New Grim Tales Comic: "Memoirs of a demon general"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Drago2552 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:07 pm

I see everyone is talking about the whole Chi x Mimi and Grim Jr. x Mimi. What about Minnie you are all leaving her out. Anyway I want Grim Jr. to have a harem of Chi, Mimi, and Minnie in my opion. Then he really takes after Mandy. Don't hate me on this it is my opion of how i want things to go. If it is Chi x Mimi thats fine with me.

Also the page that you see Chi's cloths which would you like her to wear. I would like for her to wear the black dress with the black hat.

One more think (from Jacky Chan cartoon), my lung is healing turns out i have numothorax because i am growing to fast and my lungs are having a hard time keeping up it causes it to collapse but i am felling better now, healing but still better then dying. I almost died so many times but that a story for a later time.

Postby Sigment » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Drago2552 wrote:Anyway I want Grim Jr. to have a harem of Chi, Mimi, and Minnie in my opion. Then he really takes after Mandy. Don't hate me on this it is my opion of how i want things to go.

No offense, but judging from the posts, you might be alone there. Besides, Chi seems to hate boys in general, and frowns upon the concept of boys and girls in relationships. Unless Bleed and BR do a "Love at First Sight" shtick when Chi meets Jr., I don't see a harem happening... Not to mention, Mimi still isn't very fond of Jr. either, and doesn't quite trust him, but he cares for her, and Minnie is jealous of the attention he's giving her, creating a sort of love triangle (and it's not the usual kind of love triangle either). For now, the only one that "loves" Jr. is Minnie.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Darkingdomhearts wrote:But at this moment I think it is one-sided. Mimi still sees her as her BFF while Chi sees her as her lover. Chi completely has to become a Yandere girl (like Yuno from Mirai Nikki). But the weird thing is that I also support JuniorxMimi purely because I deny JuniorxMinnie.

This.

I want to see more of Mimi's side of things.

Strangely though, I would support a Minnie x Chi thing. I think it would be funny.

I can see Minnie x Chi happening because of their personalities. Both act in a regal formal manner, and if a Mimi x Jr thing happens, there aren't many other options. Chi hates boys so a harem is unlikely, and Minnie is probably to much of a lady to have multiple sexual relationships at one time.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby Drago2552 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:57 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
Drago2552 wrote:Anyway I want Grim Jr. to have a harem of Chi, Mimi, and Minnie in my opion. Then he really takes after Mandy. Don't hate me on this it is my opion of how i want things to go.

No offense, but judging from the posts, you might be alone there. Besides, Chi seems to hate boys in general, and frowns upon the concept of boys and girls in relationships. Unless Bleed and BR do a "Love at First Sight" shtick when Chi meets Jr., I don't see a harem happening... Not to mention, Mimi still isn't very fond of Jr. either, and doesn't quite trust him, but he cares for her, and Minnie is jealous of the attention he's giving her, creating a sort of love triangle (and it's not the usual kind of love triangle either). For now, the only one that "loves" Jr. is Minnie.

Ya i know that, it is just when i was like 5-14 i did not like girls it was always battle of the sexes at my school. I just put that concept with Chi and say she might grow out of it. It Chi is lesbo then that is fine with me. I just want if she will grow out of it thats all. Also no way in hell it will be love at first sight. it will be like give me back Mimi or i will rip you to pieces. Also since i read Afterbirth (wait for the new chapter) i wounder how Mimi gets her powers back and i want to see how chi fights. If Blossom is the mother she must have some kind of strenght and that aku is the dad shapeshifting (turning her body int a weapon), good with a blade, lazer beam out of eyes, etc... I cant wait to see what will happen.

Postby Sigment » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:50 am

Drago2552 wrote: Also since i read Afterbirth (wait for the new chapter) i wounder how Mimi gets her powers back

Didn't the moderators say at one point that Afterbirth is no longer canon to the GT storyline?
Maybe it's just me, but I kinda like the idea of some who respects Japanese tradition in a modern or post-modern era. Besides, seeing Chi in a kimono and wearing geta (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geta_(footwear))... What can I say? She looks cute.
...Well, at least when her temper's in check.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Hell Princess Miko » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:51 am

Drago2552 wrote:I see everyone is talking about the whole Chi x Mimi and Grim Jr. x Mimi. What about Minnie you are all leaving her out. Anyway I want Grim Jr. to have a harem of Chi, Mimi, and Minnie in my opion. Then he really takes after Mandy. Don't hate me on this it is my opion of how i want things to go. If it is Chi x Mimi thats fine with me.

I can only see that harem happening in a humorous way, in fact i could draw it, Mimi and Chi biting on junior's skull, Mimi with a speech bubble with a heart in it while Chi's speech bubble would have a skull and crossbones, Minnie is in the front hugging Junior

or chi grabbing Junior, Minnie and Mimi walking back home with them under her arms and from the mouth comes a speech bubble with a musical note
my signature is pinning for the fjords, rest in pieces
devourer of popsicles

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:43 am

Hell Princess Miko wrote:
I can only see that harem happening in a humorous way, in fact i could draw it, Mimi and Chi biting on junior's skull, Mimi with a speech bubble with a heart in it while Chi's speech bubble would have a skull and crossbones, Minnie is in the front hugging Junior

or chi grabbing Junior, Minnie and Mimi walking back home with them under her arms and from the mouth comes a speech bubble with a musical note

I can actually picture that for fanart, but i doubt that Bleedman will put that in the comic. It's not much of an interesting story if he does. No offense intended. It is a good idea for fanart though.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:18 am

Last edited by Darkingdomhearts on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:39 am

which direction does Mimi's arrow goes?
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Drago2552 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:Image

Its a Diamond aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:40 pm

I seriously would doubt junior would have feelings for a spoild brat. Expecialy when he's already the son of the Grim Reaper. He probably couldn't care less about how much shit Chi has already.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Drago2552 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:05 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:I seriously would doubt junior would have feelings for a spoild brat. Expecialy when he's already the son of the Grim Reaper. He probably couldn't care less about how much shit Chi has already.

I can see that but if Chi would fall for Jr. then Jr. would be co ruler of the City of Aku, he will also inherit Grim skull, and if Mimi fall for Jr. he would also get the Fire Hell if Him gets taken down. He just got 3 major part of the 7 hells.

I want a love story to go with this though not just for power.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:21 pm

Thats the problem. Junior doesn't really want power, and theres absolutely ZERO chance that Junior would reciprocate any warm feelings for Chi if she would have any for him. I only see Chi having any feeligs for junior, hate or love, just for comedic purposes.

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Sigment » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:53 pm

Thing is, Jr. has a distinct sense of justice, although it occasionally gets clouded by anger. Chi, given both who her father is and how she treats Demongo, could be a rather sadistic child. Even on the off-chance Chi did become attracted to Jr., he himself would not have mutual feelings for her. They are much more likely to be enemies rather than lovers or even allies. The only way that Chi and Jr. would not being fighting each other when they have an encounter is if (and I emphasize if) they have an "enemy of my enemy" moment, and fight together against Him for Mimi's sake. That idea is not likely either, because Chi would likely not act in any way against Him for fear of Him doing something to prevent her from seeing Mimi again.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:44 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:I seriously would doubt junior would have feelings for a spoild brat. Expecialy when he's already the son of the Grim Reaper. He probably couldn't care less about how much shit Chi has already.

I think it is more likely that the line between Chi and Grim Jr. will become a thundershock, seeing Junior has a crush on Mimi
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Can you please clarify what you mean by "thundershock". I tried looking it up on google and I only got a Pokémon move.

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Drago2552 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:23 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:Can you please clarify what you mean by "thundershock". I tried looking it up on google and I only got a Pokémon move.

Chi gets pissed moment for Jr. being with Mimi.

I still want Jr. to still have a harem. Also is Afterbirth apart of this story or not because i liked reading it and i want to see more of it after this whole life story line with Jr. growing up. He looked badass as a bounty hunter.

Postby silvercover » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:28 pm

afterbirth is considered non-canon now, which im not sure if its a good thing or bad thing. on one hand, we just lost a sequel and potentially some characters(like the ghost twins[we may not get twins this time] and drax[wanna know what mandy did to him/his world]) that would make the story interesting. on the other hand though, bleedman may make a better story(since personally I feel afterbirth was a bit lacking/the plot was a bit flimsy and not quite as engaging as the previous ones bleedman made).

im currently enjoying this new direction which may not have been possible if afterbirth was published.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:55 pm

Drago, you can wish and hope and beg all you want, but it isn't going to happen unless you go make a fan fiction of it.

As for AfterBirth, yeah. Its non-canon.

TheMadDoctor wrote:Thats the problem... and theres absolutely ZERO chance that Junior would reciprocate any warm feelings for Chi if she would have any for him. I only see Chi having any feeligs for junior, hate or love, just for comedic purposes.

Can you prove this? You're acting like you and Jr are fuckbuddies to the highest degree here and you know everything about him.

Can you confirm any of this, or are you just biased for some reason?

Seems to me like you are just biased.

The comic really tells us nothing about Jr's personality. He's kinda flat. What do we know about him?
He likes to show off.
Does try to do the right thing, sometimes with thought.
Protective.

Basically the dude is like Ben from Ben 10.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Drago2552 » Wed May 01, 2013 12:01 am

silvercover wrote:afterbirth is considered non-canon now, which im not sure if its a good thing or bad thing. on one hand, we just lost a sequel and potentially some characters(like the ghost twins[we may not get twins this time] and drax[wanna know what mandy did to him/his world]) that would make the story interesting. on the other hand though, bleedman may make a better story(since personally I feel afterbirth was a bit lacking/the plot was a bit flimsy and not quite as engaging as the previous ones bleedman made).

im currently enjoying this new direction which may not have been possible if afterbirth was published.

Well the ghost twins might come because of evil Danny. Also i want Minnie to regain the nergal power or some how share it with Jr. to she wont be a doll with a spirt anymore due to the regen ability with the nergals.

Thanks for the help Blood, by the way what do you want Chi's relationship to be with Jr. just want to know your opion in all of this. And i agree Jr. does act like Ben (also in the new ben show alot of girls are falling for him. he could be Jr.'s real dad DUNDUNDUUUUUUUUUUUUNNN- jk)

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Wed May 01, 2013 1:47 am

I don't really think Junior is really quite to the point to which one could consider that he is in love with Mimi. To my knowledge, Junior engaged Mimi with concern and sympathy in lou of the events that of which includes Jeff explaining his relationship between himself and with Mimi and her painful trials as well as the "best friends forever" bit that Jeff stated. When Jeff's and Mimi's punishment became a definite, Junior became concerned for Jeff and Mimi to which he feels it's his responsibility to become stronger and come back for them (It was directed to Jeff but the regard for Mimi is still present ( I'd like to think )); all the way to the point to which Junior is conversing with Mimi in his room. Sure Mimi engaged Junior in a blushy blushy moment in the fair well, and yes he got blushy during the panty shot at Grimskull castle but in all honesty, Who wouldn't in those situations?

I'd like to think that it is confirmed though that Junior has a crush on the girl from the well involving the Valentine bit that Bleed did...

I'm rambling and I am once again sorry, but I see a more so sympathy and concern AT THE MOMENT...

Morgan Freeman, Morgan Freeman... Morgan Freeman
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed May 01, 2013 5:29 am

Blood Lord wrote:Drago, you can wish and hope and beg all you want, but it isn't going to happen unless you go make a fan fiction of it.

As for AfterBirth, yeah. Its non-canon.

TheMadDoctor wrote:Thats the problem... and theres absolutely ZERO chance that Junior would reciprocate any warm feelings for Chi if she would have any for him. I only see Chi having any feeligs for junior, hate or love, just for comedic purposes.

Can you prove this? You're acting like you and Jr are fuckbuddies to the highest degree here and you know everything about him.

Can you confirm any of this, or are you just biased for some reason?

Seems to me like you are just biased.

The comic really tells us nothing about Jr's personality. He's kinda flat. What do we know about him?
He likes to show off.
Protective.

http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=104
This shows that he's not a fan of power, and that he only wanted his sister. And, like I said, he's the son of the Grim reaper, he doesn't probably want anything that Chi might have to offer.

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed May 01, 2013 6:48 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:
He likes to show off.
Protective.

http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=104
This shows that he's not a fan of power, and that he only wanted his sister. And, like I said, he's the son of the Grim reaper, he doesn't probably want anything that Chi might have to offer.[/quote]
I agree that he is much like the original Ben10. Got enough power already, show off, protective of family/friends, and still hasn't learned to use his brain all the time.
How would he inherent Castle Grim and the job of being a Reaper. I mean Grim isn't just going away with old age or a heartattack, so how would he become the Grim Reaper?

P.S kinda messed up the quote sorry about that
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Postby stratus » Wed May 01, 2013 8:55 am

i support who ever originally suggested chi X Minnie . I think any teaser romance moments between those 2 would be epic. they both share a common interest in having "siblings with benefits" (Minnie wont at least need to worry about changing her last name) and both share a common obsessive determination for exclusive ownership of their siblings hearts. they are both the dominant party in their half blood relative romances. they both share a lust/romance that is for the moment 1 sided.

theyd probably understand each others feelings and situation better than any other character and may develop some common level of respect for each other in that regard. their paths are bound to cross. if their some fireworks between them it would be priceless. I could see that at the very minimum they may form some sort of an alliance since Minnie wants Mimi out of the picture and Chi will want Jr. out of the picture. but their would probably be a brief fight between them before they realize they both want the same thing.
Last edited by stratus on Wed May 01, 2013 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Drago2552 » Wed May 01, 2013 10:35 am

I dont support chi x minnie i do not want that to happen. :evil:

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!