Faces Of The Finish

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:27 am

BeeAre: We're in the overdrive, slam-bams and whammies are rolling. ...I hope I don't sound too much like the announcer to a skateboard game, listing the combos. ...But it would be pretty cool to have a superhero game that awarded victory through style points. Some weird combo of extreme sports, action superhero, rhythm game. Rights to all the NBA intermission music would be essential. How else would I know when to slam, or if I was welcome to the jam?!
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Faces Of The Finish

Postby Sig Skellington » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:14 am

Really? You're updating this early...?
Then again, why am I still up...?
Buttercup is pissed, I'm not sure I've ever seen her this angry. The same goes for Bell. We're closing in on the final curtain... Who will be the one to get the encore?
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:27 am

Wow, what will happen to Blossom!? And Samantha isn't going to survive this unless she really goes "full metal", Buttercup will beat the hell out of her
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:45 am

It would be weird if Bell purposely missed, just to scare Blossom, just like how blossom scared Bell. Except only to power the bomb this time perhaps.
Never anger a magician

Postby Shinigami Grimson » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:48 am

I feel like Bell is going to use too much energy and cause some serious damage to herself. Really don't remember too well, but isn't she defective or something?
Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The End

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:58 am

The end draws near. The battle is about to conclude soon. Can't wait for more soon.

Postby rac7d » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:24 am

^ but it only just began
Oh and look and the rage in buttercups eyes, somones emotion are not in check, totaly failing to realize remember what jack has tought her. Even is Buttercup wins this fight she might just end up losing as well.

Oh blossom prepared to get curbstomped

Postby Shradow » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:14 am

Welp, this was uploaded very early and I posted in the other comment place. Let's try again here.

Look's like Bell stole Vegeta's Final Flash. Wonder what the results will be...

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:10 am

I'm just scared of who might die!

Postby tri_force_91489 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:30 am

well, it was nice knowing you blossom do you think she'll die if she gets hit?

Postby CrimsonCreed » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:09 am

most likely Blossom will dodge, but Gir will be at the same position where Blossom dodges and knocks Blossom around like a rag doll
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Drago2552 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:46 am

DDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
Bell went rage mode. This is not looking good for Blossom. Maybe because of Bell's energy the bomb went off. :eek:

Postby Shradow » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:16 pm

So, I got bored and made this with the almighty power of Paint: http://i.imgur.com/5BvEVeP.jpg

Postby Sig Skellington » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:20 pm

Shradow wrote:So, I got bored and made this with the almighty power of Paint: http://i.imgur.com/5BvEVeP.jpg

Stealing moves is nothing new. In MvC3, Wesker stole Spidey's Maximum Spider, and I'm pretty sure ACDC stole that little skip thing Chuck Berry used to do.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 pm

How do you maximize a spider?

We're full of seriousness, aren't we? Have we been enjoying how the pages keep ending just before we can see the results of the attack? Thought not.

Sam's got extra arms. Protrusions. Buttrecup is pissed. Bell is pissed. Blossom is take aback in that "did not see this coming" way. Oh, this can't be good.

And then the bomb goes off. Because even though there's an upskirt we can't see it for all the light. Curse you Bleedman!
A Page Flipper

Postby Guardian » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:43 pm

Shinigami Grimson wrote:I feel like Bell is going to use too much energy and cause some serious damage to herself. Really don't remember too well, but isn't she defective or something?

I had developed a theory on this a while back, going off of a few ideas. In that case, it was thought that Bell was unstable since a typical PpG creation results in three girls, that Bell could be a super condensed version of all three girls into one. Thus she is incredibly powerful, but also dangerously unstable. This instability was suggested from Bell's drastically shifting personality.

Thus far its kinda sort of there, but isn't. It was explained by BR that Bell is basically a super-PpG. She's smarter than Bubbles and Buttercup, but not as smart as Blossom. She is also stronger than Blossom and Bubbles, but not Buttercup. Then there was something with emotions, but I don't remember how it was phrased.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby rac7d » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:52 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Shinigami Grimson wrote:I feel like Bell is going to use too much energy and cause some serious damage to herself. Really don't remember too well, but isn't she defective or something?

I had developed a theory on this a while back, going off of a few ideas. In that case, it was thought that Bell was unstable since a typical PpG creation results in three girls, that Bell could be a super condensed version of all three girls into one. Thus she is incredibly powerful, but also dangerously unstable. This instability was suggested from Bell's drastically shifting personality.

Thus far its kinda sort of there, but isn't. It was explained by BR that Bell is basically a super-PpG. She's smarter than Bubbles and Buttercup, but not as smart as Blossom. She is also stronger than Blossom and Bubbles, but not Buttercup. Then there was something with emotions, but I don't remember how it was phrased.

You mean this

l do some dispelling of this myth. Bell is better than each of the girls except the girl with a chosen specialty.

Blossom is smarter than Bell, but Bell is smarter than Buttercup and Bubbles.

Buttercup is stronger than Bell, but Bell is stronger than Blossom and Bubbles.

Now, the subtlest of the three:

Bubbles is more emotionally enduring than Bell. As to that significance, and what it means when Bell is stronger than the other two regarding it, I'll let you guys speculate.

The scenario WILL come up.

The last one still puzzes me becasue I never have seen bubbles emotional enurring she alwas the first one to break. I thought Blossom was the most enduring with emotions

Postby Guardian » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:05 pm

That's exactly what I said except for the emotions part. Did you copy that from BR?
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby alexceltare2 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:08 pm

Bleedman, Y U NO make PPG Doujinshi slides earlier? Leave the rest, PPGD rulez.

Postby CrimsonRaine » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:08 pm

When Bell was powering up then firing her attack, anyone else hear Goku's voice in their head going, "Kamehameha!"?

Yeah, me neither.
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby Archrival » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:14 pm

alexceltare2 wrote:Bleedman, Y U NO make PPG Doujinshi slides earlier? Leave the rest, PPGD rulez.

Ever tried doing the same thing all time? It gets boring.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby rac7d » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Blood Lord wrote:That's exactly what I said except for the emotions part. Did you copy that from BR?

yeah got from the bets checkeck rasied page

Postby Shradow » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:43 pm

CrimsonRaine wrote:When Bell was powering up then firing her attack, anyone else hear Goku's voice in their head going, "Kamehameha!"?

Yeah, me neither.

That's because it's Vegeta's Final Flash.

And, if it's anything like Final Flash in terms of power, it might be the cause of the giant explosion, since Vegeta's Final Flash could easily destroy the planet.

Postby CrimsonRaine » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Shradow wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:When Bell was powering up then firing her attack, anyone else hear Goku's voice in their head going, "Kamehameha!"?

Yeah, me neither.

And, if it's anything like Final Flash in terms of power, it might be the cause of the giant explosion, since Vegeta's Final Flash could easily destroy the planet.

I was joking about the 'me neither' part, but it looks like Kamehameha. I haven't watched DBZ in over 6 years, so I don't really remember what Vegeta's Final Flash was. If Bell's attack is similar it seems Kamehameha and Final Flash are practically the same attack: Gather big ball of light in hands, fire and go boom.
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby CrimsonCreed » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:50 pm

CrimsonRaine wrote:
Shradow wrote:

Yeah, me neither.

I was joking about the 'me neither' part, but it looks like Kamehameha. I haven't watched DBZ in over 6 years, so I don't really remember what Vegeta's Final Flash was. If Bell's attack is similar it seems Kamehameha and Final Flash are practically the same attack: Gather big ball of light in hands, fire and go boom.

ok here's my joke for this page

After all is said and done, Bell is sitting back at home licking her wounds after being defeated by Blossom when out of nowhere...
*DING DONG*
Dr. X - Now who could that be...
Dr. X - (find's a letter in front of the door and picks at up and reads whats in it) WTH!? BELL GET IN HERE NOW!
Bell - What is it?
Dr. X - (shows Bell the letter) Why are you being sued for power move copyright infringement!? Did you rip off someones attack!?
Bell - How the heck do i know!? Who's suing me anyway?
Dr. X - I don't know, someone named Vegeta?
Bell - Meh, never heard of him (and walks off)
XD this is just a joke don't get mad that i'm saying the fight's done when it's just getting good because im not
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!