A day of chaos

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: A day of chaos

Postby Asmodai » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:59 pm

I'd spend the day boarding up my house, to keep out those crazies who now can kill freely.
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Fievel » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:02 pm

I'd just sleep.
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:04 pm

I'm sick of sleeping. I've been sleeping for over 12 hours the whole Spring Break and that's unhealthy to me.
Live by the Sword die by the Sword

Postby The.Time.Lord » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:12 am

Buy drugs.
What?
Time is a relative

Postby Grey » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:24 pm

if everyone is behaving lawlessly then, fuckin, yeah i probably will be too busy trying to stop my house from getting raided or burnt down or some shit
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

Postby Lord Frieza » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:53 pm

I would gather a herd of velosaraptors and order them to eat every villain who dare hurt the innocent.

Or I would make a cloning plant and clone myself, and send all of my clones to learn things and become masters of martial arts and stuff. In the meantime I would build a satellite that can record memories, experiences, and consciousness as well as devices that can send said things to the satellite when a person dies. When the clones mastered what they were assigned to master I would call them back and attach the masks to them, then kill them so their experiences go to the satellite. All of their memories and experiences will go to a new batch if clones, creating super soldiers. After the day is over I would send the new clones to kill corrupt politicians all over the world in creative and disturbing ways. after each assassination the clones die and their conciousness and memories return to new clones, thus continuing the cycle. By doing this I will create chaos, but at the same time rid the polluted pool that is the government of filth.
Planet Pawner

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:59 pm

I know a few people I'd want to off.

Also would destroy the federal bank.

That's about it.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Wulfespinndel » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Or I would make a cloning plant and clone myself, and send all of my clones to learn things and become masters of martial arts and stuff. In the meantime I would build a satellite that can record memories, experiences, and consciousness as well as devices that can send said things to the satellite when a person dies. When the clones mastered what they were assigned to master I would call them back and attach the masks to them, then kill them so their experiences go to the satellite. All of their memories and experiences will go to a new batch if clones, creating super soldiers. After the day is over I would send the new clones to kill corrupt politicians all over the world in creative and disturbing ways. after each assassination the clones die and their conciousness and memories return to new clones, thus continuing the cycle. By doing this I will create chaos, but at the same time rid the polluted pool that is the government of filth.

...and become the next filth to exist in this planet Earth. Hey, I can say what I want in that day, you can always kill me and accomplish your task! :P

I wanna make myself eternal with that satellite though, but only if us humans manage to not only create an android, but also make one of materials that do not rust or breakdown at all over-time along with something that can keep the android on forever, and without an off switch. I'm guilty of gluttony, and it is for this Earth. Once I'm eternal my separate self can experience whatever he wants and if I'm a ghost stuck on Earth rather than up at Heaven, I'll possess the robot and exist until the Sun burns the Earth! It'll be so awesome, even though shit like this is gonna get down. I'd rather be an android so that I don't get cancer.
Live by the Sword die by the Sword

Previous

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!