X-Men: E341 OOC - STILL Accepting!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: X-Men: E341 OOC - STILL Accepting!

Postby Exodis » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:22 pm

I started off like this and I ended it with this. :down: Enjoy!

My Character Sheet:
Name: Alex De La Rosa
Codename: Sol (Sun in Spanish)

Physical Description: Alex is a fresh-out-of-high-school Mexican-American male, standing at 5'11 with Brown eyes, Black hair and a small upper-lip mustache (Kind of like this(ignore mole)). He has long arms, and on his arms are scars and burnt marks, a total of 7 if you were to count how many he has. If ever mentioned about his scars/burnt marks, he would feel embarrassed and would hesitate, remembering for a split-second as to how he even got them. He would fiddle around with his hands a lot whenever he has free time, making it look like he can waste a whole day just playing with his hands. His upper body is normal, not too muscular and not too thin. He likes to keep it that, as he doesn't want to look like a huge, beefy guy nor a skinny, scrawny kid. He has huge thighs, and pretty good legs, as he is a very good runner. He was even considered "the fastest kid in the ghetto" back in his neighborhood. As for attire, he wears a T-shirt most of the time with blue/dark blue jeans. Whenever it's cold he would wear his favorite black sweater that has a phoenix on the back of the sweater. He always thought the sweater was awesome, with its cool design, the animal's relation with mythology and what it meant. In short, he adored that sweater.

Personality: Alex is an intelligent person, spanning a 2.8 GPA (which, ironically, is pretty high around his community). He's learned a lot during his time in high school, and would balance mainly on studies than parties and hanging out with friends. Alex is a peculiar person, but once you get to know him he's actually a pretty great guy. He would have a great mood, and a humorous tone. He always likes to be the center of attention, from making hilarious/ridiculous/disgusting jokes to simply commenting on nearly everything! Whenever he's in this mood he's extremely social to others, talking to others about... well, anything. There are times, however, where he's simply quiet, contemplating a lot, thinking and talking to himself. These are the results of his mood swings, as he simply can't control them. One second he can be a happy camper to a sad, lonely kid to an angry, ruthless guy. He only shows his anger in rare occasions, mainly because the results are... well, we'll get into that later. He does, however, have a thing for helping people. Even when he doesn't have the answers he always likes to help others. This might be because of his dream of helping as many people as he can, but not only that: saving as many lives as he can.

Theme Song: Worth Dying For by Rise Against
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby sam4books » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:45 pm

This is gonna be sooo much fun.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby BG07 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:12 pm

So that pheromone thing... Will it prevent people from jumping in or what?

Postby Hana » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:13 pm

Not at all. Just making everyone in the Cafeteria really anxious. Anxiety can TOTALLY lead to bad decisions! ^_~
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Hana » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Also, Alex is accepted. Will get him up in the roster soon.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Berry-tan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Name: Diana Wu
Desired Codename: Cricket

Physical Description: Diana is normally a lean girl of 16 who stands in at about 5’1. She has straight black hair usually drawn into a ponytail so it stays out of her eyes. Normal is no longer part of her life, though. Diana’s mutation is a very physical one that has drastically changed her appearance. Her legs are digitigrade, leaving her with an extra joint in her legs that changes how she walks compared to a regular person. She also has many green chitin like armor growths on the outer areas of her arms and legs while the more vulnerable inner areas are still normal flesh. The chitin is also spreading to her torso, giving her a very androgynous silhouette. Due to this she goes out of her way to present as feminine, choosing clothes that will hopefully hide her mutation and emphasize her gender.

Personality: Diana is a very self-conscious young woman, very aware of how others see her and constantly tries to control that as best she can. When she’s comfortable she has a very wry sense of humor and very playful in her attitude. She has something of a passion for sports and likes both watching and participating in any sporting events around. Diana is very caring when around people she’s friends with and will go out of her way to make sure they’re alright. Around strangers she tends to be withdrawn, highly aware that her appearance will be the first thing they see and remember about her. Thanks to this she is very sensitive to comments about it and will lose a lot of her confidence. She tends to leap before she thinks, reacting and jumping into situations. More than anything she sticks up for people she considers friends or who seem to be put down and unhappy, if only because she can sympathize with them.

Postby Hana » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Diana is in, as well.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Draken30000 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:30 pm

Oh we can interfere? K, Max is gonna lose it in the near future XD

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Berry-tan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:36 pm

Thanks Hana! Now to figure out where to intro her...

Postby Dorian » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:36 am

So this is a character I considered making when this first went up, then I saw Sam's character who seemed super similar in personality and appearance but was much better designed so I decided against it. But I figured what the hell. I'll alter it a bit and go for it. This character was actually part of an RP like four years ago that I barely was present for, so may as well put it to some use.

Name: Anneka Schaffer
Desired Codename: Flare

Appearance: What you might expect from a young, athletic girl; Anneka has a thin body structure and features, but is fairly well-toned from exercise and athletic activity. She usually tends to avoid altering her appearance in many of the stereotypical female ways, essentially disliking the overuse of makeup, coloring of nails, or meticulous hair treatment. This isn't to say she avoids such things completely, and may feel randomly inspired every once in a while.

Anneka is generally regarded as attractive, but she would dismiss such claims. She personally considers herself a bit awkward and tomboyish. She stands at about 5'7" and weighs about 125lbs of which a decent portion is muscle mass. She has an average tan skin color, and her short, somewhat wild, platinum blonde hair is layered creating scattered bangs across her forehead and eyes. One of her most expressive features are her light blue eyes which often seeming bigger or smaller depending on her mood.

Anneka's lack of interest in her appearance mostly shows in her clothing choices, which tend to be masculine and typical like jeans and t-shirts, most often bright in color or scattered in band logos. Her cup size is a C, though she prefers her shirt sizes to be larger than intended, therefore it's not always noticeable. She has a few skirts but considers them more of hassle than anything else, and she despises dresses, only wearing them if she's forced into a formal occasion where nothing else is permitted. The only piercings Anneka has are her ears, and even then she rarely wears any earrings; Usually only at said formal occasions.

Personality: Anneka is a rather brash and opinionated sort of girl. Her fiery attitude tends to be her best or worst quality depending on who you talk to. She enjoys attention to a certain extent, but at the end of the day she wants to be seen as a person and treated equally along with everyeon else. She often avoids a girly stereotype due to things like her attire or foul mouth, but she's attractive enough to where someone might eventually try to hold the door open for her anyways. Depending on how well she knows the person, she may very well kick them in the ass to get them inside first.

While her outside attitude can be rude, she knows where the line is. She may intentionally cross it at times, but rarely when things are serious. Anneka likes her alone time, but enjoys having a close circle of friends and once befriended, she's quite loyal, trustworthy and sometimes even generous. Some of her favorite activities are just sitting around with said friends, watching funny or scary movies and throwing popcorn on them. Despite this rather aloof social attitude, she's very calm and focused when it comes to things which are important to her.

Anneka's hobby of choice is archery and her competitive nature always has her striving to improve. A dream of hers, which she often considers a bit silly and unrealistic, would be to be a singer. At first glance most might not expect it but her tastes lie in heavier rock and metal, and one of her biggest crushes is on Angela Gossow of Arch Enemy as Anneka highly respects a woman who can produce death metal growls just as good, if not better, than any guy. Anneka is an above average guitar-player, though finds it difficult to practice and improve without bothering anyone. As implied, Anneka's fondess is mostly for women which she generally doesn't broadcast unless it's relevant. While comfortable with herself, being a mutant already makes things difficult enough. Even worse are the conflicts it causes with her father...

Theme: Shit, I dunno. Omnium Gatherum - Formidable?
Never asked for this

Postby Hana » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:50 am

Anneka is an accept!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Draken30000 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:48 am

And by lose it I mean be inspired by Jaime and NOT lose it XD

Postby Fellguarde » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:16 am

Kal is so so close to stepping in on Jake's side. From the outside this is basically looking like 'Suddenly, X-bullying!'

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:35 am

I'm sure he'll have someone step in with him very soon, so don't you fret none.
Demon of Elru

Postby aj_gatsz » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Is the girl jumping out the window in Hanna's post Anneka, or is she jumping as well?

Postby Hana » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:40 pm

The NPC is jumping from the third story. Anneka is hopping out her window on the ground floor.

They are both blond with short hair, though!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Dorian » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:09 pm

The window was on the first floor, not the third. So I doubt anyone would find that super notable.
Never asked for this

Postby lyca » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Someone is about to get poked with a stick.

:EDIT:

Erg, Cheese was my post that bad? I'm gonna have to work on my writing.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby aj_gatsz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:23 pm

I wait for Blood Lord with my post, and for some stuff happening down in the BB-Court. :)

Postby Hana » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:20 am

Post coming soon. Migraine melted my brain today.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:51 am

lyca wrote::EDIT:Erg, Cheese was my post that bad? I'm gonna have to work on my writing.

Your post wasn't that bad. But I'm a little confused on why you thought that way. What'd I say in my post that made you think that?
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby lyca » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:57 am

The way too long handshake mostly. Weird.

S'all good.

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:22 pm

Oh yeah, that. I think I got a bit confused on the whole 'pulled Steve to his feet' line after looking outside and putting his stuff away. So I assumed he still had a hold of Steve's hand to do it.

But you're right, s'all good.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby lyca » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:52 pm

Personally I'm just excited for a mutant brawl out in the yard, seems like a fun way to get into some trouble at the beginning of the school year.

One step closer to everyone shooting lasers at each other right?

Postby Draken30000 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:31 pm

Feel better Hana!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing