Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - NEW SPOTS OPEN!!!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - 1 SPOT LEFT!!!)

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Sounds good then.

Remember the history you guys filled out for your character? Well like the Origins story in the first game, your actions are going to be impacting the story. Some are minor, some are major.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Glacier » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:23 pm

no plan, just wingin' it :mrgreen:

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:50 pm

Hmm. I'll let you guys play it out then. There is a minor quest nearby though.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Draken30000 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:52 pm

If the mages don't post soon enough, I will pretend Vovin never talked to them and go see Marcus or something XD

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Attempt to contact Deena and Berry to see what's up. I haven't seen them around for a while.

Probably life, or something like that.
Mercypostle

Postby Glacier » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:21 pm

I'm making my way to it. Still going into the inn for the !, I tend to linger in RPG's though. I like exploring when I play Dragon Age...

Postby Draken30000 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Eh I will give em a little longer, dont want to be annoying.

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:52 am

Teth a: Call for attention. A warning.

Maraas imekari: A child bleating without meaning.

Ignorant, childish people shouldn't be allowed to speak of things they know nothing about.

Asit tal-eb...

lol
Demon of Elru

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:20 am

Hmm, yes. Good, good. I like it.

I have to sharpen my Qunlat up, and I'll have a post tomorrow after class.
Mercypostle

Postby Zelosse » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:36 am

I'll make a post after Val and the Head Honchos reply to Arvashok.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:17 pm

I'm working on it guys, just give me a bit.
Mercypostle

Postby Zelosse » Wed May 01, 2013 12:34 am

No rush. Seems like most of us are pretty steady players.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed May 01, 2013 12:42 pm

*plodding along*
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 02, 2013 12:57 pm

Anyone seen Deena or Berry?
Mercypostle

Postby Zelosse » Thu May 02, 2013 12:59 pm

Not even a whisper.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu May 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Nope.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Draken30000 » Thu May 02, 2013 8:12 pm

Ok I will just post around them soon XD

Postby Blood Lord » Thu May 02, 2013 8:29 pm

Yeah do that.
Mercypostle

Postby Zelosse » Thu May 02, 2013 9:39 pm

*finger pyramid of concentration*
Good... Good.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat May 04, 2013 2:21 pm

Deena and Berry have been PM'd, notifying them that the RP is moving forward and a back door has been created for them to allow reentry if and when they so choose to.

Now all we need is that dumb ass who controls Redcliffe to p-

oh wait...
Mercypostle

Postby Zelosse » Sat May 04, 2013 2:27 pm

Eeeeexcellent.
I'll have a post up regarding Marcus later today. I want to wait and see if BL makes his little advancement so I can do Zha'Gren too.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat May 04, 2013 2:33 pm

So do I.
Mercypostle

Postby Draken30000 » Sat May 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Sounds coolio XD

Postby Blood Lord » Mon May 06, 2013 8:09 pm

Gentlemen, shit has hit the fan for me on this end. You'll probably see me closer to the end of the week. I'll attempt a late-night post tonight, or Wednesday, but no promises.
Mercypostle

Postby Zelosse » Mon May 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Deal with your problems BL, I'm sure most of us don't really care if we wait. I certainly don't. More time to plot and twist arms to my evil bidding.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing