New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby Creppy Eggy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:30 am

Image
Shit's getting real!
Also, Bell just released a white Final Flash!
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.


Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2207
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby Cerulean » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:18 am

This is an awesome page. It also helped me realize something about my previous theories. In the last page (See page Programmable Hatred) you can see that Sam landed on the door that Bell forced open (See page Into the Machine). We can't see the hole because of the angle. That punch from Buttercup is going to probably push her down that hole and into the area that Bell and Blossom are fighting.

I'll leave this quote of what I said in the last thread for anyone who doesn't want to reopen the other thread to see it.

It would make sense if, somehow, Sam's energy source were used to power up the bomb. For instance (and this is just a wild guess on my part), what if Sam were to somehow land between the two big wires that Blossom disconnected? If the wires are still live, she could be the connector between them and in turn activate the bomb.

As I was skimming the previous pages (looking for a hint as to where we are time wise) , I noticed that Bubbles used her sonic boom voice sometime after the power outage, and I wondered if it would be so loud that it could be heard in the area that Blossom and the others are currently located. Though, I suppose they could either be too far away or that Bubbles simply wasn't loud enough.

Edit: I would also like to mention that if we presume that the visuals from Dexter's glasses are showing their exact positions both times, then it would seem as if Buttercup and Sam are fighting in an area directly above Blossom and Bell. It is also noteworthy that Sam's position in the first energy reading seems to overlap with the bomb's position in the second energy reading. Since Bell is basically right in front of the bomb now, I think that it wouldn't be that unreasonable for Sam to fall from her area now and land in between the two wires. This would then lead to Blossom, Bell and Buttercup either being tossed back by the explosion or fleeing from it. I'm leaning toward fleeing since Bell is so far from her original location (though the knockback could send her flying). Interestingly enough, if this were true, it's possible that Gir could still be destroyed by the explosion from Sam landing between the wires.

Edit2: I also noticed that there are double rings around Blossom and Bell's energy signals in the first page, but only a double ring around Bell's energy signal in the second. I wonder if that means that they are the furthest from the Dexter's scanner? Could this mean that, for some reason or another, Bell was left down there while Blossom and Buttercup attempted to escape (with Buttercup possibly forcing Blossom to leave her)?


I do wonder how/if Blossom will block this beam, since it looks very strong.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 813
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:54 pm
Gender: Female

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby Joker-Undead » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:26 am

Holy Crap!! Samantha's looking more like a robotic centipede/spider or something!!
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
Image
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:34 am
Location: The Nullvoid
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:52 am

I have the strange feeling that Sam is going to wind up between blossom and bell's "ermagerd" cannon...
Image
Flerp flerps
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:50 pm
Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby rac7d » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:36 am

Oh you clever cheecky little devil
Your gonna let bell get the kill because in her case she basiclyhas a doctors note for anything bad she does.
Omg look at samanths spider legs coming out of her, I hope some full renders come out so we can see the whole thing.

Anyway blossom dodges the beam and she and buttercup attemmpt to take on bell and gir(explaininh the need for duty mode) its 2 on 2.
a breidef page later the bomb is ready and we see bell dash out of ther with Buttercup and blossom in prusuit slowind being consumed by the light. We'll finally find out the effect of it at least.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby BlazingBarrager » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:23 am

Oh Bleedman throwing in DBZ attacks out of the blue like that. LOL
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:30 am
Location: That little place in your head you don't know about.
Gender: None specified

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby CrimsonCreed » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:15 am

it would be so flipping hilarious if afterwards Bell gets a court summons for copyright infringement for her mock up of a Kamehameha attack.
Image
Nothing is true Everything is permmited
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:49 am
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:20 am

GET THIS!

FINAL FLASH!!!

(Someone moves two inches and it does nothing.)

It really IS DBZ right now, is it? Complete with giant moves that come out of nowhere, quippy dialogue- I MEANT TO DO THAT, constant talking and stretching out what would normally be a simple fight.

Brilliant.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1982
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby J-Dude » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:45 am

Image
"If you really want to test your strength, stay RIGHT where you ARE!!!"
Image
Harry intentionally used the occlumantic link to see Voldemort's thoughts. He was flicking lit matches at Lucius Malfoy.
"Your pain bores me," said Darth Nonose. "Go fetch Severus. I have some death for him."
Wazit_Blade: "Gah! J-Dude just invaded the thread!"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1967
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:47 pm
Location: SoCal
Gender: None specified

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:28 pm

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!

...... What? somebody had to....

And- did I just never notice Sam's fully functional bug arms coming out of her side? Holy shit it's some Bacterial Contamination up in hear'

And I'm going to be honest and say that I really didn't expect Blossom and Buttercups battles to join eachother this way. But I think Topaz is right. Holy shiz.

Love BR's notes for this page BTW.

Common and SLAM

Welcome to the JAM

Okay I'm sorry I'll stop now. XD
Image
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:52 pm
Location: Behind you. Dumbass
Gender: Female

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:31 pm

Now we need to see something completly unexpected beyond prediction....... GODDAMMIT I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!
Never anger a magician
User avatar
online
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: Soldier's apartment
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby Havoc » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:50 pm

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:And- did I just never notice Sam's fully functional bug arms coming out of her side? Holy shit it's some Bacterial Contamination up in hear'

I actually didn't notice that until you said something. Shit, she's becoming less and less human by the page.
We have yet to see if Jack's sword can do anything to Buttercup or not.

bluebluetopaz wrote: It also helped me realize something about my previous theories. In the last page (See page Programmable Hatred) you can see that Sam landed on the door that Bell forced open (See page Into the Machine). We can't see the hole because of the angle. That punch from Buttercup is going to probably push her down that hole and into the area that Bell and Blossom are fighting.

It is looking very likely at this point, that the fights will intertwine. Seeing how Buttercup and Sam are getting closer and close to Blossom and Bell's position.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1915
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby Creppy Eggy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:04 pm

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!

...... What? somebody had to....

Oh my god I hate you right now...
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.


Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2207
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby K13-ZAR » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:05 pm

this reminds me of a theory I made a few threads ago
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 pm
Location: Domain of the Dragon Gods
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:36 pm

bluebluetopaz wrote:I do wonder how/if Blossom will block this beam, since it looks very strong.

YesterdaysLingo wrote:I have the strange feeling that Sam is going to wind up between blossom and bell's "ermagerd" cannon...

I was thinking towards this idea.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18979
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
bluebluetopaz wrote:I do wonder how/if Blossom will block this beam, since it looks very strong.

YesterdaysLingo wrote:I have the strange feeling that Sam is going to wind up between blossom and bell's "ermagerd" cannon...

I was thinking towards this idea.
Didn't Beeare hint towards something almost exactly like this a while ago?

If nothing else we need 'a' reason for a giant white explosion.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1982
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Then does this trigger the firing of the bomb as well? Because if this is the explosion that we saw, everyone just got themselves fucked up.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18979
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby myneopetsarestarving » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:40 pm

rac7d wrote:Anyway blossom dodges the beam and she and buttercup attemmpt to take on bell and gir(explaininh the need for duty mode) its 2 on 2.


It be 2 on 3 because of GIR.

Also, Buttercup's fist on the first panel looks really weird.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:06 pm
Gender: Female

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby CTCFirebird » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:10 pm

Strange how I didn't see this earlier. Yup Copyright Infringement! Bad Bleedman Bad! lol

Blood Lord wrote:Then does this trigger the firing of the bomb as well? Because if this is the explosion that we saw, everyone just got themselves fucked up.

Can't be. Not from a projectile like that because Gir is right behind Bell and the bomb is behind or right next to Gir. If that is what triggered the bomb, then Bell might end up destroying themselves in the process of the Final Flash attack. It will have to surround the entire place destroying all of Megasville and more. Something a little more has to come to the conclusion of how that lit so bright even Monkey could see it from above in space.

Anyways this is my response to the last topic for bluebluetopaz:
Well, the wires are not dead. They're just separated. Plus, not only that, there is a generating source in that facility that conducts electricity with all that ionic stuff and metallic items there. Heh, kinda like an old science project with hooking up a light bulb and a battery with the wires. But yeah, I could see that happening, too, as a possibility. With Samantha having to fall between them. It could possibly be Buttercup's fault or not depending on the situation. Gir has the opportunity to put the bomb in since Bell is NOW keeping Blossom busy. I don't think that Blossom could pull off that little Sherlock Homles style again when Bell is on the verge of wanting to murder Blossom by the sense of letting her hair fall all over her face and stuff. The wires may be fried, but can easily be replaced with new one and/or you can cut wire around where its fried, because from where it was fried, due to wiring, the fried wire would reach a few inches of the inside of that covering, but as for Samantha, being a cyborg and NOT A DALEK like R2-D2, she also generates electricity. So, yeah, Samantha could burst out to help generate the electricity traveling from one to the next. Uh, Superman might be a perfect example. Like in the movie how the train track was missing and Superman used himself as to help... Bridge it (I think that's the right wording for it) so the Train could go through without having to crash. Or like in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie where Ivan Ooze destroyed the monorail track and the White Ranger used his Falcon Zord to help that situation. So, yeah, she could clear that gap right there with her own body either being destroyed by Buttercup like that or having Samantha using whatever energy she has left to connect both those wirings. Superman: Quest For Peace comes to mind in that. Like how Superman defeated his evil clone, Nuclear Man by throwing him in a factory after blocking the source of his power, the Sun, which also gave radiation. The entire place lit up like a Christmas Tree and in this case, the whole place would light up like magnesium light or even LED light... Blinding light.

Could Samantha be a Zord? I wonder...

As for your skimming through pages, I believe that a small portion of her voice would boom through, but with a little more of a quake from where Bubbles and both her sisters currently are. I just don't remember the lights going out where Bubbles is. The whole electricity would have to go out and I don't think that there was any mention of it based on the timeline of this story from when it happened to where we are now.

Just wondering when the colorist is gonna put some teepees in his coloring style. Anime does that alot!

Your edit1: I don't really think that Samantha would land on the wires from falling from that space above Blossom and Bell. Considering the fact where Blossom and Bell landed. My guess is that its a few inches away. Unless, Buttercup and Samantha smashes the crap out of each other creating new holes like a crater. Then Samantha would have to get pummeled down by a powerful double axe handle smash and crashing through the ceiling and onto the wires. Still, don't think that hole would cover the entire room. Yes, Gir could still be destroyed or Bell grabbed Gir just in time before he would get destroyed.

Your edit 2: Its possible. And from that point on, I guess we see Blossom sees Dexter and Olga locking lip... I'm thinking with a little tongue action ... Sorry.

Still wondering what the hell was I.M. Weasel doing with them in the firsts place. Is he a respectable member of scientists?
I am the Winner
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 am
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:49 pm

CTCFirebird wrote: The wires may be fried, but can easily be replaced with new one and/or you can cut wire around where its fried, because from where it was fried, due to wiring, the fried wire would reach a few inches of the inside of that covering, but as for Samantha, being a cyborg and NOT A DALEK like R2-D2

The point I was trying to make when comparing Sam to a Dalek was that hatred, like the previous page implies, was directly programed into Sam recently. The thing that separates Daleks and Cybermen, apearances apart, is that daleks at least have one emotion: hate. And they might even have fear too. Not all Daleks need to look like salt shakers with sink plungers. Some of them are partly converted humans, others, particulary specalized positions, can look like this: Image
Never anger a magician
User avatar
online
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: Soldier's apartment
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Samantha wasn't "programed" to hate flesh and love metal. Nothing on the last page hinted towards that idea. Nor is she a being of pure hate, we've seen other emotions in here as well. Neither can you judge the emotional capacity of someone in a fight. Of course she is going to be full of rage, you are angry when you are in a fight especially when you are seeking revenge against the person who got the better of you.

Your notion of this Dalek thing is really, really getting old since it holds ZERO ground in this matter and you have been told repetitively that you're wrong with it.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18979
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby Havoc » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 am

The way I see it, it's quite possible Sam will land in the same room as Blossom and Bell next page. Because Buttercup and Sam are right above that room at this very moment, and Buttercup just threw a heavy, downward punch at Sam. So it's very likely Sam will go flying down into the room below.

I hate to see her kick the bucket just yet. There're still somethings I would like to know. Is Jack's sword effective against Buttercup? What's Samantha's Backstore? Is this her final form, or does she have some sort of "ultimate transformation"? If she does land below right at this very moment, than more than likely she'll get caught up in Bells blast, and be annihilated upon impact. However, it's completely possible she could also land in the room, without falling in front of Bell's blast.

Now from what I can gather, Blossom's sure she can't dodge that blast in time. Now I'm starting to get a really bad case of Déjà vu here. Because it's very similar to Blossom firing her eye lasers at Gir, with relatively the same possibilities.

1) Bell really isn't aiming for Blossom, but every thinks she is.
2) Something/someone will intercept the blast.
3) Blossom avoids/negates the attack herself.
4) It hits her, and tragedy ensues.

However, if the energy wave does hit Blossom, it might not necessarily kill her. It could just severely injure her, leaving her at the mercy of Bell and/or Gir.
Last edited by Havoc on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1915
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby Cerulean » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:23 am

Havoc751 wrote:Now from what I can gather, Blossom's sure she can't dodge that blast in time. Now I'm starting to get a really bad case of Déjà vu here. Because it's very similar to Blossom firing her eye lasers at Gir, with relatively the same possibilities.

1) Bell really isn't aiming for Blossom, but every thinks she is.
2) Something/someone will intercept the blast.
3) Blossom avoids/negates the attack herself.
4) It hits her, and tragedy ensues.

However, if the energy wave does hit Blossom, it might not necessarily kill her. It could just severely injure her, leaving her at the mercy of Bell and/or Gir.


I do agree that if it does hit Blossom (which may/may not happen), then she won't be killed. Badly injured on the other hand, would be very likely. It would possibly even explain why Dexter felt so distressed about Blossom after the bomb went off. It would definitely explain the kiss. Perhaps he could see something in the readings that we can't (like the meanings of those rings around the energy sources).

I started thinking about another possibility, however it wouldn't necessarily explain why/how Sam died. It is looking more and more likely that Sam will simply fall into the path of the beam, but due to the size and force of the beam, won't it still just propel Sam into Blossom (especially if she can't/doesn't dodge it in time)? I definitely think that if this happens, then Sam takes the brunt of the damage.

So I am starting to think that maybe Jack's sword will play into this somehow. If Sam drops the sword and Blossom catches it, I wonder if she would be able to divert/split the beam? It could still be angled to hit Sam, or maybe even Gir (by accident).

Another possibility could be that Sam isn't dead at all. Maybe her energy signal just disappeared after being enveloped in the bright white light from the expanding bomb. Perhaps Dexter even saw Blossom's energy signal disappear? In the next page we don't continue to see what Dexter sees, just the reaction of the evil creature. Dexter even removes his glasses a couple of panels down and is lost in thought.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 813
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:54 pm
Gender: Female

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby MERASMUS! » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:48 am

Blood Lord wrote:Samantha wasn't "programed" to hate flesh and love metal. Nothing on the last page hinted towards that idea. Nor is she a being of pure hate, we've seen other emotions in here as well. Neither can you judge the emotional capacity of someone in a fight. Of course she is going to be full of rage, you are angry when you are in a fight especially when you are seeking revenge against the person who got the better of you.

Your notion of this Dalek thing is really, really getting old since it holds ZERO ground in this matter and you have been told repetitively that you're wrong with it.

Okay fine, she's not a dalek. The ground that I had was that throughout the entire comic she's shown hating organic life, even her own flesh. I wasn't comparing based on appearance. Yes, she may be human still, yes, we can end this argument if you really want me to. I also have a habit of fighting until I see it end, meaning it's pretty hard for me to stop talking about even after every one else might have moved on. And I apologize for that. It can get on people's nerves, I get it. It's a good and bad trait, at least I try my best.
Never anger a magician
User avatar
online
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: Soldier's apartment
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Faces Of The Finish" (4/22/13)

Postby CTCFirebird » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:26 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Samantha wasn't "programed" to hate flesh and love metal. Nothing on the last page hinted towards that idea. Nor is she a being of pure hate, we've seen other emotions in here as well. Neither can you judge the emotional capacity of someone in a fight. Of course she is going to be full of rage, you are angry when you are in a fight especially when you are seeking revenge against the person who got the better of you.

Your notion of this Dalek thing is really, really getting old since it holds ZERO ground in this matter and you have been told repetitively that you're wrong with it.

Okay fine, she's not a dalek. The ground that I had was that throughout the entire comic she's shown hating organic life, even her own flesh. I wasn't comparing based on appearance. Yes, she may be human still, yes, we can end this argument if you really want me to. I also have a habit of fighting until I see it end, meaning it's pretty hard for me to stop talking about even after every one else might have moved on. And I apologize for that. It can get on people's nerves, I get it. It's a good and bad trait, at least I try my best.

To be honest, I was just making fun of the word. Ever since that was brought up and was proven that Samantha is NOT a Dalek, yeah... I was so close of saying "Buttercup is gonna beat the Dalek's outta her."

