NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby K13-ZAR » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:49 pm

okay why do I suddenly think of the Mandarin from Iron Man when I look at Aku on this page?
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 pm
Location: Domain of the Dragon Gods
Gender: Male

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby askura » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:01 pm

K13-ZAR wrote:okay why do I suddenly think of the Mandarin from Iron Man when I look at Aku on this page?


HAHAHA OMG It's probably the rings on his fingers!
Aku aficionado and dumb headcanon specialist, at your service.
links:
Deviantart
Art Thread
"It's too soon for this shit"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm
Gender: Female

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby K13-ZAR » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:44 pm

askura wrote:
K13-ZAR wrote:okay why do I suddenly think of the Mandarin from Iron Man when I look at Aku on this page?


HAHAHA OMG It's probably the rings on his fingers!


hmmm.....yeah that's probably it
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 pm
Location: Domain of the Dragon Gods
Gender: Male

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby Bandit » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:32 am

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:
I almost said that she might actually be biting Chi until you brought up the tail wagging.

If bleedman's sticking to Mimi's cat theme, then it could be that she's noticed something that she likes. Or it could be that she's irritated or angry, and ready to attack at any moment.
GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:Oh oh oh- Here's an idea! Mimi likes Chi and glomps her because she looks so much like their Mom! 8D

I'd be careful, if I were you, about jumping to conclusions. We have no idea of Chi's parentage other than a resemblance to Blossom. It's too soon to tell.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:57 pm
Gender: Male

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby CrimsonCreed » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:57 am

Blood Lord wrote:
CrimsonCreed wrote:hmmm interesting... is it just me or does she seem... bored? Another thing, is this around the time when Aku "retired" and Chi stepped up to fill in daddy's shoes?

Mimi? She usually looks bored.

i meant Chi while she's in Aku's hand, should have edited that earlier but was wasted tired
Image
Nothing is true Everything is permmited
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:49 am
Gender: Male

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:22 pm

Bandit wrote:
GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:Oh oh oh- Here's an idea! Mimi likes Chi and glomps her because she looks so much like their Mom! 8D

I'd be careful, if I were you, about jumping to conclusions. We have no idea of Chi's parentage other than a resemblance to Blossom. It's too soon to tell.
[/quote]

   askura said she had a source that confirmed it's about 97% possible that Chi is another DemonPuff Aku-and-Blossom-whut baby. And we'd all been trusting that this far so I was just playing off it.    I've still been hoping it's not true too, but for the love of God LOOK AT HER. There's a fucking BLOSSOM IN HER HAIR. Unless Bleed's trolling us with a bait and switch I think we get the idea. The question is what happened to Blossom that caused her to bore two DemonPuffs.

Either way, making wrong theories won't harm me. That's what we all always do. Say what we think is happening and going to happening and time after time after time after time are proven wrong. I've been through it so many times I find it hilarious.

But back on topic-.......

Aku..... Rings- I- I- I-

All the underworld leaders are fahking pimps.

Not just those two but furtehluvovgawd Grim looks like he's wearing shoulder pads in the first chapter.

Actually all the bling and crap just makes me want to see Him in his canon clothes. Ahahahaha. haaaa.....

Nowaitthatmaybemoredisturbing.


i meant Chi while she's in Aku's hand, should have edited that earlier but was wasted tired


Maybe that's just her generic look as Underworld Pimpess.
Image
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:52 pm
Location: Behind you. Dumbass
Gender: Female

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby askura » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:38 pm

Chi is probably bored-looking because Aku is telling her how cute and perfect she is for the fifth time that minute, and Chi already knows she's adorable and gets sick of hearing about it constantly. Aku is the wordy type, so when he finds something he likes he spends a good bit of energy talking about it.

It's also interesting to me that Chi can talk just like Aku when she tries (next-to-last panel when she's greeting Him and Mimi), but generally uses a more casual way of speaking. Aku does the same thing, especially in the later episodes. I get the feeling from the first panel that Chi knows she's just like Aku and doesn't really like that (because her dad is huge dork).

As for the rings and clothes, I think they're one of two things:

1. Aku is trying to support Chi by wearing clothes from brands she wears. He's got on a kimono robe like hers, and his rings parallel her gold bracelets. He didn't wear clothes before, so I'm guessing he's been influenced a bit...

2. Him dressed Aku and said the rings make him look "pimp". Little does Aku know Him made him look silly and was mocking him with the compliment. Aku prides himself on having received tips from the Underworld's resident stylist and pimp. Chi can't believe how socially inept her father is, but never tells him the truth behind Him's words for fear of hurting his feelings/starting a war.

Those are only half-serious ideas, btw.

Um, now...forgive me if this observation is a little offensive, but all the references to prostitution rings--Him dressing like a pimp, Blossom being referred to as a whore, along with her having two demon kids--lends more to the idea that Aku was a part of whatever deal Blossom made with Him, and both demons used her. I hope that's not the case, but if bleedman foreshadows at all...those little things could be BIG hints.

At first I thought bleedman was just dressing Him up like that for a laugh, but think about the actual context. Him isn't afraid to visit Aku, both of them have children from Blossom, and Him comes to the tower dressed up like a pimp. Him could have let Aku "borrow" Blossom, and just stays with that aesthetic when he visits Aku because that's what Aku knows him for the most...I feel like I might be reading into things too much but...yeah.
Aku aficionado and dumb headcanon specialist, at your service.
links:
Deviantart
Art Thread
"It's too soon for this shit"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm
Gender: Female

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:53 pm

Yes, a vast majority of the ideas that were made about Blossom, a deal, and these two Lords of the Underworld has been thrown out of the window.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18959
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby CrimsonCreed » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:17 pm

in my opinion, Demongo has it easy compared to what could have been...
for example he could have been demoted to a greeter at Aku-Mart lol
Image
Nothing is true Everything is permmited
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:49 am
Gender: Male

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby Cerulean » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:10 pm

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:
   askura said she had a source that confirmed it's about 97% possible that Chi is another DemonPuff Aku-and-Blossom-whut baby. And we'd all been trusting that this far so I was just playing off it.    I've still been hoping it's not true too, but for the love of God LOOK AT HER. There's a fucking BLOSSOM IN HER HAIR. Unless Bleed's trolling us with a bait and switch I think we get the idea. The question is what happened to Blossom that caused her to bore two DemonPuffs.

Either way, making wrong theories won't harm me. That's what we all always do. Say what we think is happening and going to happening and time after time after time after time are proven wrong. I've been through it so many times I find it hilarious.



At this point I am starting to just accept that Blossom is the mother. However, I'll admit I'm still holding out for a fake-out. One possibility is Princess Morbucks. I can see it now.

Princess: "Blossom slept with a Demon? Then I'll sleep with one too!! One that is sooooo much better than Him. Daddy make it happen now!"

Mr. Morbucks: "Yes, of course, anything for you sweetheart"

Of course, I jest.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:54 pm
Gender: Female

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:02 pm

Tempted to- a to hell with it.

The other idea that I want to present is one that I introduced in the News Section. I feel as if this place people will actually read it, while in that other place... well, I could type vigorously until my hands bleed and still get retarded people. Anyways~

What if this isn't a lesbian/love relation ship? (I want it noted that I'm not dismissing that idea, merely presenting another in which are not created due to my stance on homosexual marriage or relations. I also understand that there can be differences within anime/mangas and that one thing cannot be a definition for many). Now bear with me here. We know that anime and manga is known for its explosive demonstration and expression of emotion. Someone doesn't actually get fangs when they get angry, nor do their eyes turn into flames. Now lets keep that in mind and consider this situation; (if this pounce means that it is a sexual relationship or romantic why isn't there a little heart floating above it?). Also speaking in the terms of manga/anime, if this was true, do you know how many times Pikachu and Ash have fucked each other?

Now what if they are just good friends. This is the first time Mimi has seen someone her age, let alone allowed to interact with them. I'd be excited as hell too. Going from their personalities thus far, Chi is the controlling friend, and Mimi is the follower.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18959
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:38 pm

I was thinking, more like close sisterly bonds. Least on Mimi's part.

Kind of like...step or half-sisters who have around a couple of months between each meeting which last a few days at best.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: r=R{(M[2]/3M[1])^1/3}
Gender: Male

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby Cerulean » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Tempted to- a to hell with it.

The other idea that I want to present is one that I introduced in the News Section. I feel as if this place people will actually read it, while in that other place... well, I could type vigorously until my hands bleed and still get retarded people. Anyways~

What if this isn't a lesbian/love relation ship? (I want it noted that I'm not dismissing that idea, merely presenting another in which are not created due to my stance on homosexual marriage or relations. I also understand that there can be differences within anime/mangas and that one thing cannot be a definition for many). Now bear with me here. We know that anime and manga is known for its explosive demonstration and expression of emotion. Someone doesn't actually get fangs when they get angry, nor do their eyes turn into flames. Now lets keep that in mind and consider this situation; (if this pounce means that it is a sexual relationship or romantic why isn't there a little heart floating above it?). Also speaking in the terms of manga/anime, if this was true, do you know how many times Pikachu and Ash have fucked each other?

Now what if they are just good friends. This is the first time Mimi has seen someone her age, let alone allowed to interact with them. I'd be excited as hell too. Going from their personalities thus far, Chi is the controlling friend, and Mimi is the follower.


I could see them being good friends. I, personally, think that Mimi just has a unique way of expressing herself (i.e. licking Jeff and pinching Jr's cheeks). Not saying that I'm against/dismissing that they are in love/lesbians, but for now this is my belief (until we get concrete evidence against one or the other). Mimi has probably been really lonely with no friends (with the exception of Jeff) around. I don't exactly see Him being father of the year by letting Mimi interact with demon kids her own age, so it does make one wonder why he is letting them interact now.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:54 pm
Gender: Female

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby PaytonWest » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:37 pm

lol, I'm sorry I've been following for a while and been scared to say anything. But I've been thinking of all kinds of different things for Chi. Any woman could be her mother, and Mimi just might see her mother in Chi because of the styling of her hair, okay that sounded really dumb to me.... :?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:42 pm
Gender: Female

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:12 pm

Blood Lord wrote:What if this isn't a lesbian/love relation ship? (I want it noted that I'm not dismissing that idea, merely presenting another in which are not created due to my stance on homosexual marriage or relations. I also understand that there can be differences within anime/mangas and that one thing cannot be a definition for many). Now bear with me here. We know that anime and manga is known for its explosive demonstration and expression of emotion. Someone doesn't actually get fangs when they get angry, nor do their eyes turn into flames. Now lets keep that in mind and consider this situation; (if this pounce means that it is a sexual relationship or romantic why isn't there a little heart floating above it?). Also speaking in the terms of manga/anime, if this was true, do you know how many times Pikachu and Ash have fucked each other?

I've noticed that too :D If there really was any romantic feels, there would be a cute little heart. Ofc, even if there was, most would still see it as a sign of affection. All the heart would do is help fuel kissing and coupling theories.

bluebluetopaz wrote:I could see them being good friends. I, personally, think that Mimi just has a unique way of expressing herself (i.e. licking Jeff and pinching Jr's cheeks). Not saying that I'm against/dismissing that they are in love/lesbians, but for now this is my belief (until we get concrete evidence against one or the other). Mimi has probably been really lonely with no friends (with the exception of Jeff) around. I don't exactly see Him being father of the year by letting Mimi interact with demon kids her own age, so it does make one wonder why he is letting them interact now.

Askura's theory of Him letting Aku 'borrow' Blossom, might lightly explain why Him has no problems with letting the 2 interact with each other. The possibility of Him and Mimi having a normal parent/child interaction is there; when a child asks their parents to go see their friends, and the parent usually tries to make a deal with them. ie: chores or good behavior
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5364
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby Cerulean » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:26 am

PaytonWest wrote:lol, I'm sorry I've been following for a while and been scared to say anything. But I've been thinking of all kinds of different things for Chi. Any woman could be her mother, and Mimi just might see her mother in Chi because of the styling of her hair, okay that sounded really dumb to me.... :?


I don't think that it sounded dumb. The comic hasn't told us who Chi's mother is yet, so it could still be anyone (I'm still holding out for a different person but will admit I'm leaning more towards Blossom lately). Blossom did have long red hair that was straight, and Chi happens to have a similar hairstyle (with a flower/blossom in her hair). However, the similarities between them end after that. The red hair can be written off as coming from Aku (he has red hair). Not to mention those eyes are certainly unique (unless Aku has them) and green (not pink or red). The hair alone could be enough of a trigger to bring back Mimi's memories of her mom. After all, if a locket can do it, why not someone else's hair? (She even cut her own hair to match Raven's)

Also, there's no need to be sorry or scared. Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion, and I don't think that anyone will bash any of yours. Feel free to share any other thoughts.

Tenshi Nova wrote:
Askura's theory of Him letting Aku 'borrow' Blossom, might lightly explain why Him has no problems with letting the 2 interact with each other. The possibility of Him and Mimi having a normal parent/child interaction is there; when a child asks their parents to go see their friends, and the parent usually tries to make a deal with them. ie: chores or good behavior



True, it could explain it. There are probably some interactions between the two that could be considered normal (I just have a hard time getting past his cutting her hands off for claws). However, I think that Him and Mimi being there is a lot more about Him and Aku than it is about Mimi and Chi. Then again there could be some benefit to Him letting the two interact and bond.

Edit: I don't know why I just noticed, but I see that Mimi is wearing what seems to be a sailor/school uniform instead of her usual fur dress. I wonder if she goes to school there or something?
Last edited by Cerulean on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:54 pm
Gender: Female

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby Havoc » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:28 am

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:askura said she had a source that confirmed it's about 97% possible that Chi is another DemonPuff Aku-and-Blossom-whut baby. And we'd all been trusting that this far so I was just playing off it.

Does anyone know what Bleeds track record on "pleasing the masses" is? I'm not familiar with with it.
Knowing this could somewhat help determine if Blossom's really Chi's mother.

Also, according to Askura (correct me if I'm wrong), the "romance" between Aku and Blossom is the notion everyone loves. But the more I read this comic, the less I expect the relationship between Blossom and Aku to be "romantic". Again, the idea of Blossom and Aku legitimately, and mutually loving one another is what's popular, right? But I'm just not getting that vibe here.

Blood Lord wrote:What if this isn't a lesbian/love relation ship? (I want it noted that I'm not dismissing that idea, merely presenting another in which are not created due to my stance on homosexual marriage or relations. I also understand that there can be differences within anime/mangas and that one thing cannot be a definition for many). Now bear with me here. We know that anime and manga is known for its explosive demonstration and expression of emotion. Someone doesn't actually get fangs when they get angry, nor do their eyes turn into flames. Now lets keep that in mind and consider this situation; (if this pounce means that it is a sexual relationship or romantic why isn't there a little heart floating above it?). Also speaking in the terms of manga/anime, if this was true, do you know how many times Pikachu and Ash have fucked each other?

That's a really good point. It would make prefect sense to have heart(s) around those two (Mimi and Chi) if this was a spontaneous act of lust/love. For all we know, this could even be an act of violence on Mimi's part. I mean she does have a history of attacking almost completely unprovoked, and without warning.

Misery Chord wrote:Well, Chi could actually be Berserk's daughter, not Blossom's. Now that straw is just within reach if I stretch...

I'm kind of wondering this myself now. I mean the Powerpunk Girls have been in some of Bleeds art. But even so, this is still a bit of a stretch. I'm kind of hoping the Powerpunks will be in this comic. Also I'm wondering if Drax could become canon again.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1872
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:11 am

Blood Lord wrote:What if this isn't a lesbian/love relation ship? (I want it noted that I'm not dismissing that idea, merely presenting another in which are not created due to my stance on homosexual marriage or relations. I also understand that there can be differences within anime/mangas and that one thing cannot be a definition for many). Now bear with me here. We know that anime and manga is known for its explosive demonstration and expression of emotion. Someone doesn't actually get fangs when they get angry, nor do their eyes turn into flames. Now lets keep that in mind and consider this situation; (if this pounce means that it is a sexual relationship or romantic why isn't there a little heart floating above it?). Also speaking in the terms of manga/anime, if this was true, do you know how many times Pikachu and Ash have fucked each other?
I'm simply following along this path because it seems the most likely. Not because of the characters themselves, but due to a perfect combination of preconceived actions the writer wanted us to see, Chi acting like a jilted lover the first time we ever see her- and of course, the main person behind this entire comic to begin with.

Even if it isn't serious- it's here. If we aren't to come to this conclusion, then these pages might as well not even exist- and to my knowledge... Bleedman hates wasting pages, especially if they are just middle ground. With the knowledge that it is far more likely than not and buffered by the fact that we have nothing else to go on; yet- I'm willing to call this all but confirmed.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1955
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:43 am

bluebluetopaz wrote: Edit: I don't know why I just noticed, but I see that Mimi is wearing what seems to be a sailor/school uniform instead of her usual fur dress. I wonder if she goes to school there or something?


Possible, but I will point out that there are a lot of people who find fuku's rather.......alluring. If there really IS something between Chi and Mimi, Mimi may be "dressing up" for Chi. Chi herself was in one in the photo we saw from Mimi's "facebook" and the caption makes it pretty clear that was her stage costume. There is also the fact that, if Mimi went to school in Akuopolis, meetings between her and Chi would not be so uncommon, and her reaction to Chi would likey not be so extreme. It also occurs to me that if Mimi and Chi were going to the same school (they seem to be approximately the same age, and, by underworld standards the same social class) the uniforms would look a lot more similar than they do (I know nethier picture is in full color, but it looks like the uniform Mimi has on is very dark colored (probably navy) and the one Chi had was very light. Even if Mimi uis wearing a winter uniform (she has a scarf, so I assume it's the winter [or a not too subtle referece to how much colder Akuopolis is compared to her own firey realm.]) and Chi a Summer if they were going to the same school, they probably would look more similar (summer and winter uniforms from the same school usually don't look that much different.)
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:59 am
Location: The Kingdom of the Tall Trees
Gender: None specified

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:53 am

Havoc751 wrote:Does anyone know what Bleeds track record on "pleasing the masses" is? I'm not familiar with with it.

I didn't know he had one. My thought was that he didn't care about them one way or another.

Of course this was back in the era of panty shots, which painted him as a pedo.
Now he's stopped doing that (kinda) to get away from that image, or so I've been told.
And then you have something like this that happens, which compounds it.

Birdofterror wrote: and to my knowledge... Bleedman hates wasting pages, especially if they are just middle ground

I didn't know this either.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18959
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Birdofterror wrote: and to my knowledge... Bleedman hates wasting pages, especially if they are just middle ground

I didn't know this either.
Paraphrasing a bit, maybe it's not that he hates wasting pages- but I definitely recall BR on multiple occasions mentioning that Bleedman wants "Every page to tell a story on its own" or something to the effect of that.

Which tells me that he wants every page to mean something- I.E. hating to waste a page.

I can't recall a direct quote of either party saying this, but I'm 99% certain of it coming to pass at least once.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1955
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby silvercover » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:47 pm

after reading some posts here, I made up some flimsy and pretty crazy/stupid theory here:
chi is buttercup's daughter.
green eyes right?

dont take this seriously though, I just made that up on the spot.
offline
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:38 am
Gender: None specified

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:04 pm

silvercover wrote:after reading some posts here, I made up some flimsy and pretty crazy/stupid theory here:
chi is buttercup's daughter.
green eyes right?

dont take this seriously though, I just made that up on the spot.

I wouldn't be surprised if we found out someone used their DNA to produce our cute little DemonPuffs. I'm sure there's theories about the misuse of their DNA, I'm just way too lazy to do any form of research :3
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5364
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:41 am

Chi is Buttercup's daughter?

Hmm, interesting idea.

This reminds me of the time when we were all thinking that Raven was Mimi's mother. Everything was pointing in that direction.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18959
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:11 am

Bringing up Raven just made me imagine something, going with silvercover's idea. Chi is Buttercup's daughter also makes her Blossom's niece, the possibility of Chi looking up to Blossom and/or making an emotional bond similar to Mimi/Raven's might be why Chi styles her hair the way she does.
I'd also like to say 2 theories I just came up with. The possibility of Chi having Aku's shapeshifting abilities make it possible that she's not related to the PPG at all, and that she might've bonded in a way with Blossom. The other theory being, Chi loves Mimi so much, she might've changed her appearance to something more appealing to get closer to Mimi. I'm also sleep deprived atm, so I'm probably talking nonsense atm. :D
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5364
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Kusang_Manalo and 4 guests