New Grim Tales Comic: "Chi"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Darth Killer » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:36 pm

Also looks like another girls that is about to be manipulated by HIM...
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:26 am
Location: France
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby CrimsonRaine » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Overly Attached Girlfriend approves this obsession.

Image
Image
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:05 pm
Location: Classified
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby konata50 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:20 pm

oh so She is in love with Mimi so does that mean pantyshots and sexy moments and pages :3 "sigh i am such a Jiraiya now"
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 am
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby RasenOo » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:22 pm

I like how Chi has her Father's (assuming that Aku is her Father and not Aku himself) Anger, and her father's fangs to match. lol In the third to the last panel it looks like she's gonna eat Demongo.

In my opinion, I don't think Chi is Aku. After rewatching the Demongo episode of Samurai Jack, I don't EVER think that he would call his Master a brat. lol

So what do you guys think Aku's doing these days? You think he just gave Chi the City while he lounges on his easy chair? I REALLY wanna see Him and Aku have a conversation or something! That'd be so badass!
offline
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:51 am
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby askura » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:33 pm

AkuTenshiiZero wrote:
Well, Aku didn't really have an obsession with fashion. Or 11-year-old girls. Or an appetite the size of Kansas. Unless we're adding that to the growing pile of non-canon-fanfic-inspired personality traits of Aku, because frankly at this rate I'm thinking using Samurai Jack as my basis for knowledge on the character is pointless. In any case, is it really so unusal for a child to behave exactly like their parent? Even more so in a single-parent family.

Secondly, the way Chi is behaving here is relatively normal for a kid on the verge of puberty. She's still in the childish "opposite gender is gross" stage, but getting old enough to develop a desire for love. Hell, how many animes have used this trope? It's the "all-girls school" cliche, where young girls develop an attraction to each other because they simply don't hang around boys of their age, by choice or not. A character following said trope usually grows out of it before too long. Given the direction this comic usually takes, I predict that her meeting and interaction with Junior will push her out of her phase because, as I have said before, this is rapidly turning into a harem series.



The only thing Aku is shown eating/talking about eating is fast food and at one point in the series he orders a pizza (one of the best moments in the entire show imo). He may not have had an obsession with fashion, but not only is he stylish, he's obsessive in general. He spends most of his time dedicating all his attention to a person or group, and if he isn't doing this, he's bored/lonely. Even in the last page there was insurmountable evidence that Chi has lived with Aku since her birth because of how much of his mannerisms have apparently been imprinted onto her, and this page only further confirms my suspicion.

I've seen Samurai Jack countless times and read all the Samurai Jack comics and I'd be more than happy to give canon evidence/examples for any character/personality trait you could think of when it comes to Aku (or really any character at all from that series).

Furthermore, people who are gay are BORN GAY. You don't grow out of it. It's not a phase. Chi may have a bit of preadolescent male-hate going on but I find it disturbing and offensive that people are brushing her off and saying she'll change her mind when she meets Junior. I find that to be complete bullshit and pretty insulting. Right now it seems that Junior will have issues with Chi because she loves Mimi and will most likely mistake Junior as a rival...not because Chi is going to fall in love with him.

AkuTenshiiZero wrote:Uh...What? Are you even listening to yourself? In what frikin' universe does an 11-year-old know anything about sexuality? I'm getting really sick of adults imposing their beliefs on children and then using those children as manufactured evidence to prove people are "born gay". Sexuality is not something you're born with, it's something you grow into during puberty, and it isn't fully defined until you've fully matured. It's like people forget what it's like to be a teenager.


Yes, because an eleven year old who has been "robbed of all innocence", posts pictures of herself posing in a bikini on the internet, is openly masochist, and is in a relationship with another girl who is probably equally sexual knows 100% absolutely nothing about sex or sexuality and every bit of evidence that she does is just adults imposing their beliefs on kids. This is Grim Tales! All the girls already know what sex and sexual desire is. Are you saying that Minnie doesn't know she loves Junior or wants to have sex with him because she's eleven? Cause I'm pretty sure that's the whole reason she was cast out of heaven when she was killed. On top of it being a big plot point/running gag and all.

You are also not allowed to say that Minnie knows what she wants because she likes a boy, but Chi can't possibly know what she wants because she likes a girl, so don't even go there.

For your information, kids can know who and what they like before they reach puberty. I know I did. And it is absolutely sickening to me that people are assuming Chi is straight and going through a phase when there is literally no evidence whatsoever to suggest this.

but when people start spouting senseless, unproven garbage I just can't stand it.


Yeah.

I know that was a little ranty but the homophobia in this thread (and the other one) is absolutely astounding and someone had to speak up.

That said, Chi might be panicking over Him showing up for any number of reasons.
1. He's Mimi's father
2. He might be really important to the family
3. He's Mimi's father
4. Chi probably thinks she's going to see Mimi

Joking aside, whatever the reason is unimportant, what's important is why Him is there, what he wants, and what Chi thinks of him.

Aku's relationship to Him is also completely unknown at this point, but...from Chi's apparent tendency to acknowledge only same-sex relationships (i.e. "Boys and girls don't match!") it makes me wonder if Aku and Him will be...in cahoots. Surely with all the behaviors she's picked up from Aku, she'll have spent a lot of time with him, and by extension been exposed to whatever Aku "chooses". Just makes me wonder, is all. And if Blossom is truly Chi's mother, and she was with both Aku and Him at some point, and Aku and Him are revealed to be friends (or more than)....then hmmm.

It's also a little disconcerting that Aku is nowhere to be seen, leaving me to think Him will entice Chi into going after Mimi immediately without Aku's knowledge, and Aku will find out and follow her, possibly barging into Castle Grimskull at an inopportune moment and having to unleash some dad fury (which would further complicate whatever's about to happen).

A friend of mine brought up the possibility of Him trying to get Mandy and Aku to start a war by pitting their kids against each other (of course, so they all destroy each other in the process). Him's entire existence is devoted to stirring shit up so I wouldn't be surprised if that were his ultimate ulterior motive, but I can't think of evidence from GT to back this up off the top of my head...

RasenOo wrote:In my opinion, I don't think Chi is Aku. After rewatching the Demongo episode of Samurai Jack, I don't EVER think that he would call his Master a brat.


I actually find this page hysterical because Demongo is probably getting deja vu. I can just see a flashback page of Aku abusing a then-corporeal Demongo over not getting called back from someone important and growing paranoid as per usual XD I'd say Demongo probably insults Aku under his breath as well, like "I am getting sick of your shit, both of you"...
Aku aficionado and dumb headcanon specialist, at your service.
links:
Deviantart
Art Thread
"It's too soon for this shit"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:54 pm

AkuTenshiiZero wrote:Uh...What? Are you even listening to yourself? In what frikin' universe does an 11-year-old know anything about sexuality? I'm getting really sick of adults imposing their beliefs on children and then using those children as manufactured evidence to prove people are "born gay". Sexuality is not something you're born with, it's something you grow into during puberty, and it isn't fully defined until you've fully matured. It's like people forget what it's like to be a teenager.

I just knew I was going to end up getting on this subject. I wanted to avoid it but when people start spouting senseless, unproven garbage I just can't stand it.

Aside from what Askura said, thanks for backing me up, a lot of kids already have discovered their sexuality on that age. I have a friend who discovered he was gay already very soon, he still is in my class and a good friend of mine, and I also told him about Chi and the people who are saying that it is just a "childish" phase. He, like askura, found it bullshit.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:49 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby AkuTenshiiZero » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:00 pm

askura wrote:Furthermore, people who are gay are BORN GAY.


Alright you know what, show me some damn proof that people are born gay, huh? I'm getting really sick and tired of people saying that they are born gay when there is absolutely nothing that backs up that claim. I don't care how you "feel". I don't care what you THINK you know. Until science cracks open the human genome and finds the one segment that makes people gay, this theory floating around that people are born gay is absolute, unproven garbage.

There is NO EVIDENCE to support this claim. We have proof in our very anatomy that we are deigned to be straight. That's reality. Your feelings are inconsequential here because these "facts" you're so eager to throw around simply do not exist. The sky isn't going to magically turn yellow because you feel it should, and people aren't born gay because they feel they are.

Darkingdomhearts wrote:Aside from what Askura said, thanks for backing me up, a lot of kids already have discovered their sexuality on that age. I have a friend who discovered he was gay already very soon, he still is in my class and a good friend of mine, and I also told him about Chi and the people who are saying that it is just a "childish" phase. He, like askura, found it bullshit.


I'm not sure how the hell you could take what I said as "backing you up" when I tore apart your entire argument, and I am continuing to do so.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:29 am
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:22 pm

AkuTenshiiZero wrote:I'm not sure how the hell you could take what I said as "backing you up" when I tore apart your entire argument, and I am continuing to do so.

Let's see your username is AkuTenshiiZero and in my post you could read I was thanking Askura....
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:49 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby AkuTenshiiZero » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:Let's see your username is AkuTenshiiZero and in my post you could read I was thanking Askura....


I could read that you were addressing someone about Askura. And given that you were quoting my post, the only person you could have been addressing was me. Or are we going to re-write the rules of reality concerning grammar, too?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:29 am
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby askura » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:53 pm

AkuTenshiiZero wrote:I could read that you were addressing someone about Askura. And given that you were quoting my post, the only person you could have been addressing was me. Or are we going to re-write the rules of reality concerning grammar, too?