LOL I know what Daleks are, but why in the world would Samantha follow Dr. X if she was one? Sure Dr. X has flesh and all, but he's not metallic on the inside. Just because of a certain personality you would jump to that conclusion? I don't think so. There's more to it than that. It's fine and all that you have the tendency to fight towards the end, but who here doesn't? BeeAre is the one writing the story here. If it was you, you would most likely classify Samantha as one, but you're not and if you did, it would go up against who she really is due to that of her character and personality in her own show.

Havoc751 wrote:The way I see it, it's quite possible Sam will land in the same room as Blossom and Bell next page. Because Buttercup and Sam are right above that room at this very moment, and Buttercup just threw a heavy, downward punch at Sam. So it's very likely Sam will go flying down into the room below.

I hate to see her kick the bucket just yet. There're still somethings I would like to know. Is Jack's sword effective against Buttercup? What's Samantha's Backstore? Is this her final form, or does she have some sort of "ultimate transformation"? If she does land below right at this very moment, than more than likely she'll get caught up in Bells blast, and be annihilated upon impact. However, it's completely possible she could also land in the room, without falling in front of Bell's blast.

Now from what I can gather, Blossom's sure she can't dodge that blast in time. Now I'm starting to get a really bad case of Déjà vu here. Because it's very similar to Blossom firing her eye lasers at Gir, with relatively the same possibilities.

1) Bell really isn't aiming for Blossom, but every thinks she is.
2) Something/someone will intercept the blast.
3) Blossom avoids/negates the attack herself.
4) It hits her, and tragedy ensues.

However, if the energy wave does hit Blossom, it might not necessarily kill her. It could just severely injure her, leaving her at the mercy of Bell and/or Gir.


bluebluetopaz wrote:
Havoc751 wrote:Now from what I can gather, Blossom's sure she can't dodge that blast in time. Now I'm starting to get a really bad case of Déjà vu here. Because it's very similar to Blossom firing her eye lasers at Gir, with relatively the same possibilities.

1) Bell really isn't aiming for Blossom, but every thinks she is.
2) Something/someone will intercept the blast.
3) Blossom avoids/negates the attack herself.
4) It hits her, and tragedy ensues.

However, if the energy wave does hit Blossom, it might not necessarily kill her. It could just severely injure her, leaving her at the mercy of Bell and/or Gir.


I do agree that if it does hit Blossom (which may/may not happen), then she won't be killed. Badly injured on the other hand, would be very likely. It would possibly even explain why Dexter felt so distressed about Blossom after the bomb went off. It would definitely explain the kiss. Perhaps he could see something in the readings that we can't (like the meanings of those rings around the energy sources).

I started thinking about another possibility, however it wouldn't necessarily explain why/how Sam died. It is looking more and more likely that Sam will simply fall into the path of the beam, but due to the size and force of the beam, won't it still just propel Sam into Blossom (especially if she can't/doesn't dodge it in time)? I definitely think that if this happens, then Sam takes the brunt of the damage.

So I am starting to think that maybe Jack's sword will play into this somehow. If Sam drops the sword and Blossom catches it, I wonder if she would be able to divert/split the beam? It could still be angled to hit Sam, or maybe even Gir (by accident).

Another possibility could be that Sam isn't dead at all. Maybe her energy signal just disappeared after being enveloped in the bright white light from the expanding bomb. Perhaps Dexter even saw Blossom's energy signal disappear? In the next page we don't continue to see what Dexter sees, just the reaction of the evil creature. Dexter even removes his glasses a couple of panels down and is lost in thought.

I, too, agree with you, Havoc751. I can see that happening. That Samantha will be caught in the mix of Bell's Final Flash technique. I just don't think that she will 'kick the bucket' or 'burst her bubble' in that sense, just yet. I think that Blossom will be shielded by Samantha as she falls towards the blast and that her flesh parts will be ripped out. She might most likely die, but I think she can still be reprogrammed and get back that flesh parts of hers. Like I said before, "The hole above isn't big enough in that room to have her fall at those wires." It DOES seem like Déjà vu here, but I THINK that she's actually aiming directly at Blossom this time because Blossom was using Gir which rendered Bell defenseless. Who or what will Bell aim at instead of Blossom? She has to aim at her. There's nobody behind Blossom... Except for a wall.

And yes, @ bluebluetopaz, I wonder that, too! I might have something in mind later today. If something comes up!
I am the Winner
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 am
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Gender: Male

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests