside interference? Or did Aku simply force Jack to go to GT Megaville before the final blow was struck? That's all I have so far. At the very least, it could explain why Clockwork exists in GT timeline, but the Time Squad doesn't exist.

That's a really interesting theory there. About how if Aku remained alive, he would never allow humanity to utilize something as powerful as time travel. Good shotin' there. Given the fact that BR said the split happened a long time ago, there's no telling how far back we could be talking about here. However I'm still holding on the possibility that the split happened sometime during the events of PpGD. As a matter of fact, I'm kinda hoping for this for some reason, I guess I just like the idea of the split happening in familiar territory.

I came up with a half-assed theory a long time ago, but I never got a chance to post it, but fuck it, here it goes: What if in the GT world, the point in which Blossom made the deal with Him, was the night she almost died when Mandark kidnapped her? What if when she had her out-of-body experience, it was Him, not DeeDee that showed up. Him could have offered Blossom a second chance at life, in exchange for an Heir for Him and Aku, and if she ever went back on her deal, Him could just take her life away with a flick of his claw. But in the PpGD universe, Jack somehow stopped Him from showing up that night (probably by killing Him), so he never got the chance to intervene. Grim was about to take Blossom's soul, but then DeeDee showed up and told Grim about how Blossom wasn't really suppose to die tonight (the part where she whispered in his ear), and given the unusual circumstances, asked if he could just let this one slide.

Blood Lord wrote:Correct. It is most likely that we will never get the answers we seek.

But one can be hopeful with NEK as the editor.

We better get those fucking answers. >:\
Or at least the more important ones. You can't just drag people along like that, and never reward them for there patience.

Also, why hasn't NEK made a profile here on Snafu? Everyone else in Bleed's team did. I mean why wouldn't he? We're a bunch of cool guys. 8)

Birdofterror wrote:I really like the concept of it, as it implies that Megaville and the heroes within it do not rise to power in either timeline without Jack, proving that he's either the most important character, or he's simply the key to the future through the Butterfly Effect.

How so?

Cerulean wrote:On the one hand, we could consider Aku-Blossom pairing happening in the GT timeline. Something happens, then deal is made with Him by Blossom. The thing that complicates this, however, is Aku's behavior towards Him presently. I don't sense any hostility from Aku towards Him (although this could just mean that Aku wasn't as into Blossom as she was him (or that he is a good actor (or that he wasn't involved with her in the first place)))).

Also there's the strong possibility that Aku really did love Blossom, but Him is lying to Aku about any number of things. Including who killed Blossom, and even the fact that Him and Blossom had sex at one point.

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:19 am

Havoc wrote:As far as what sex was "under good terms" and what was " under bad terms, I'm gonna need more than just what's been implied. I'm wondering if Aku was included as part of the deal Blossom made with Him.
Well I don't really keep links, so sorry. :unsure:
Havoc wrote:How so?
Well, as far as the timeline goes, Jack is present in both timelines. In GT you can see him in the mosaic of heroes. In PPGD, you can see him everywhere.

These two universes are fundamentally different through the addition of Time Squad. If Jack spares Aku in the future, he would likely not allow Time Squad to hold dominion over one of his trademark powers; Time Travel. However, as we see in GT, Aku is actually very chill and laid back, almost not seeming evil at all. As he's shown in Samurai Jack, he's also capable of mercy and kindness; even towards Jack, so it's not too far fetched to consider Jack sparing him, even though his entire adventure was based on destroying him.

Alternatively, the "slightly" more likely outcome, Jack killing Aku- that leads him back and starts PPGD, where Time Squad is Present, but no Aku. (Arguing the semantics of Time Travel, he probably went back in time and Killed Aku AGAIN, after doing it in the future.)

So, the Butterfly Effect I'm talking about is probably a great lack of "Jack." It could be a small, almost meaningless thing that leads to Megaville not being a city of heroes. Imagine if he wasn't there to save Bubbles and Buttercup from the Dread Dragon? One or both of them could be dead. Probably forcing them to move away or at least stay distant from Dexter, causing Blossom to never hit it off, causing her to never be kidnapped and this is quickly getting out of hand.

My point being, a lack of Jack could cause a Chain Reaction, or in Time Travel terms "Butterfly Effect" that could cause either timeline to not exist- at least in the way we recognize it.

Bird oft Error

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:30 am

Technically, if anyone was missing, it could change the future drastically, GT is just the one connected to Jack.
One could make their own fanfic of a futuristic world, say where Blossom and Otto connected in a parallel PPGD, leaving Dexter a side character.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)