fun game

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

fun game

Postby noxux » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:55 pm

hello everyone I want to know what is the funniest videogame or game that you have ever played. I mean not funny like¨Im enjoying this game'' but I mean ''this game is hilarious jajaja''
Mine is Battletoads
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."AC
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
Mysterious fate

Re: fun game

Postby Exodis » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:03 pm

Battletoads isn't funny. It's fustrating as hell.

Anywho, I would say Viewtiful Joe is a funny game for me.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Asmodai » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:20 am

Psychonauts

Though that one also fits the "This game is amazing!" category as well.
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Brax4 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:39 pm

No More Heroes. I guess pretty much any Suda51 game has made me crack up.
[ LVL 131 ]

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu May 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Rayman Raving Rabids. When I first played the bunny shooting game, I laughed my ass of because I enjoy shooting plungers on the rabbits faces. Good memories.
F U Im evil

Postby Brax4 » Thu May 02, 2013 8:49 pm

I've always been interested in the Rabbids games, but I just haven't found them interesting enough to purchase one.
And now that they deal with Kinect (Which I don't have), it just seems less desirable.
[ LVL 131 ]

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri May 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Well few of the older Rabbids games are available on the Wii. Rabbids go home was fun too.
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Fri May 03, 2013 4:59 pm

I can't think of a funny game that I've played. I can think of funny things that have happened while playing a game.

Most of what I play is srs bsns.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Brax4 » Sat May 04, 2013 6:29 pm

You should play funny games, they're great.
Conker's Bad Fur Day had quite a bit of humor in it, just for all the parodies and easter eggs.
[ LVL 131 ]

Postby Exodis » Sat May 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Donkey Kong 64 had its share of fun.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Last Savior

Postby Havoc » Sun May 05, 2013 1:49 am

God Hand was very funny, and over all one of the best games I've ever played. It was made by the same people who did Viewtiful Joe (Clover Studios).

Postby Exodis » Sun May 05, 2013 1:16 pm

I miss Clover Studios. I was so excited with the ending of Viewtiful Joe 2 and was anticipating the 3rd game. But the company left, some members even went to Capcom. I wish there was a Viewtiful Joe 3, just to end it as a Trilogy...

The Last Savior

Postby Brax4 » Sun May 05, 2013 2:06 pm

Well, if you really wanted more Viewtiful Joe, you can always check out Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble.
[ LVL 131 ]

Postby Exodis » Sun May 05, 2013 2:20 pm

Yeah, I already know about that game. It's cool, but it felt more of a SSB game than a VJ game. Plus, the game was more into the anime than the actual game.

The Last Savior

Postby Brax4 » Sun May 05, 2013 2:54 pm

I agree, I expected a bit more from it. Even if it was a SSB clone, I expected it to work well, but instead it just seemed cheaply made and rushed. I felt as though they could have done a much better job on it.
[ LVL 131 ]

Postby Exodis » Sun May 05, 2013 3:53 pm

They made another VJ game for the DS named Double Trouble. Eh, didn't interest me... maybe because I never played it.

The Last Savior

Postby True Order » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:53 am

Funniest game I ever played?

Off the top of my head I say Borderlands 2.

There are few moments in this overthinker's life when a game throws me into such a WTF that I literally say WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT???? and stare at the screen in disbelief.

Good times.
"Finish what you started human!" - Kamaji from Spirited Away
Overthinker

Postby Mad-Mutt » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:32 am

I'm with Brax4 on this one, pretty much anything made by Suda51 has made me laugh throughout most of the game.
Also, Double Dragon Neon was very funny to me. Between that and Lollipop Chainsaw and the new Deadpool game, those are the few recent games that have made me laugh my ass off the whole way through.

I also found Killer 7 funny in a weird way, some of it having to do with this guy:

Of course there are those games with bad voice acting/translation. "All your base are belong to us." kind of stuff that I find funny.

And then there's Deadly Premonition, which I find funny in a weird way due to its odd presentation, characters and the multiple bugs it has. And its just a weird game, the last two bosses had me laughing my ass off    Mainly because my reaction to one of them was shouting, "Holy shit, he looks like a troll doll on steroids!"    but I don't know it that part was as intentionally funny as the rest of it.

Also Deadly Premonition brought up the possibility of Tom and Jerry being a sadomasochistic couple, which I still find funny to this day.

And for my last shout out:
Stubs the Zombie. Just Stubs the Zombie, its a game that I found pretty funny as well.
Bark

Postby Remni » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:59 pm

My top games for being the funniest would be MadWorld and Borderlands 2, although the original Mario RPG had its share of comedy as well. But the new DLC for Borderlands 2 is by far my favorite so far. Tina is hilarious.

And for those of you talking about Viewtiful Joe, the new WiiU game Wonderful 101 is made by the Clover Studios guys and has a feel just like Viewtiful Joe, granted you have hundreds of the little guys instead.
My Steam - Xbox GamerTag: TheSweedishChef
||The soul sheds light and death is it's shadow. When the light dims, life and death embrace.||
Fortunately Unfortunate

Postby noxux » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:05 pm

Maybe I'm gonna buy the WiiU. One that is funny is Summon night soulcraft story 2.
Mysterious fate

Postby Exodis » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:14 am

Remni wrote:And for those of you talking about Viewtiful Joe, the new WiiU game Wonderful 101 is made by the Clover Studios guys and has a feel just like Viewtiful Joe, granted you have hundreds of the little guys instead.

I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY VIEWTIFUL JOE 3, GOD DAMN IT!

The Last Savior

Postby noxux » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:19 am

Randori wrote:
Remni wrote:And for those of you talking about Viewtiful Joe, the new WiiU game Wonderful 101 is made by the Clover Studios guys and has a feel just like Viewtiful Joe, granted you have hundreds of the little guys instead.

I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY VIEWTIFUL JOE 3, GOD DAMN IT!

Sorry man I think Joe is dead.
Mysterious fate

Return to Snafu Gaming