New Grim Tales: "Chi" (4/16/13)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales: "Chi" (4/16/13)

Postby Jacob_Incubus » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Ha! I think Chi may enjoy Jr and Mimi's closeness just as much as Minnie.
Grim Jr x Minnie<3 Morals to me are Just Limitations
on Life, Follow Your Heart and Things Will Work Out.
Inkyubasu Demon

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:29 pm

you aren't making any sense. You just aren't. Even on my standards.
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:23 pm

It's not that hard to understand.

Chi is going to "enjoy" aka HATE the closeness of Mimi and Jr as much (possibly more) than Minnie is. She is going to have a similar reaction as Minnie did.

He was using elements of sarcasm in his statement.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby CrimsonCreed » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:18 pm

Ok is it just me or does the possibility of Chi and Minnie getting along seem likely?
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Havoc » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:03 am

CrimsonCreed wrote:Ok is it just me or does the possibility of Chi and Minnie getting along seem likely?

Hmmm....Maybe. However I don't think Chi will be particularly "fond" of anyone for the Grim family, after she finds out about Mimi.

Postby Misery Chord » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:15 am

Havoc751 wrote:
CrimsonCreed wrote:Ok is it just me or does the possibility of Chi and Minnie getting along seem likely?

Hmmm....Maybe. However I don't think Chi will be particularly "fond" of anyone for the Grim family, after she finds out about Mimi.

True, but Minnie could convince her to enter into an alliance of convenience. Since Chi wants Mimi, helping Chi frees Junior up.

However, it's far more likely that Chi will just blindly attack Junior, which will unleash Minnie's wrath. Heck, the way Chi's thought process works, Chi might just assume Minnie is the interloper (since boys and girls don't go together) and instant conflict.

It could go either way.

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:26 pm

So long as she doesn't hit on Junior, I think she will be in with Minnie. Given her disposition on 'boys' this seems like the most likely possibility.

In fact, if Chi comes over to their (House?) and tries to take Mimi back with her, it's likely that not only Minnie won't hate her, she will practically be best friends if she helps her get Mimi kicked the fuck out.

The problem(s) here would probably be Junior and 'maybe' her own dad at this point.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)