New PPGD: "Programmable Hatred" (4/12/13)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New PPGD: "Programmable Hatred" (4/12/13)

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Seems like Samantha is full machine.

Re: New PPGD: "Programmable Hatred" (4/12/13)

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Now buttercup will have to just kill the dalek with legs.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:10 pm

She's not a dalek. Robotic categorization doesn't revolve around Dr Who.

Postby Havoc » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:10 pm

So Samantha is still part human after all.
Also she seems to have gotten more "demonic" looking.

EDIT: Wait, is that blood or some kind of oil? I can't tell.
Last edited by Havoc on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Blood Lord wrote:She's not a dalek. Robotic categorization doesn't revolve around Dr Who.

I have my own form of categorization. would you like me to explain it in my signature?

PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby BeeAre » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:27 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:She's not a dalek. Robotic categorization doesn't revolve around Dr Who.

I have my own form of categorization. would you like me to explain it in my signature?

I wouldn't mind if it were a wee bit shorter. It's above 150px in height. Shrink it, please.

Irrespective of your signature's length, I note that by your own rating it appears that Samantha is more Cybermen than Dalek from the current transliteration of her words from cryptic Robo-Speak to English Exposition. And even more plain cyborg from the things we know that are lies to anyone organic in the story at minimum.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Misery Chord » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:28 pm

Havoc751 wrote:So Samantha is still part human after all.
Also she seems to have gotten more "demonic" looking.

EDIT: Wait, is that blood or some kind of oil? I can't tell.

I'm guessing it is blood (presumably the skin is hers or at least organic), but it seems clear now her fleshy exterior is just for cosmetic and infiltration purposes.

Postby Havoc » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:33 pm

Misery Chord wrote:I'm guessing it is blood, but it seems clear now her fleshy exterior is just for cosmetic and infiltration purposes.

Like she's robotic on the inside, but she kept the outer layer of herself organic, just to keep up appearances, right?
Hmm...maybe.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby K13-ZAR » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:40 pm

can we all agree that Samantha is partly cybernetic and partly organic afterall we don't seem to have enough info to go on as to what kind of robot she is just yet

Also am I the only one who thinks that Bell looks badass right now?
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby CrimsonCreed » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Bell's headband was some kind of external wireless usb drive? WHY THE HELL WAIT TILL NOW TO USE IT?!!
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:46 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:

Aside from it being too large, and you being a smart ass to me, no. Because that wasn't what I was getting at. Stop acting so defensively. It's fine for you to have your own categorization, but when you impose those self made categorizations that are custom to you and those familiar with Doctor Who, it leaves everyone else out in the cold. That's why if you used general labels and specific examples you would have a much better flow of communication and understanding than if you use a specific label and general examples.

CrimsonCreed wrote:Bell's headband was some kind of external wireless usb drive? WHY THE HELL WAIT TILL NOW TO USE IT?!!

Use as the situation directs.

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:00 pm

And now Bell uses her SECRET WEAPON (Which like all secret weapons, is only used after something horrible happens) TO DESTROY THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Call me old fashioned, but I never got the appeal of saving a secret weapon until the very last moment. This would be completely useless if Blossom actually decided to kill Gir. It's like the writer for DBZ is being cameoed here.
Blood Lord wrote:It's fine for you to have your own categorization, but when you impose those self made categorizations that are custom to you and those familiar with Doctor Who, it leaves everyone else out in the cold.
Isn't that what Griddles did with his 'robots?' He called them something very strange and even now I can't remember what he called them.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby CTCFirebird » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Wow, that was fast! A new page. Funny how I mentioned Metal Gear Solid in the previous thread! Looks like a DBZ battle is gonna take place.

K13-ZAR wrote:can we all agree that Samantha is partly cybernetic and partly organic afterall we don't seem to have enough info to go on as to what kind of robot she is just yet

Also am I the only one who thinks that Bell looks badass right now?

Of course! Samantha's a cyborg! Its been confirmed! I guess she might be a little like Robocop. Meaning, her brain is organic on the inside like Alex Murphy/Robocop and Cain/Robocop 2. The functions and stuff.

Is Bell suppose to be Samara from The Ring or something?

CrimsonCreed wrote:Bell's headband was some kind of external wireless usb drive? WHY THE HELL WAIT TILL NOW TO USE IT?!!

My guess is that you cannot let your opponents figure out your every move. You need to surprise your opponents in order to kick ass. Besides, Blossom don't know everything Bell could do in certain situations. Whoever is born with Chemical X that gave the ingredients life and powers, are full of surprises.

TheMadDoctor wrote:Now buttercup will have to just kill the dalek with legs.

Samantha's an R2-D2 lookalike? Are you MAD? Reploid maybe?

Blood Lord wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:

Aside from it being too large, and you being a smart ass to me, no. Because that wasn't what I was getting at. Stop acting so defensively. It's fine for you to have your own categorization, but when you impose those self made categorizations that are custom to you and those familiar with Doctor Who, it leaves everyone else out in the cold. That's why if you used general labels and specific examples you would have a much better flow of communication and understanding than if you use a specific label and general examples.

He's MAD XD
Last edited by CTCFirebird on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Winner

Postby Havoc » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Birdofterror wrote:Call me old fashioned, but I never got the appeal of saving a secret weapon until the very last moment.

If I had to guess, I would say it's a case of "keeping your cards close to your chest". You know, like seeing what your opponent has to offer first. But that's about all I can come up with.

Well I think not only was Bell not taking any of this seriously, but she was also confident that she could take blossom out with ease. Given the gap in strength between the two.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Biostar » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:27 pm

Time to break bones now I think.

I wonder how Sam has been doing with Jack's sword. If it didn't affect Buttercup, I assume she would abandon it by now. Or maybe she just can't get a hit in.

Postby CTCFirebird » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:47 pm

Biostar wrote:Time to break bones now I think.

I wonder how Sam has been doing with Jack's sword. If it didn't affect Buttercup, I assume she would abandon it by now. Or maybe she just can't get a hit in.

I believe so. You can't use a sword if you don't know how wield it. One who can't wield it is sloppy. Therefore, Sam needs training, but I guess Sam can download something to make her a sword master... Something like the Matrix, so to speak since she's a cyborg. I'm guessing Samantha and Bell will get DANGEROUS this time! And the battle WILL be intense!

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/sword.html

One of my good friends modeled this awesome piece of environment! Gotta love it! http://www.rad-3d.com/Images/WIP/ScreenShot02.bmp
I am the Winner

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:24 am

Ah Haaaa, Sherlock. Anyone else think that was funny? or do I just have a very cheesy sense of humor?

Anyway, now that Bell's hair is down (looking quite badass imo) I'm hoping that Blossom's Big Red Bow will somehow get knocked off, and the lights around them start flickering. Buttercup doesn't even have a scratch on her clothes, seems Sam either needs back up or a secret weapon of her own in order to make this fight less 1 sided.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:44 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:Ah Haaaa, Sherlock. Anyone else think that was funny? or do I just have a very cheesy sense of humor?

I thought it was a go reference to that other page. So yes it was pretty funny. :]

Tenshi Nova wrote:Anyway, now that Bell's hair is down (looking quite badass imo) I'm hoping that Blossom's Big Red Bow will somehow get knocked off, and the lights around them start flickering.

I agree, I think that would look pretty badass. However I don't think Blossom's going to last very long on her own. The odds a really against her now. If help doesn't arrive soon, then I think she's pretty much fucked. Not only is Gir no longer a weakness, but now he's Bell's attack bot. But my question is, how strong is Gir? How much help could he be?

Biostar wrote:I wonder how Sam has been doing with Jack's sword. If it didn't affect Buttercup, I assume she would abandon it by now. Or maybe she just can't get a hit in.

Something tells me Samantha hasn't been able to land a hit with it. Because if she knew it was useless to her, than yeah, she probably would have discarded it by now. What I like to think happened is; right after Buttercup gave her that ass kickin, Sam lunged forward with Jack's sword. But Buttercup dodged it, and hit Sam with a heel slam or a haymaker, sending her flying downward.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Joker-Undead » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:12 am

Holy crap, Samantha's cybernetics are getting more monsterous here.
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:00 am

You know what? Lets forget the robot categorization from my perspective. But, in a way that everyone can talk now, Sam seems to be more machine than human, and now lost her humanity completely, regardless if there's any organic matter left. All emotion left is hatred for humans, seeing there emotions as weakness. It's actually difficult to place Samantha anywhere in classification as we don't quite know for sure if she's entirely robotic.

PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:04 am

Is it just me or are some of the bits of Samanatha's cybernetics a little...odd. What I am trying to get at is, a few bits of her heads robot parts don't look like they should be able to fit under her human skin. The most obvios is that "horn" on her forehead. Unless it's retractable it should have shown up as a huge bump, or pair of bumps (since I assume there is a corresponding on on the other side still under the skin) And it's not like Sam hair style would allow her to hide such bumps. Then there's the teeth. If she has human teeth why build her robo skull with those giant metal ones? And if they she has them sitting inside her human teeth (the only poisition I can think of where she'd be able to use them) wouldn't they be immediately visible to anyone else the moment she opened her mouth?
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:15 am

Mon-Kitsune wrote:Is it just me or are some of the bits of Samanatha's cybernetics a little...odd. What I am trying to get at is, a few bits of her heads robot parts don't look like they should be able to fit under her human skin. The most obvios is that "horn" on her forehead. Unless it's retractable it should have shown up as a huge bump, or pair of bumps (since I assume there is a corresponding on on the other side still under the skin) And it's not like Sam hair style would allow her to hide such bumps. Then there's the teeth. If she has human teeth why build her robo skull with those giant metal ones? And if they she has them sitting inside her human teeth (the only poisition I can think of where she'd be able to use them) wouldn't they be immediately visible to anyone else the moment she opened her mouth?

Maybe the skin is bigger on the inside, it can happen. The slitheen did it XD.

PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby Collider » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:32 am

That shot in the fifth panel is probably the most beautiful picture I have ever seen of Bell.
Gaze into nothingness and despair!

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:12 am

It's down right scary if you ask me.

PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:22 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:
Mon-Kitsune wrote:Is it just me or are some of the bits of Samanatha's cybernetics a little...odd. What I am trying to get at is, a few bits of her heads robot parts don't look like they should be able to fit under her human skin. The most obvios is that "horn" on her forehead. Unless it's retractable it should have shown up as a huge bump, or pair of bumps (since I assume there is a corresponding on on the other side still under the skin) And it's not like Sam hair style would allow her to hide such bumps. Then there's the teeth. If she has human teeth why build her robo skull with those giant metal ones? And if they she has them sitting inside her human teeth (the only poisition I can think of where she'd be able to use them) wouldn't they be immediately visible to anyone else the moment she opened her mouth?

Maybe the skin is bigger on the inside, it can happen. The slitheen did it XD.

The Slitheen had special body compression collars and even they took ages to perfect (or why the original human suits had to be so fat). I'm not sure if Smantha's tech is equal to cutting edge Raxacoricofallapatorian tech. It occurs to me that, as a lot of Sam's tech is probably Cluster derived, she more likey would have a version of whatever Vexis used to change.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)