New PPGD 5/1/13 - Programing Block

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New PPGD 5/1/13 - Programing Block

Postby Mad-Mutt » Thu May 02, 2013 3:27 am

@BeeAre:

Hey, BeeAre, I've been meaning to ask you this and I'm sorry if this has been talked about before I didn't really start reading this comic again until after you asked about that one thing and we got to talking, but how powerful are the girls in the PPGD comic compared to how they were in the show? .

Are they the same or are they weaker. Sometimes I get the feeling that they aren't as powerful as they were in the show. Not that that's a bad thing if you wanted them to be more capable of being hurt to create more tension when they fight. Something that I don't have a problem with.

Considering that in the show at full strength, Buttercup has been able to lift a piece of a mountain and at top speed, Bubbles can run around the entire world in less than five seconds added to the fact that they can survive in space just fine and go swimming in volcanos. The girls were pretty powerful in the show.
While admittedly the show was sometime inconsistent about how strong they were, such as them wearing space suits in an episode for just one example. And since it was a cartoon I can see why you'd forsake trying to be accurate with their powers sense some of the stuff they did was just the tiniest bit over the top.
... Such as flying into outer space and allowing themselves to burn up in the Earth's atmosphere and create a flaming fire cat around themselves to attack their some of their more powerful enemies.

Sorry if this has been brought up before or if its an obvious question, I was just being curious.
Bark

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Thu May 02, 2013 7:04 am

BeeAre wrote:
Mon-Kitsune wrote:
Birdofterror wrote:
Mon-Kitsune wrote:Wrong color shoes again.
I think it's monochrome. The stance that is, so the shoes are also that color.

In monocrome, Blossom's shoes would be grey, not black (they're medium brown). The color's gotten screwed up before, I see no reason it couldn't have gotten screwed up again. We're so used to Blossom's shoes (and indeed the shoes of all the rest of the PPG, since they all wear the same kind) being black I think that every know and then black just becomes the default. And the fact that, unlike Bubbles and Buttercup, Blossom's shoes are similar to the style she normally wears (not identical though, these seems dressier Mary Janes, with a thinner sole and without the "bump toe" her day to day one's have) likey makes it doubly confusing.

It's not precisely a simple monochrome by grayscale. It's "Sherlock-O-Vision". Or what we've been calling our "Prediction Panel(s)" filter. I am not certain if Bleedman simply shifted the grayscale or merely turned it all blue, thus impacting her shoes. >_>

Well, blue+brown does sort of = black so I'll concede the point, for now.

CTCFirebird wrote:
rac7d wrote:
Wonder Woman Is blossom's female hero afterall

Well, not just Blossom, but the PowerPuff Girls. Wonder Woman is the role model. Funny how the other DC Comics characters they have, the girls dunno anyone else except for Wonder Woman. In psychology, when studying up a kid, you learn that its who kids look up to - A hero/role model. Its TRUE!

Well, Buttercup knows Spawn (oh I'm sorry "Spore") so Image Comics must exist in that world too.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu May 02, 2013 9:11 am

Birdofterror wrote:
BeeAre wrote:This is good information on which to keep your attention. I intentionally had her say it was too hot to block... and then block it.
Oh, I think I can guess what's going to happen next then.

"That attack is too strong to block! ...

I'm going to block it anyway!"

And then it's blocked.

Then the world goes boom.

What do I win?

A bow tie and a fez. Bow ties are cool.
F U Im evil

Postby BeeAre » Thu May 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Mad-Mutt wrote:@BeeAre:

Hey, BeeAre, I've been meaning to ask you this and I'm sorry if this has been talked about before I didn't really start reading this comic again until after you asked about that one thing and we got to talking, but how powerful are the girls in the PPGD comic compared to how they were in the show?

Are they the same or are they weaker. Sometimes I get the feeling that they aren't as powerful as they were in the show. Not that that's a bad thing if you wanted them to be more capable of being hurt to create more tension when they fight. Something that I don't have a problem with.

Considering that in the show at full strength, Buttercup has been able to lift a piece of a mountain and at top speed, Bubbles can run around the entire world in less than five seconds added to the fact that they can survive in space just fine and go swimming in volcanos. The girls were pretty powerful in the show.
While admittedly the show was sometime inconsistent about how strong they were, such as them wearing space suits in an episode for just one example. And since it was a cartoon I can see why you'd forsake trying to be accurate with their powers sense some of the stuff they did was just the tiniest bit over the top.
... Such as flying into outer space and allowing themselves to burn up in the Earth's atmosphere and create a flaming fire cat around themselves to attack their some of their more powerful enemies.

Sorry if this has been brought up before or if its an obvious question, I was just being curious.

They are as powerful as all that, mostly. I explain away the things that are bullshit to me, personally. The only one that irritates me in a significant way is Bubbles' moving around the world that quickly, because IN THE VERY EPISODE DISCUSSED it took longer than that, even if you accounted for the back and forth between Blossom and Buttercup discussing shit with Major Glory while Bubbles was apparently running train on E-Male. So I will simply say that it is a matter of time dilation and both parties were measuring the subjective time that Bubbles and E-Male experienced. Buttercup picking up a mountain is deadlifting, methinks. Possible but not healthy. Super Muscles strained a bit. Buttercup was probably sore but didn't say anything. Going into space is fine, but the suits could be on hand for long periods, I'd wager. With lava, you have to specially format their clothing and again, long periods is likely bad.

The Furious Flaming Feline is a big vagina joke, but the girls can do it and every technique that involves them turning into energy when assembled as a group. This involves the spiral glow move the girls did against the boys and Razzle-Dazzle otherwise known as Flower Petals of Doom (Bubbles still says they call it Sassafras), among others.

Birdofterror wrote:
BeeAre wrote:This is good information on which to keep your attention. I intentionally had her say it was too hot to block... and then block it.
Oh, I think I can guess what's going to happen next then.

"That attack is too strong to block! ...

I'm going to block it anyway!"

And then it's blocked.

Then the world goes boom.

What do I win?

You win the "I'm wrong!" ribbon. Hooray!!!!
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu May 02, 2013 5:30 pm

I think the Fez would be cooler. :grin:
F U Im evil

Postby rac7d » Thu May 02, 2013 6:56 pm

@Beeare

How intelligent is Blossom? Say on a scale of Billy to Brainiac. How smart do you think she was in the cartoon. Most of the time it jsut seem that hse was the more rational one, willing to think situation through bfore acting. Which is what tends to seprate "the smart ones" in any group (other CN examples include doubleD or Mandy in there respective groups)

Is she on Dexters level?

In a previous post you said that Bubbles is more emoionally enduring then all the other Powerpuff Girl. What did you mean by that. Bubbles always appeared to be the most fragile of the girl in just about every instance. Are we gonna see an example of such in this chapter?

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu May 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Well, my guess on intelligence is just below Dexter's level (we already saw here go sherlock), and I thought Bubbles would be considered the most agile in my opinion. Maybe Bubbles matured, maybe she pulls it together after the bomb eats the planet (if we ever get past that part). I don't know either.
F U Im evil

Postby BeeAre » Thu May 02, 2013 7:30 pm

rac7d wrote:@Beeare

How intelligent is Blossom? Say on a scale of Billy to Brainiac. How smart do you think she was in the cartoon. Most of the time it jsut seem that hse was the more rational one, willing to think situation through bfore acting. Which is what tends to seprate "the smart ones" in any group (other CN examples include doubleD or Mandy in there respective groups)

Is she on Dexters level?

Intelligence is more variable than simply saying someone IS smart. It's like exercise, or playing an instrument. It's a practice you undergo. Blossom is undoubtedly mentally flexible and able to respond to circumstance with rapid control and understanding. She might have difficulty adapting to regular shifting strategies, but Dexter has that same problem too. Dexter has more knowledge than Blossom, and is more used to thinking in large pictures, but I don't think that makes him necessarily more intelligent.

Smart but dumb is a definite trope. Both of them have undergone moments of glaring mental lapses, and have both had internal crises that make them want to do better. By exercising their brains, they become more used to employing them in a way that is beneficial to themselves and their friends and loved ones. Just like anyone in the real world with a brain: the more you use it, the easier it is for you.

I think Dexter has a massive head-start, but Blossom could catch up to him with surprising speed. I don't think that she would surpass him, though, as knowledge in general increases as a whole the moment anyone learns something new.

In a previous post you said that Bubbles is more emoionally enduring then all the other Powerpuff Girl. What did you mean by that. Bubbles always appeared to be the most fragile of the girl in just about every instance. Are we gonna see an example of such in this chapter?

Bubbles' psyche is not fragile, it is just expressive. Being upset does not stop her from acting once she has expressed her emotion. Fear of injuring her family might, but if she discovers a solution, she is able to take it and redouble it for her own purposes. Three Girls And A Monster, she recognizes the flaws in offense entirely, and instead simply asks nicely, taking her anger and focusing it properly. Mime For A Change, it is Bubbles and Bubbles alone who must have definitively set up the stage and given her sisters their bass and lead guitars.

Her brain has proven terrifyingly malleable and efficient at complete redesign without permanent injury (Bubblevicious and Dos Los Mojos). I'd like to think her eye problems in Bubblevision are a result of this.

At no point does Bubbles every willingly injure her family in any way. She does it accidentally plenty, granted. Bubblevicious in particular was all done in an attempt to be better, and her focus to do so outweighed her normal superhero obligations, until she was fulfilled by her sisters actually paying attention to her. When she tackles Blossom in that episode while they are playing "Duck, Duck, Goose", she comes the closest she really ever does to outright hurting anyone in her family, but we've seen Buttercup deliver far worse impacts to both sisters without any lasting damage, so I'd like to think Bubbles was aware of the amount of strength she was putting in: Just enough to make a statement.

I can only think of a few examples of her faltering in her belief system, and it usually deals with the girls' relationship with the Professor. In the movie, the Professor admits that he thought that they were good. As in, past tense. Little Miss Interprets has the girls once again believe the Professor doesn't want them. Or Ploys R' Us when they think the Professor is outright dead.

Bubbles stutters constantly in her drive, but she never shuts down like Blossom or Buttercup. Buttercup literally could not function without her blanket in Cover Up. Blossom resorted to outright theft in A Very Special Blossom just to make her father happy, and left the team in Not So Awesome Blossom.

Bubbles never really gives up once she gets sadness out of her, so long as her family is okay, and still loves her. Her sense of duty is unflinching. She's always sunny, despite all the odds against her. She endures the bad more readily than Blossom and Buttercup do, even if she openly dislikes it to the point of crying. Her innocence harbors a strong moral principle, and it lets her have unwavering resolve. This will become important when bad things get worse.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu May 02, 2013 7:37 pm

*clap clap* well done, that explains quite a lot. I can't wait to see it go into effect.
F U Im evil

Postby BeeAre » Thu May 02, 2013 7:51 pm

I mean, she was sad just NOW, but that's because everyone assumed they were already dead. :P
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby Mad-Mutt » Thu May 02, 2013 7:54 pm

I kind of want to add a few examples as to why Bubbles is awesome, but BeeAre pretty much broke the bank on that one. Nice character analysis, buddy.

Bubbles= The only superhero who would have thought to defeat a crazy life/color draining Mime with the power of music.
No one can say she doesn't think outside of the box.
Bark

Postby rac7d » Thu May 02, 2013 7:58 pm

BeeAre wrote:I mean, she was sad just NOW, but that's because everyone assumed they were already dead. :P

That broke my heart I hate seeing Bubbles cry she has always been my favorite.
I cant wait fow what you have in store for her

"She's always sunny, despite all the odds against her. She endures the bad more readily than Blossom and Buttercup do, even if she openly dislikes it to the point of crying. Her innocence harbors a strong moral principle, and it lets her have unwavering resolve. This will become important when bad things get worse."
So true
and I'm so ready

Postby CTCFirebird » Fri May 03, 2013 12:11 am

Just saw Iron Man 3 3D.

Yeah, Blossom's intelligence is below Dexter's. You don't have to be a scientist to be smart. Being smart goes into any category of what you do in life. You can be a laywer or whatever it is you want to study and still be smart.

I think that Blossom has to grow up a little more (not saying she retarded) in order to reach Dexter's current level of intelligence, but Dexter will pass her anyways.
I am the Winner

Postby Havoc » Fri May 03, 2013 1:42 am

BeeAre wrote:Bubbles' psyche is not fragile, it is just expressive. Being upset does not stop her from acting once she has expressed her emotion. Fear of injuring her family might, but if she discovers a solution, she is able to take it and redouble it for her own purposes. Three Girls And A Monster, she recognizes the flaws in offense entirely, and instead simply asks nicely, taking her anger and focusing it properly. Mime For A Change, it is Bubbles and Bubbles alone who must have definitively set up the stage and given her sisters their bass and lead guitars.

Her brain has proven terrifyingly malleable and efficient at complete redesign without permanent injury (Bubblevicious and Dos Los Mojos). I'd like to think her eye problems in Bubblevision are a result of this.

At no point does Bubbles every willingly injure her family in any way. She does it accidentally plenty, granted. Bubblevicious in particular was all done in an attempt to be better, and her focus to do so outweighed her normal superhero obligations, until she was fulfilled by her sisters actually paying attention to her. When she tackles Blossom in that episode while they are playing "Duck, Duck, Goose", she comes the closest she really ever does to outright hurting anyone in her family, but we've seen Buttercup deliver far worse impacts to both sisters without any lasting damage, so I'd like to think Bubbles was aware of the amount of strength she was putting in: Just enough to make a statement.

I can only think of a few examples of her faltering in her belief system, and it usually deals with the girls' relationship with the Professor. In the movie, the Professor admits that he thought that they were good. As in, past tense. Little Miss Interprets has the girls once again believe the Professor doesn't want them. Or Ploys R' Us when they think the Professor is outright dead.

Bubbles stutters constantly in her drive, but she never shuts down like Blossom or Buttercup. Buttercup literally could not function without her blanket in Cover Up. Blossom resorted to outright theft in A Very Special Blossom just to make her father happy, and left the team in Not So Awesome Blossom.

Bubbles never really gives up once she gets sadness out of her, so long as her family is okay, and still loves her. Her sense of duty is unflinching. She's always sunny, despite all the odds against her. She endures the bad more readily than Blossom and Buttercup do, even if she openly dislikes it to the point of crying. Her innocence harbors a strong moral principle, and it lets her have unwavering resolve. This will become important when bad things get worse.

Wow, Never thought about it like that.

If I remember correctly, you said each even will play out in accordance with the characters context. What we're seeing now seems to be a good example of this. Blossom using her superior intellect to handle the situation accordingly.

So I assume Buttercup's situation will play out as a result of her anger and brute strength. I know Honeydew warned Buttercup not to take things too personal Sam, so this could be some sort of foreshadowing. As in her anger will lead to negative consequences.

As for Bubbles, I don't know, I'll think about this one some more, in light of this information you've given us.

Postby Birdofterror » Fri May 03, 2013 1:53 am

BeeAre wrote:Bubbles never really gives up once she gets sadness out of her, so long as her family is okay, and still loves her. Her sense of duty is unflinching. She's always sunny, despite all the odds against her. She endures the bad more readily than Blossom and Buttercup do, even if she openly dislikes it to the point of crying. Her innocence harbors a strong moral principle, and it lets her have unwavering resolve. This will become important when bad things get worse.
Being the 'Weakest' sibling gives you the ability to grow into the strongest, is what it always comes down to. She always has seemed the most timid and in several ways needed some special care, such as the preference to night time lighting, yet I would imagine this would make her more resilient to having less. Putting up with so much allows you to put up with even more, after all.

I never really thought that deeply about Bubbles herself as a character- at least not to the extent of taking multiple episodes into context. Funny- and not to toot my own horn, but to call up a funny coincidence: Even with all the shit I fling on Bubbles for being the most mentally 'unstable' character, in my Story I actually have her grow up into quite possibly the most resilient and maybe even the most powerful of her sisters later on. My point being- I think we kind of have the same philosophy about Bubbles, even though I've outright stated multiple times that I consider her mentally unstable.

In many ways I still think she is. But that's merely because she hasn't tackled that side of herself yet. She's tackled so much already, but she's never really had the time to get to know herself... ever, you know?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby BeeAre » Fri May 03, 2013 3:31 am

Also incorrect. She has had many opportunities to get to know herself. She is an artist, remember? And a dancer. She likes the fine arts. She likes things that evolve into glorious expressions. She likes animals, given her connection with them. All these basic ideas that a little girl might love become powerful motivating factors later on, and help shape her goals. Bubbles wants everyone to be happy, and that includes herself. She has plenty of examples that are devoted to her own personal growth in the show alone, and I WOULD HOPE we noticed some of her attempts to be happy in the comic, and the immediate diminishing of that want when she is faced with others' suffering.

She is happiest when she knows everyone else is pursuing their happiness properly, without bad influences. That way, she can indulge in her own joys. Like her enthusiastic pursuit of artistic endeavors. She's young, and so often enthusiasm from the youth can misfire, but she doesn't mind that. Bubbles doesn't have the dedication to the expressions of power and intellect her sisters do, partly because she doesn't want to impinge on their areas of expertise. Notice how she can even get irritated at her loved ones when she knows they are doing something that is ultimately pointless. She is the careful observer and empathic believer. She searches for joy above joy and heart above heart.

Think about that. She isn't happy until everyone else knows what they are doing to not feel bad. Then she is free to be happy in the pursuit of producing EVEN MORE joy. Think about what can threaten this two-step process. Think about what makes Bell similar to Bubbles, and what makes her different. Think about what Bubbles would do to deal with a situation, and what Bell would do as someone better than her mentally and physically, but not emotionally.

With all this confusion, I've been thinking. I might just have Bubbles' trial with Bell the very last. Independent and free of everyone else's influence, Bubbles could stand with Bell on the brink. Her sisters would have to survive their trials, and so she would not be allowed to fail in her own mind. They would be poised to win or lose everything. And this would be after several harrowing attempts on multiple people's lives, you see. And many many more yet that would hang in the balance. (I've had to rewrite this paragraph a few times because I don't want to give away all the parameters of this idea quite yet.)

It's not a certainty, but I am leaning heavily on the concept. It would get us pretty quick to the heart of the matter.

But isn't it interesting? We see the potency and resolve of the physical and mental disciplines so easily, but we lose sight of the nature of why we develop those disciplines at all easily, too. Two ways to beat an opponent, so easy to grasp when we deal with the nature of the things involved.

But there is a third way, isn't there?
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Fri May 03, 2013 5:09 am

BeeAre wrote:
But isn't it interesting? We see the potency and resolve of the physical and mental disciplines so easily, but we lose sight of the nature of why we develop those disciplines at all easily, too. Two ways to beat an opponent, so easy to grasp when we deal with the nature of the things involved.

Why do I have the feeling that the third way is in reflection to Dr. X's play in this in how he is trying to achieve *his goal's'?... (probably wrong (most definitely))

I do feel however feel that there will be a crazy "Myyy Goooddd" moment when the truth of the matter (which I can't remember ( JK, I do ( I think))) is unveiled involving Dr. X's scheme.
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri May 03, 2013 5:38 am

I would like to see a greater light on Dr. x's motivations. He doesn't seem like the kinda guy that would take over the world just because he's evil. I am surprised now on why he would even work for the cluster, despite having similar goals.
F U Im evil

Postby Cerulean » Fri May 03, 2013 5:52 am

I have to admit, your posts leave me a bit awestruck almost every time Beeare. That in depth analysis of Bubbles makes me see her in a much more favorable light now more than than ever (not that I've ever seen her in an unfavorable light or anything).

YesterdaysLingo wrote:
BeeAre wrote:

Why do I have the feeling that the third way is in reflection to Dr. X's play in this in how he is trying to achieve *his goal's'?... (probably wrong (most definitely))

I do feel however feel that there will be a crazy "Myyy Goooddd" moment when the truth of the matter (which I can't remember ( JK, I do ( I think))) is unveiled involving Dr. X's scheme.

I'm also curious about the third way that he mentioned. The way I understood it (and I could be wrong) was that the third way was the emotional way, but my gut is telling me that that is somehow mixed with mental way. I guess it could be mixed with physical too (as in rushes of adrenaline or something) in some cases? If that were true though, would that mean that Bubbles is actually more balanced than her sisters (or at least has the potential to be)?

I cannot wait for Dr. X's true plan to reveal itself. It's probably nothing I'm expecting, which makes me anticipate it even more. Not that I'm trying to rush the story or anything because I'm loving the journey.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin

Postby Birdofterror » Fri May 03, 2013 6:23 am

(Edit: Tired. Sleep. Will post more tomorrow.)

BeeAre, your words are... heavy- as always. But I've got to ask something...

Are these your characters, Bleedman's characters, or Craig Mcracken's characters?

I ask this because... I think Bubbles was originally formulated to be the- well... the 'blue' sister. Blossom- the leader, Buttercup the fighter, Bubbles: The nice bubbly one. I don't think her character was ever really supposed to evolve...

So my point is, I think everything about her is completely left to interpretation.

I mean, sure she dances, sure she draws... but I do stuff too. I write, I whittle and I suck at instruments and play video games. I don't know myself, at least not as much as I would like. Just because she has a few hobbies doesn't necessarily mean she has to know everything about herself... so I'm forced to ask that question again.

Are these your characters, Bleedman's characters, or Craig Mcracken's characters?

I'm not even trying to be cross or snide, but I think you are making something out of a character that was initially made to be a blank character for the sake of being a blank character. Sure, even 2D characters have personality- but I don't think Bubbles has depth. I don't think she was intended to have depth- at least not the original Bubbles.

Bleedman's Bubbles, Your Bubbles, She has depth... but I think you are the one who put it there. So long as you believe she has depth, she will have depth in this story- in which I have no doubt... but...

Otherwise, the gap between the original cartoon and PPGD and any character development before and between are left completely to the imagination and interpretation. So I have to ask again...

Last edited by Birdofterror on Fri May 03, 2013 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri May 03, 2013 6:26 am

Bleedman made his own way to explore these characters. Thats what I like about this comic.
F U Im evil

Postby BeeAre » Fri May 03, 2013 7:07 am

Birdofterror wrote:Are these your characters, Bleedman's characters, or Craig Mcracken's characters?

You make a sad assumption when you assume this question to have an "or" in it, implying mutual exclusion.

Be flexible. I'm not evading your question with this answer either, Birdot: I'm refining the definition. If you disagree with that later, I'd be happy to break my decision to do that down so you can understand that reasoning, if you find this reasoning lacking.

The girls were made as simple characters to start with because EVERY CHARACTER is simple to start with. I know you saw my post on the nature of character relationships growing exponentially with every relationship between each character.

To deny that they were simple to begin with is to deny that every fictional character has a simple basis. And they all do. You can describe them quickly and efficiently.

They develop on screen. That's how we, as it happens, develop a connection with them that lets us appreciate the emotional resonance a character has. If we can't relate, no connection, flat character.

They were made to be simple because as long as they were consistent, the simple would allow for the complex naturally.

As far as we know, there are only four natural forces in the universe, if you want to get really simple about it.

Whose characters are they, huh? Well: First, they're McCracken's templates, with their inherent design; simple forms that provide us with the beginning of characters so we might have context for their action. They became Bleedman's characters in part when he decided to make a fan version of them, adjusting them to be idealized, more thorough forms that stay true to the templates. Thirdly, they became my characters when I connected with them, long before I was chosen to write this world Bleedman has made, and next, they emerged as more developed characters between Bleedman and myself in the world we made. Lastly, they are everyone's characters, including yours. Whatever depth they have, like all knowledge, is increased by one person learning something new and sharing it so everyone can know what they know.

Savvy?
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby rac7d » Fri May 03, 2013 10:19 am

Beeare you are giving me chills.
By the way thanks for talking to us and answeing questions and explaining the comic mythos

i never even thought about bubbles ever encountering Bell. We always see her antagonizing blossom but she really is more of anti bubbles.

Postby Rukair » Fri May 03, 2013 11:18 am

My, my, my Beeare I must say that the oppion you have for Bubbles is just... WOW and I must agree with it. I also can't wait to see what you do when Bubbles meets Bell.

Postby Bboy DrMadison » Fri May 03, 2013 12:09 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:I noticed a missed panty shot in the fifth panel

My day... is ruined... :'(
Things weren't "Better back in the day!"... Trust me... I was there.
We just don't know how good we have things until they're "Different".
http://drmadison.deviantart.com/
Sage on the mountain

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)