It was easy enough for me to figure out what Darkingdomhearts meant and who they were addressing from the rest of their post.

AkuTenshiiZero wrote:
Alright you know what, show me some damn proof that people are born gay, huh? I'm getting really sick and tired of people saying that they are born gay when there is absolutely nothing that backs up that claim. I don't care how you "feel". I don't care what you THINK you know. Until science cracks open the human genome and finds the one segment that makes people gay, this theory floating around that people are born gay is absolute, unproven garbage.

There is NO EVIDENCE to support this claim. We have proof in our very anatomy that we are deigned to be straight. That's reality. Your feelings are inconsequential here because these "facts" you're so eager to throw around simply do not exist. The sky isn't going to magically turn yellow because you feel it should, and people aren't born gay because they feel they are.


Sorry, but you don't get to decide what my thoughts and feelings are. You have no right or place to tell anyone, gay/bi/* or straight, what age is appropriate or natural to decide their own sexuality. I'm pretty sure I've always had crushes on/feelings for girls as much as boys, even in first/second grade which is as far back as my memory can go. At what age did you decide you exclusively liked the opposite sex?

I'm sure people who are pushing their seventies and eighties lining up to get married to their lifelong partners because of recent gay marriage laws being passed are just going through a phase or something. They'll come to their senses and settle down with a good partner of opposite sex eventually, they just haven't met the right one.

I mean, I don't see you busting out evidence from credible scholarly sources, but okay. Homosexuality exists across the entire animal kingdom, not just humanity (sourced Yale, Nat Geo, and a medical site there). Do some actual research instead of buying into anti-gay propaganda and you'd know this. Attend a basic biology class and you'd know this. Use google and you'd know this. Talk to someone who isn't straight (but not me because your blatant ignorance is wearing me out) and you'd know this. People can be born gay and it's natural. It's not a "gay gene". It just happens. We don't know why. Sorry to break the news to you, but not everyone is like you, and not everyone was born like you.

Finally, and bringing this back around to my original on-topic point, other peoples' sexualities are NOT YOUR BUSINESS. And you cannot just assume that someone will eventually turn straight or "see the light". As it is now, Chi has shown us nothing to prove that she isn't always going to be gay, and trying to insist that she WILL want to fuck Junior later is absolutely ridiculous and you need to stop making these wild unfounded claims which at this point are completely inaccurate to the evidence we've already been given. Currently it appears that Chi will come to HATE Junior for keeping Mimi from her, and deepen her loathing for males even more. I don't know where you people are getting the whole "She'll dump Mimi when she meets Junior" thing from.

And thanks for ignoring the part where I pointed out that the kids in Grim Tales are sexually aware even if that contradicts your personal beliefs and because of that it is perfectly logical to assume that Chi's love for Mimi is romantic/sexual in nature like Minnie's affection towards Junior. And that love exists now, regardless of whether or not it will fade in time, which is the important thing.

...On this subject, um who would like Grim Junior unless he was the only boy around?? His biggest problem in most of Grim Tales is that he can't do anything/isn't as good as his sister and he's annoying and whiny. Even Mimi seems to hate him, she attacks/hurts him immediately following every time she "flirts" with him, and not in a "don't get the wrong idea b-baka it's not like I like you or anything" sort of way either...it's more like a "I'm going to give you a boner because it's hilarious/pisses off your sister and if you try anything this is what's coming to you" thing. She's powerless and her first reaction to Junior as her true self was to hide from and then attack him, not to cower in his arms or open up to him or allow him to defend her or keep her...if she actually liked him or trusted him, she probably wouldn't have hissed at him from under the bed or anything...

I think Mimi and Junior will remain friends, and only friends--everyone knows that Minnie will never allow Junior to see someone else, they're the comic's main couple, and honestly there's just nothing that proves Mimi and Junior have deep feelings for each other. Even in Afterbirth (which isn't canon but apparently used to be or would have been), they're just friends/allies.

That's not to say Chi and Mimi will work out and be together forever, especially considering we know little about how they interact, but just a thought, and just adding that Mimi isn't exactly crazy over Junior...
Aku aficionado and dumb headcanon specialist, at your service.
links:
Deviantart
Art Thread
"It's too soon for this shit"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:03 pm

Okay third opion in this bullsh*t talk going on involving gays and straights. People choose whether they are straight or homosexual. And often people switch back and forth when ever they get bored with their experience in bed(s).
And people saying that they are born gay, that is one of the lamest excuses EVER!!!!!! :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: COWARDS
Spread a little Chaos
Image
Let Chaos Rule
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:27 pm
Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby CrimsonRaine » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:15 pm

AkuTenshiiZero wrote:
askura wrote:Furthermore, people who are gay are BORN GAY.


Alright you know what, show me some damn proof that people are born gay, huh? I'm getting really sick and tired of people saying that they are born gay when there is absolutely nothing that backs up that claim. I don't care how you "feel". I don't care what you THINK you know. Until science cracks open the human genome and finds the one segment that makes people gay, this theory floating around that people are born gay is absolute, unproven garbage.

There is NO EVIDENCE to support this claim. We have proof in our very anatomy that we are deigned to be straight. That's reality. Your feelings are inconsequential here because these "facts" you're so eager to throw around simply do not exist. The sky isn't going to magically turn yellow because you feel it should, and people aren't born gay because they feel they are.

Darkingdomhearts wrote:Aside from what Askura said, thanks for backing me up, a lot of kids already have discovered their sexuality on that age. I have a friend who discovered he was gay already very soon, he still is in my class and a good friend of mine, and I also told him about Chi and the people who are saying that it is just a "childish" phase. He, like askura, found it bullshit.


I'm not sure how the hell you could take what I said as "backing you up" when I tore apart your entire argument, and I am continuing to do so.


Oh my God, what an idiot! lol It HAS been proven moron, people don't CHOOSE it. There are people who show signs of homosexuality as children, much younger than 11. It can even show in ages as young as 6. Or do you think children who haven't been alive long enough to even know what gay is are able to decide, "You know what? I think I'm going to be this thing where I like people like me and not be like Mommy and Daddy." If they're completely capable of being straight, why aren't they? Why would anyone CHOOSE to be something that is so deeply hate and persecuted? Why would they CHOOSE to be something that will get them teased and mocked? Why would they CHOOSE to be something that isn't considered 'normal' by dumbasses like you? People who say no and keep trying to deny the scientific studies are just desperate to make these people suffer and seem like they're just indecent and shouldn't be treated right or fairly. They don't want to believe they shouldn't be like them. But since you're too stupid to figure it out, I'll show HOW they got the theory and why it makes sense. But you'll probably be too dumb to learn, or your prejudiced brain won't be able to even see the words. Hell, you probably won't even look because you're scared. But you know what IS chosen and learned? Being a hateful, judgmental, ignorant and prejudiced human being. Like you.

http://www.godandscience.org/evolution/ ... ality.html
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_people_born_gay
http://www.answerbag.com/polls/people-born-gay_23123
Last edited by CrimsonRaine on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:05 pm
Location: Classified
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby askura » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:22 pm

CrimsonRaine wrote:
Oh my God, what an idiot! lol It HAS been proven moron, people don't CHOOSE it. There are people who show signs of homosexuality as children, much younger than 11. It can even show in ages as young as 6. Or do you think children who haven't been alive long enough to even know what gay is are able to decide, "You know what? I think I'm going to be this thing where I like people like me and not be like Mommy and Daddy." If they're completely capable of being straight, why aren't they? Why would anyone CHOOSE to be something that is so deeply hate and persecuted? Why would they CHOOSE to be something that will get them teased and mocked? Why would they CHOOSE to be something that isn't considered 'normal' by dumbasses like you? People who say no and keep trying to deny the scientific studies are just desperate to make these people suffer and seem like they're just indecent and shouldn't be treated right or fairly. They don't want to believe they shouldn't be like them. But since you're too stupid to figure it out, I'll show how they got the theory. But you'll probably be too dumb to learn, or your prejudiced brain won't be able to even see the words. Hell, you probably won't even look because you're scared. But you know what IS chosen and learned? Being a hateful, judgmental, ignorant and prejudiced human being. Like you.

http://www.godandscience.org/evolution/ ... ality.html
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_people_born_gay
http://www.answerbag.com/polls/people-born-gay_23123



Hey, hey. It's one thing to disprove an argument or point out logical, rational things. It's another to insult someone and condescend to them.

Even if I agree with you, I think your name-calling is uncalled for. True the other person is being quite bigoted but it could be they don't know any better. They've even said personally offensive/upsetting things to me, doesn't mean I have to stoop to their level...
Aku aficionado and dumb headcanon specialist, at your service.
links:
Deviantart
Art Thread
"It's too soon for this shit"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby CrimsonRaine » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:29 pm

askura wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:
Oh my God, what an idiot! lol It HAS been proven moron, people don't CHOOSE it. There are people who show signs of homosexuality as children, much younger than 11. It can even show in ages as young as 6. Or do you think children who haven't been alive long enough to even know what gay is are able to decide, "You know what? I think I'm going to be this thing where I like people like me and not be like Mommy and Daddy." If they're completely capable of being straight, why aren't they? Why would anyone CHOOSE to be something that is so deeply hate and persecuted? Why would they CHOOSE to be something that will get them teased and mocked? Why would they CHOOSE to be something that isn't considered 'normal' by dumbasses like you? People who say no and keep trying to deny the scientific studies are just desperate to make these people suffer and seem like they're just indecent and shouldn't be treated right or fairly. They don't want to believe they shouldn't be like them. But since you're too stupid to figure it out, I'll show how they got the theory. But you'll probably be too dumb to learn, or your prejudiced brain won't be able to even see the words. Hell, you probably won't even look because you're scared. But you know what IS chosen and learned? Being a hateful, judgmental, ignorant and prejudiced human being. Like you.

http://www.godandscience.org/evolution/ ... ality.html
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_people_born_gay
http://www.answerbag.com/polls/people-born-gay_23123



Hey, hey. It's one thing to disprove an argument or point out logical, rational things. It's another to insult someone and condescend to them.

Even if I agree with you, I think your name-calling is uncalled for. True the other person is being quite bigoted but it could be they don't know any better. They've even said personally offensive/upsetting things to me, doesn't mean I have to stoop to their level...


Why shouldn't they learn what it's like to be treated the way they treat people? Being hateful to someone for who they are, why shouldn't they learn how it feels to be treated the same way? Get a taste of their own medicine? When it's turned around it doesn't feel so good. Then again, people who are so set on being hateful don't learn easily.
Image
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:05 pm
Location: Classified
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Dr. Mandalor wrote:Okay third opion in this bullsh*t talk going on involving gays and straights. People choose whether they are straight or homosexual. And often people switch back and forth when ever they get bored with their experience in bed(s).
And people saying that they are born gay, that is one of the lamest excuses EVER!!!!!! :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: COWARDS

I agree, I define sexuality as a mental state that can be changed on the person's own behalf, kinda like mental disorders and personality (don't yell at me for comparing homosexuality to mental disorders). Moods can happen to all animals, so animals can have a mental disorder too. As for Chi, I don't understand how a homosexual would hate the opposite sex unless he/she hasn't reached puberty yet. She seems to interpret sex as a matching game, however it's more like a jigsaw puzzle, no two pieces are the same, but only two may fit together. Askura, as for Mimi and kids in hell knowing all about sex, Chi is different. What sets her apart, is that Aku spoils her rather than tortures her. She probably doesn't know anything about the real world and how to take it seriously.
Image
Awaken child and embrace the glory of your jimmies. Know that we are the triune, the eternal will of rustling, and that you are created to serve us.
Shhh no tears only nightmares now
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2102
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: Walking the path of The Great Journey
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Tuor » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:40 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:
Dr. Mandalor wrote:Okay third opion in this bullsh*t talk going on involving gays and straights. People choose whether they are straight or homosexual. And often people switch back and forth when ever they get bored with their experience in bed(s).
And people saying that they are born gay, that is one of the lamest excuses EVER!!!!!! :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: COWARDS

I agree, I define sexuality as a mental state that can be changed on the person's own behalf, kinda like mental disorders and personality (don't yell at me for comparing homosexuality to mental disorders). Moods can happen to all animals, so animals can have a mental disorder too. As for Chi, I don't understand how a homosexual would hate the opposite sex unless he/she hasn't reached puberty yet. She seems to interpret sex as a matching game, however it's more like a jigsaw puzzle, no two pieces are the same, but only two may fit together. Askura, as for Mimi and kids in hell knowing all about sex, Chi is different. What sets her apart, is that Aku spoils her rather than tortures her. She probably doesn't know anything about the real world and how to take it seriously.

Sorry, you are sorely mistaken if you think mental disorders can be changed at whim by the person suffering from them.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18444
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:22 am
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:42 pm

CrimsonRaine wrote:
askura wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:
Oh my God, what an idiot! lol It HAS been proven moron, people don't CHOOSE it. There are people who show signs of homosexuality as children, much younger than 11. It can even show in ages as young as 6. Or do you think children who haven't been alive long enough to even know what gay is are able to decide, "You know what? I think I'm going to be this thing where I like people like me and not be like Mommy and Daddy." If they're completely capable of being straight, why aren't they? Why would anyone CHOOSE to be something that is so deeply hate and persecuted? Why would they CHOOSE to be something that will get them teased and mocked? Why would they CHOOSE to be something that isn't considered 'normal' by dumbasses like you? People who say no and keep trying to deny the scientific studies are just desperate to make these people suffer and seem like they're just indecent and shouldn't be treated right or fairly. They don't want to believe they shouldn't be like them. But since you're too stupid to figure it out, I'll show how they got the theory. But you'll probably be too dumb to learn, or your prejudiced brain won't be able to even see the words. Hell, you probably won't even look because you're scared. But you know what IS chosen and learned? Being a hateful, judgmental, ignorant and prejudiced human being. Like you.

http://www.godandscience.org/evolution/ ... ality.html
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_people_born_gay
http://www.answerbag.com/polls/people-born-gay_23123



Hey, hey. It's one thing to disprove an argument or point out logical, rational things. It's another to insult someone and condescend to them.

Even if I agree with you, I think your name-calling is uncalled for. True the other person is being quite bigoted but it could be they don't know any better. They've even said personally offensive/upsetting things to me, doesn't mean I have to stoop to their level...


Why shouldn't they learn what it's like to be treated the way they treat people? Being hateful to someone for who they are, why shouldn't they learn how it feels to be treated the same way? Get a taste of their own medicine? When it's turned around it doesn't feel so good. Then again, people who are so set on being hateful don't learn easily.


One: i have used that tactic on bullies; and it is so funny how they just explode in front of their "friends" aka worshipers
Two: You can quote the science gene theory all you want; but most religions are against gays. They say couples should be man and woman.
Three: Their are now lots of reasons to CHOOSE to be something discriminated. Mainly because you can sue the living daylights out of people. So you tell me who is worse, being a stubborn dumb-ass, or being a jerk and suing people and making a living off of other people's misery just for not talking to you.
Spread a little Chaos
Image
Let Chaos Rule
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:27 pm
Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Tuor » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:43 pm

Sounds like you had a bad experience
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18444
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:22 am
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Tuor wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:
Dr. Mandalor wrote:Okay third opion in this bullsh*t talk going on involving gays and straights. People choose whether they are straight or homosexual. And often people switch back and forth when ever they get bored with their experience in bed(s).
And people saying that they are born gay, that is one of the lamest excuses EVER!!!!!! :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: COWARDS

I agree, I define sexuality as a mental state that can be changed on the person's own behalf, kinda like mental disorders and personality (don't yell at me for comparing homosexuality to mental disorders). Moods can happen to all animals, so animals can have a mental disorder too. As for Chi, I don't understand how a homosexual would hate the opposite sex unless he/she hasn't reached puberty yet. She seems to interpret sex as a matching game, however it's more like a jigsaw puzzle, no two pieces are the same, but only two may fit together. Askura, as for Mimi and kids in hell knowing all about sex, Chi is different. What sets her apart, is that Aku spoils her rather than tortures her. She probably doesn't know anything about the real world and how to take it seriously.

Sorry, you are sorely mistaken if you think mental disorders can be changed at whim by the person suffering from them.

Well I didn't mean the person alone, Of course, some help does fix things most of the time.
Image
Awaken child and embrace the glory of your jimmies. Know that we are the triune, the eternal will of rustling, and that you are created to serve us.
Shhh no tears only nightmares now
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2102
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: Walking the path of The Great Journey
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Xi-1 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:48 pm

You can argue about sexual orientation until the End of Days and it won't change a thing. If you are going to continue that argument, can I respectfully ask that you take it to the PMs? I would like to talk about the comic, and not about how I went through puberty at the age of 11, and the scientific theory that girls go through puberty sooner than boys, for example.

Aww, I can't call Chi 'Akuko' anymore! Her mood swings and expressions are hilarious, and that looks like a Cinderella dress (the blue one). I see it often enough as I'm working at the library, and the DVD and Blu-ray covers both have her in that dress. The next few pages promise to be a lot of fun.

A agree with the theory that HIM plans on telling Chi that he sent Mimi to Castle Grim, and she failed to return. Chi is already obsessively worried about Mimi, so she won't have a problem taking off after her immediately. As to how she'll react when she sees Junior -- I think she'll see him as a threat to Mimi and immediately thrash him, all the while he'll try to fend off her fury while asking why Chi is attacking him. Then, I think Minnie will come in and jump in to defend Junior from the immediate threat -- whereupon Chi will see Minnie as a rival, and perhaps because of the events of the last chapter, she will begin to become a rival, if only to try to make Junior jealous. Chi will, of course, try to kill Junior, however given how Mimi has already ripped his spine out of his body and he's still around, I'd say Junior cannot be killed so easily.
A Page Flipper
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:45 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby askura » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:56 pm

CrimsonRaine wrote:
Why shouldn't they learn what it's like to be treated the way they treat people? Being hateful to someone for who they are, why shouldn't they learn how it feels to be treated the same way? Get a taste of their own medicine? When it's turned around it doesn't feel so good. Then again, people who are so set on being hateful don't learn easily.


It's okay to be upset (I am too) but I still think personal insults are going too far. You're being so mean to this person that it's taking away from your logical arguments.

Trying to upset someone with insults will just help them ignore what you're saying and before you know it you'll be in a fight instead of a debate...

TheMadDoctor wrote:I agree, I define sexuality as a mental state that can be changed on the person's own behalf, kinda like mental disorders and personality (don't yell at me for comparing homosexuality to mental disorders). Moods can happen to all animals, so animals can have a mental disorder too. As for Chi, I don't understand how a homosexual would hate the opposite sex unless he/she hasn't reached puberty yet. She seems to interpret sex as a matching game, however it's more like a jigsaw puzzle, no two pieces are the same, but only two may fit together. Askura, as for Mimi and kids in hell knowing all about sex, Chi is different. What sets her apart, is that Aku spoils her rather than tortures her. She probably doesn't know anything about the real world and how to take it seriously.


Mental disorders are not chosen, you cannot inflict one upon yourself, and you also cannot choose your personality. You can try to change your personal outlook on life and your beliefs but the way you act is who you are.

Mental disorders are chemical imbalances in the brain. Some are hereditary, some develop over time, and some happen after a traumatic event.

Also we don't know how much Chi knows about the world. We know that she's just like Aku, and we know that she loves Mimi. That's...that's about it.

I want to believe that Chi is the more innocent one, but after telling Mimi that she "wants to see her in her nightgown"...I'm having doubts. She might be the sadist to Mimi's masochist...and knowing her father, who is one of the most sadistic characters ever created for kid's television, I wouldn't be surprised.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Aku had corrupted Chi, and was just nice enough about it to turn her into a monster without traumatizing her into silence. Remember, if he's had her since birth, he might have raised her to be that evil. Mimi started out with a good foundation being raised by heroes which is why Him had to corrupt her to begin with.

Chi could just be teasing or trying to impress Mimi with talk. It'd be totally adorable if she ended up getting flustered over Mimi pulling a move, or was the sheltered opposite to Mimi...but...I don't think it's going to be like that...
Aku aficionado and dumb headcanon specialist, at your service.
links:
Deviantart
Art Thread
"It's too soon for this shit"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby CrimsonRaine » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:58 pm

Dr. Mandalor wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:
askura wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:
Oh my God, what an idiot! lol It HAS been proven moron, people don't CHOOSE it. There are people who show signs of homosexuality as children, much younger than 11. It can even show in ages as young as 6. Or do you think children who haven't been alive long enough to even know what gay is are able to decide, "You know what? I think I'm going to be this thing where I like people like me and not be like Mommy and Daddy." If they're completely capable of being straight, why aren't they? Why would anyone CHOOSE to be something that is so deeply hate and persecuted? Why would they CHOOSE to be something that will get them teased and mocked? Why would they CHOOSE to be something that isn't considered 'normal' by dumbasses like you? People who say no and keep trying to deny the scientific studies are just desperate to make these people suffer and seem like they're just indecent and shouldn't be treated right or fairly. They don't want to believe they shouldn't be like them. But since you're too stupid to figure it out, I'll show how they got the theory. But you'll probably be too dumb to learn, or your prejudiced brain won't be able to even see the words. Hell, you probably won't even look because you're scared. But you know what IS chosen and learned? Being a hateful, judgmental, ignorant and prejudiced human being. Like you.

http://www.godandscience.org/evolution/ ... ality.html
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_people_born_gay
http://www.answerbag.com/polls/people-born-gay_23123



Hey, hey. It's one thing to disprove an argument or point out logical, rational things. It's another to insult someone and condescend to them.

Even if I agree with you, I think your name-calling is uncalled for. True the other person is being quite bigoted but it could be they don't know any better. They've even said personally offensive/upsetting things to me, doesn't mean I have to stoop to their level...


Why shouldn't they learn what it's like to be treated the way they treat people? Being hateful to someone for who they are, why shouldn't they learn how it feels to be treated the same way? Get a taste of their own medicine? When it's turned around it doesn't feel so good. Then again, people who are so set on being hateful don't learn easily.


One: i have used that tactic on bullies; and it is so funny how they just explode in front of their "friends" aka worshipers
Two: You can quote the science gene theory all you want; but most religions are against gays. They say couples should be man and woman.
Three: Their are now lots of reasons to CHOOSE to be something discriminated. Mainly because you can sue the living daylights out of people. So you tell me who is worse, being a stubborn dumb-ass, or being a jerk and suing people and making a living off of other people's misery just for not talking to you.


One: Bullies pick on people who normally don't deserve to be hated for something like race/sexual orientation/religion/nationality or just to be cruel because they find it fun to hurt and humiliate someone else because it's so easy. Hence the high suicide rate among teenagers who are picked on at school. But 'bullying' is too childish a definition for this situation, it's more of an adult situation.
Two: So you're saying that studies showing the difference in the brains and genetics of straight people and homosexuals is just some coincidence? And as for religion, yes, it's a religious belief. But that doesn't mean they're right. And if you want to bring religion into it, the book of John clearly states you should love your fellow man. Gays are humans too. And if God created us and is against homosexuality, why does it exist? Remember, the bible was written by humans. Very easy to put things without the capability of being proven otherwise.
Three: So people choose their race so they can sue for discrimination? People choose to be born into a religion and raised on it so they can sue for discrimination? People choose to be born a certain gender so they can sue for discrimination? People choose to get attacked so they can sue the other person? They choose to get raped so they can sue? Pretty sure not. Those factors aren't choices, being prejudiced and hateful is.
Image
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:05 pm
Location: Classified
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:07 pm

Xi-1 wrote:You can argue about sexual orientation until the End of Days and it won't change a thing. If you are going to continue that argument, can I respectfully ask that you take it to the PMs? I would like to talk about the comic, and not about how I went through puberty at the age of 11, and the scientific theory that girls go through puberty sooner than boys, for example.

Aww, I can't call Chi 'Akuko' anymore! Her mood swings and expressions are hilarious, and that looks like a Cinderella dress (the blue one). I see it often enough as I'm working at the library, and the DVD and Blu-ray covers both have her in that dress. The next few pages promise to be a lot of fun.

A agree with the theory that HIM plans on telling Chi that he sent Mimi to Castle Grim, and she failed to return. Chi is already obsessively worried about Mimi, so she won't have a problem taking off after her immediately. As to how she'll react when she sees Junior -- I think she'll see him as a threat to Mimi and immediately thrash him, all the while he'll try to fend off her fury while asking why Chi is attacking him. Then, I think Minnie will come in and jump in to defend Junior from the immediate threat -- whereupon Chi will see Minnie as a rival, and perhaps because of the events of the last chapter, she will begin to become a rival, if only to try to make Junior jealous. Chi will, of course, try to kill Junior, however given how Mimi has already ripped his spine out of his body and he's still around, I'd say Junior cannot be killed so easily.


I kinda of enjoying this whole non-winnable argument about being gay. I am a christian and i disagree with being a homosexual, i don't discriminate against them. I would still invite them to a barbeque, a hockey game, or a game party. And no i haven't be sued, it is just that laws don't have a expiration date, so laws made 40 to 80 years ago can still be used to sue people, and the prosecutors win.

As for the comic, I believe most of what can be said has already be said. Him is going to used Chi in his plot involving the kids, the Horror Hand, and Grim & Mandy. Chi is going to show up and the sh*t is going to hit the fan. :twisted: :grin: lol And will laugh at Jr.'s suffering
Spread a little Chaos
Image
Let Chaos Rule
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:27 pm
Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby CrimsonRaine » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:15 pm

Dr. Mandalor wrote:
Xi-1 wrote:You can argue about sexual orientation until the End of Days and it won't change a thing. If you are going to continue that argument, can I respectfully ask that you take it to the PMs? I would like to talk about the comic, and not about how I went through puberty at the age of 11, and the scientific theory that girls go through puberty sooner than boys, for example.

Aww, I can't call Chi 'Akuko' anymore! Her mood swings and expressions are hilarious, and that looks like a Cinderella dress (the blue one). I see it often enough as I'm working at the library, and the DVD and Blu-ray covers both have her in that dress. The next few pages promise to be a lot of fun.

A agree with the theory that HIM plans on telling Chi that he sent Mimi to Castle Grim, and she failed to return. Chi is already obsessively worried about Mimi, so she won't have a problem taking off after her immediately. As to how she'll react when she sees Junior -- I think she'll see him as a threat to Mimi and immediately thrash him, all the while he'll try to fend off her fury while asking why Chi is attacking him. Then, I think Minnie will come in and jump in to defend Junior from the immediate threat -- whereupon Chi will see Minnie as a rival, and perhaps because of the events of the last chapter, she will begin to become a rival, if only to try to make Junior jealous. Chi will, of course, try to kill Junior, however given how Mimi has already ripped his spine out of his body and he's still around, I'd say Junior cannot be killed so easily.


I kinda of enjoying this whole non-winnable argument about being gay. I am a christian and i disagree with being a homosexual, i don't discriminate against them. I would still invite them to a barbeque, a hockey game, or a game party. And no i haven't be sued, it is just that laws don't have a expiration date, so laws made 40 to 80 years ago can still be used to sue people, and the prosecutors win.

As for the comic, I believe most of what can be said has already be said. Him is going to used Chi in his plot involving the kids, the Horror Hand, and Grim & Mandy. Chi is going to show up and the sh*t is going to hit the fan. :twisted: :grin: lol And will laugh at Jr.'s suffering


HIM's starting to creep me out a little with all these plans for children, he's getting that Uncle Creepy vibe.
Image
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:05 pm
Location: Classified
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby askura » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:24 pm

CrimsonRaine wrote:
HIM's starting to creep me out a little with all these plans for children, he's getting that Uncle Creepy vibe.


I'm pretty sure he's SUPPOSED to be that creepy uncle figure.
Aku aficionado and dumb headcanon specialist, at your service.
links:
Deviantart
Art Thread
"It's too soon for this shit"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests