And I'm pretty sure you would make a good GM, but its the ideas that you are coming up with that people aren't interested in... and writing a RP out for you. For example, your current one with KH. I'm not a KH fan, never played the game and have no interest in doing so. It's just my tastes. If you come up with an RP that has a structure, you can PM it to me and I can help you out, but you can see why that can be a potentially bad idea further into this post (I write long stuff).
It's not that hard to learn how to make a good RP... yeah, that is a debatable statement, but generally, it isn't that hard. I've told you this a few times and I feel like I'm yelling into the wind through a brick wall and you just can't hear me, but here we go again.
1: Join a few RPs. You're in one. Get out there and experience MORE of the community and DIFFERENT RP styles. Make friends.
2: Research. Research your idea to make sure its got a solid foundation. Look at other RPs, new and old ones and see how they constructed their RPs. Look at the fantasy and sci-fi ones accordingly. Some people (like me) love detail and go over the top. I make a small book when I create RPs. One I think had 15-22 Microsoft Word pages. It's who I am and I like every little detail covered. the issue with that is some people ignore it because its a job just to read it. Others can go with considerable less detail and make it work, like Hana. Most though settle in between.
3: Write it so that it is clear and not jumbling so many things together.
4: Start small. See if someone needs a Co-GM.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!