The Bleedthread - Official Forum Lounge.

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Bleedthread - Official Forum Lounge.

Postby Maru » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:04 am

AC isn't all that thrilling to me outside of playing Ezio in Soul Calibur 5. Ah, Tekken 6 sucks, by the way. It feels like they just took the fun out of it for online play value. Azazel didn't help that much either.

Oh, remember that Nergal theme I was working out a while back? I think I finished it, but I feel like it fits more for either Him or just a lot of evil shit in general. Any ideas for a name?
My DA
My Soundcloud (WARNING: May contain flat Japanese singing)
Feathers: hiatus'd
Manly Crust Breather

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Pic please?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby CrimsonCreed » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:43 pm

ok so i just made a Character Bio for the character i had in mind for my fan chapter unfortunately i suck at making artwork but if their is no Moderator objections to it I'd like to post the Bio and see what you guy's think
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:06 pm

Here? It is a open talk thread... I guess it would be alright.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby CrimsonCreed » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:05 am

ok cool just making sure anyways here it is

Character Bio

Name: Rick E. Daggard
Alias: Red
Race: Human
Powers: Blood Manipulation
Background: Red was always a happy-go-lucky kind of guy until the destruction of Megaville changed him. Before Megaville was destroyed, Red never had any powers, he was your typical average kind of kid but deep down he held a secret that Him tried to exploit for his own personal gain. Him killed his only family left after the destection of Megaville, his little sister Mary Daggard, which caused Red powers to be unearthed in a uncontrollable rage. Afterwards Red vowed to take revenge upon Him for killing the only person and family left to him, and sets off into the Underworld to hunt Him down. On his road of vengence he practices using his powers so that when the time comes to confront Him, Red will be ready to strike.

I figured on giving Red an age seeing as we don't exactly know how old some of the characters are in bleedman's comic (some of them look 12 but could be 18). As for how he gets to the underworld I'm still working out the kinks, point is at least you have a definitive sense as to what his purpose is.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:23 pm

Having the character's entire personality based on rage and vengeance and rage isn't quite the best idea. It's gotten a bit of a cliché by now. I recommend the vengeful part to be an underlining trait and give him a more diverse personality.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Seems really Punisher-ish. He does need a bit more, but you could pull it off if it becomes a story where he learns forgiveness and moves on with his life.
Semper Vigilans

Postby CrimsonCreed » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:24 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:Having the character's entire personality based on rage and vengeance and rage isn't quite the best idea. It's gotten a bit of a cliché by now. I recommend the vengeful part to be an underlining trait and give him a more diverse personality.

hmm your right... i had a feeling looking back on this that i was missing more than what i was seeing in my character. Perhaps i could turn him into a loner at first, always keeping quite and to himself, and as his journey goes on he becomes more and more open about himself with those he can trust like Junior for example.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:27 pm

You're doing this as a fan fiction in the Lit section, right?
Semper Vigilans

Postby CrimsonCreed » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Blood Lord wrote:You're doing this as a fan fiction in the Lit section, right?

not yet, the way i have my story set up right now is a scene by scene rough draft for a comic but hopefully i think i can turn it into a fan faction if circumstances force me to.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:40 pm

(pulling this from suggestions for PPGD thread)
Birdofterror wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:Well, not sleep, more like rape.
YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT! :unsure:

Also I'm going to use Blossom's newly discovered track record to drop a statement:

You can't rape the willing.

Just so I know you're still sane, why would you think blossom would be "willing"?

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Well, she went and fucked Aku, right? It's generally considered that she was in fair mind and body during this exchange that eventually led to the conception of Chi.

Who is to say that she didn't go about the same cycle with Him? Only this time ending in catastrophe?

The prosecution rests.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Well first of all, do I look like the kind of guy that perceives blossom as a whore because of Grim Tales? Second of all, even if she was, of all the bad guys, she had to pick the one that nearly killed her and her sisters.

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Is that so much better than the one who nearly killed Jack, and to a greater extent: The entire world?

I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I understand what Blossom(Bleedman) is thinking. They are both bad news, but- IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER- she fucked and had a kid with not one giant tyrannical demon capable of destroying/enslaving the entire planet, but TWO of them.

:unsure:

I... really don't know. There's no fine line to be drawn in the sand with all of this. We were in an inch with Him, now we are in a mile for Aku. Who's to say the road ever really ends?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:57 pm

We really aren't even that sure if Chi is blossom's daughter.

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:59 pm

The fuck is this in here for? Kind of a random drop zone to be discussing this again.

But yeah, its not really rape if you're willing, imho.

As for Blossom and Him, it was said that some sort of deal was done. The thing with Aku could really have been romantic for the two.

TheMadDoctor wrote:We really aren't even that sure if Chi is blossom's daughter.

She is. It has been confirmed.
Semper Vigilans

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:10 pm

Blood Lord wrote:The fuck is this in here for? Kind of a random drop zone to be discussing this again.

well we couldn't just argue the matter in a PPGD thread, thanks to a noob.

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:11 pm

We have the Prediction's thread, and the current GT thread.

EDIT: don't get me completely wrong here. This is a talk thread that is fairly open ended, but therre are other and better places to put things.
Semper Vigilans

Postby CrimsonCreed » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:04 pm

I'm not saying this to make a argument or a point, but the possibilities I see are these:
1) One was made either by a rape/deal and the other was made out of romantic implications
2) Both were made out of separate deals
3) Both were made out of rape because we still have no definitive proof that she made a deal with either one

Postby Maru » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:19 pm

Yknow that kid looking girl from Touhou? The one that drinks a lot? What if Aku fucked her?
My DA
Manly Crust Breather

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:03 am

Maru wrote:Yknow that kid looking girl from Touhou? The one that drinks a lot? What if Aku fucked her?

maybe a picture? or something. I don't watch alot of anime.

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Maru » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:58 pm

This chick.

Orange hair, horns, drinks, is a demon. It's pretty possible, right?

Oh and it's not an anime. It's like Asteroid with anime chicks or something.
My DA
Manly Crust Breather

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Huh. She reminds me of that... thing little kids play with where you push those beads on a wire from on side to another.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Maru » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Office Pendulum? O.o
My DA
Manly Crust Breather

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Not quite, the top part to this thing:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T2MDoVTrJtA/S ... 20/toy.gif
Semper Vigilans

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)