NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:17 am

Look's like Mimi might have feelings for Chi aswell it seems.
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Re: NEW Grim-Tales: Memoirs of a Demon General

Postby Jacob_Incubus » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:46 am

Ummm... I do not think the next page is going to be able to be opened at my high school, haha.
Grim Jr x Minnie<3 Morals to me are Just Limitations
on Life, Follow Your Heart and Things Will Work Out.
Inkyubasu Demon

Postby myneopetsarestarving » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:10 am

I really hope there's a way around Mimi and Chi being sisters, because they're really cute.

Postby gamefan » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:19 am

Well, this explain a lot of what is happening and what happened before. lets see what come next.
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:46 am

Mimi's feelings are obvios from panel #3, her tail is wagging.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:59 am

Mon-Kitsune wrote:Mimi's feelings are obvios from panel #3, her tail is wagging.
Oh, good catch. I didn't see that in the relatively Monochrome setting.

At this point I don't really think it matters if they're related... I mean think about it, what's the worst that could happen?

At least there won't be any incestual offspring if this gets really really serious... unless Chi... Dear god I hope it doesn't come to that. But knowing Bleedman- even if it isn't in the story, there will likely be art of it.

Nothing is sacred.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:36 am

Anyone else notice the misspelling of princess? 3rd panel in Chi's introduction. If my memory is correct, in X-men, Mystique shapeshifted into a man so that she could 'do the dirty' with a woman. Mimi and Chi are the spawn of demons and live in Hell, seeing things that wouldn't be widely perceived as appropriate shouldn't be a surprise. Last thing, my aunt used to tell me "even the demons in Hell don't where socks and sandals at the same time" whenever she sees me doing so :3
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby xbox432 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:26 pm

All I can think of from watching those last two panels is.....KITTY! What with the tail twitching, and the 'pounce'. :grin: And I love the change in Jeff's eyes, it's hilarious.
And the monkey flips the switch.
Luna Is Best Princess

Postby kantra1000 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:39 pm

If my memory is correct, in X-men, Mystique shapeshifted into a man so that she could 'do the dirty' with a woman.

This was, as far as I am aware, the original story for Nightwing's origin. Mystique shapeshifted into a guy and... 'did the dirty' (I'm laughing so much now) with Destiny, who then bore Nightwing. But, at the time, the CCA prohibited the portrayal of gay/bisexual pairings, so... bye bye story.

I agree with basically what else has been said. Mimi's killed her mom, she gets off on her own physical pain, she's a demon (half-demon?), and she lives in Hell. In the wake of all that, if she's girlfriends with her half-sister, even if it goes beyond being in each other's clothes and glomping... big D?

Otherwise, I think it's neat that we get to see more of Mimi's character. It looks like she's the one who initiated this relationship, not Chi (well...not ONLY Chi; and hopefully Him didn't order Her to... although I don't think she'd be so excited about it if Him did). More to ya Mimi. Even if your first response to meeting someone (even if it's someone you know) is to... glomp... them...

Postby MERASMUS! » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:53 pm

I have a feeling the perspective is going to be focused on Demongo for the majority of the chapter. Maybe unless Junior and Minnie appear soon.
Never anger a magician

Postby Guardian » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:30 pm

I can only help but chuckle at this page.

Does complicate the ideas with the relationship between Blossom and Aku and Him...

Tenshi Nova wrote:Anyone else notice the misspelling of princess? 3rd panel in Chi's introduction.

Tenshi Nova wrote:. Last thing, my aunt used to tell me "even the demons in Hell don't where socks and sandals at the same time"

Oh irony, thou art sweet to behold.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:32 pm

I should have more to say but all I can think when I look at this is-

Damn Jeff is cute.

For some reason Demo's really cute.

and-

"Pimpness" XD

Well, maybe they'll explain more of WTF is going on so we can stop killing ourselves over it.

With Demo's going to do a quick recap of what the history of this is and then Chi's gonna rampage.

Or Demo's going to consume the entire chapter with flashbacks of the history here and Chi can go on her rampaging search for Mimi in the next chapter.

Or, worst option:

Demo explains whats going on just for story purposes. Aku forbids Chi from actually searching Mimi out and we never see her again. And have only been showed her exsistance for depth.

And again i feel like their relationship is just fluffy a anime-lezzy-girls thing. Not really that big.

I almost said that she might actually be biting Chi until you brought up the tail wagging.

Oh oh oh- Here's an idea! Mimi likes Chi and glomps her because she looks so much like their Mom! 8D
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Am I the only one loving Him's title? His Pimpness. Bet he gave that to himself.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Jacob_Incubus » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:20 pm

myneopetsarestarving wrote:I really hope there's a way around Mimi and Chi being sisters, because they're really cute.

Ha! Even if they were sisters, that wouldn't stop Bleedman, look at Minnie and Junior.
Grim Jr x Minnie<3 Morals to me are Just Limitations
on Life, Follow Your Heart and Things Will Work Out.
Inkyubasu Demon

Postby K13-ZAR » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:43 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:Am I the only one loving Him's title? His Pimpness. Bet he gave that to himself.

I agree and it is a suiting title for Him
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:05 pm

Jacob_Incubus wrote:
myneopetsarestarving wrote:I really hope there's a way around Mimi and Chi being sisters, because they're really cute.

Ha! Even if they were sisters, that wouldn't stop Bleedman, look at Minnie and Junior.

Which is why the possibility not only isn't being thrown out the window- it seems most likely.

I just really hope it doesn't step into 'Mystique' territory.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Tenshi Nova wrote:Anyone else notice the misspelling of princess? 3rd panel in Chi's introduction.

Tenshi Nova wrote:. Last thing, my aunt used to tell me "even the demons in Hell don't where socks and sandals at the same time"

lol :3, how embarrassing. Another thing I realized, Aku is wearing(I got it right this time :D) rings, am I forgetting something or is that just a new bling?
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:49 pm

Blood Lord wrote:

Doubly ironic cosidering Chi is doing exactly that (okay it's culturally acceptable to wear tabi under okobo but they are still sandals with socks.)
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:44 pm

Mon-Kitsune wrote:Doubly ironic cosidering Chi is doing exactly that (okay it's culturally acceptable to wear tabi under okobo but they are still sandals with socks.)

Yea, I mentioned my aunt, because of that last panel <3
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:35 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:
Mon-Kitsune wrote:Doubly ironic cosidering Chi is doing exactly that (okay it's culturally acceptable to wear tabi under okobo but they are still sandals with socks.)

Yea, I mentioned my aunt, because of that last panel <3

My bad, I thought that was just a random bit of her folk wisdom (like when my mother says "What's that got to do with the price of kumquats in Argentina?" or my own "it is easier to make Small Beast Pie than Small Beast steaks" (an aphorism from one of the cultures in one of the stories I wrote. In that one, eating "small beasts" (like mice, rats, small lizards etc. is perfectly normal) I didn't notice it was comic inspired .

Postby Guardian » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:45 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote: Aku is wearing(I got it right this time :D) rings, am I forgetting something or is that just a new bling?

New bling... and so are his clothes...
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

Semper Vigilans

Postby CrimsonCreed » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:58 pm

hmmm interesting... is it just me or does she seem... bored? Another thing, is this around the time when Aku "retired" and Chi stepped up to fill in daddy's shoes?
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Havoc » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:51 pm

I wonder if Samurai Jack is still alive. Demongo made mention of him, but he didn't say anything along the lines of "well, at least he's dead now".

So, what if Chi met Mimi in her human form, like she is in the present time? Do you think Mimi would latch on to Chi, and start biting the shit out of her, like she did with Junior?

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:Oh oh oh- Here's an idea! Mimi likes Chi and glomps her because she looks so much like their Mom! 8D

That's a good theory I my opinion. With the amount of mental trauma Mimi's been through, who knows what her out look an the world's like (probably all kinds of fucked up).

Birdofterror wrote:Which is why the possibility not only isn't being thrown out the window- it seems most likely.

I just really hope it doesn't step into 'Mystique' territory.

Eh, the lengths this comic goes to, anything's possible at this point.
Last edited by Havoc on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Guardian » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:03 pm

CrimsonCreed wrote:hmmm interesting... is it just me or does she seem... bored? Another thing, is this around the time when Aku "retired" and Chi stepped up to fill in daddy's shoes?

Mimi? She usually looks bored.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Misery Chord » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:42 pm

Well, Chi could actually be Berserk's daughter, not Blossom's. Now that straw is just within reach if I stretch...

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)