It's been awhile since I've made a thread

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

It's been awhile since I've made a thread

Postby Wulfespinndel » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:19 am

So I just wanna say right now that my balls smell like Kentucky Fried Chicken.
This too shall pass.

Re: It's been awhile since I've made a thread

Postby Creppy Eggy » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:23 am

That's nice to hear.
Also, why are you smelling your balls?
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Tuor » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:23 am

fantastic
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Wulfespinndel » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:25 am

Exodis wrote:That's nice to hear.
Also, why are you smelling your balls?

I'm not wearing tight boxers, which allows my balls to emit the smell.

It's nice for a change because usually it smells like sperm after fapping a lot.
This too shall pass.

Postby Creppy Eggy » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:26 am

Okay, thanks for the info...
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby EagleMan » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:46 am

based on the pieces of evidence you have given me, I have deduced the following conclusions:

1. You masturbate repeatedly without cleaning yourself, and frequently. This has been inferred from the fact that your balls smell like sperm, but only after fapping "a lot". It is fair to consider that "a lot" means at minimum 3 times. So this means that over the course of three masturbation sessions you refused to clean yourself and sperm soaked onto your balls, and then you smelled your balls. You note that this is how your balls usually smell, so this means you masturbate often and rarely clean yourself, or this means that you enjoy smelling your balls after masturbating repeatedly.

2. You are rubbing your balls with KFC. This ties into the first conclusion. Your balls only smell after they have had a substance smeared on them - semen - but now they smell differently. This means that one substance has been replaced by another.

So in summation, I suggest you take a shower, and make a daily habit of it. Also, learn how to not make a mess of yourself masturbating.

Postby Whatis6times9 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:47 am

He's jerking it with chicken grease.
ButtStuff: I love you, too.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:48 am

Splendid deductions, Watson
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Creppy Eggy » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:49 am

EagleMan wrote:2. You are rubbing your balls with KFC.

I just lost it right there. Damn it Eagle, you so freakin' awesome.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Creppy Eggy » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:49 am

Whatis6times9 wrote:He's jerking it with chicken grease.

His alternative for lube.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby EagleMan » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:51 am

If you are in fact jerking it with chicken, I feel a duty to inform you that this is tantamount to both bestiality and necrophilia. Hopefully you did not eat it as well.

Postby Tuor » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:51 am

Gotta have that special sauce
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Wulfespinndel » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:03 am

EagleMan wrote:1. You masturbate repeatedly without cleaning yourself, and frequently. This has been inferred from the fact that your balls smell like sperm, but only after fapping "a lot". It is fair to consider that "a lot" means at minimum 3 times. So this means that over the course of three masturbation sessions you refused to clean yourself and sperm soaked onto your balls, and then you smelled your balls. You note that this is how your balls usually smell, so this means you masturbate often and rarely clean yourself, or this means that you enjoy smelling your balls after masturbating repeatedly.

Actually I do wash my balls and clean myself, especially when washing my hands after a session, but yeah, I've done it at least 3 times If I'm REALLY into it, although I don't do it as much anymore, which is very good. And no, my sperm has never soaked onto my balls as I have been staying as clean as I can when masturbating.

Also, a daily habit of showering actually isn't good for the skin, and also for the hair despite no significant medical problems arising from the habit. My hair is pretty healthy as a result, and my skin too. This is off topic but I've also been taking cold showers recently. I haven't felt this good with cold water since I was a kid.

I'll consider making a habit of washing my balls after masturbation sessions more often though.

Whatis6times9 wrote:He's jerking it with chicken grease.

You know what, someone needs to try jerking with bacon grease. Wonderful sensations right there!
This too shall pass.

Postby Yog-Sothoth » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:54 am

Jesus fucking Christ.

Thank you, EM, for making this thread slightly enjoyable.
DaCrum
Yog, you are one cool motherfucka.
One day this child shall learn the beauty of life.
Absurdum vitae.
Thanks for being there for me, man.
Resident Old God

Postby EagleMan » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:30 am

A daily shower might not be the 100% best thing for your skin (just skip the soap then and don't wet your hair, that's the biggest thing), but having your balls smell like semen should probably rank as something worse. All the ladies are going to love your silky smooth semen-smelling skin. Add KFC to the mix and you're just a god now - your pheromones will be telling females that you can provide them both food and sexual pleasure. However, beware of women attracted to the smell of KFC and semen.

Postby Mir@k » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:44 am

I'm eating skittles.

hello c:
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The.Time.Lord » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:44 am

You're going to catch the diabetes, now bury those skittles and grow yourself a rainbow.
What?
Time is a relative

Postby Jingle Males » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:32 pm

Then taste it
fool my bullets are made of suns

Postby Creppy Eggy » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:10 pm

And then poop it out.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Panty Anarchy » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:10 pm

Then taste it
I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come...
Soulchild: u thnk evry thng stupid.
DaCrum: Warbear, why did you suddenly become pretty cool? Stop it.
BR:love is just a boner everyone is looking to fart on warbear
Slutty Angel

Postby Jingle Males » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:18 pm

You should also follow the rainbow to find a pot of gold
So you can taste that too

Postby Q.U. » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:19 pm

Then rub it on half of your face run outside shirtless and start yelling to people: "THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!".
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Jingle Males » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Ride the rainbow until a chomp eats you

Postby Jingle Males » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:34 pm

Postby Creppy Eggy » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:45 pm

That was magical.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Next

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens