New Grim Tales Comic: "Memoirs of a demon general"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby MERASMUS! » Thu May 02, 2013 7:33 pm

Yay! I don't feel that guilty anymore!
Never anger a magician

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Drago2552 wrote:So would you guys play my game or not.

If you make a Grim Tales game like this - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/301661

I'll play it.

You could make a thread on this in the main section. Might get more support.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MERASMUS! » Thu May 02, 2013 7:57 pm

An aleph one scenario would be interesting. But a flash sounds much easier.
Never anger a magician

Postby silvercover » Thu May 02, 2013 8:44 pm

considering the nature of grim tales, I can see it adaptable to becoming into a dating sim game. though we need some more girls for variety.

or we can do this in reverse(and adult) version where you try to nab those high lords(him, aku, grim, nergal jr., dark danny, etc.). now whether your using mandy/blossom/or just any OC is your choice if you feel uncomfortable with mandy and guilty of using blossom.

Postby Sig Skellington » Thu May 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Blood Lord wrote:If you make a Grim Tales game like this - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/301661

I just played that... I laughed a bit when I realized that it borrows its music from the Megaman X5 soundtrack. The Opening and X Vs. Zero themes, specifically.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Drago2552 » Thu May 02, 2013 9:38 pm

i was thinking more of an mmo like rotmg but i can use this for the pvp section.
it will be 2d, you can create your own character (it might be pixal like rotmg), you get 4 moves and an ultimate, there will be different stats depends on what you play, u will travel through the grim tales world, there will be a dimention rift that will take you to the ppgd world... etc, there will be raids on bosses, need ideas for pvp, need to think of a lvl cap it can be like 100 or can be lvl 10 but it is hard to get to, weapons from many different shows and game ( example: keyblade from kingdom hearts, might include bleach weapons, etc...), can turn into demons angles or have some sort of super form, pets, the storyline will be based off the comic, can interact with characters from the comic, thats all i got so far.

if you guys want to include stuff ask, also can some get dave and see if this is ok.

Postby CrimsonCreed » Thu May 02, 2013 11:41 pm

i'd support a Grim Tales flash game, hell even a mmorpg (even though i hate mmorpg's)
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Drago2552 » Thu May 02, 2013 11:59 pm

well tell me stuff that you guys want in the comments.
This is going to talke alot of programing i am going to need a team for this since it is going to be kind of big.

Postby MERASMUS! » Fri May 03, 2013 5:01 am

Do an aleph one conversion scenario. I can see this game looking like doom.
Never anger a magician

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Fri May 03, 2013 6:41 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:Do an aleph one conversion scenario. I can see this game looking like doom.

If a mmorpg, i can see it either as FEAR (way too scary) or Final Fantasy(witch would be totally awesome) for a grim tales game. I wouldn't really play it unless it was on disc, just a weird thing i have with games. It also has to have a good story, and functional control scheme.

If i a Grim Tales game came out on disc, i would get it no matter what.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby Drago2552 » Fri May 03, 2013 10:15 am

u can download it onto a disc.
Also can anyone help me programming the game so i can get this done fast. i am going to do either 2d like rotmg, or 3d like kingdom hearts. the kingdom hearts mmo style will be pretty hard to pull off unless i get alot of help and have people that know how to program, also need some artists since i suck at drawing. I can program but i can't draw.

Postby MERASMUS! » Fri May 03, 2013 10:16 am

And bad at grammar.
Never anger a magician

Postby Drago2552 » Fri May 03, 2013 10:46 am

Dude it is just a normal post not an eassy

Postby MERASMUS! » Fri May 03, 2013 10:53 am

Okay, I'm just a bit more comfortable with refined grammar. But if its fine with you, then okay.
Never anger a magician

Postby Blood Lord » Fri May 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Oh yeah man, correct grammar and spelling totally has its own massive post in the rules.

Must not mean shit then.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Drago2552 » Sat May 04, 2013 2:30 am

Great. I suck at writting (got that from my dad's side of the family but got some awsome math skills).

Tell me what you guys want in the game be very clear of what you want me to put in.

Postby Deadpool94 » Sat May 04, 2013 2:43 am

Drago2552 wrote:Great. I suck at writting (got that from my dad's side of the family but got some awsome math skills).

Tell me what you guys want in the game be very clear of what you want me to put in.

Cheese. Cheese everywhere.
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat May 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Drago2552 wrote:Great. I suck at writting (got that from my dad's side of the family but got some awsome math skills).

Its just the basics.

Make sure your spelling is right, and that you use puncuation correctly. Everything else falls into place after a while. I'm not sure what type of browser you are using, but Mozilla Firefox has a built in spell checker as does Google Chrome.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Drago2552 » Sat May 04, 2013 5:36 pm

Is there a way for me to talk to Bleedman about the game. i need to ask him some questions.

Postby MERASMUS! » Sat May 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Drago2552 wrote:Is there a way for me to talk to Bleedman about the game. i need to ask him some questions.

Try PMing BeeAre, you might get some info out of him.
Never anger a magician

Postby Drago2552 » Sun May 05, 2013 12:51 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:
Drago2552 wrote:Is there a way for me to talk to Bleedman about the game. i need to ask him some questions.

Try PMing BeeAre, you might get some info out of him.

How do I do that?

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!