China, anyone?

Arizona Telephone Directory - Illegal Business Operations

Moderator: Mod Squad

China, anyone?

Postby Comic Kitten » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Hey everyone!! So my boyfriend has been offered a job at the Chimelong Circus in Guangzhou, China to play bass and guitar as live entertainment. The contract lasts a year, and we said yes!! My boyfriend leaves in two weeks, and I will leave a month after (because of finals and moving our stuff to a storage unit).

Just thought I would let you guys know :) If anyone has a Tumblr, let me know through a PM because I will send you my URL. I will be posting some cool stuff from overseas!

That is all. As you were.
Meow.

Re: China, anyone?

Postby Tuor » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:51 pm

Interesting
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Great to here! Hope you find your new life in China fun! :)
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Comic Kitten » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:00 pm

I hear that here is a great place, too! :P hehe stupid puns... Thank you! I am nervous I don't know any Mandarin... But it will be a great experience! Hopefully I finish writing a book or two out there.
Meow.

Postby Fievel » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Neat.
Offended.

Postby Tuor » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:13 pm

I hope amenities aren't important to you
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Comic Kitten » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:22 pm

I've done my research, and his brother has lived there for 8 years so he knows the ropes. I have a list of items to bring that are hard to come by out there, and luckily Guangzhou is a bigger city so it's been Westernized a bit.
Meow.

Postby Tuor » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:24 pm

Mkay
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby EagleMan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:16 am

Pretty amazing opportunity you got there, do you have any idea what you'll be doing while your boyfriend plays? Or full-time writing?

Postby Comic Kitten » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:13 pm

I will be doing a lot of writing, learning how to skateboard and speak Mandarin, and hang out with people in the circus haha I can't wait!
Meow.

Postby Tuor » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:15 pm

I can't say it's something I'd wanna do, but I hope things go to plan, it'll be an interesting opportunity.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Brax4 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:20 pm

Have fun, take a lot of pictures.
[ LVL 131 ]

Postby Grey » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:31 pm

be careful

you won't be able to leave him unless you find someone else not asian, because they all have small shlongs that are unadapted to western vajay-jays
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Grey » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:32 pm

i adopted some new terminology that i don't think i've ever actually used before in that post there

i think i avoided saying penis and vagina because aren't you like mormon or some shit
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Suave Brit

Postby Tuor » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:35 pm

She just lives in Utah, I think. because otherwise I don't think she'd be living with her boyfriend.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Grey » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:38 pm

isn't everyone in utah mormon?

some guy at the pub told me everyone in utah was mormon
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Suave Brit

Postby Whatis6times9 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:39 pm

No, but you have to live under their ridiculous laws.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:39 pm

I think that's just where it's most popular/where it was invented
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Grey » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:42 pm

whadda you know, eskimo
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Suave Brit

Postby EagleMan » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:33 pm

Most everyone there is Mormon, roughly 80%, but if you visit Salt Lake City (the capital) then it's something like 50%.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:46 am

So it seems like Kitten's living the dream so many little children dreamed of in times of old, running off to the circus.

Congrats on the big change. I know you'll have a blast.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Exodis » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:46 am

Big Top Kitten.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby The.Time.Lord » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:41 am

Don't ask questions, don't bring your camera to Tienanmen square, and don't stare at officers.

Besides the dick cops, China is fun
What?
Time is a relative

Postby Icha » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Don't think any unauthorized thoughts, and be safe!
One time when I was high, I thought I was in an ambulance dying. Turns out I was just eating sherbert.
-stufflikehearts-

Postby Onizaru » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:36 am

Christa Perri

Next

Return to The Extrovert Booty Society