New Grim Tales Comic: "Chi"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:50 am

CrimsonCreed wrote:
Dr. Mandalor wrote:
silvercover wrote:guys, remember him's essence that mandy sealed? yeah, im pretty sure mimi wasnt sent there just to get captured/killed...
of course though, its also possible that its actually this one(him telling chi) was his plan all along. but I doubt that him would just let mimi get wasted in there(since you know, they could have killed her).


Who do you think Him would want to get mimi's/Him's essence? and who do you think the essence itself wants to have as a host, it made a heart when Minnie Mandy got pissed off and cut robot Mandy's head.
Either way whoever gets it will be a game changer, example if Jr. got the essence he would be an underworld god almost, and probably just as evil as Him and want to kill everyone.

Yea but somehow in some way Mandy always comes out on freaking top and just to be honest I just want to see her get her ass handed to her on a silver platter. Show of hands who else agrees with me?


HELL YA!!! The bitchy queen of the underworld deserves it more than anyone else, but she is protected by some of the most powerful people in the underworld. Grim, Jr., Mr. Negral, Pain, Skeleton Jack, and some others.
Spread a little Chaos
Image
Let Chaos Rule
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:27 pm
Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby silvercover » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:24 am

well as for me, I believe that him didnt expect his essence to be sealed by mandy, and that's probably why he's going to tell chi that mimi's went to grim's castle and hasnt returned.

and, im probably in the minority, want mandy to come out on top of this.
at least concerning him cause you know, the guy who caused the destruction of megaville, killed the heroes, made a girl kill her mom, imprisoned jeff, tortured his daughter...
offline
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:38 am
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:12 pm

Why wouldn't Him have planned this? Its perfect and convincing.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18996
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby CrimsonCreed » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:00 pm

silvercover wrote:well as for me, I believe that him didnt expect his essence to be sealed by mandy, and that's probably why he's going to tell chi that mimi's went to grim's castle and hasnt returned.

and, im probably in the minority, want mandy to come out on top of this.
at least concerning him cause you know, the guy who caused the destruction of megaville, killed the heroes, made a girl kill her mom, imprisoned jeff, tortured his daughter...

A list of people who need to get there asses handed to them in chronological order:
1. Him
2. Mandy
3. Chi
Image
Nothing is true Everything is permmited
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:49 am
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby askura » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:40 pm

CrimsonCreed wrote:A list of people who need to get there asses handed to them in chronological order:
1. Him
2. Mandy
3. Chi


...Chi hasn't done anything??

I mean come on. She's clearly fixated with Mimi, and if she expects Mimi to text her back (implying they've texted each other before), along with implying they've met in-person before (sharing swimsuits, Chi's texts on the first page etc), then obviously they're at least mutually involved...meaning Chi has every right to be worried/upset/paranoid over Mimi's safety and whereabouts. She expresses this like Aku would, and probably doesn't know any other way to behave when faced with such a situation. Why would she need to be punished for that....?
Aku aficionado and dumb headcanon specialist, at your service.
links:
Deviantart
Art Thread
"It's too soon for this shit"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:41 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Why wouldn't Him have planned this? Its perfect and convincing.

( only d&d forgotten realms fans will get this)
Him is a lot like the drow goddess Lolth. just think of cunning, calculating, chaos loving(not unpredictable herself) who always has schemes within the schemes. She has has stuff like this happen all the time in her city of Menzoberranzan, city ruled by kinda dark elf versions of Mandy, rule is obtain power by kill those above you, but you have to get away with it. You can't just walk up to the guy and kill him in the middle of town, just any other way is praised upon. Just remember Lolth=Him, Drow House Rulers= Mandy, everybody is a psychopath with a very high IQ.
So i can't stop thinking that Him did plan this whole thing out, and seeing the most probably outcomes.

I read way too much. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( lol lol lol lol
Spread a little Chaos
Image
Let Chaos Rule
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:27 pm
Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:27 pm

askura wrote:
CrimsonCreed wrote:A list of people who need to get there asses handed to them in chronological order:
1. Him
2. Mandy
3. Chi


...Chi hasn't done anything??

I mean come on. She's clearly fixated with Mimi, and if she expects Mimi to text her back (implying they've texted each other before), along with implying they've met in-person before (sharing swimsuits, Chi's texts on the first page etc), then obviously they're at least mutually involved...meaning Chi has every right to be worried/upset/paranoid over Mimi's safety and whereabouts. She expresses this like Aku would, and probably doesn't know any other way to behave when faced with such a situation. Why would she need to be punished for that....?


I think its that god damn fixation everyone has on punishing spoiled kids.

Which needs to end as a driving factor for many of you here (speaking as a member not a mod). It's weak, its pathetic, its stupid to punish someone because they got raised in a poor or different manner than you did.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18996
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby MERASMUS! » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:28 pm

For HIM, we need something almost completely unexpected from the heroes. This kind of villan always miss that small detail untill later. You have Morarity, Dr. X, the Master, Davros....(great, stop me before I go crazy with doctor who again)
Owner of the Bombinomicon
User avatar
online
 
Posts: 2056
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: An evil lair
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby CrimsonCreed » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:46 pm

askura wrote:
CrimsonCreed wrote:A list of people who need to get there asses handed to them in chronological order:
1. Him
2. Mandy
3. Chi


...Chi hasn't done anything??

I mean come on. She's clearly fixated with Mimi, and if she expects Mimi to text her back (implying they've texted each other before), along with implying they've met in-person before (sharing swimsuits, Chi's texts on the first page etc), then obviously they're at least mutually involved...meaning Chi has every right to be worried/upset/paranoid over Mimi's safety and whereabouts. She expresses this like Aku would, and probably doesn't know any other way to behave when faced with such a situation. Why would she need to be punished for that....?


I added Chi because if she is anything like Aku, she is going to be a arrogant brat. Her fixation with Mimi has nothing to do with what i am saying, I'm saying that in some point in everyone's life people find that they can't always get what they want in life, and clearly Chi seems like she is in need of this lesson.
Last edited by CrimsonCreed on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Nothing is true Everything is permmited
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:49 am
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby MERASMUS! » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:53 pm

CrimsonCreed wrote:
askura wrote:
CrimsonCreed wrote:A list of people who need to get there asses handed to them in chronological order:
1. Him
2. Mandy
3. Chi


...Chi hasn't done anything??

I mean come on. She's clearly fixated with Mimi, and if she expects Mimi to text her back (implying they've texted each other before), along with implying they've met in-person before (sharing swimsuits, Chi's texts on the first page etc), then obviously they're at least mutually involved...meaning Chi has every right to be worried/upset/paranoid over Mimi's safety and whereabouts. She expresses this like Aku would, and probably doesn't know any other way to behave when faced with such a situation. Why would she need to be punished for that....?


I added Chi because if she is anything like Aku, she is going to be a arrogant brat that doesn't know when enough is enough and therefore needs to have some sense smacked into her.

Isn't there a way to fix her without punishing her?
Owner of the Bombinomicon
User avatar
online
 
Posts: 2056
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: An evil lair
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby CrimsonCreed » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:59 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:
CrimsonCreed wrote:
askura wrote:
CrimsonCreed wrote:A list of people who need to get there asses handed to them in chronological order:
1. Him
2. Mandy
3. Chi


...Chi hasn't done anything??

I mean come on. She's clearly fixated with Mimi, and if she expects Mimi to text her back (implying they've texted each other before), along with implying they've met in-person before (sharing swimsuits, Chi's texts on the first page etc), then obviously they're at least mutually involved...meaning Chi has every right to be worried/upset/paranoid over Mimi's safety and whereabouts. She expresses this like Aku would, and probably doesn't know any other way to behave when faced with such a situation. Why would she need to be punished for that....?


I added Chi because if she is anything like Aku, she is going to be a arrogant brat that doesn't know when enough is enough and therefore needs to have some sense smacked into her.

Isn't there a way to fix her without punishing her?

(Re-Edited)I added Chi because if she is anything like Aku, she is going to be a arrogant brat. Her fixation with Mimi has nothing to do with what i am saying, I'm saying that in some point in everyone's life people find that they can't always get what they want in life, and clearly Chi seems like she is in need of this lesson.

disregard my last comment before my re-edited one
Image
Nothing is true Everything is permmited
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:49 am
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby askura » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Ok, she needs to be punished for things that aren't confirmed yet and for all you know are completely inaccurate...makes perfect sense.

Aku needs a sword in the face every once in a while because he kills and tortures people over things that just don't warrant that kind of punishment. If Chi has adopted this behavior, then fine, I can see why she might need a spanking.

But so far, she is just worried to the point of anxiety and frustration, which she is taking out on a floating soul that cannot feel pain and is being punished for his failures regardless.

Him forced Blossom to have Mimi in their deal, killed the heroes, used Mimi to kill Blossom, destroyed Mimi, and continues to be a massive shit-starter bent on taking over the Underworld.

Mandy in Grim Tales is, according to Bleedman, a human manifestation of evil. She turned her neighborhood into a dictatorship as a child, caused 9/11, and subjugated Death himself. And she continues to serve no purpose other than being a massive bitch to every character.

And then Chi, who has shown up in two pages, is just below them in deserving punishment for her sins, which consist of chewing on a soul and having a fit over her friend/best friend/girlfriend/whatever not calling her back after several days. Truly she is in dire need of correction for her heinous misdeeds. I see your point now.
Aku aficionado and dumb headcanon specialist, at your service.
links:
Deviantart
Art Thread
"It's too soon for this shit"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby CrimsonCreed » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:50 pm

askura wrote:Ok, she needs to be punished for things that aren't confirmed yet and for all you know are completely inaccurate...makes perfect sense.

Aku needs a sword in the face every once in a while because he kills and tortures people over things that just don't warrant that kind of punishment. If Chi has adopted this behavior, then fine, I can see why she might need a spanking.

But so far, she is just worried to the point of anxiety and frustration, which she is taking out on a floating soul that cannot feel pain and is being punished for his failures regardless.

Him forced Blossom to have Mimi in their deal, killed the heroes, used Mimi to kill Blossom, destroyed Mimi, and continues to be a massive shit-starter bent on taking over the Underworld.

Mandy in Grim Tales is, according to Bleedman, a human manifestation of evil. She turned her neighborhood into a dictatorship as a child, caused 9/11, and subjugated Death himself. And she continues to serve no purpose other than being a massive bitch to every character.

And then Chi, who has shown up in two pages, is just below them in deserving punishment for her sins, which consist of chewing on a soul and having a fit over her friend/best friend/girlfriend/whatever not calling her back after several days. Truly she is in dire need of correction for her heinous misdeeds. I see your point now.

*sigh* I'm just gonna shut up and wait the next few pages, we still have yet to see if she does the same unwarranted killing and torturing of people. When you think about it, Chi was raised by Aku her entire life, weather Blossom was around too we're still not sure, so if we assume that Chi was raised and cared for by Aku alone wouldn't it be plausible to think that the way Aku does things has rubbed off on her by now and that she does them as well?
Image
Nothing is true Everything is permmited
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:49 am
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Do you think a father would act in the same way around his daughter before she was born, or do you think that they typically feel that "mantle of responsibility" to be better?
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18996
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby askura » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Do you think a father would act in the same way around his daughter before she was born, or do you think that they typically feel that "mantle of responsibility" to be better?


So far Chi has picked up a lot of her dad's personality, but I don't think Aku could change that if he tried. Even as Ikra he remained sarcastic and brooding--signifying that although he can act, pieces of his true self will always glare through any mask he creates.

I'm sure Aku's retirement has something to do with Chi (because he would never consider doing anything like that otherwise). It's also already quite apparent that he spoils his daughter. And someone on deviantart pointed out that Chi means "World" in japanese...likely signifying that she is the world to Aku. Signs point to yes for Aku being a good/responsible parent so far?

He may have toned down the violence to keep Chi safe. It's the same reason he may also be holding off on turning her into a vicious killer...she's only half Aku, and therefore half invincible. He wouldn't want to risk her getting hurt.

This would also contrast with Him and Mimi; Him doesn't care about Mimi at all, sees her as expendable, and sends her into missions she might not come out of.
Aku aficionado and dumb headcanon specialist, at your service.
links:
Deviantart
Art Thread
"It's too soon for this shit"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Sigment » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:25 am

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the concept of Aku changing a diaper...
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2795
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 am
Location: Do you really care?
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Grim0spongecake0 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:00 am

referring to TheMadDoctor's post about her not hitting puberty just yet because she hates guys... what would happen if a tug of war started over junior involving Mimi, Minnie AND Chi!? am i the only who would like to see that?
offline
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:53 am
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Grim0spongecake0 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:34 am

referring to the comments about chi's sexuality preference have any of you considered that she lives in hell? and from the religious view being gay or lesbian is a sin so that is why she is a lesbian: because she is in hell and is influenced by sin and evil. how could nobody see that?
by the way how long does it usually take for each page to be uploaded because i a getting impatient because i really want to read what happens during 'Him's' visit (i hope it involves telling chi about mimi and junior being together)
offline
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:53 am
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Blue Duck » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:33 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
CrimsonCreed wrote:I think the Hand of Horrors is somewhat key to what Him has in mind, i know he sent Mimi to Castle GrimSkull to be tortured by the memories of her past with Horrors Hand but maybe he actually needs it for something like a conquest of the underworld or some such, where as this meeting with Him could something of a deal with Chi.

Well, besides the obvious bonus of possessing the Horror's Hand, Him needs a replacement hand for the one God's warrior cut off...
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=113
...It's a "two birds with one stone" kind of thing.


I had a bigger message to add in response to what's going on. But I just wanted to chime in on this one because it was bothering me.

"God's Warrior" is called Redeemer, he's the Anti-Spawn from the Spawn comic books. Not sure if it's the actual "Anti-Spawn" who was IIRC the first Redeemer, but long story short, he's Heaven's version of the Hellspawn.

On a related note, Him is, IMO, definitely in to start something. Chi's emotions seem to be pretty all-in, so if Him even subtly drops the idea that Mimi might be in trouble, I could easily see her storming off to save her beloved, consequences be damned.

I could also see Aku not letting her leave because he's overprotective. But, my own personal theories aside, I'm sure there will be some excuse for him to let her go.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:10 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:51 am

Grim0spongecake0 wrote:referring to TheMadDoctor's post about her not hitting puberty just yet because she hates guys... what would happen if a tug of war started over junior involving Mimi, Minnie AND Chi!? am i the only who would like to see that?

I am pretty sure everyone wants that tug-of-hearts between Minnie, Mimi, & Chi. Or Jr. could just be a horndog and have a harem(multiply wives) :twisted: :twisted: going on with all three. I mean they live in hell, they could just all just sleep with each other and be happier than little kids with ice cream lol lol . Well I don't think Minnie Mandy would agree with that being a "lady of Castle Grim". :angel:
But ya, everyone seems to want either a harem, or all the girls fighting to get in Jr.'s bed/pants.
Spread a little Chaos
Image
Let Chaos Rule
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:27 pm
Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby askura » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:16 am

Dr. Mandalor wrote:
Grim0spongecake0 wrote:referring to TheMadDoctor's post about her not hitting puberty just yet because she hates guys... what would happen if a tug of war started over junior involving Mimi, Minnie AND Chi!? am i the only who would like to see that?

I am pretty sure everyone wants that tug-of-hearts between Minnie, Mimi, & Chi. Or Jr. could just be a horndog and have a harem(multiply wives) :twisted: :twisted: going on with all three. I mean they live in hell, they could just all just sleep with each other and be happier than little kids with ice cream lol lol . Well I don't think Minnie Mandy would agree with that being a "lady of Castle Grim". :angel:
But ya, everyone seems to want either a harem, or all the girls fighting to get in Jr.'s bed/pants.


Not everyone. Blue Duck and I are still holding out for Mimi/Chi being a focus. Dunno about anyone specific, but it seems like a couple others in this thread weren't thrilled with the idea of every girl falling in love with Junior either.

To be fair, Minnie is the only one who's shown that she legitimately loves him. Mimi constantly abuses Junior, seeing him as an ally but not trusting him, and Chi already likes Mimi.

The tension will probably come not from everyone fighting over Junior, but from everyone fighting over Mimi: Whether she stays or goes with the Grims. Minnie and Chi will both want her out of Castle Grimskull for different reasons, and of course Junior will feel entitled to the custody and safekeeping of Mimi because he's the protagonist. The story's focus has already been shifted to regard Mimi as the central character.
Aku aficionado and dumb headcanon specialist, at your service.
links:
Deviantart
Art Thread
"It's too soon for this shit"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby silvercover » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:55 am

askura wrote:Not everyone. Blue Duck and I are still holding out for Mimi/Chi being a focus. Dunno about anyone specific, but it seems like a couple others in this thread weren't thrilled with the idea of every girl falling in love with Junior either.

To be fair, Minnie is the only one who's shown that she legitimately loves him. Mimi constantly abuses Junior, seeing him as an ally but not trusting him, and Chi already likes Mimi.

The tension will probably come not from everyone fighting over Junior, but from everyone fighting over Mimi: Whether she stays or goes with the Grims. Minnie and Chi will both want her out of Castle Grimskull for different reasons, and of course Junior will feel entitled to the custody and safekeeping of Mimi because he's the protagonist. The story's focus has already been shifted to regard Mimi as the central character.


same here, I dont want a harem like this to happen.
but a love dodecahedron would be fine for me, just so long as chi doesnt get interested in junior as well.
offline
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:38 am
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Sigment » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:29 pm

Blue Duck wrote:"God's Warrior" is called Redeemer, he's the Anti-Spawn from the Spawn comic books. Not sure if it's the actual "Anti-Spawn" who was IIRC the first Redeemer, but long story short, he's Heaven's version of the Hellspawn.

I remembered him from the comics, but couldn't remember the name Redeemer. I was hoping that someone would eventually correct me on that.
...
And it may have already been said, but welcome to the forums.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2795
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 am
Location: Do you really care?
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:15 pm

askura wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Do you think a father would act in the same way around his daughter before she was born, or do you think that they typically feel that "mantle of responsibility" to be better?


So far Chi has picked up a lot of her dad's personality, but I don't think Aku could change that if he tried. Even as Ikra he remained sarcastic and brooding--signifying that although he can act, pieces of his true self will always glare through any mask he creates.

I'm sure Aku's retirement has something to do with Chi (because he would never consider doing anything like that otherwise). It's also already quite apparent that he spoils his daughter. And someone on deviantart pointed out that Chi means "World" in japanese...likely signifying that she is the world to Aku. Signs point to yes for Aku being a good/responsible parent so far?

He may have toned down the violence to keep Chi safe. It's the same reason he may also be holding off on turning her into a vicious killer...she's only half Aku, and therefore half invincible. He wouldn't want to risk her getting hurt.

This would also contrast with Him and Mimi; Him doesn't care about Mimi at all, sees her as expendable, and sends her into missions she might not come out of.

Well yeah. Your core personality traits aren't going to change, but you are going to have different actions and responses. Enough of doing that will change your character. Aku raised his daughter, I'm sure he showed more love to her than Him did to Mimi. That's an entirely different relationship too.

My thought is that Aku is going to be a better Dad than Him, and perhaps that in that sense of duty Aku became a better person and that realization caused him to retire as he could see that he was no longer a Master of Darkness.

Grim0spongecake0 wrote:referring to the comments about chi's sexuality preference have any of you considered that she lives in hell? and from the religious view being gay or lesbian is a sin so that is why she is a lesbian: because she is in hell and is influenced by sin and evil. how could nobody see that?
by the way how long does it usually take for each page to be uploaded because i a getting impatient because i really want to read what happens during 'Him's' visit (i hope it involves telling chi about mimi and junior being together)

Okay, because you are new, I'm not going to be incredibly harsh to you. But here's a few of things you need to watch out for.
1: Don't double post, there is an edit button on the bottom of each of your posts so you can go in and add more words if you need to.
2: When a mod tells you to stop talking about it, STOP. When two tell everyone to stop talking about something it means, DO NOT FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT.
3: It wasn't a religious issue. I hate that people are so narrow minded about that.
4: Learn some patience. There isn't a standard update as Bleed is working on three comics, commissions, his job, and life. Go get involved with the rest of the community.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18996
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests